Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!*  (Read 118638 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:15:51 PM

Bittrex is the scammiest exchange right now.

and

c-cex has been reviewing the code and project for 2 weeks now.  If this is a scam and the ccex rep is on the line.  people will vanish from ccex.  I doubt that's what Pride wants.

I think you're confusing c-cex with bittrex Smiley

There is no rep for c-cex, not at all.

I would like a private chat with you, please pm me your irc or skype as there must be some misunderstanding.

I'll get back to you once i have time. Are you in IRC ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
computerparts

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:17:00 PM

I wouldnt say this is a scam as such but it kinda reeks of "inside knowledge" to me,ann suddenly pops up along with the coin IPO on the exchange and a trollbox/twitter pumper ready to go from the onset,i would imagine a very few individuals owning a lot of coins right now ready to dump on the masses.

Just my gut feeling here not fud,hate all you want...

where else can the announcement be made. they released the post here and then it was lisited on c-cex where a announcement was made ipo for JOINcoin. word spread fast because price was so low. 1.4million coins at 1800sats xcloud had 1 million 10k sats what were you expecting the ipo to last 15days

It was a ninja launch as kiddies would call it these days. The so called "announcement" took place on the same day within minutes of launch. That is not an announcement at all. The dollar signs in your eyes are impeding your ability to see and think. All you can seem to think about is how low the price was. Keep up that mentality and you will lose your whale status in no time. Don't even begin to compare this to xcloud. They had a very professional and well thought out launch. They also have well known developers. What exactly does/did this coin have other than the low ICO price? If something is too good to be true...
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:18:16 PM

Lol this thing has aaaalll the Red flags you can have Cheesy

Are you fucking serious? This statement unnecessary//uncalled for a major pool operator. Shame on you, you should know better.

Remember the incident with Bittrex's mod accused of "fudding" cloak? Richie took necessary action.

Very unprofessional. -1 will not mine there again.

Shame on me ?! WTF ?? What should I say here .. Buy this shit because "Pride" - (Thats his real name?) a guy from russia has verified code from a guy called "Love_algo" - newbie dev on bitcointalk ?!

LOL :-)

Yes.. Shame on me Smiley

You buy it - you mine it.. I hope you'll succeed
Wont be mining at your pool anymore Smiley

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:19:26 PM

I wouldnt say this is a scam as such but it kinda reeks of "inside knowledge" to me,ann suddenly pops up along with the coin IPO on the exchange and a trollbox/twitter pumper ready to go from the onset,i would imagine a very few individuals owning a lot of coins right now ready to dump on the masses.

where else can the announcement be made. they released the post here and then it was lisited on c-cex where a announcement was made ipo for JOINcoin. word spread fast because price was so low. 1.4million coins at 1800sats xcloud had 1 million 10k sats what were you expecting the ipo to last 15days

It was a ninja launch as kiddies would call it these days. The so called "announcement" took place on the same day within minutes of launch. That is not an announcement at all. The dollar signs in your eyes are impeding your ability to see and think. All you can seem to think about is how low the price was. Don't even begin to compare this to xcloud. They had a very professional and well thought out launch. They also have well known developers. What exactly does/did this coin have other than the low ICO price? If something is too good to be true...

Regardless of the truth behind the situation, it's also very much true this one does have pretty much every red flag in the book.  There was nothing out of line in saying that. It does have them.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:21:17 PM

Every coin has red flags nowadays.

Well see.

I trust Pride

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

If Bittrex Exchange took action because one of their 'unpaid' employee spreaded "fud" against a coin... you should do the same.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:21:40 PM

Are you fucking serious? This statement unnecessary//uncalled for a major pool operator. Shame on you, you should know better.

Remember the incident with Bittrex's mod accused of "fudding" cloak? Richie took necessary action.

Shame on me ?! WTF ?? What should I say here .. Buy this shit because "Pride" - (Thats his real name?) a guy from russia has verified code from a guy called "Love_algo" - newbie dev on bitcointalk ?!

Yes.. Shame on me Smiley

I'm sorry, just trying to "open your eyes" and not blindly invest too much in something that simply looks to good at first sight..

Maybe i'm wrong and everything turns out to be cool Smiley

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:21:49 PM

It was a ninja launch as kiddies would call it these days. The so called "announcement" took place on the same day within minutes of launch. That is not an announcement at all. The dollar signs in your eyes are impeding your ability to see and think. All you can seem to think about is how low the price was. Don't even begin to compare this to xcloud. They had a very professional and well thought out launch. They also have well known developers. What exactly does/did this coin have other than the low ICO price? If something is too good to be true...

nothing no one is talking of this rising to be the next big thing yet. xcloud announcement was made and coins were offered straight away. it took days for that to get sold out because it was 100btc ipo. dev has been confirmed by c-cex thats all i care. his identity is known. again post was here first plus tell me even if it was launched at the same time, what does that matter people who were trading on the exchange got to know first look at root coin their ipo is sold out people moaning there complaining not enough notice lol. people are just pissed they missed out lol

InitialDat

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:22:18 PM

If Bittrex Exchange took action because one of their 'unpaid' employee spreaded "fud" against a coin... you should do the same.
Quantumbud

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:22:57 PM

Gives me more of a reason to mine there actually since the guy at least has the balls to state his opinion :-)
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:23:54 PM

Yes.. Shame on me Smiley

I'm sorry, just trying to "open your eyes" and not blindly invest too much in something that simply looks to good at first sight..

agree that is why it ran out so fast because the price was too low. if you think about it 1 million coins at 10.3k sats on xcloud and 1.4million coins at 1800, come one think about it obviously it was gonna run out. if it wasn't for c-cex verification i would be nervous in buying. devs do not reveal their identity if they don't plan to stick around for a long time.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:25:25 PM

Yes.. Shame on me Smiley

i guess you checked the code and have found nothing wrong. how many ipos have people missed those were lucky who got in at that price but even now price is cheap. with the right plan your looking at crazy profit from here.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:25:40 PM

lol Smiley

It would be FUD if I say "SCAM!" Period - Without anything else Smiley

Again: I'm just trying to "open your eyes" ..

And as a Pool Op, there is no benefit for me to NOT add a coin - I can simply be quiet and add this coin - then you get butt hurt and who do you blame then ? The pool you've mined on.. And next time you say "Hey look, thats Suprnova - The Pool op that hosted this scam coin where i lost lots of btc.."

:-)

This is no FUD, this is nothing against the project, it is simply "awareness".. Don't run blindly "into the light" Smiley

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:27:14 PM

lol Smiley

And as a Pool Op, there is no benefit for me to NOT add a coin - I can simply be quiet and add this coin - then you get butt hurt and who do you blame then ? The pool you've mined on.. And next time you say "Hey look, thats Suprnova - The Pool op that hosted this scam coin where i lost lots of btc.."

This is no FUD, this is nothing against the project, it is simply "awareness".. Don't run blindly "into the light" Smiley

no but you said this has all the red flags, meaning you thinking it was a scam. look at the points you made you are hinting towards thats and see my post where i replied to each one
InitialDat

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:27:21 PM

lol Smiley

You stated it was a "RED FLAG." What you said is considered fudding. I hold higher expectation from Hero members and especially from a pool operator. Lack of proffessionalism.
sushipooo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:28:35 PM

lol Smiley

no but you said this has all the red flags, meaning you thinking it was a scam. look at the points you made you are hinting towards thats and see my post where i replied to each one

Most of those red flags could be refuted easily.  Why give your opinion before you even go over the code?

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
InitialDat

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:29:18 PM

lol Smiley

You stated it was a "RED FLAG." What you said is considered fudding. I hold higher expectation from Hero members and especially from a pool operator. Lack of professionalism.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:29:49 PM

It was a ninja launch as kiddies would call it these days. The so called "announcement" took place on the same day within minutes of launch. That is not an announcement at all. The dollar signs in your eyes are impeding your ability to see and think. All you can seem to think about is how low the price was. Keep up that mentality and you will lose your whale status in no time. Don't even begin to compare this to xcloud. They had a very professional and well thought out launch. They also have well known developers. What exactly does/did this coin have other than the low ICO price? If something is too good to be true...

lol you say too good to be true well XC was at 1700 sats i bought at 2500sats it went to where 400k sats now at 150k sats. everyone thought when it was 10k sats it was to good to be true. im just saying anything is possible in crypto. with coins escrow and most importantly c-cex verifies i think dev is legit. current cap is around 60btc tor implemented looking forward to plans. 1.4million coins to be mined over 326days
computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:31:26 PM

nothing no one is talking of this rising to be the next big thing yet. xcloud announcement was made and coins were offered straight away. it took days for that to get sold out because it was 100btc ipo. dev has been confirmed by c-cex thats all i care. his identity is known. again post was here first plus tell me even if it was launched at the same time, what does that matter people who were trading on the exchange got to know first look at root coin their ipo is sold out people moaning there complaining not enough notice lol. people are just pissed they missed out lol

Yes dev's identity is known to c-cex staff which just so happened to be the same exchange they sold the ICO on. No third party identification, no third party code review (as ocnminer pointed out). Do you personally know anyone from c-cex? There is no such thing as an innocent exchange out there. They don't exist to be your friend or just out of the kindness of their hearts. They all exist to make money. Keep that in mind and you will be able to make more rational decisions in the future.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:31:32 PM

lol Smiley

Most of those red flags could be refuted easily.  Why give your opinion before you even go over the code?

because people are pissed they missed out simply as that. they don't realize buying now is a good opportunity. dev has even instructed c-cex to leave a portion of the ipo as a buy order.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: