Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!*  (Read 118638 times)
cubydu

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 10:22:13 PM

any news ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daeminium

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:21:01 PM

any news ?

dead?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 02:23:37 PM

Hey mates, i am closing all suprnova pools for this coin. Please stop mining
And Withdraw your remaining funds.

Thx

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:35:33 AM

I like it. All algorithm mining. I set up CPU mining without a glitch and start seeing mined coins maturing within half a day. It is truly Join coins.  Coins for all and for years to come. Simple wallet mining. No need for a pool.

beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:20:23 PM

Bittrex is the scammiest exchange right now.  Embarrassed Undecided

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 12:16:46 AM

I like it. All algorithm mining. I set up CPU mining without a glitch and start seeing mined coins maturing within half a day. It is truly Join coins.  Coins for all and for years to come. Simple wallet mining. No need for a pool.

It has been one month and what I said above are still perfectly true.  I have yet to start to try mining with other Algo(s); it might be even better.

brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:45:10 PM

Cex will de-list this coin if there's no trading by 10/13
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 01:52:25 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 02:50:30 AM by DOGEbubble

Bittrex also is giving the warning of delisting if no average Volume of greater than 0.1 BTC daily.

I have not traded at C-Cex any more after the issue of C-Cex not returning more than 6 millions of UFOcoins, during the regularly "monthly delisted coin" session, to me-the rightful owner due to "(Linux) Wallet not syncing  Huh"  (please see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739473.new#new )

Therefore, get your Joincoins out ASAP. Their posted regulation/policies could have changed to be even more strict now.

It is definitely a shame that C-Cex probably got the Joincoins as fees, dumped from as high as 6600 Satoshis (@ Bittrex); now it is about 1/50 of that price.

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 11:26:34 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 07:53:20 PM by DOGEbubble

The Joincoin is still trading well at Bittrex, regardless of the warning of delisting.

I still think this is the best cryptocurrency for mining, especially CPU mining. I set up several ones in my office after hours. You can set them up to run and shut off automatically without affecting regular business operation.

CPU mining (or All Algos mining); It is always a charm to run these CPU miners; now still ignored by the large public who have many, many CPU's.

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 04:06:52 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 12:04:43 AM by DOGEbubble

The Joincoin is still trading well at Bittrex, regardless of the warning of delisting.

I still think this is the best cryptocurrency for mining, especially CPU mining. I set up several ones in my office after hours. You can set them up to run and shut off automatically without affecting regular business operation.

CPU mining (or All Algos mining); It is always a charm to run these CPU miners; now still ignored by the large public who have many, many CPU's.

Despite the apparent lack of further active development or abundant crypto community activities and support, all these could change or be made to change.
Joincoin is  still a very ideal all-algo, CPU-mineable cryptocurrency.

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 12:00:12 AM

Now block reward of 3 (from initial of 6) will soon be over in about 6 days; followed by the final (and the last)  but prolonged phase with (blocks 40,001-626,200) block reward of 2, for about 300 days (or 10 months) producing additional, around 1.17 million Jcoins.

The diluting effect to 2.8 million Jcoins by adding these 1.17 millions Jcoins over such a prolonged period of time would be minimal. The price should be stabilized and further improved.

If the price is right, it might attract interests in mining this coin and popularity (and certainly further development) for this coin.

We should not underestimate the potential of this coin.

We shall see................ .  Wink

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 08:33:10 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 08:44:01 AM by DOGEbubble

Thank god. The Joincoin is still being traded at the Bittrex despite having warnings of delisting (if trading volumes stay too low) three times.

The Block Crawler for UFOcoin has not being running for quite a while.

The "Join"Coin feature has its place. Just forget "crypto"currency transaction and associated values. Even by setting it up to run very easily to authenticate a document and your signature has its indispensable value, especially in electronic documentations, including medical records.

Just think about How many electronic documentations are to be produced a year.

In an average office, it is still very sloppy and there is no way to sign a part of the running messages to show that they were your words and not other person's. Passwords for sign-on to computers as well as individual passwords could be very easy to guess and find out.

Being able to sign and authenticate an electronic message will partly and reliably set all the above straight. Bitcoin/Cryptocoin wallets all have the ability to sign a message. The Joincoin wallet is easiest one to set up also double as a CPU miner to offset computer costs. I have tried to set up other CPU/CPU-only miners which all had different problems and restrictions (such as having to pay mining programs) and finally my computer got screwed up. On the other hand, setting up Joincoin wallet to run is a breeze.

In any circumstances, the Joincoin needs fast and active supports, including a block explorer, to have a huge success.

majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:22:06 AM

Maybe it could have some kind of support if I get wallet to sync. Simply it refuses to sync. Does anyone has proper nodes?

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 05:57:24 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 07:45:22 AM by DOGEbubble

Now at around block 30,444 from 30,258 (based on my last posted message about 29 hours ago; i.e. not more than 200 block (or 600 Jcoins) a day.

Not 45 seconds per block or 1920 block per day. It would take 10 times longer (about 4 weeks) to reach 40,001 block when reduction of reward to 2 from 3 Jcoins/block starts.

It probably merely indicates not many active miners. My up to 1-12 or so of CPU-only miners are still not able to catch up to 10 times of Jcoins rewards, even given the algo-weighted characteristics of Joincoin.

The lack of new coin productions bodes both good (for rarity of new coin production) and very bad (in term of unpopularity) for the fate ( and valuation) of Jcoins unless it can be revived.

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 11:04:00 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 05:12:44 AM by DOGEbubble

Now at around block 30,444 from 30,258 (based on my last posted message about 29 hours ago; i.e. not more than 200 block (or 600 Jcoins) a day.

Not 45 seconds per block or 1920 block per day. It would take 10 times longer (about 4 weeks) to reach 40,001 block when reduction of reward to 2 from 3 Jcoins/block starts.

It probably merely indicates not many active miners. My up to 1-12 or so of CPU-only miners are still not able to catch up to 10 times of Jcoins rewards, even given the algo-weighted characteristics of Joincoin.

The lack of new coin productions bodes both good (for rarity of new coin production) and very bad (in term of unpopularity) for the fate ( and valuation) of Jcoins unless it can be revived.

Again at block 30,857-30,444=413 blocks or 1239 Joincoins produced over 3 days; or 138 blocks/day, only 1/10 of the rate of allowable new blocks generated.  Wink

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 09:03:07 PM

Again at block 30,857-30,444=413 blocks or 1239 Joincoins produced over 3 days; or 138 blocks/day, only 1/10 of the rate of allowable new blocks generated.  Wink

Again now at block 31052; i.e., 31052-30857= 195 blocks over 34 hours - or, again, @ 138 blocks/day. Only 138 x3= 414 new Joincoins mined daily.

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 02:41:54 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 02:46:56 AM by DOGEbubble

Now block reward of 3 (from initial of 6) will soon be over in about 6 days; followed by the final (and the last)  but prolonged phase with (blocks 40,001-626,200) block reward of 2, for about 300 days (or 10 months) producing additional, around 1.17 million Jcoins.

The diluting effect to 2.8 million Jcoins by adding these 1.17 millions Jcoins over such a prolonged period of time would be minimal. The price should be stabilized and further improved.

If the price is right, it might attract interests in mining this coin and popularity (and certainly further development) for this coin.

We should not underestimate the potential of this coin.

We shall see................ .  Wink

As I have posted above, The Joincoin has been going into to the final phase of 2 joincoin rewards per block at only 1/10 of the rate at present. This is a critical point for Joincoin.

It appears that the reason of abrupt loss of popularity for mining Joincoins is due to no apparent advantage for the majority of GPU-(usually hardcore)-miners vs CPU-(a great majority-probably a million-time more, computer-non-savvy)-miners[/font][/color], in terms of all-Algo mining.

• This also shows all the flaws of numerous new coins production- the majority and certainly all on the premise that the Bitcoin/Alt-coins are decentralized, "democratic", " putting the currencies use in the hands of people. As I stated above, Joincoin is only one of the few that can be set up easily to run and to mine with a regular office or home PC without a glitch. The majority of cryptocurrencies, running well only on GPU-intensives or ASICs, therefore, are non-democratic (and "Hypocrisy'-) coins

The cryptocoins, at least most of alt-coins, even without the intention of pump-and-dump, will invariably, after the initial hypes, follow the ebbs of lower low, due to diluting effects of further minered or POS'ed coins without matching growth of monetary bases and popularity. The popularity would be quickly lost due to loss of the effects of the initial hype as well as never-ending launches of new cryptocoins, usually by the same dev, some of them having the experience of launching numerous other coins. These dev's are dragging their own feet. The least imcompetent dev would simply abandon the coin and get into oblivion. Some and most of the coins would be non-functioning after a while, besides "being like a mass/or cancer, with a dead/necrotic core". Quite a lot of these, therefore, are Sick-coins, Lesion-coins, neoplasm-coins, of doubtful values.
In short, the joincoin, facing a hard time from the underlying flaws and weak points of cryptocurrency production, need to stop the decay, and grow appropriately to revive and survive. It is still most-democratic, all-Algo and completely CPU-friendly. The great popularity can still occur due to the enormous amount of CPU/computers in this world. Making and greatly facilitating CPU-friendly coins, such as Joincoins, (usually not in the interests of hard-core programmer/gamer who like and usually own GPU-intensive computers and the major players of this emerging cryptocurrency world), is ultimately in the best interests of cryptocurrency world for the sake of decentralization/democratization of currencies.

If the Joincoin will stay and gain popularity and ease of setting up in an average home or office, an average computer can be directed to do necessary functions of maintaining the coin as well as to harness the computer powers to do other worthy works, and mine or collect fees/coins (after POW ends) and eventually make a profit, when the popularity/value can be re-vamped.

=============================================================================================================
  • Just a thought:   Cheesy

Do you know that the Capitalization of an alt-coin is defined by the rank, i.e.,  (1/rank)^2/k (where k is 3-5 or about 4)? Therefore, Litecoin ( now the 3rd) would have a capitalization of about  (1/3)^2/4= 1/36 of Bitcoin.

In this respect, if a coin (should) surpass the Bitcoin (making it the second) in the future, the Bitcoin would only have (1/2)^2/4= 1/16 of the capitalization of this alt-coin and this alt-coin could have 16 times the capitalization of Bitcoin.

For the same reason, if two coins (should) surpass the Bitoin (making it the third), the new "top" coin could have about 36 times of the capitalization of Bitcoin.

................ if the history and this math repeat.
    ................ Hey, we never knew it could happen.
    ................ This shows why popularity (and the rank) counts.   Grin
=============================================================================================================

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 10:49:51 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 01:09:43 AM by DOGEbubble

There is not much activity on this coin.

For the 4th or fifth time, now Bittrex again warns de-listing of this coin on the exchange site due to lack of user interests. This coin apparently has already been de-listed from C-Cex.

There in not going to have any other major exchange site trading this coin.

Joincoin, where is the dev now? How could the Joincoin survive only with miners and maybe "stakers" (from the word proof-of-stake)/collectors and stay dormant(?) for 3 months and now only running at 1/10 of scheduled hashing activities or about 138 blocks/day. (And maybe the node(s) collecting nominal amount of Jcoins while processing the coin transfer.)

To be frank, keeping on going like this, Joincoin would be still a cryptocurrency, in the cyberspace.

May God help Joincoin.

gatra

Activity: 583
Merit: 505

CTO @ Flixxo, Riecoin dev

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 02:41:03 AM

Do you know that the Capitalization of an alt-coin is defined by the rank, i.e.,  (1/rank)^2/k (where k is 3-5 or about 4)? Therefore, Litecoin ( now the 3rd) would have a capitalization of about  (1/3)^2/4= 1/36 of Bitcoin.

In this respect, if a coin (should) surpass the Bitcoin (making it the second) in the future, the Bitcoin would only have (1/2)^2/4= 1/16 of the capitalization of this alt-coin and this alt-coin could have 16 times the capitalization of Bitcoin.

For the same reason, if two coins (should) surpass the Bitoin (making it the third), the new "top" coin could have about 36 times of the capitalization of Bitcoin.

where did you get that definition of capitalization? does anybody use it? what for? using rank like that doesn't make much sense to me...

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██
██████████████████▄▄
     ▄█
█████▀████████████▀██████▄
   ▄█
█████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█
█████████▄█▀▀██████████████████▄
 ▄█
███████████▀██████▄▄█████▄███████▄
▄█
██████████▀██▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄
█████████████▀▀██▀████████▀▀████████
█████████████▄█▀████████████████████
████████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██████████████████
▀█
██████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀███████████████████▀
 ▀█
███████▄████▄▄███████████████████▀
  ▀█
███████████████████████████████▀
   ▀█
█████████████████████████████▀
     ▀█
█████▄████████████▄██████▀
       ▀▀██
██████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
riecoin       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██     ██▄▄          ██▄
▄██      █████▄▄        ██▄
██       ████████▄▄      ██
██       ███████████▄    ██
██       ██████████▀     ██
▀██      ███████▀       ██▀
 ▀██     ████▀         ██▀
  ▀██▄   █▀          ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.flixxo   
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:41:48 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 05:04:03 PM by DOGEbubble

where did you get that definition of capitalization? does anybody use it? what for? using rank like that doesn't make much sense to me...

It does make sense. It happens every day.  The Market Cap info is from http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/

The Small-cap ones especially those after rank #300 (most of them also of low volume, high bid-vs-ask price spread) have probably at least 2-4 times inaccuracy in price and market cap valuation.
The rest of first #300 do fit into this model fairly well, actually perfectly well one month ago , theorized by me, when Ripple is only 1/3 of the present price.

===================================================================================================================================
I am not a mathematician or working in financial business. I did read some books (on topics of interesting mathematics) I got from book stores when I was in a high school, living near a teacher's university in a big city many, many years ago.

I remember that one phenomenon was that a competing system at times producing the (scores/city population/company value-market cap)  associated with (Scores of #1)/Rank.

Now, I have found surprisingly that

(cryptocurrency market cap) is associated with (Scores of #1)/ (Square of Rank); it is square of the rank and additionally, there is a very large (dividing) constant k, i.e.,

( #1 now BTC market Cap )
    Cryptocoin Market Cap = ----------------------------------------
                                             k   x    ( Rank x Rank )

For now the k  mostly are within 4.59-8.56 for the first 2-311 cryptocurrency. The only exception is the #1 BTC not subject to the k constant, implying that being the number #1 (alone) gives you more than 4 times value/advantage over the rest of peers.

Now, I would call this

Edgar's Law of Cryptocurrency Market Cap, formulated by DOGEbubble on 12/21/2014.

===================================================================================================================================
It is up to anybody's speculation on the use of this phenomenon, why it happens, and whether it might evolve or change.
I think it would stay this way, at least until the ecosystem reaches saturation and extensive regulations ( for which cryptocurrency is being designed to avoid.) That's why we do not see such a magnitude of ranking hierarchy in the stock markets of an industrialized nation where regulations and anti-trust laws are constantly preventing the practices of big companies and breaking up big companies.
One thing is certain that, if the Edgar's Law of Cryptocurrency Market Cap still works at this moment, those outliers, say, with a k of less than 4.5 or more than 7, may have to move up or down quickly into a new rank,  ( to justify its market cap) or they are overvalued or undervalued and have to rise or fall back quickly to stay at the same rank.
That's what I suspect Ripple or Stellar is doing. Certainly, we can argue that Ripple should belong to a different category or different ecosystem, etc...

We shall see.............. .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: