Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!*  (Read 118638 times)
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:38:17 PM

Dev you still didnt answer my question about block explorer..  Undecided

How does anonymous blockchain works? Also windows wallet link is down

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:44:27 PM

Price below IPO price, good job on keeping it above 1800. I hope this is a lesson to everyone to not trust shitty ICOs sponsored by c-cex which I'm sure they bought the majority of the ICO and dumped it on everyone. Devs made btc from the ICO, c-cex admin made btc from the ICO. Win win situation and and its funny c-cex can be trusted? Don't think so.

Cut my losses happy just a few bucks.

Lesson learned, stay away from new coins well coins like this and c-cex exchange.

Please keep ridiculous accusations off our thread, we had a 4 btc buy order at 1800 satoshi this was not 1k btc presale with unlimitted funds to handle whale manipulation. The buy order was filled within 3 hours of the end of the presale. If you need someone to blame then look at your peers and ask them why price manipulation was their goal. Last and only FUD i'll respond to.

Funds will be used for future coin development, marketing, and asic purchases. Asic btc earned will be on a public address and
will continually buy up Joincoin at fair market value. Advertising and marketing will be expanded
and more brought on after the Pre-sale completes. Joincoin cannot be dumped by miners below the ipo price or they will be mining
at a complete loss, this was by design to protect the investment of everyone in the Pre-Sale.

buying ASICS to mine btc where you could easily just buy Hash power from https://cex.io/ and begin mining btc from now. Flawed design, now that were under the IPO price you think people will still mine this as prices drop? Mining stops due to it being unprofitable, network dead, coin dead.

Oh and nothing is ridiculous in cryptos. Good luck with your next coin. Next time post with your real bitcointalk username if your here to stay.
iamphoenix

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:48:48 PM

!

well that was my opinion before the mess. current holders are frustrated they will be looking to sell. who knows ive still got mine in the hope i can sell for double

dude this shit comes no where near MYR can someone please AT LEAST MAKE THIS COIN LOOK GOOD... comeone how the hell am i supposed to dump this shit for a profit fuck

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T6ZzzGAkxmSQDmeNUZPBf3pbD2ogiC2DDf

Myriadplatform.org
iamphoenix

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:56:57 PM

Price below IPO price, good job on keeping it above 1800. I hope this is a lesson to everyone to not trust shitty ICOs sponsored by c-cex which I'm sure they bought the majority of the ICO and dumped it on everyone. Devs made btc from the ICO, c-cex admin made btc from the ICO. Win win situation and and its funny c-cex can be trusted? Don't think so.

Cut my losses happy just a few bucks.

Lesson learned, stay away from new coins well coins like this and c-cex exchange.

Please keep ridiculous accusations off our thread, we had a 4 btc buy order at 1800 satoshi this was not 1k btc presale with unlimitted funds to handle whale manipulation. The buy order was filled within 3 hours of the end of the presale. If you need someone to blame then look at your peers and ask them why price manipulation was their goal. Last and only FUD i'll respond to.

who are you anyway

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T6ZzzGAkxmSQDmeNUZPBf3pbD2ogiC2DDf

Myriadplatform.org
sushipooo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:25:05 AM

Dev any info you can give us? I mean it's cool you're keeping us up to date with pool info but, is anything gunna happen?  We need more updates from the actual team members on what is being worked on currently with the btc that we gave you.  At least to ease our minds since it's pretty damn low.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:59:14 AM

Dev any info you can give us? I mean it's cool you're keeping us up to date with pool info but, is anything gunna happen?  We need more updates from the actual team members on what is being worked on currently with the btc that we gave you.  At least to ease our minds since it's pretty damn low.

Dead - RIP.
appbox

Activity: 421

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:51:44 AM

where is mac osx wallet ? Huh

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sushipooo

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:08:47 AM

price at trex is under IPO price if someone want's to grab some discounted coins Tongue  Still looks like there's buy support willing to take a risk on this coin.  Let's see.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:12:29 AM

I bought some coins just because they looked cheap, but are there any technical features coming soon? The roadmap doesnt have any real features. Withouth them, this coin wont survive in the short run, so forget about the long run "longevity" imo. What are the plans dev?

sushipooo

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:29:40 AM

c-cex have been chatting to join coin and this what they have said thought it was a good idea to screenshot it

Pride from C-CEX says that he's been going over their stuff for 2 weeks and he also says that there are things coming up that they have not released yet.

He said that he believes in them so i'm holding for now.  Still good buy support, maybe under ipo but at least it's not at 1 sat.

Some willing to sell under IPO so good chance to enter if you missed all the hoopla at launch.

sushipooo

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:05:49 AM

where is mac osx wallet ? Huh

I'm thinking they should have one out  pretty soon.

sushipooo

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:37:15 AM

J lookin good on bittrex right now.

WillowRosenberg

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:40:22 AM

from main.h:

Code:
const int64 nBlockAlgoWorkWeightStart = 99999999; // block where algo work weighting starts

Code:
    int GetAlgoWorkFactor() const 
    {
        if (!TestNet() && (nHeight < nBlockAlgoWorkWeightStart))
        {
            return 1;
        }
        if (TestNet() && (nHeight < 100))
        {
            return 1;
        }
        switch (GetAlgo())
        {
            // work factor = absolute work ratio * optimisation factor
            case ALGO_SHA:
                return 1024 * 4;
            default:
                return 1024 * 4;
        }
    }

no algo work weighting? so one sha block can orphan 1000 scrypt blocks?
didn't you learn from myriad?

More FUD? do you feel important now? *golf clap

This is not FUD.

All you have to do to exploit this is to change a daemon to refuse all blocks except SHA blocks. Whenever this daemon generates a new block it will overwrite all blocks from other algorithms on the block-chain.
sushipooo

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:15:58 AM

from main.h:

Code:
const int64 nBlockAlgoWorkWeightStart = 99999999; // block where algo work weighting starts

Code:
    {
        {
            return 1;
        }
        {
            return 1;
        }
        switch (GetAlgo())
        {
            case ALGO_SHA:
                return 1024 * 4;
            default:
                return 1024 * 4;
        }
    }

This is not FUD.

All you have to do to exploit this is to change a daemon to refuse all blocks except SHA blocks. Whenever this daemon generates a new block it will overwrite all blocks from other algorithms on the block-chain.

Why not donate the solution to the devs if you know for sure that this is the case? Everyone always seems to know that they are right but never come around to giving a solution to the issues. 

WillowRosenberg

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:33:09 AM

from main.h:

Code:

Code:
    {
        {
            return 1;
        }
        {
            return 1;
        }
        switch (GetAlgo())
        {
            case ALGO_SHA:
                return 1024 * 4;
            default:
                return 1024 * 4;
        }
    }

This is not FUD.

Why not donate the solution to the devs if you know for sure that this is the case? Everyone always seems to know that they are right but never come around to giving a solution to the issues. 

It was fixed in Myriadcoin. The Joincoin developers removed the fix when they cloned Myriadcoin. They can just read the Myriadcoin thread or look at the Myriadcoin source code.
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:36:16 AM

from main.h:

Code:

Code:
    {
        {
            return 1;
        }
        {
            return 1;
        }
        switch (GetAlgo())
        {
            case ALGO_SHA:
                return 1024 * 4;
            default:
                return 1024 * 4;
        }
    }

This is not FUD.

It was fixed in Myriadcoin. The Joincoin developers removed the fix when they cloned Myriadcoin. They can just read the Myriadcoin thread or look at the Myriadcoin source code.

If this is true too, code reviews for an altcoin should not be made by ccex anymore.. This would be the second big bug
sushipooo

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:03:06 AM

from main.h:

Code:

Code:
    {
        {
            return 1;
        }
        {
            return 1;
        }
        switch (GetAlgo())
        {
            case ALGO_SHA:
                return 1024 * 4;
            default:
                return 1024 * 4;
        }
    }

This is not FUD.

If this is true too, code reviews for an altcoin should not be made by ccex anymore.. This would be the second big bug

to be fair, CCEX admins were not looking for bugs, they were looking for malicious code, verifying identity, gathering info and going over their strategy.

let's see what the devs have to say about this second bug.

sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:23:25 AM

what's the nature of this bug? any signs that this is an intentional one that would benefit the devs?

from main.h:

Code:

Code:
    {
        {
            return 1;
        }
        {
            return 1;
        }
        switch (GetAlgo())
        {
            case ALGO_SHA:
                return 1024 * 4;
            default:
                return 1024 * 4;
        }
    }

This is not FUD.

to be fair, CCEX admins were not looking for bugs, they were looking for malicious code, verifying identity, gathering info and going over their strategy.

let's see what the devs have to say about this second bug.
Bagdar13

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:46:35 PM

So,
  From just my experience it does not seem like the potential bug has been exploited.  I have been mining through: wallet, x13, x15, doom/luffa, and quark since the launch (i set one of my rigs on each just to see what would happen as this is a fun hobby for me).  I can report that earnings have been effectively even across all three with x15 being the most profitable (but hard to tell cause you know Poisson inter-arrival times). 
  I would also note that I have mined ~550 coins since launch (using about 30 gpus total) and it seems like since the IPO was set at 1800 almost no miners have been mining this as the 2 day POW coins are just more lucrative; difficulty is incredibly low on all the algos. 
  It will be interesting to see if the price stabilizes and more miners start directing a bit of power to any of the pools.
ExD

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:58:35 PM

Ok, dev, cut your shit and fix the client, SHA chain can invalidate the others because you comparing 1 to 1 difficulty on different algos, fix is simple. Another IPO screwed up, coin had great fundamentals. Don't see the point for dumping now, will rebound on the fix, glad I fixed profits though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: