Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE] Bicknellski's Biased & Opinionated Miner Sellers Trustworthiness Guide  (Read 17544 times)
marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 02:58:38 PM

Spending time here trying to pretend I am the bad guy is time wasted.

Go do some actual work that helps your customers get products on time and to specification.

You have spent hours here already and there are still a number of customers in the last few days who have asked for answers on shipping and delivery. Why do you insist on ignoring your customers?
I do this is just my cofee time TROLL.
In fact next project is on the way.
What about you ?
Did you make working miner yet ?

You do not understand do you?
Puting technobit and me in your posts everyday for months , only because your project failed is going to cost you.
I'll use my cofee time to turn your treads in sheet.
I was silent for 3 months , but you never stopped.
You even dare to write about my wife . I understand that family is something strange for you Wink
Together with this we'll continue to design new projects.
Something you are not able to Cheesy

Good bye for today TROLL.
Tommorow I'll be back

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:03:42 PM

Bick,keep up the good work  Grin

Marto,ship to those who have paid,some customers can be dicks,work with them anyhow  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:47:59 AM

Wow.  Unfortunately this thread has gone down hill.  My condolences to those who have been ripped off.  Sad
marto74

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 09:14:58 AM

Good morning dear troll
enjoy your ruined guide Cheesy

As far you move your posts in the bottom here you are mine :
IMPORTANT PSA for BFL former and current customers:

Latest update on the BFL homepage:

"BF Labs, Inc. has been placed in a temporary receivership pursuant to court order, Case No. 4:14-cv-00815-BCW. There will be a hearing on September 29, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. at the Charles Evans Whittaker Courthouse in Kansas City, Missouri. At the hearing, the court will consider this matter. Questions may be directed to the temporary receiver at: eljreceiver@spencerfane.com or 816-292-8316."

Please people, this aint over "till the fat lady sings"; contact the receiver and explain your position in this!

(My story is something like: ordered in jan. expected delivery in march/april, due to BFL's non-delivery I missed this much BTC income by the time BFL refunded me [after another 45 day wait] in august and I finally could divert that investment to another producer [Antminer] who did deliver in two weeks, in the mean time BFL banned me permanently off the forum so I could not communicate properly with either them or other customers.)

The shut down of BFL is reaching pretty much every major media venue now... On Forbes.

Meanwhile, according to FTC attorney Helen Wong, the company’s owners were using company credit cards for personal shopping outings at Nordstroms and Bed, Bath & Beyond; to get massages; go to saunas; and to buy guns. That last one could only be a business expense if the owners were preparing for customers descending on them with pitchforks.

They should have been called Bitfarce machines. Over 20,000 customers ordered them but none had received them over a year later, according to the FTC complaint. In November 2013, Butterfly Labs claimed all the Bitforce machines had shipped but “consumers continued to file complaints about not receiving their prepaid BitForce mining machine,” says the FTC.

Meanwhile... Technobit ignores another customer. Best to avoid this company people don't risk your BTC. Buy elsewhere.

Post yesterday...

Marto can you give me an update on my order?

Post today... ignores questions on orders so regularly why would anyone bother ordering shit from Marto... insanity.

simple Setup guide for *(yet another product that some of his customers have to ask when will arrive.)

So busy failing to respond to customers yet has time to always post here over and over again. Takes two seconds to lie to your customer... excuse number 34 we sent it but the shipping company sent it to the wrong location... then evidence shows you never sent it. Remember that one Marto? Why is that? His behavior is so much like Josh you'd think they were soul mates. Both Zerlan and Zipkin. Forget the fact that his wife and Zipkin's wife are friends... nothing to see here. Move along. Wasn't wrong about BFL not wrong about Technobit. Do no buy from this guy. He uses the same tactics for ignoring customers and abusing customers just like BFL has in the past. Don't be fooled by this company. There are plenty of complaints and the faux accounts he created to mask it along with 10 threads of product placement here to distract you from what happens when things are not delivered is not that hard to pick up on.

There are many other places to shop. Avoid Technobit.
As far you edit and move your posts on the bottom here are mine connected to you twisted writings :
First post :
I think that when you quote somebody , you are not supposed to edit or add words.
Ohhh I forget that you like to twist and bend facts and quotes in order to prove your point that is just a pure hate .
I feel sad for you
Small man

Best

Second one :
Because I love you boy Wink

p.s. I'm still waiting for you to point @ least one member that gave positive feedback for us that is our fake account or paid shill .
Can you?
AS far you mention this number of times already , maybe it is time to back your accusations .
Or I'll accept you apologies about that lie

Third one :
Ohhhh,
we got personal again wright.
When you get our of arguments you come down to the level of Zipkin and his sock puppets.
My wife again , realy? So pathetic
You just move your posts Smiley
Then you add to them Smiley
hahaha I feel sorry for you .
Listen F***** ,Stay away from  my family .

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:15:48 AM

Oh oh,I think marto went all

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
marto74

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 11:35:21 AM

Coffee time Bick
Do you need update on my wife's whereabouts?

Again
p.p.s.
Bick
We have different tread for every project we made and that works.
That is why there are 10 treads.
how are your design efforts going lately Cheesy

Here is the original post :
BFL finnaly got what it deserved.

Here is quoted post from Bick
Has customer service improved yet here?

NOPE. Not at Technobit.

Hahahah
What a Joke

oppps

Meanwhile while Marto and his paid shill or multiple account Loshia continue to spam threads.. Technobit ignores another customer. Best to avoid this company people don't risk your BTC. Buy elsewhere.

. Here comes his BCP look alike Loshia... yet another PAID SHILL for Technobit.

Bick
again are you stating that loshia is paid by us or our account Huh?
am I getting apology if this is not the case ?
I dare you pathetic  BOY Wink
grow up , please Cheesy

marto74

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 12:37:05 PM

This time I'll have cappucino
Wink
I love you boy

p.s. I'm still waiting for you to point @ least one member that gave positive feedback for us that is our fake account or paid shill .
Can you?
AS far you mention this number of times already , maybe it is time to back your accusations .
Or I'll accept you apologies about that lie

Qeu

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:06:01 PM

Here we go again.

Again?Meanwhile while Marto and his paid shill or multiple account Loshia continue to spam threads... What does Technobit do? They ignore another customer. Best to avoid this company people don't risk your BTC. [/size]
Meanwhile, he shipped my stuff Tuesday. I admit he needed a little pushing, but it happened. He actually did what he has done for long, produce and ship hardware. Now it's your turn to get something going bick, fees from others or collecting other people's comments, twisting words and adding a lot of lies to build some sort of authority, it ain't working.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:24:22 PM

Here we go again.

Again?Meanwhile while Marto and his paid shill or multiple account Loshia continue to spam threads... What does Technobit do? They ignore another customer. Best to avoid this company people don't risk your BTC. [/size]
Meanwhile, he shipped my stuff Tuesday. I admit he needed a little pushing, but it happened. He actually did what he has done for long, produce and ship hardware. Now it's your turn to get something going bick, fees from others or collecting other people's comments, twisting words and adding a lot of lies to build some sort of authority, it ain't working.

Nice said are you paid shill like me buddy Wink
Marto has a big PR pocket obviously Cheesy

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
marto74

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 03:45:18 PM

Coffee  time bick.
we are almost ready to test avalon 4 project.
any news on your latest HW failures
 Tongue

Qeu

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:19:31 PM

Here we go again.

lol, we must make that he pays us better, still on an old amd xp laptop here. Marto!!!!!

Did you all see how he removes comments from his technobit fucks us over thread where I posted the same message as one page back? Talking to himself, lol.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:04:57 PM

Here we go  Grin ;Dagain.

lol, we must make that he pays us better, still on an old amd xp laptop here. Marto!!!!!

Did you all see how he removes comments from his technobit fucks us over thread where I posted the same message as one page back? Talking to himself, lol.
We know that dude:)
He is very good at moving posts that is all he does and blinking LEDs of course Grin
Teacher as I sugested go and find a gifted YOUNG boy to write a bot for you Wink
You gona loose we are many you are alone even JOE left the fight

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:14:38 PM

FTC on shutdown of fraudulent Bitcoin equipment company

Great interview of an FTC official about this BFL situation.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 10:56 p.m. by Raymond Neupert

Possible excuse or reason why it took the FTC so long? ARS follow up info. Check it out.

Wong also noted that in this action—the FTC's first involving Bitcoin—seeks "full consumer redress," which, if successful, would result in refunds payable in US dollars.

NOTE... not even the FTC will refund the BTC. Jerks! That be something to ask about eh?

VINDICATE BITCOIN? WTF... their crap has been putting thousands and thousands to question the very nature of Bitcoin because of their MASSIVE FRAUD.

I hope they get the FULL impact of losing control of BFL permanently then when Sonny goes to jail for violating parole the next bit of action to take place needs to be criminal charges for anyone involved in this fiasco.

UPDATE 2:15pm CT: Butterfly Labs' spokesman, Charles Zinkowski, sent Ars this statement, declaring that the company was "disappointed in the heavy-handed actions" of the FTC.

"Butterfly Labs intends to defend our business and our nascent and promising industry," the company said. "The government wants to shut Butterfly Labs down, and we are not going away without a fight to vindicate bitcoin, our company, and our employees."

Zinkowski also did not respond to further questions.

[...]PS@Bicknellski: owe you my sincere apologies and gratitude "dude"...  Smiley
[...]sbogovac <--- Ya good post. Other than that... don't care much.[...]
Thanks, but well - sorry - I do care. If people read this fora back a couple of months they might stumble across a discussion we had considering BFL where I "defended" them. You turned out to be right, and I would have been saved a lot of time, effort and misery if I hadn't been such a noob and just paid attention. So - again - my apologies for that and my gratitude for you relentless efforts in helping us al!

Just take this forum for instance; it's called "Biased & Opinionated" and still some manufacturers take more time and effort to react here then to spend their time making customers happy...?!? This was a big sign on the wall with BFL, and probably is for all other "companies" behaving in the same way... Too bad, seems like you'll have something to do yet...

There were 100 people right well before I was.

Happens.

Not the only one that got bamboozled.

I am thinking there are plenty more crooks to watch for as well.

We are all good.

Just here like others trying to fight the good fight. There are plenty of people still being taken for a ride but the easiest solution is to just avoid anyone with a taint or smell. BFL was easy to spot for many there are plenty of others that attempt to cover and evade or often than not ignore their customers more probing questions. If you see one person ripped off you might see another and another... at some point there is enough evidence to warn people off a company.

Where we need to be clear with people is pointing out behaviors that are really scummy and for the most part screw people over. You don't have to ship 100% of product on time and perfectly to spec to get on the thumbs up list here. Just have to make amends when you do screw up. The community remembers that and should call fabricators out when they do not live up to deal they have posted.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:16:04 PM

Boo! Technobit

What do you see frequently in a Technobit thread before it is either deleted or buried in posts of miracle technical resolution from a newbie miner?

Marto any news when batch 2 will be shipped, its been over a month now since you received my chips. ive emailed you on your site, 2 weeks ago and no reply.
would like to know whats happening with those.

you going to be offering any compensation for late deliveries now. awaiting 25 boards  Angry and counting

No offense Guyver, but he hasn't even shipped batch one out. Hopefully he will not ship out anymore batch 2 like the mistake made last week. I just got my first partial shipment today 6 of 50. I know its been over a month for you and I hate it, but it has been over 10 weeks for some of us.

And yet he has time to shadow this thread for 2 days now?

Define LATE shipping please someone Marto74 still doesn't get it. Thumbs Down. Do not buy from Technobit.

Serious people ignore less than serious threads like this and do the work. Rather than resolving issues for customers Martin has once again ignored them and done little to offer compensation or relief. Typically if the customers do not "behave" they are often ignored and never refunded.

This has happened and is documented. Here is hoping were are not seeing yet another group of people hurt by this company.

More sad news for Technobit Customers.  

scrappy do, dam so shipments are just trickling out. i would of thought at least batch 1 would of been completed by now

I haven't received a single one of my 88 boards. My chips have been at technobit since July 17th.

This is not the first incident nor the last. Please people avoid Technobit.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:20:57 PM

What does a THUMBS UP company see as feedback in their thread? Something like this.

Personally, I like your direct no-nonsense approach.

The main thing is that the CEO is active right here on the forum... so communication is happening, questions are answered, responses are being made. We've got great tech support right here too.

It's like night and day compared to many other manufacturers.

On the discussion previously... are all mining companies currently selling negative ROI units?

Based on the hashrate increase and how consumers are still buying over priced miners, I now think that overall mining will go negative ROI for a while until people realize that they are losing money. Home miners don't think like business miners and may not realize they are losing $ in small bits here and there.

So while the max hashrate/BTC calculations have value, I don't think many individuals will actually shut down if they already have the equipment.

Gonna be a rough ride for a while.

That is a good thread to comment and go nuts on if you think ROI is impossible.

Example...

Buy the cheaper miners out there. Add a heat sink just to cool the latest heat pig chip, with PSU, Shipping etc... what is the ROI on that?

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:21:41 PM

IMPORTANT PSA for BFL former and current customers:

sbogovac <--- Ya good post. Other than that... don't care much.

Latest update on the BFL homepage:

"BF Labs, Inc. has been placed in a temporary receivership pursuant to court order, Case No. 4:14-cv-00815-BCW. There will be a hearing on September 29, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. at the Charles Evans Whittaker Courthouse in Kansas City, Missouri. At the hearing, the court will consider this matter. Questions may be directed to the temporary receiver at: eljreceiver@spencerfane.com or 816-292-8316."

Please people, this aint over "till the fat lady sings"; contact the receiver and explain your position in this!

(My story is something like: ordered in jan. expected delivery in march/april, due to BFL's non-delivery I missed this much BTC income by the time BFL refunded me [after another 45 day wait] in august and I finally could divert that investment to another producer [Antminer] who did deliver in two weeks, in the mean time BFL banned me permanently off the forum so I could not communicate properly with either them or other customers.)

The shut down of BFL is reaching pretty much every major media venue now... On Forbes.

Meanwhile, according to FTC attorney Helen Wong, the company’s owners were using company credit cards for personal shopping outings at Nordstroms and Bed, Bath & Beyond; to get massages; go to saunas; and to buy guns. That last one could only be a business expense if the owners were preparing for customers descending on them with pitchforks.

They should have been called Bitfarce machines. Over 20,000 customers ordered them but none had received them over a year later, according to the FTC complaint. In November 2013, Butterfly Labs claimed all the Bitforce machines had shipped but “consumers continued to file complaints about not receiving their prepaid BitForce mining machine,” says the FTC.

Meanwhile while Marto and his paid shill or multiple account Loshia continue to spam threads... Technobit ignores another customer. Best to avoid this company people don't risk your BTC. Buy elsewhere.

Post yesterday...

Marto can you give me an update on my order?

Post today... ignores questions on orders so regularly why would anyone bother ordering shit from Marto... insanity.

simple Setup guide for *(yet another product that some of his customers have to ask when will arrive.)

So busy failing to respond to customers yet has time to always post here over and over again. Takes two seconds to lie to your customer... excuse number 34 we sent it but the shipping company sent it to the wrong location... then evidence shows you never sent it. Remember that one Marto? Why is that? His behavior is so much like Josh you'd think they were soul mates. Both Zerlan and Zipkin. Forget the fact that his wife and Zipkin's wife are friends... nothing to see here. Move along. Wasn't wrong about BFL not wrong about Technobit. Do no buy from this guy. He uses the same tactics for ignoring customers and abusing customers just like BFL has in the past. Don't be fooled by this company. There are plenty of complaints and the faux accounts he created to mask it along with 10 threads of product placement here to distract you from what happens when things are not delivered is not that hard to pick up on. Here comes his BCP look alike Loshia... yet another PAID SHILL for Technobit.

Oh oh,I think marto went all

Josh and BCP did the same thing to me. Bet you dollars to donuts Loshia on the payroll.

marto74

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 05:26:10 PM

Dinner time troll

Any news ?
Do you have something else twisted to write about my family ?

BTW any news on WASP project  Grin

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:53:37 PM

Wow.  Unfortunately this thread has gone down hill.  My condolences to those who have been ripped off.  Sad
BickLEDsky is like a plague.
When there are no easy money around and nothing to steal (Chris work for example or FAMOUS AMT KNOW HOW Grin Grin) there is nothing left for him except trolling.
BickLEDsky is a complete ZERO. His WASP Balloon project proves this. His relations with scammers is another prove also. He is acting like a pancake. When he realizes that he can not suck money or dividends from particular person or company he begins to troll. He has zero technical skills also.
That is what he is.
I am enough with this shit and I will make sure that my posts will be always the last ones (“AKA BickLEDsky style”) so everybody new this!!!!

Happy trolling LEDBOY
Hey LED you have to start to edit and move your posts up and down immediately hurry up  Grin
Led boy,
Christmas i coming and wall mart is waiting for you fancy LEDs hurry up Wink
PS:
Meanwhile it is about time you to find a young gifted boy  Grin Grin Grin to write a webbot for you so your posts always to be the latest ones
What about it teacher?

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:36:08 AM

Technobit Still...

More evidence surfaces of late and only a small 'trickle' of shipping for some customers.

Technobit has Loshia to post on this thread they don't need a bot he works for cheap.

Why it is certainly amazing that Technobit has all this time to confront the reality of their failure to communicate here but why not directly with their customers?

BFL / AMT like in so many ways.

Meanwhile BlackArrow

BA has upgraded their customer post deletion bot; it now scans the thread several times a second looking for customer posts to delete.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: