Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:43:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] SonicScrewdriver [PoW/PoS] Sha256.[Tor Included]BITTREX CCEX and Bleutrade  (Read 47699 times)
fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:14:37 PM

coins looks good but what is it with name. why was this name chosen for the coin
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:49:33 PM

coins looks good but what is it with name. why was this name chosen for the coin

It's an odd, but catchy name.
Voltarius

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Mercurial

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:52:16 PM

It's an odd, but catchy name.
It's a reference to the British Sci-fi television series, Doctor Who.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:36:00 PM

So, spent most of the night watching to make sure that stake went off without a hitch. It did which is a good thing. The next step is to go through and add some more features.
I am going to be expanding what is currently a placeholder. Some of you may have noticed a button labeled stealth this in the QT. well soon enough it will work and you will be able to send coins from one address and not only have the ip disassociated, but the sender and receiver will be disconnected as well.
also what you are seeing as the network hash, keep in mind this is an estimate based on block times and difficulty. since we started staking last night the block times jumped in and skewed things.

Does this mean you have a 100% decentralised, 100% trustless anon solution?
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:43:57 PM

Wow, no wonder that it's inching up in price on Bittrex

We are on Bittrex now, a big exchange. Now the dev is announcing new features, and if he delivers, we will see the price skyrocket.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
SonicScrewdriverDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:48:20 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 09:58:24 PM by SonicScrewdriverDev

So anyone Paying attention. Funding first of two bounties
10k SSD for a block Explorer with Rich List
10K for Twitter Tip Bot.
Feel free to add to this if you would like to contribute.

adding to OP
gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 10:42:24 PM

Wow, no wonder that it's inching up in price on Bittrex

We are on Bittrex now, a big exchange. Now the dev is announcing new features, and if he delivers, we will see the price skyrocket.

i think this is in early stage, we'll see real price in a few weeks

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:55:11 PM

wow such difficulty. even more glad i got in early. not even worth dumping at this price. i reckon better is on the horizon
RubixRex

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:58:36 PM

Looking good fellas
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:59:02 PM

wow such difficulty. even more glad i got in early. not even worth dumping at this price. i reckon better is on the horizon

At these prices it's way better to buy
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:19:28 AM

if dev delivers on promises this can easily become the next btcd. still a bargain at 240.

What promises?

No offense but all I see are anon features.  Many coins have them and two of the current ones are based off of old XC technology...

I am genuinely interested to hear more for sure and Kudos to an interactive dev...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SonicScrewdriverDev (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:39:47 AM

This just in http://puu.sh/aQjUO/518eff86c8.jpg
SonicScrewdriverDev (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:03:27 AM

if dev delivers on promises this can easily become the next btcd. still a bargain at 240.

What promises?

No offense but all I see are anon features.  Many coins have them and two of the current ones are based off of old XC technology...

I am genuinely interested to hear more for sure and Kudos to an interactive dev...

To address this, the first anon feature is already implemented in this coin. When you start the qt or daemon, you setup a TOR node with which to connect to the network. This removes the ip information from anything put into the block chain since there is no IP to pass only a .onion address. Those of you familiar with TOR will know that if you feel this has been compromised all you have to do is generate a new onion address. This removes the ability to track the block back to the ip that submitted it.
If you were to attempt to remove TOR you would actually break your install. As far as I know this is unique in a SHA pow/pos coin.
Now getting to the disconnect of tx vs rx addresses, I have not specified how that was going to happen so how could you compare it to an existing tech?
And I believe they were referring to the anon features as the promises.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:09:33 AM

To address this, the first anon feature is already implemented in this coin. When you start the qt or daemon, you setup a TOR node with which to connect to the network. This removes the ip information from anything put into the block chain since there is no IP to pass only a .onion address. Those of you familiar with TOR will know that if you feel this has been compromised all you have to do is generate a new onion address. This removes the ability to track the block back to the ip that submitted it.
If you were to attempt to remove TOR you would actually break your install. As far as I know this is unique in a SHA pow/pos coin.
Now getting to the disconnect of tx vs rx addresses, I have not specified how that was going to happen so how could you compare it to an existing tech?

Thank you for the response.  I can appreciate the detail.  

To be fair, I wasn't comparing anon tech with anon tech.  I was wondering if there were going to be further features beyond anon implementation as there are many coins with such...I'm already mining so it is more curiosity than any attempt to assert.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Voltarius

Mercurial

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:25:44 AM

This just in
That's fantastic! Smiley
SonicScrewdriverDev (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:04:12 AM

Thank you for the response.  I can appreciate the detail.  

To be fair, I wasn't comparing anon tech with anon tech.  I was wondering if there were going to be further features beyond anon implementation as there are many coins with such...I'm already mining so it is more curiosity than any attempt to assert.
Understood. And yes I am planning on more than just anon, though I haven't nailed down all the features as of yet. Will keep you updated as I go.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:14:30 AM

This just in

Nice. A verfied dev with a track record in crypto.  Keeping an eye on this one.
Voltarius

Mercurial

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:23:59 AM

SSD @ 500 sats on Bittrex!!!  Still a steal at this price, buy while you can!  Reward halving again in less than 400 blocks! Smiley
b00s624

Activity: 322

-----------✄----------

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:09:43 AM

GO GO GO!!! ssd

dinurp

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:19:55 AM

i wont sell my SSD for this price, at least 2k sat or more  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: