Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we keep this tread or start a self moderated one instead
Yes, lock this thread and start a new self moderated one. FUD is out of control
No, keep this unmoderated thread, its fine

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT!  (Read 46024 times)
awais3344

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:48:04 AM

I think there won't be any refund. there's never a refund when a coin fails or not. but I hope the best for you guys. Good that I did not invest here after the shit happened in syscoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
discodancer

Activity: 378

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:09:28 AM

Here's my query on this coin: Has anyone taken up the dev on his offer of reviewing his code on github? "You will have a whole ICO period to inspect the source code and make reasonable decisions about your investments". Because I think that should have driven most of the investment, instead of a shitty whitepaper or just plain ideas people put out. I see many people who have put in 1-2 BTC, they can afford to get someone like BCX (bitcoinexpress) to go over the code. That should prove the dev is actually being genuine or he was lying prompting an refund from bittrex.
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 06:19:04 AM

Guys, please take action to protect your investment.

Submit a request to Bittrex

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I have submited a request to hold our investment until Sep 9 2014.

Congrats for being incredibly stupid. I mean really think about why dev even asks for the ICO? Because he need money to pay employees. If he wont be able to pay - they wont be able to deliver results. No matter scam or not if Bittrex will hold the funds up to september you wont see any deliveries from DEV, because he wont be able to fund the project. You and your alike leaving 0 chances for any pre-funded project to be compleated since basically you want pay after the thing is done. Also Bittrex will eventually release funds, and you will still loose your investements without leaving developer a single chance to prove his honesty.

Basically what you do is just trying to find a way to get back your 0.1 BTC. It`s gone. Deal with it. Instead of being pussy you could do something positive to get this project moving. Here is the Hint for you from Wikipedia:

Investment is time, energy, or matter spent in the hope of future benefits actualized within a specified date or time frame.

Notice two words: HOPE and FUTURE. First one means you can receive pile of smoking crap and second means that you have no idea when it will hit you. If you disagree with risk and want 100% ensurance -this is clearly wrong place for you. Also take a look at the timeline - is there anything about "At this point everyone who invested gets filthy rich" ? NO! Nobody even promised you anything apart from steady developement of the coin and they needed funds to even start that! You agreed to give them your money and now you are looking for way to get it back, after you signed a contract but before dev got it?
So please grow a brain.

P.S. Let me guess - your ticket to bittrex was something like "Please please hold funds till 9th sept" instead of measurable success criteria . You and morons like you probably need to invest more, all the way up untill the moment when you will start READING terms before investing. And terms was there from day 1, approved by bittrex and accepted by all you dumbfucks who invested and then dumped under ICO price. God, how incredibly stupid you guys can be - you deserve all your losses. Also there is a news for you idiots who dumped for 50% of the price: YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUR INVESTEMENT AS A REFUND - GUYS WHO BOUGHT YOUR COINS WILL. YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO REGAIN IS SUCCESS OF THIS COIN - THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FIGHT FOR, NOT BITTREX, NOT FUD.

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:20:55 AM

Here's my query on this coin: Has anyone taken up the dev on his offer of reviewing his code on github? "You will have a whole ICO period to inspect the source code and make reasonable decisions about your investments". Because I think that should have driven most of the investment, instead of a shitty whitepaper or just plain ideas people put out. I see many people who have put in 1-2 BTC, they can afford to get someone like BCX (bitcoinexpress) to go over the code. That should prove the dev is actually being genuine or he was lying prompting an refund from bittrex.
finally someone with a working brain.. smart words my man hope someone listens to your words and does something Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
yueiok

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:25:45 AM

I sat 2K  more!!
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:25:50 AM

Congrats for being incredibly stupid. I mean really think about why dev even asks for the ICO? Because he need money to pay employees. If he wont be able to pay - they wont be able to deliver results. No matter scam or not if Bittrex will hold the funds up to september you wont see any deliveries from DEV, because he wont be able to fund the project. You and your alike leaving 0 chances for any pre-funded project to be compleated since basically you want pay after the thing is done. Also Bittrex will eventually release funds, and you will still loose your investements without leaving developer a single chance to prove his honesty.

Basically what you do is just trying to find a way to get back your 0.1 BTC. It`s gone. Deal with it. Instead of being pussy you could do something positive to get this project moving. Here is the Hint for you from Wikipedia:

Investment is time, energy, or matter spent in the hope of future benefits actualized within a specified date or time frame.

Notice two words: HOPE and FUTURE. First one means you can receive pile of smoking crap and second means that you have no idea when it will hit you. If you disagree with risk and want 100% ensurance -this is clearly wrong place for you. Also take a look at the timeline - is there anything about "At this point everyone who invested gets filthy rich" ? NO! Nobody even promised you anything apart from steady developement of the coin and they needed funds to even start that! You agreed to give them your money and now you are looking for way to get it back, after you signed a contract but before dev got it?
So please grow a brain.

P.S. Let me guess - your ticket to bittrex was something like "Please please hold funds till 9th sept" instead of measurable success criteria . You and morons like you probably need to invest more, all the way up untill the moment when you will start READING terms before investing. And terms was there from day 1, approved by bittrex and accepted by all you dumbfucks who invested and then dumped under ICO price. God, how incredibly stupid you guys can be - you deserve all your losses. Also there is a news for you idiots who dumped for 50% of the price: YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUR INVESTEMENT AS A REFUND - GUYS WHO BOUGHT YOUR COINS WILL. YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO REGAIN IS SUCCESS OF THIS COIN - THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FIGHT FOR, NOT BITTREX, NOT FUD.

ok you just went full retard lol
as rude as u were though unfortunately i have to agree with you 100%

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
sonihr

Activity: 454

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:29:47 AM

"Built and operated in the United States, Bittrex is the next generation crypto trading platform created by security professionals. We are crypto-coin enthusiasts bringing more than 50 years of combined security and development experience to the trading community from companies, including Microsoft, Amazon, Qualys, and BlackBerry."

Now you tell me that those guys which are clearly not stupid running bittrex didn't know that they added like 10 scam coins in the past month?

(VASTCOIN,CONCEALCOIN,XANON,ELITECOIN,ETC...)

seriously...

What goes around comes around...
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:35:26 AM

So please grow a brain.

1. Do you read my posts, what I mean is do NOT release all BTC to DEV, release some BTC to them as development fund until we see the beta client then release all BTC to the DEV.
2. If they got all BTC then run away, what should we do?
3. Do you have any personal information of DEV?
4. Do you read all the posts of DEV from the very beginning, not only Clustercoin? All meanningless shit.
5. Have you been cheated by some shit coins?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
ripplebtc

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:35:48 AM

If the dev doesn't have the ability to code, I think CLSTR doesn't have a future.
ZacharyComstock

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 06:40:20 AM

"Built and operated in the United States, Bittrex is the next generation crypto trading platform created by security professionals. We are crypto-coin enthusiasts bringing more than 50 years of combined security and development experience to the trading community from companies, including Microsoft, Amazon, Qualys, and BlackBerry."

Now you tell me that those guys which are clearly not stupid running bittrex didn't know that they added like 10 scam coins in the past month?

seriously...

All they did is listened to the public demand. First you cry asking to add certain coin without doing any inspection of it`s source, then you beg to refund. Do I read you correct? You are saying "It`s someone elses fault that I fucked up"? Have you guys even read terms of Bittrex? It clearly says that thay add coins based on public demand. It is your job to inspect source, and your job to test dev. It is your money you investing after all.

ZacharyComstock

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 06:48:27 AM

So please grow a brain.

1. Do you read my posts, what I mean is do NOT release all BTC to DEV, release some BTC to them as development fund until we see the beta client then release all BTC to the DEV.
2. If they got all BTC then run away, what should we do?
3. Do you have any personal information of DEV?
4. Do you read all the posts of DEV from the very beginning, not only Clustercoin? All meanningless shit.
5. Have you been cheated by some shit coins?

Yeah sure - you and you 0.01 BTC investement should decide how much should be released, and how much should wait. Can you perhaps specify how much should be released? 1 BTC? 10BTC? 150BTC? What your number will be based on?
That of course normal to speak like that even since you have agreed that funds will be released in 3 days after ICO before you invested. After this sort of statement you leave people no chance other than to consider you a pussy, because it is okay for pussies to change agreed rules in midgame.
Regarding your other questions:
I don`t need any personal invo about DEV - it was my decision to invest and if it was based on his persona i would probably not have done so. Clearly if you invested without knowing his identity it was your deliberate choice. I read ALL the posts here and no I was never cheated. I lost money yes, but nobody cheated me - every time i lost it was my fault for being careless with my money. Even when there is hidden premine - you only have yourself to blame for not inspecting (not paying someone to inspect) the source code.

ripplebtc

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:12:53 AM

Hmmm! Based on your point of view, we should do nothing if we got scammed!
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:15:38 AM

Hmmm! Based on your point of view, we should do nothing if we got scammed!

You haven't got scammed
Just little patience
Trusty dev, good project, just give some time to this

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
sonihr

Activity: 454

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:16:30 AM

seriously...

All they did is listened to the public demand. First you cry asking to add certain coin without doing any inspection of it`s source, then you beg to refund. Do I read you correct? You are saying "It`s someone elses fault that I fucked up"? Have you guys even read terms of Bittrex? It clearly says that thay add coins based on public demand. It is your job to inspect source, and your job to test dev. It is your money you investing after all.

Nice try, I bet your in too...

I did not buy any coins.

People are starting to know what's going on just make a search for bittrex on bitcointalk and you will see...

Bittrex, Scammer or Scammed.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715720.msg8087266#msg8087266

Bittrex killing the altcoin market?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687852.0

What goes around comes around...
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:19:25 AM

Stop calling gambling on shitcoins "investing" you bunch of r-tards.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:32:36 AM

^^

learn to take gambling losses with some dignity..
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:38:38 AM

No ...they buy from fucktards at 1/2 of the price and now they call this project scum and call for refund so they can make a easy 100% earnings...btw I'm still buying....  Grin
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 07:40:56 AM

well if the future of money is 'sold out' i guess it's over, kill the coin , disconect all nodes, and bury it in the ground

what a farce

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:52:55 AM

No one realize that investors are dumping, not miners. Selling at a loss is what you deserve, no patience to wait Grin

Thanks for the cheaps!
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:57:31 AM

^^

learn to take gambling losses with some dignity..

Hahaha you think I punted on this shit?  I wasn't born yesterday!

But seeing all you kids calling altcoins "investments" or "investing" just makes me laugh like a madman.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: