Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!*  (Read 118638 times)
McKnight

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:36:47 AM

Wallet download link please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 11:05:47 AM

General info are available at the front page.

Windows Wallet:  https://mega.co.nz/#!xIUAgbIC!Cz2asJGL4nBUxKV4kQKQCFqRE45tEyEVTR--5F0NyYM

Joincoin Source: https://github.com/joincoin/joincoin

For addnode: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=J&network_info
     (Usually 1-6 addnodes are available.)

Cheesy

McKnight

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:46:23 AM

Thanks, but i tried the link on the front page and it didn't work (copy and paste). Thats why i asked...

Thanks i've downloaded it now  Smiley

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:02:55 PM

cant sync wallet
when i create a folder Joincoin in% AppData% client doesn't start
any help
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 04:48:02 PM

cant sync wallet
when i create a folder Joincoin in% AppData% client doesn't start
any help

Sometimes, it is rather slow to start syncing; the client behaves somewhat differently even for computers in the same network; maybe all you need to do is to close the client and restart.

Put addnode(s) listed above to config file may help.

puescomosea

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:12:57 PM

where I  have create the .conf archive?
I can´t add nodes
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 02:44:43 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 05:15:57 AM by DOGEbubble

where I  have create the .conf archive?
I can´t add nodes

Usually the Joincoin (wallet) client asks you where you would put the Joincoin foler, on startup; Otherwise, it is put at the default active user folder.

For example:

C:\Users\User5\AppData\Roaming\Joincoin\

All the files and subfolders except the Joincoin.conf  file are automatically created in this folder.

For mining or addnode, You need to create a  Joincoin.conf file in this folder
---------------------------
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=10.1.1.*
rpcport=9150
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

addnode=nwjw2badoulwc4yi.onion:17941
addnode=im4qpcjdr5uzd7yb.onion:17941
addnode=ecunlzj3niqwaeqs.onion:17941
addnode=iamzedqd6kmzi3qs.onion:17941
addnode=k6xzvmcncunku3r2.onion:17941
addnode=5bcdonwgdlyno2ck.onion:17941
addnode=b2mgu5dvcw3m7cxw.onion:17941
addnode=dqxrjl3ndqjgov57.onion:17941

-------------------------------
**   The addnodes above are what I got from http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=J&network_info  at the time of this writing. The first two are always active.
**   rpcuser and rpcpassword can be any combinations.

For Mining with (PC) CPU directly from the Joincoin wallet, put in these lines, for example:
------------------------
gen=1
algo=bastion

-----------------------

** or put in other algos and set up miners - you find out how to do it yourself.
**  "gen=1" is put in to activate the wallet for CPU-minining (automatically) only; do not use it with non-CPU algos. It is the same as typing in "setgenerate true" at the wallet console command line but you need to type it in every time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To create the config file, use the Notepad program  (always available in the window program Accessories folder.)   When you save it, be sure to check "All files" as the file type before saving the Joincoin.conf file ( for it to be recognized as a config file; otherwise it will only be recognized as a regular text file.)

The AppData folder is usually hidden; therefore, you usually need to unhide it to see it or type the \AppData\Roaming\Joincoin\ directly in the address section of window explorer or file viewers (right behind the active user directory, e.g.   C:\Users\User5\AppData\Roaming\Joincoin\ ) in order to see the subfolders (and the Joincoin files)

( To hide/unhide the folders in Window Explorer/file viewers, click or check

<Organize>  -->  <Folder and Search Option>  --->  <View>
--->    then at the <Hidden file and folder> checklist  --->  choose "Show..." or "Don't Show..."       )
======================================================================
Note that the above are exactly true for window 7 although I do expect window 8 or other window versions would work similarly.

puescomosea

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:26:48 PM

Thank you! My wallet is syncing Smiley really you've helped me

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:19:06 PM

how to add correctly addnode???
restarted, it stood 12 hours, and didn't start the synchronization
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 12:27:36 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 11:42:12 AM by DOGEbubble

how to add correctly addnode???
restarted, it stood 12 hours, and didn't start the synchronization

As shown in quote 534  533, Copy and Paste the desired line texts,

C:\Users\.....\Joincoin\

Joincoin.conf
---------------------------
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=10.1.1.*
rpcport=9150
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

addnode=nwjw2badoulwc4yi.onion:17941
addnode=ecunlzj3niqwaeqs.onion:17941
addnode=iamzedqd6kmzi3qs.onion:17941
addnode=k6xzvmcncunku3r2.onion:17941
addnode=5bcdonwgdlyno2ck.onion:17941
addnode=b2mgu5dvcw3m7cxw.onion:17941
addnode=dqxrjl3ndqjgov57.onion:17941

-------------------------------
**   rpcuser and rpcpassword can be any combinations.

For Mining with (PC) CPU directly from the Joincoin wallet, put in these lines, for example:
------------------------
gen=1
algo=bastion

-----------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To create the config file, use the Notepad program  (always available in the window program Accessories folder.)   When you save it, be sure to check "All files" as the file type before saving the Joincoin.conf file ( for it to be recognized as a config file; otherwise it will only be recognized as a regular text file.)

The file should be {saved as}     C:\....\.....\Joincoin\Joincoin.conf in the Joincoin folder with Joincoin.conf as the file name,

In the {Save as type}, for notepad program for example, change file type from {Text Documents (*.txt)} to {All Files}, then click <save> to make it a config file (in the Joincoin folder.)

When viewing in the Window explorer, the Joincoin.conf file should be shown as a Config file; otherwise, it is not.

You should have closed the wallet program before all these and restart it now.

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 05:50:08 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 11:18:59 PM by DOGEbubble

It has been 8 months for Joincoin (J)

What I can promise is to support and bring in supports as much as I can to make steady ticking of Joincoin blockchain.
======================================================================================
As I stated before, it is the popularity base (in holding, mining, use , promotion and support) of Joincoin (J) holders and their efforts to increase that base which increases the Joincon (J) value and their wealth- a Win-Win situation.

The followings will or need to happen:

a) Increase mining activity, hopefully improving advancement of blockchains: now only about 250 blocks/day over the past 2 months. It should reach about 1920 blocks/day based on the 45-second block time.

As stated before, it would not just happen itself. The Mining activity and popularity of a Crypto causes the "Sqaure"/two-dimensional effect on its Value/market Cap. To increase 8 times of the popularity, you would expect its Value/Market Cap to increase 64 times- i.e., to reach the magnitude of about 0.0032 BTC.    ( The above is based on the Edgar's First Law of Cryptocurrency- the Edgar's Law of the Cryptocurrency Market Cap-----  ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737405.480

b) To facilitate mining of all-algos. CPU-mining has no problem at all. Other algos should be supported as claimed. Mining pools are needed. Hopefully, It would be tackled and facilitated to work well as the demand increases. In the end, it is Joincoin (J)-holding, mining, using, promotion and appropriate supports that increases the Joincon (J) value.

c) A website and probable re-launch/New thread are needed for crypto functionality.

d) Mac and android wallets and probably Linux binaries are needed. There are powerful Android PCs/Tablets with memory of more than 10 GB for sale of less than $60 online. I have one. There is Mangos coin(MCZ) which is running on cellphone for mining but it is unable to store blockchain files. Sooner or later, Cellphones might be powerful and memory-rich enough to run a full-featured Crypto wallet client.

=====================================================================================
As always, you can mine without a PC/Cell/Pedometer, by POV (Power of Visiting) the Multifaucet. http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=J

Again, Happy mining, using and supporting Joincoin (J).    Cheesy

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 06:21:53 PM

I had the Joincoin info @ the coinmarketcap  updated.    http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/
Now the Joincoin (J) is ranked #183  (Not around #480 as it was before, in the low-trading-volume section)

#    Name           Symbol      Market Cap     Price    Available Supply    Volume (24h)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   
183   Joincoin     Joincoin   J   $ 14,575   $ 0.009312      1,565,187              $ 283

------------------------------------------------
More journey to go.  Cheesy

Now

#    Name           Symbol      Market Cap     Price    Available Supply    Volume (24h)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   
 174    Joincoin     Joincoin    J   $ 17,528   $ 0.011072     1,583,030     $ 375                                                

Cheesy

Fryptpminer

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:10:38 AM

Joincoin is very hopeful.

Let's mine Joincoins.  Wink

I want to get more Joincoins.

Now 1 Joincoin= $ 0.011340          It's great.   Wink
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 05:29:05 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 07:10:17 AM by DOGEbubble

Joincoin (J) give-away at the Multifaucet
site has been quite active ( on the top of the list for more than 2 weeks now) and expected to be maintained into the longest foreseeable feature.

.........  Mining will become profitable.

Further rise in price and value, as I stated above, depends on the popularity and Rank of the Joincoin (J).

Any help from any of you to attract more persons to own and mine Joincoin (J), including word-of-mouth, referral to the Joincoin Multifaucet or more actively helping anyone to join the Joincoin community/Ads will increase the value of this coin and certainly your wealth.

Once more proper management of the Joincoin (J) as a whole has been set in place, you will expect even more aggressive campaign- Nonstop.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Will keep every one posted from time to time.

Happy mining and using Joincoin (J)!!   Cheesy

The multifaucet for Joincoin (J) has been running for about 3 months on unprecedented give-aways. Up to at least 20% of outstanding Joincoins (J) have been donated and around 13-14 % have been given out. ( The amount shown now was reset about one month ago, not showing the exact total.)

We still need to endure the bumpy ride at the last down-slope in this historic Crypto-Bitcoin tidal wave.  Cheesy

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 12:53:30 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 11:22:28 PM by DOGEbubble

The multifaucet for Joincoin (J) has been running for about 3 months on unprecedented give-aways. Up to at least 20% of outstanding Joincoins (J) have been donated and around 13-14 % have been given out. ( The amount shown now was reset about one month ago, not showing the exact total.)

We still need to endure the bumpy ride at the last down-slope in this historic Crypto-Bitcoin tidal wave.  Cheesy

The MultiFaucet for Joincoin (J) Info has been updated http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=J

Sent 28529 payments
                      Total amount:    198104.93210001 J
                     Faucet balance:   99876.78797      J
                                            ---------------------
                     Total Donated:   297981.72007001 J

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 12:39:11 AM

Three nodes are set for JoinCoin

https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-90-171/
https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-92-4/
https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-94-113/

Block Explorer
http://j.explorer.bitnodes.net/

Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 11:02:05 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 06:25:14 PM by DOGEbubble

Thanks.  

lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:16:47 AM

why joincoin wallet  Synchronization is not working?
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 12:00:05 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 03:23:23 PM by DOGEbubble

why joincoin wallet  Synchronization is not working?

cant sync wallet  ....any help

Sometimes, it is rather slow to start syncing; the client behaves somewhat differently even for computers in the same network; maybe all you need to do is to close the client and restart.

Put addnode(s) listed above to config file may help.

General info are available at the front page.

Windows Wallet:  https://mega.co.nz/#!xIUAgbIC!Cz2asJGL4nBUxKV4kQKQCFqRE45tEyEVTR--5F0NyYM

Joincoin Source: https://github.com/joincoin/joincoin

<edit>
For addnode:
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=J&network_info
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/j/#!network
    (Usually 1-8 addnodes are available over 24 hours.)

Cheesy

For details regarding setting up config file and add nodes (to the config files), Please refer to quotes 531, 533 & 537. Cheesy

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 03:20:41 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 03:27:32 PM by DOGEbubble

The followings might be helpful for running Joincoin Client on the Window (confirmed and based on Window 7): (These probably also work for most of the other crypto wallet clients)

From among the [File   Settings   Help] labels click at <Setting> & choose <Options> to show the [Options] box

• Automatic Start: The [Main] label will allow you to choose  <Start Joincoin on system login>  (Certainly it will slow down PC performance and should be closed down whenever you should not or do not want that to happen.)

You can use Task Scheduler to start or close the Joincoin client on certain times (such as afterhours.)

Please be aware that Joincoin client started with the setting of <no matter it is logged in or not> in the Task Scheduler might not be visible and won't show up on the Task Manager; attempting to start Joincoin client without knowing the fact that it is already running might cause it to crash- sometimes, I had to reload the {Joincoin} roaming folder from a backup in order to get it back to work again.

For the client to start when the PC already shuts down, you can have the system BIOS programmed to power-up the PC at a scheduled time of weekdays. Most but not every PC have this capacity.

• You can make the Joincoin client invisible by clicking the [Window] label in the [Options] box and choose <Minimize to the tray instead of the taskbar>

But you needs to change the setting for Joincoin client to <Hide icon & notifications> at the <Customize> box of the PC [Tray] for the program to be nearly completely invisible except when you click to show it at the tray (;see below).

Again, please note that a Joincoin client started with the setting of <no matter it is logged in or not> in the Task Scheduler might not be visible in the tray and does not show up in the Task Manager. This is how you can make the joincon (J) client run completely invisibly and you have to restart the PC and run the client manually to show it again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: