Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 [674] 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375272 times)
nodecoin5

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:33:26 PM

XMG time will come .We dont know what dev is going to release .Maybe also something like monero did and it will be 5 $ for XMG .Time to hold our XMG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allsir

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:40:23 PM

XMG time will come .We dont know what dev is going to release .Maybe also something like monero did and it will be 5 $ for XMG .Time to hold our XMG
it will be amaising to see first 1$
I will be very happy .Dev what are you doing (something new interesting) to show us this year
Free_Crypto

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:20:28 AM

promising coin wil be good if it won/t be abandoned in near future
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:41:14 AM

What will be the catalyst to make this coin jump in value?
Magi usually jumps (or sometimes falls) during the following situations
 - Major announcement or feature from the Devs
 - Release of a new Feature
 - Some article on a popular site
 - Big shift in the BTC price has a variable impact
 - A whale deciding to invest in XMG
 - POI Camaign
 - Negative or positive posts on here (however they sometimes have the opposite effect to what the poster intended)

I highly doubt any FUD post in this thread can change a cryptocurrency's price. Probably more likely the big miners selling their coins, or the whales as you've mentioned.

Maybe it was just coincidence, but I noticed a few times the price moving or changing direction shortly after something being posted on here (usually only if its somebody heavily involved in the thread, and very certain that no FUD was intended). People are probably looking out for signals.

heya guys nice to see XMG price rose up, great campaign out there.  It is not coincidence.  It is a well timed plan.  POI push it Cheesy Due to its requirement, and the followed up by Dev Joe's update.  Glad it is around at 3k sat now, hope i can see XMG trading at 10k+ sat again.  Anyway great work Team for bringing XMG back to 3k+ sat.
Thanks amigo. I waiting for the right timing to launch new Proof of interest campaign. Thinking of 15 sept 2016. Thats Magi's birthday. Magi will be 2 years old than! Smiley

The XMG birthday sounds like a great time for the next POI. I was wondering when you were planning on timing it.

What is the interest rate? I tried to see from a previous POI but it wasn't clear.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:19:55 AM

- POI Camaign
 - Negative or positive posts on here (however they sometimes have the opposite effect to what the poster intended)

I highly doubt any FUD post in this thread can change a cryptocurrency's price. Probably more likely the big miners selling their coins, or the whales as you've mentioned.

Maybe it was just coincidence, but I noticed a few times the price moving or changing direction shortly after something being posted on here (usually only if its somebody heavily involved in the thread, and very certain that no FUD was intended). People are probably looking out for signals.

heya guys nice to see XMG price rose up, great campaign out there.  It is not coincidence.  It is a well timed plan.  POI push it Cheesy Due to its requirement, and the followed up by Dev Joe's update.  Glad it is around at 3k sat now, hope i can see XMG trading at 10k+ sat again.  Anyway great work Team for bringing XMG back to 3k+ sat.
Thanks amigo. I waiting for the right timing to launch new Proof of interest campaign. Thinking of 15 sept 2016. Thats Magi's birthday. Magi will be 2 years old than! Smiley

The XMG birthday sounds like a great time for the next POI. I was wondering when you were planning on timing it.

What is the interest rate? I tried to see from a previous POI but it wasn't clear.
The last 3 Proof of Interest  campaigns gave more than 5% interest in 3 or 4 months. I will  look into the exact interest. I thought first two 6.75% & last campaign 6% interest.

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:33:03 AM

- POI Camaign

The last 3 Proof of Interest  campaigns gave more than 5% interest in 3 or 4 months. I will  look into the exact interest. I thought first two 6.75% & last campaign 6% interest.
That sounds about right to me too. From what I remember - the interest given depends upon the size of the pot and the number of people participating.
darslander

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:43:27 AM

XMG will be at polo, we will see huge pump  Cool
On 9/5/2016, the following markets will be delisted: ABY, ADN, BITUSD, CNMT, DAO, DSH, FIBRE, FLT, GAP, GRS, HYP, IFC, LQD, MCN, MINT, MMC, MNTA, PIGGY, PTS, SILK, SWARM, WDC, XC, XCR, XPB, XUSD, YACC.
Johnny00

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:59:01 PM

that's very good interest. My problem is I can't run a computer all day long in order to stake. Any suggestions to do with my XMG?

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:20:19 PM

that's very good interest. My problem is I can't run a computer all day long in order to stake. Any suggestions to do with my XMG?
Hi, you don't need to Stake for POI, you simply leave your balance in an account without touching it and 111magic will send the interest in form of payment - you have to register your address in order to participate in the scheme.
Johnny00

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:25:09 PM

Hi, you don't need to Stake for POI, you simply leave your balance in an account without touching it and 111magic will send the interest in form of payment - you have to register your address in order to participate in the scheme.

i meant in general if i'm a long term holder what can i do with Magi if i can't stake it.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:54:09 PM

i meant in general if i'm a long term holder what can i do with Magi if i can't stake it.

Don't worry too much about staking. Magi staking profit is less than minimal.
I'm not even staking my 30k XMG.
Redrover

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:18:13 PM

Group your coins into a few blocks of around 2000 - 2500 and you really only need to open the wallet once a day or every other day and they should stake relatively quickly, (couple hours), at least this works for me.
Johnny00

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:59:36 PM

Group your coins into a few blocks of around 2000 - 2500 and you really only need to open the wallet once a day or every other day and they should stake relatively quickly, (couple hours), at least this works for me.

How often would coins stake normally if wallet is open at all the time.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:32:03 PM

You can always try staking your Coin Magi on the cloud if you cannot have your computer on 24/7. There are several methods like using a VPS or even a cloud computing service like AWS. I use VPS myself for staking coins and have obtained very good results. The more you leave the wallet open, the higher are the chances of receiving stakes.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Cipalino

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:54:31 PM

only 5,566,898 XMG
and now a lot of coins will be no more at poloniex -
You know it is good chance for magi to fly in sky now
they are not delisting xmg because they bought XMG or are buying still to pump it till 5 $ like XMR
Johnny00

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:07:59 PM

You can always try staking your Coin Magi on the cloud if you cannot have your computer on 24/7. There are several methods like using a VPS or even a cloud computing service like AWS. I use VPS myself for staking coins and have obtained very good results. The more you leave the wallet open, the higher are the chances of receiving stakes.  Grin

Does staking cover your monthly costs though? Also how safe are they and trustworthy? Can you back it up? Risk of them jut taking all of your data?

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:14:59 PM

Does staking cover your monthly costs though? Also how safe are they and trustworthy? Can you back it up? Risk of them jut taking all of your data?

I'm only using the $4 a months VPS service from CrownCloud (OpenKVM virtualization) It has 2GB and a decent amount of storage. I have the wallet encrypted and perform constant backups towards my local PC. Usually, I can cover the costs by staking coins with higher APR rate like Hyperstake and Pulse. (as I'm not making much with XMG). With them, I make around $11 a month with the amount of coins I hold in total. Still, there is the risk of the possibility of them taking all your data so it is advised to make backups constantly and proceed with caution.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Redrover

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:09:34 AM

I could be wrong on this but what I've seen, it makes no difference if you leave the wallet open 24/7 or just open it once every day or two and let all of the coins stake before you close the wallet, as long as you are using coin control (old wallet) and/or have the config file setup in the new wallet to maintain your block sizes around 1200 - 2500 then it becomes automagic.  Grin

At current rates, we aren't getting rich via staking.  I'd estimate that a stack of 2000 xmg in one block stakes an average 1/2 a coin every 1-2 days but this fluctuates so it's difficult to put an exact number to it.
In my wallet, I keep the blocks close to 1400 per and they stake almost once every day and each block will generate anywhere from 0.1 - 0.3 xmg in stake "almost daily" so it's not a lot but it is consistent when you maintain the block sizes.  I open the wallet before I go to bed and close it when I get up, this has been working great especially with the new wallet and the config file.

One other thing to keep in mind, the staking sweetspot, if I'm not mistaken, is less than 6 days before you start losing weight.  Once your coins get to approximately 6 days and have not staked, you might as well just resend them back to yourself and start the timer over again.  I don't think I've seen a single block ever stake in my wallet that was older than 6 days but then again, I've used coin control to manage my block sizes since I started collecting magi.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:45:07 AM

I could be wrong on this but what I've seen, it makes no difference if you leave the wallet open 24/7 or just open it once every day or two and let all of the coins stake before you close the wallet, as long as you are using coin control (old wallet) and/or have the config file setup in the new wallet to maintain your block sizes around 1200 - 2500 then it becomes automagic.  Grin

At current rates, we aren't getting rich via staking.  I'd estimate that a stack of 2000 xmg in one block stakes an average 1/2 a coin every 1-2 days but this fluctuates so it's difficult to put an exact number to it.
In my wallet, I keep the blocks close to 1400 per and they stake almost once every day and each block will generate anywhere from 0.1 - 0.3 xmg in stake "almost daily" so it's not a lot but it is consistent when you maintain the block sizes.  I open the wallet before I go to bed and close it when I get up, this has been working great especially with the new wallet and the config file.

One other thing to keep in mind, the staking sweetspot, if I'm not mistaken, is less than 6 days before you start losing weight.  Once your coins get to approximately 6 days and have not staked, you might as well just resend them back to yourself and start the timer over again.  I don't think I've seen a single block ever stake in my wallet that was older than 6 days but then again, I've used coin control to manage my block sizes since I started collecting magi.

Thanks for that Redrover - I'm getting nowhere near as much though staking but I dont send my coins back to myself.
Do you have to send to a different address to regain the weight?
How can you ensure that you send the older coins (or is this automatic)?
Cheers
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:55:57 AM

Interesting, looks like a big chunk of the buy wall has been taken out. It was 7BTC last time I checked - now it is down to about 1.5BTC.
Pages: « 1 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 [674] 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: