Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!*  (Read 118638 times)
Quantumbud

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:05:27 PM

I wouldnt say this is a scam as such but it kinda reeks of "inside knowledge" to me,ann suddenly pops up along with the coin IPO on the exchange and a trollbox/twitter pumper ready to go from the onset,i would imagine a very few individuals owning a lot of coins right now ready to dump on the masses.

Just my gut feeling here not fud,hate all you want...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:06:00 PM

Just a few red flags:

1. C-Cex is THE scam exchange you can get your coins listed on - it even supports Carsen's Coins including all kind of shady ICO/IPO's. Search the forum for their history.

2. Newbie Dev Account without any reputation

3. ICO/IPO - Why buy something of a coin if the dev never delivered anything before .. You're more or less buying hot air

4. No Announcements made - This simply popped up within a few minutes

5. And the ICO/IPO was planned for 15 days and was sold out after 15 minutes ? Yeah right.. You can tell my grandmother that someone is THAT STUPID to buy all that ..

6. Even if the bought was legit, that means someone already holds a large stake of this coin and can dump it at anytime .. as soon as you probably invested your btc and he can dump on your buy orders :-)

7. There are ways to get identified now - CryptoAsian for example - Or even I could do an escrow.. Noone asked anyone for an escrow here - why ?

8. No code review was made - They could have given proof of their code to a senior member BEFORE IPO/ICO ...

This list can be continued in at least 5 more points in my head now..

BUT ...

We will see at the end who's butt is hurting and who's not :-)

1. C-Cex is THE scam exchange you can get your coins listed on - it even supports Carsen's Coins including all kind of shady ICO/IPO's. Search the forum for their history.

not really c-cex is not aware of the scam coins at the time of listing. look at bittrex how many coins were listed and were scams, even poloniex, and mintpal. c-cex has staked their rep on this one, they know their identity if you trust c-cex to trade on their by sending btc their im sure you can trust their word

2. Newbie Dev Account without any reputation

again c-cex verified, that was my first issue but when c-cex verified them it was a green  light

3. ICO/IPO - Why buy something of a coin if the dev never delivered anything before .. You're more or less buying hot air

ofcourse its a gamble but the fact that there is a escrow where coins to be released on something be given and identity is known, risk is low. buying at that price was amazing

4. No Announcements made - This simply popped up within a few minutes

announcement was made on c-cex i was there when it was made. everyone was trading BLKT then moved to J.

5. And the ICO/IPO was planned for 15 days and was sold out after 15 minutes ? Yeah right.. You can tell my grandmother that someone is THAT STUPID to buy all that ..

the biggest buy was 1.6btc, i saw how quickly it went and how it was bought.

6. Even if the bought was legit, that means someone already holds a large stake of this coin and can dump it at anytime .. as soon as you probably invested your btc and he can dump on your buy orders :-)

rich list is coming you can see for yourself,

7. There are ways to get identified now - CryptoAsian for example - Or even I could do an escrow.. Noone asked anyone for an escrow here - why ?

c-cex is escrow what difference would getting a escrow from c-cex has done. if c-cex has verified them whats the difference. what does cryptoasian have over c-cex. c-cex are trusted with hundreds of btc

8. No code review was made - They could have given proof of their code to a senior member BEFORE IPO/ICO ...

c-cex said they have reviewed code. if dev wanted to scam wouldn't he make a shit load of promises and ask for a higher IPO
InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:07:05 PM

Lol this thing has aaaalll the Red flags you can have Cheesy

Are you fucking serious? This statement unnecessary//uncalled for a major pool operator. Shame on you, you should know better.

Remember the incident with Bittrex's mod accused of "fudding" cloak? Richie took necessary action.

Very unprofessional. -1 will not mine there again.
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:07:35 PM

ahhh, the professional world of crypto  Cool

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
Quantumbud

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:09:13 PM

Are you fucking serious? This statement unnecessary//uncalled for a major pool operator. Shame on you, you should know better.

Remember the incident with Bittrex's mod accused of "fudding" cloak? Richie took necessary action.

A pool OP can't have his/her own opinions now?
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:09:25 PM

I wouldnt say this is a scam as such but it kinda reeks of "inside knowledge" to me,ann suddenly pops up along with the coin IPO on the exchange and a trollbox/twitter pumper ready to go from the onset,i would imagine a very few individuals owning a lot of coins right now ready to dump on the masses.

I just noticed this topic and my btc come in just in time.

Didnt know of it before

If it was more expensive it would have taken longer probably

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:10:09 PM

where else can the announcement be made. they released the post here and then it was lisited on c-cex where a announcement was made ipo for JOINcoin. word spread fast because price was so low. 1.4million coins at 1800sats xcloud had 1 million 10k sats what were you expecting the ipo to last 15days
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:10:49 PM

Shame on me ?! WTF ?? What should I say here .. Buy this shit because "Pride" - (Thats his real name?) a guy from russia has verified code from a guy called "Love_algo" - newbie dev on bitcointalk ?!

LOL :-)

Yes.. Shame on me Smiley

You buy it - you mine it.. I hope you'll succeed

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Ezravdb

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:11:09 PM

where else can the announcement be made. they released the post here and then it was lisited on c-cex where a announcement was made ipo for JOINcoin. word spread fast because price was so low. 1.4million coins at 1800sats xcloud had 1 million 10k sats what were you expecting the ipo to last 15days

my thoughts exactly

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
Quantumbud

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:11:21 PM

A pre-ann like other IPO coins have done perhaps to give more people a chance to participate?
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:11:33 PM

Look at one of Bittrex's mod? She voiced her opinion and people started blaming her for the price drop. Richie took action and removed her.

UNPROFESSIONAL

Your statement will have a ripple effect on the price, even if it is your opinion. Will not mine at your pool ever again.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:12:16 PM

A pre-ann like other IPO coins have done perhaps to give more people a chance to participate?

how many ipo coins did people miss out on. if dev wanted to sell at that price, its his choice clearly people are pissed they missed out
Ezravdb

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:13:03 PM

Look at one of Bittrex's mod? She voiced her opinion and people started blaming her for the price drop. Richie took action and removed her.

UNPROFESSIONAL

Will not mine at your pool ever again.

okay dude, chill

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
cgladue

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:13:12 PM

Shame on me ?! WTF ?? What should I say here .. Buy this shit because "Pride" - (Thats his real name?) a guy from russia has verified code from a guy called "Love_algo" - newbie dev on bitcointalk ?!

Yes.. Shame on me Smiley

will suprnova be hosting one or more of these pools ? Wink

Pride-C-CEX

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:13:36 PM

Bittrex is the scammiest exchange right now.

and

c-cex has been reviewing the code and project for 2 weeks now.  If this is a scam and the ccex rep is on the line.  people will vanish from ccex.  I doubt that's what Pride wants.

I think you're confusing c-cex with bittrex Smiley

There is no rep for c-cex, not at all.

I would like a private chat with you, please pm me your irc or skype as there must be some misunderstanding.

Crypto Trade at C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:14:45 PM

Yes.. Shame on me Smiley

well its not only pride. if c-cex has him under his wings im sure its not because he can just type. i told you, when i saw the post i was not gonna buy because of course newbie dev escrow or no escrow it would look dodgy but c-cex mod said he has been verified and code checked thats what got me in.

well if you don't trust c-cex simply don't send BTC over there to trade

Ezravdb

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:14:49 PM

Bittrex is the scammiest exchange right now.

and

c-cex has been reviewing the code and project for 2 weeks now.  If this is a scam and the ccex rep is on the line.  people will vanish from ccex.  I doubt that's what Pride wants.

I think you're confusing c-cex with bittrex Smiley

There is no rep for c-cex, not at all.

I would like a private chat with you, please pm me your irc or skype as there must be some misunderstanding.

That's what I call professionalism  Smiley

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
Quantumbud

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:14:55 PM

Not pissed at all bruh,just saying it how it appears to me.

I've thrown my 2 cents in and won't bother posting in this thread anymore,just hope the milk don't turn sour for the bagholders,that's all.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:14:59 PM

Lot of bagholder angst in this thread.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:15:01 PM

Yes.. Shame on me Smiley

will suprnova be hosting one or more of these pools ? Wink

If this turns out to be true - yes sure

I'm currently looking through the code

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: