Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:12:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!!  (Read 23191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hydra111

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:44:20 PM

Hey this sound pretty dope, I want in too. So next pick is coming on september 1st? Is there anything to do other than to set up accounts in certain exchanges, after I send the fee?
zvix

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:27:02 PM

Hey bob. Sign me up. Would love to have some tips in crypto world. Cheers
zing96

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:01:37 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 09:22:18 PM by zing96

Question - How many picks are you planning per month?  Let's say I'm a noob trader and I gather up the 1btc fee for you.  Then, because I'm a noob, I can "only" profit 1btc on the first pick.  Now I'm even.  Will there be more than one opportunity per month so I can continue to build and use your service?

Edit:  Nevermind.   Says in the OP at least 2 picks per month.  Sorry for not reading Bob! 
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:58:52 PM

cut this crap man. why you asking 1btc fee?, im in the same coins as bob did ... making huge profits im making even more because bob leaves coins early.
i will set up a twitteraccount soon so you guys can follow my tradings....FOR FREE!

Joey Budds

1. With bob you are first in line to collect coins and you know what price point to accumulate them at.  
2. With bob you're not competing with 100s - 1000s of other guys in a 30 second panicked feeding frenzy window. Everything is organized and setup in a way where we're not all driving the price up for each other.
3. With bob you get his massive buy and sell walls that help drive the price down into those ranges.
3. With bob you know exactly when to exit, with a twitter pumper you have no clue.

Also, and my favorite one is that with a twitter pumper if you lose then nobody is going to care. Bob makes sure everyone is set and ready to go up, then once we're up bob makes sure that everyone exits before he does. Last coin we did bob calculated that we each had a 4 - 5btc cap and everything was executed perfectly. Some guy on twitter isn't going to do any of that for you.

One more thing. You're not just getting bob, you're also getting the other members. I was kinda surprised that a bunch of strangers who are in this to make money could all come together and nobody messed up. No one screwed each other over or panic bought/sold at the wrong time.

This is the real deal. I just woke and am getting my shots together. We made thousands last night.

merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:42:40 AM

If any new potentials would like to talk to Bob directly, come to the IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:6697/#atBob
nemo

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:04:01 AM

Can any other members confirm this?

Yup, confirmed. Read about it in our chatroom.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:49:24 AM

ALL BE WARNED: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=730880.0
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:38:50 AM

Thanks

mimsx11

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:06:56 AM

Wow, after i read how this works i cant believe people actually bought 1btc in to this, most likely he has some shill accounts on here
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:32:08 AM

I like the part most where instead of Bobsurplus telling you guys to buy in at the Xcloudcoin IPO he instead establishes a solid amount for himself while the price is at its lowest during the IPO, and THEN tells you guys about it then to buy-in @ 18k nearly x2 his buy-in price. He then tells you guys to exit at 100% profit, while he exited at about 400% profit plus the BTC he gained from his 'members'.

niiiice.
nemo

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:51:43 AM

I like the part where he tells you guys to exit at 100% profit

Just as advertised. I like that part too.
MystPhysX

Activity: 597

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:00:49 PM

I like the part where he tells you guys to exit at 100% profit

Just as advertised. I like that part too.
It does work out for you in the end if the market can support it. The only thing is whether or not you believe the 1BTC per quadruple increase is worth it to you.

theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:13:05 AM

I like the part where if you could actually do this successfully you wouldn't actually ever do this unless it extra benefited you with extra buy and sell pressure.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
nemo

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:23:57 AM

I like the part where if you could actually do this successfully you wouldn't actually ever do this unless it extra benefited you with extra buy and sell pressure.

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Could you rephrase it?
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:11:18 AM

cut this crap man. why you asking 1btc fee?, im in the same coins as bob did ... making huge profits im making even more because bob leaves coins early.
i will set up a twitteraccount soon so you guys can follow my tradings....FOR FREE!

Joey Budds

1. With bob you are first in line to collect coins and you know what price point to accumulate them at.  
2. With bob you're not competing with 100s - 1000s of other guys in a 30 second panicked feeding frenzy window. Everything is organized and setup in a way where we're not all driving the price up for each other.
3. With bob you get his massive buy and sell walls that help drive the price down into those ranges.
3. With bob you know exactly when to exit, with a twitter pumper you have no clue.

Also, and my favorite one is that with a twitter pumper if you lose then nobody is going to care. Bob makes sure everyone is set and ready to go up, then once we're up bob makes sure that everyone exits before he does. Last coin we did bob calculated that we each had a 4 - 5btc cap and everything was executed perfectly. Some guy on twitter isn't going to do any of that for you.

One more thing. You're not just getting bob, you're also getting the other members. I was kinda surprised that a bunch of strangers who are in this to make money could all come together and nobody messed up. No one screwed each other over or panic bought/sold at the wrong time.

This is the real deal. I just woke and am getting my shots together. We made thousands last night.

So you guys are manipulating the markets in your favor, tricking the new comers into falling for the fake buy/sell walls and eventually loosing their asses?

Aren't you guys against market manipulation? Or does money cause amnesia?
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:41:46 AM

I'm BACK!  Smiley
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:17:00 AM

I decided to give this a shot, and Bob was gracious enough to extend the offer to me.  We've had our differences, mainly because of my greed, but no need to get into that (our differences are completely squashed).  I've been on the losing end of pick after pick on my own and basically had my BTC total dwindle to 6 BTC, and almost out of the game.  Since joining the group, I've been able to turn that 6 BTC into 20 BTC!  That's right....over a 300% increase.  I have joined the ranks of the fat stax club!  Bob's method is fool proof if you listen to him, and he tells you when to invest, and gives you a window to get out on.  If you follow it, you're guaranteed profits.  If you get greedy, this won't work.  He's an absolute team player and allows all his members to exit before he does.  It doesn't get much better than this.  Thanks Bob for the opportunity!

Thanks merk, Its wonderful having you on the team. You are an allstar team player and I cant see us going on without you. Thanks again for being the man and team player that you are.
torshammer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:02:18 AM

Hey Bob, welcome back : -)  Good to see you back in the thread.

For anyone else who is considering joining Bob's group, i would say this: it's much different on the inside. A lot of good times, a lot of great people, and above all else, a consistent team spirit that starts at the top - with Bob - and goes through the entire group.

Without saying too much, my personal returns have ranged from 150% to 350% on most of the projects I have worked on with the group. If you have a reasonable amount of BTC to work with you can definitely expect double-digit BTC returns. The membership fee ends up being pretty trivial.

In addition, many in the group are shrewd traders (names you will recognize from BTCT, TradingView etc) so in the group chat there is a constant flow of information, TA discussion and what would probably be called inside information about many other coins that the group itself is not even involved with. Plenty of side plays. The group spans all time zones, so it's cooking in the chat all the time, 24/7.

Like others have said, it is a lot of work - teamwork - and the learning curve is steep, but new members are warmly accepted and are 100% part of the crew from the start. Good times, big profits, fat stacks. See you inside : -)
fuddudle

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:02:37 AM

I had my reservations about joining due to the wildly polar sentiments regarding Bob.  I have a real passion for trading and doing it alone was just not making ends meet. I bit the bullet and decided to go in with my 3 and a bit BTC, and right from day one, he was very empathetic and was nothing but supportive. Contrary to what most people think, he is a highly intelligent person and has the best judgement I have ever seen. I've only been with him for a short time but as a trader I am already 500% better (and most importantly 500% richer!)

I am glad I made the right decision, and if I were you reading this right now feeling indecisive about joining, don't be. Stop gambling and start winning. Becoming a member is investing in your future.

The only regret you'll have is that you didn't join earlier.

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:34:57 AM

Hey Bob, welcome back : -)  Good to see you back in the thread.

For anyone else who is considering joining Bob's group, i would say this: it's much different on the inside. A lot of good times, a lot of great people, and above all else, a consistent team spirit that starts at the top - with Bob - and goes through the entire group.

Without saying too much, my personal returns have ranged from 150% to 350% on most of the projects I have worked on with the group. If you have a reasonable amount of BTC to work with you can definitely expect double-digit BTC returns. The membership fee ends up being pretty trivial.

In addition, many in the group are shrewd traders (names you will recognize from BTCT, TradingView etc) so in the group chat there is a constant flow of information, TA discussion and what would probably be called inside information about many other coins that the group itself is not even involved with. Plenty of side plays. The group spans all time zones, so it's cooking in the chat all the time, 24/7.

Like others have said, it is a lot of work - teamwork - and the learning curve is steep, but new members are warmly accepted and are 100% part of the crew from the start. Good times, big profits, fat stacks. See you inside : -)

Awesome points..... Some people dont realize how hard the work is. They think they can just throw a few btc at something and its gonna fly...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: