Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!*  (Read 118638 times)
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:18:13 PM

There is not much activity on this coin.

For the 4th or fifth time, now Bittrex again warns de-listing of this coin on the exchange site due to lack of user interests. This coin apparently has already been de-listed from C-Cex.

There in not going to have any other major exchange site trading this coin.

Joincoin, where is the dev now? How could the Joincoin survive only with miners and maybe "stakers" (from the word proof-of-stake)/collectors and stay dormant(?) for 3 months and now only running at 1/10 of scheduled hashing activities or about 138 blocks/day. (And maybe the node(s) collecting nominal amount of Jcoins while processing the coin transfer.)

To be frank, keeping on going like this, Joincoin would be still a cryptocurrency, in the cyberspace.

May God help Joincoin.
Not to much activity because support from dev team is almost zero.Even the wallet is hard to find or update  and finally wallet is not sinc.Configuration file posted by dev is not full, no nodes ..etc

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:43:47 PM

There is not much activity on this coin.

For the 4th or fifth time, now Bittrex again warns de-listing of this coin on the exchange site due to lack of user interests. This coin apparently has already been de-listed from C-Cex.

There in not going to have any other major exchange site trading this coin.

Joincoin, where is the dev now? How could the Joincoin survive only with miners and maybe "stakers" (from the word proof-of-stake)/collectors and stay dormant(?) for 3 months and now only running at 1/10 of scheduled hashing activities or about 138 blocks/day. (And maybe the node(s) collecting nominal amount of Jcoins while processing the coin transfer.)

To be frank, keeping on going like this, Joincoin would be still a cryptocurrency, in the cyberspace.

May God help Joincoin.
Not to much activity because support from dev team is almost zero.Even the wallet is hard to find or update  and finally wallet is not sinc.Configuration file posted by dev is not full, no nodes ..etc
Update.Got wallet ,got sync.got few coins from http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?referral=1895

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:58:47 PM

Multifaucet for Joincoin (J) Give-Away is back, working http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=J

Receive 10 J every 12 hours while the supply lasts! ( Registered users get additional 10% bonus!)  Mine with the POV (Power of Visiting) @ Joincoin Multifaucet or mine  more with  CPUs or all Algos.
It's like mining without a miner.

Again, please donate from time to time. If we are lucky enough to attract plenty of enthusiasm on Joincoin(J), we might not need to add too much more Joincoins (if the cybermoney value increases a lot.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although in the end it does not really matter, it is still somewhat important to keep every algo running smoothly, with reasonable algo-based difficulty adjustments properly maintained, for every one to join and to be happy, considering the all-algo mining feature of this coin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy mining and using Joincoin (J)!!   Cheesy

Maybe list of pools can be good idea in while coin price jumps  370% today

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:19:35 PM

Multifaucet for Joincoin (J) Give-Away is back, working http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=J

Receive 10 J every 12 hours while the supply lasts! ( Registered users get additional 10% bonus!)  Mine with the POV (Power of Visiting) @ Joincoin Multifaucet or mine  more with  CPUs or all Algos.
It's like mining without a miner.

Again, please donate from time to time. If we are lucky enough to attract plenty of enthusiasm on Joincoin(J), we might not need to add too much more Joincoins (if the cybermoney value increases a lot.)

Although in the end it does not really matter, it is still somewhat important to keep every algo running smoothly, with reasonable algo-based difficulty adjustments properly maintained, for every one to join and to be happy, considering the all-algo mining feature of this coin.

Maybe list of pools can be good idea in while coin price jumps  370% today
Opps after 3 hours  coin is down - 500% Well...Just another s**t garbage

DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 07:05:26 AM

It is not over yet.

I do not object to the technicality of promoting the price of coin. Some dumping would happen. It happens to every crypto. Even the Bitcoin suffered from gigantic pump and dump.

This is the price level of the previous peak and the initial IPO price. It is a pivotal juncture. From here up, profit and enthusiasm in mining and owning crypto will carry itself up, hopefully perpetually. The failed launch last year is not anybody's fault; the objective circumstances and lack of support and price caused that.

I would be happy to see dumping at this level and encourage it. I could help to stabilize it and support it until hopefully enough market supporting forces come, at this price level but might not at a price 10-100 times from here. I would encourage moving the Joincoin (J) to stronger hands or in the hands of people who would hold it longer and until a much higher, higher & higher prices.

Dumping implies lack of confidence of the perceived value. It is the market force. However, if someone look back 2-4 weeks or 2-4 months from now, they might have to regret a lot.

We shall see soon.

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:25:17 AM

It is not over yet.

I do not object to the technicality of promoting the price of coin. Some dumping would happen. It happens to every crypto. Even the Bitcoin suffered from gigantic pump and dump.

This is the price level of the previous peak and the initial IPO price. It is a pivotal juncture. From here up, profit and enthusiasm in mining and owning crypto will carry itself up, hopefully perpetually. The failed launch last year is not anybody's fault; the objective circumstances and lack of support and price caused that.

I would be happy to see dumping at this level and encourage it. I could help to stabilize it and support it until hopefully enough market supporting forces come, at this price level but might not at a price 10-100 times from here. I would encourage moving the Joincoin (J) to stronger hands or in the hands of people who would hold it longer and until a much higher, higher & higher prices.

Dumping implies lack of confidence of the perceived value. It is the market force. However, if someone look back 2-4 weeks or 2-4 months from now, they might have to regret a lot.

We shall see soon.

Not complain at all .Any info for solo mining can be helpful .My rigs mine other coins solo very well only Joincoin can't star solo mining.Any new nodes or wallet updates can be great.Thank you.However jump from 0.000013 above 0.000085 and going back like a rock from the sky is not a good help for coin.Just check out for simple a little coin with billions  Gridpay coin .They push price from 0.00007 above 0.0046 and hold at Bitrex first page at first position over a week. looks like they know how make good income.BTW right now they back to 0.00006 .But that week bring for me almost 65 BTC.I wish that we can do that with Joincoin  Grin

Fryptpminer

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:25:56 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 05:02:59 AM by Fryptpminer

Look promising.

It is great to own this coin.
Getting free Joincoins from the Multifaucet.
Looking forward to mine with my PC.

Isn't it great if I can also mine with Android tablet PC. (I just got the most advanced one online that cost me less than $60.)   Kiss
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 12:46:24 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 12:19:50 PM by DOGEbubble

Joincoin (J) give-away at the Multifaucet site has been quite active ( on the top of the list for more than 2 weeks now) and expected to be maintained into the longest foreseeable feature.

Based on the present amount and price, visiting the site at the maximal 14 times per week, will yield about $ 1.5 US dollars/week , if sold @ the Bittrex immediately. If the price rises, the power of visiting (POV) the Multifaucet will yield even more and probably enormously.

Mining will become profitable.

Further rise in price and value, as I stated above, depends on the popularity and Rank of the Joincoin (J).

Any help from any of you to attract more persons to own and mine Joincoin (J), including word-of-mouth, referral to the Joincoin Multifaucet or more actively helping anyone to join the Joincoin community/Ads will increase the value of this coin and certainly your wealth.

Any Donation to the multifaucet site, even a small amount just to increase the the total  balance above the 100,000 from time to time, to keep the amount of faucet drip at the 10 Joincoins at somewhat unpredictable portions of time, will help in smoothing the operation of the Joincoin @ the Multifaucet. Thank you in advance for all the helps you can give.

Once more proper management of the Joincoin (J) as a whole has been set in place, you will expect even more aggressive campaign- Nonstop.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Will keep every one posted from time to time.

Fryptpminer

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:01:44 AM

It's great to hear that.  Kiss
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 08:32:14 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 12:10:22 PM by DOGEbubble

I had the Joincoin info @ the coinmarketcap  updated.    http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/
Now the Joincoin (J) is ranked #183  (Not around #480 as it was before, in the low-trading-volume section)

#    Name           Symbol      Market Cap     Price    Available Supply    Volume (24h)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   
183   Joincoin     Joincoin   J   $ 14,575   $ 0.009312      1,565,187              $ 283

------------------------------------------------
More journey to go.  Cheesy

Chris Sokolowski

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 08:46:07 PM

I want to start a Joincoin node on my Debian 7.8 system.  I compiled the source code and started the daemon, but all I get is the following error:

Code:
Mar 19 16:38:25.513 [warn] Could not bind to 127.0.0.1:9060: Address already in use. Is Tor already running?
Mar 19 16:38:25.513 [warn] Failed to parse/validate config: Failed to bind one of the listener ports.
Mar 19 16:38:25.513 [err] Reading config failed--see warnings above.

I am running some other coins on the same server, some of which do use Tor.  What configuration settings or changes do I need to do to run Joincoin?

Any help is immensely appreciated.

Prohashing - Professional Mining Made Simple
Visit us at https://prohashing.com
Optimized for performance - 15 algorithms - Payouts in 200 coins - PPS, PPLNS, or solo
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:01:14 AM

You could try changing this line in src/tor/config.c:
Code:
"127.0.0.1", 9060,
(It's on line 5858)

Not sure if there is any other reference to this port though.
Chris Sokolowski

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 05:55:33 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 06:30:57 AM by Chris Sokolowski

Code:
"127.0.0.1", 9060,
(It's on line 5858)

Thanks for the reply.  I did change all references to port 9060 in /src to another open port, and the Joincoin daemon now starts without issue.  However, there are no connections, and I'm not sure if it's just that the default seed nodes are offline or if I broke something in the code.  Do you know of any working nodes to which I can connect?

Optimized for performance - 15 algorithms - Payouts in 200 coins - PPS, PPLNS, or solo
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 06:42:17 AM

Code:
"127.0.0.1", 9060,
(It's on line 5858)

........... Do you know of any working nodes to which I can connect?

Nodes to add can be found @ http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=J&network_info

Up to at least 5 Nodes during the day have been observed. Two of the nodes (onions) have been always active.  Cheesy

Chris Sokolowski

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 08:09:24 AM

Code:
"127.0.0.1", 9060,
(It's on line 5858)

........... Do you know of any working nodes to which I can connect?

Nodes to add can be found @ /index.php?blockexplorer=J&network_info] http://www.[Suspicious link removed]/index.php?blockexplorer=J&network_info

Up to at least 5 Nodes during the day have been observed. Two of the nodes (onions) have been always active.  Cheesy

I have connections and I'm downloading blocks now.  Thanks!  Grin

kenler

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:59:26 PM

Cannot install wallet, stop at "verifying wallet", any help? Embarrassed
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:52:11 PM

Try creating a folder in %appdata% called Joincoin manually and then restart the client.
kenler

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:41:02 AM

Try creating a folder in %appdata% called Joincoin manually and then restart the client.

thank, it's work
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 11:33:09 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 07:18:21 AM by DOGEbubble

Joincoin (J) give-away at the Multifaucet site   http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=J has been quite active .... and expected to be maintained into the longest foreseeable feature.

Mining will become profitable.

Further rise in price and value, as I stated above, depends on the popularity and Rank of the Joincoin (J).

Any help from any of you to attract more persons to own and mine Joincoin (J), including word-of-mouth, referral to the Joincoin Multifaucet or more actively helping anyone to join the Joincoin community/Ads will increase the value of this coin and certainly your wealth.

Any Donation to the multifaucet site .............................. Thank you in advance for all the helps you can give.

Once more proper management of the Joincoin (J) as a whole has been set in place, you will expect even more aggressive campaign- Nonstop.

-----------------------------------------------------------

........ The purpose is to increase the user base for the Joincoin, considering that the Value of a crypto is decided on by the Square of the  popularity/visibility/amount the user base, as dictated by the Edgar's Law of Cryptocurrency #1- Cryptocurrency Market Cap. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737405.480

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Eevery one who owns the Joincoins should start to promote the coin, either by telling someone to go to the MultiFaucet site, helping them to set up mining of Joincoin, or whatever other ways.

If every present Joincoin owner get 3-4 more persons to join, you increase the value by 3.5 ^2 or about 10 times. It won't be hard to get up to about 10 over a year and the value would be about 100 time. Next things: the persons you recruit might get more persons to join, probably somewhat less effectively, nevertheless still giving some multiplying effect to the value of the coin. The whole outcome is certainly not quite predictable but would happen in some ways  .....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In short, by setting up and achieving this goal, earlier adopters and owners of the Joincoin will be rewarded enormously, considering that the Bitcoin in history had risen 100-10000 times every 1-2 years ( although it did drop more than 10-100 times quite a few times, too.)

Other features of the Joincoin (J) should be considered later. I believe no major change is necessary because the Dev has done a great job of laying down the framework of Joincoin (with secure, all-algos, ANON features) It appears that Joincoin should, like Bitcoin, best stay as a coin of stores and transactions of values, rather than being a peripheral coin device for daily small/(dust) trading activities, which would finally overload the blockchain files- Other hundreds of cryptos have been working on those features and let them do the jobs.  Using a crypto in direct transactions will ultimately require a verified account which would somehow impair the ANON features of Cryptos, at least indirectly and thus unsafely.

The Multifacet for Joincoin (J) has been going through unprecedented give-away with about 15% of available supply of Joincoins donated so far. Further improvement of the value/popularity/interest-in-ownership of this coin has to occur. It is up to every one in the community to own/mine/promote this coin for that to happen. I have been saying this all the time.

It will work somehow and in some way.
It is experimental to see to what extent the Joincoin (J) can have a foothold in the World of Cryptos.

I have faith in it.    Cheesy

Fryptpminer

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:38:27 AM

Joincoin is very hopeful.

Let's mine Joincoins.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: