Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we keep this tread or start a self moderated one instead
Yes, lock this thread and start a new self moderated one. FUD is out of control
No, keep this unmoderated thread, its fine

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT!  (Read 46015 times)
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:50:29 PM

I dont think at this point Bittrex would do a refund. But we may be able to ask them to extend the escrow till the 1st verifiable "test" is in about 3 weeks.

If dev delivers this, then it is not a scam, if they cant it is a scam and refund everyone.

+1, let's contact bittrex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:01:52 AM

I dont think at this point Bittrex would do a refund. But we may be able to ask them to extend the escrow till the 1st verifiable "test" is in about 3 weeks.

If dev delivers this, then it is not a scam, if they cant it is a scam and refund everyone.

Good idea! This is the best solution!
But it all depends on Bittrex.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
fox19891989

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:11:31 AM

Actually if Dev is honest and not a money hungry scammer, he would request Bittrex to wait till he does the first test to get the BTC.
Exactly

This would restore investor confidence and kill the fudding.
I agree 100 %
4 topnotch experts in C/C++  would increase the price if he lands on 10% of the ICO for future development and the following 90% after first test. That is My proposal.

they need update more development details, FUD will be gone
AltcoinsMessiah

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:14:55 AM

OMG, you guys are still holding this coin.. I ended up buying and selling at a loss Sad

Wink
ripp3r

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:57:39 AM

lots of FUD thats new.. Shocked
tazmania

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:27:13 AM

People trying to turn this from Cluster coin to Bittrex coin. Should bittrex just take over the coin and hire new devs. You guys so demanding.

The terms have been set. We agreed to them by buying in. Devs going to do what is required to get the BTC then continue development.

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:29:26 AM

People trying to turn this from Cluster coin to Bittrex coin. Should bittrex just take over the coin and hire new devs. You guys so demanding.

The terms have been set. We agreed to them by buying in. Devs going to do what is required to get the BTC then continue development.

Agreed. And if people start to complain to Bittrex you can kiss any exchange doing any form of escrow.
fox19891989

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:52:00 AM

1 Need a moderated thread.
2 Dev plz be online more often
3 Do the POD asap
3 Updates more about development news, sample codes etc.
AltcoinsMessiah

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:53:28 AM

I'm willing to buy this coin at 1000 sat.

Anyone want to sell to me?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:07:15 AM

Agreed. And if people start to complain to Bittrex you can kiss any exchange doing any form of escrow.

They profit from listing a ICO and they profit from the trading. They can clearly see manipulation going on and they stand by and watch it happen. No sane person would buy a coin for 10k then sell it for 4k.

We are not asking them to do anything apart from looking into a way to protect investors which are clearly been taken advantaged of. All we are asking is to hold it till the dev proves it is not a scam.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hoks

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:20:21 AM

forgive me plz ,  my order setting at 500 sat.
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:23:24 AM

Not a single buy, that's not a good sign
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:24:23 AM

They profit from listing a ICO and they profit from the trading. They can clearly see manipulation going on and they stand by and watch it happen. No sane person would buy a coin for 10k then sell it for 4k.

We are not asking them to do anything apart from looking into a way to protect investors which are clearly been taken advantaged of. All we are asking is to hold it till the dev proves it is not a scam.

I just do not think it is bittrex job to protect us from losing money. Sane people would not buy an ICO and sell within a day for a loss but a lot of people that trade are not sane. They trade on emotion and not logic which creates situations like this. As long as the developer meets their contractual obligation there is nothing bittrex can do. Or they will be held liable if they breached the contract they have with the developer. Now I have been pretty busy today and have not seen what is going on with the developer that has people talking about refunds or bittrex to change their terms. Just saying it as a generalization that people that buy into ICO can not expect refunds unless there is some really shady stuff going on.
tobeaj2meraa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:25:37 AM

哈哈哈,骗子和套疯了的聚在一起,很多都是国人,干脆用国语吧。
撤卖单?呵呵,你是x5过来的吧?一个币靠撤卖单就能上去?
几个垃圾除了骂和说别人是fud,还能说点别的不?说这币有技术?笑话,白皮书就是技术?shield当时也弄白皮书,一堆人说shield好牛逼,结果呢?就这dev,指望他有技术?他的发言净是些乞讨和无聊的东西,根本就是刷出来的号。
套了瞅准机会还是能脱身的,可好几个人直接成骗子的帮凶
还不如齐心协力要求bittrex退款呢,呵呵

你别在这里秀你的智力下限来丢中国人的脸好吗?真是国人的耻辱!

Please ignore this scumbug, he is a shame of China.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:40:39 AM

What was the ico price??

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:40:43 AM

I just do not think it is bittrex job to protect us from losing money. Sane people would not buy an ICO and sell within a day for a loss but a lot of people that trade are not sane. They trade on emotion and not logic which creates situations like this. As long as the developer meets their contractual obligation there is nothing bittrex can do. Or they will be held liable if they breached the contract they have with the developer. Now I have been pretty busy today and have not seen what is going on with the developer that has people talking about refunds or bittrex to change their terms. Just saying it as a generalization that people that buy into ICO can not expect refunds unless there is some really shady stuff going on.

The dev hasnt addressed a single concern. He just posts when items that are needed for the terms to be fulfilled. Iys easy to see that he is excited about meeting the terms but not much else. This prick will run with 350 btc and we'll all be fucked... again. I'm not trying to fud, I'm commenting on what the devs behaviour since 'sold out.'
Bittrex will get a black eye from this as well. I'm out of there if they don't mitigate some of the damage if this is a pure con.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:51:11 AM

哈哈哈,骗子和套疯了的聚在一起,很多都是国人,干脆用国语吧。
撤卖单?呵呵,你是x5过来的吧?一个币靠撤卖单就能上去?
几个垃圾除了骂和说别人是fud,还能说点别的不?说这币有技术?笑话,白皮书就是技术?shield当时也弄白皮书,一堆人说shield好牛逼,结果呢?就这dev,指望他有技术?他的发言净是些乞讨和无聊的东西,根本就是刷出来的号。
套了瞅准机会还是能脱身的,可好几个人直接成骗子的帮凶
还不如齐心协力要求bittrex退款呢,呵呵

你别在这里秀你的智力下限来丢中国人的脸好吗?真是国人的耻辱!

Please ignore this scumbug, he is a shame of China.

我秀下限?到底是谁在丢国人的脸?BCT有多少币是骗子国人做的?
呵呵,我说的你自己去看了没有?
号召别人撤单来拉升?dev的发言都是些啥?看了没,分析了没?

你智力真高,你们这些帮凶才真是丢国人的脸!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
armlock

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:04:35 AM

What was the ico price??

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:09:18 AM

The dev hasnt addressed a single concern. He just posts when items that are needed for the terms to be fulfilled. Iys easy to see that he is excited about meeting the terms but not much else. This prick will run with 350 btc and we'll all be fucked... again. I'm not trying to fud, I'm commenting on what the devs behaviour since 'sold out.'
Bittrex will get a black eye from this as well. I'm out of there if they don't mitigate some of the damage if this is a pure con.

What concerns has he not addressed? The concerns that the price are lower than the ICO value? Wtf is he supposed to say or do about that? Some of you traders must be over-privileged preteens or something. "Daaaadddy, daaaadddy I lost all my money on the internet can I have 20 dollars!?"

See this response from the dev regarding your concerns?

I guess dev is trying to figure out what he will spend the 350 BTC on instead of helping to slow/stop the manipulation of his coin....

What do you suggest? I mean there is not much I can do with FUD at this point. Regarding all the panic and fear - investors are free to do whatever they want with CLSTR - even dump it with 40% loss. Neither me nor Bittrex is involved in trades.

Also It is not very good for dev to comment on trades, so from now on I wont reply to anything related to the trades.

It is exactly what he should say. He is not responsible for the idiotic and irrational behavior of irrational idiotic traders.

Only outstanding concern I see that needs to be addressed further at this time is if and when the proof-of-developement will happen.
armlock

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:10:37 AM

sell wall under 4k now...

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
SWISS
MADE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: