Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for new users regarding CLOUD MINING  (Read 44150 times)
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:44:35 PM

so what is the deal with this site / service   https://scrypt.cc  . Is it for real or is it scam i see people say good thing i see the bad as with any product i suppose but dont really see much chat activity about it. I dont think 31 pages of chat in original forum for something started 10 months ago is a good thing lol. I am excited to consider like a Cex.io but for scrypt that would be awsome to be confirmed legit.

its a scam trust me. just looked at it no activity and if you search google there are some scam accusations about it.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/scrypt-cc-scrypt-cloud-mining.251460/page-8
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:57:43 PM

This seems like a good thread to post my genesis vs gaw comparisons. I signed up with both of them 4-5 days ago around the same time. I bought a 2 MH with Genesis and a 1 MH with GAW to compare them before I spent some real money. Genesis is giving me around 8 cents a day and ive got a total of 40 cents from them in this time. I expected this.

GAW has been far worse. FAR WORSE. in the 4-5 days I have been with them I have 2 cents total. Not only that but the fees from GAW are eating away ALL of my profits. check these GAW payouts

BTC Payout
    0.00020793 BTC
Maintenance Fee
    -0.00020792 BTC

That is a huge problem. fees are taking the profits. I did not signup for that and I dont expect GAW to get any better. While genesis payments have decreased a tad they are still way better. I have not tried any other cloud mining companies yet. I was going to try a few more but after my experience with GAW i just dont know.

It is smart to start very small to see how much you can get. Cheap Ghs, safe company and low maintenance fees is the winning combination but if the company is well established you will get higher prices

That is why you gotta try www.cloudmining.website (0.001 BTC/Ghs), www.cloudminer.io (0.0014 BTC/Ghs), www.hashie.io (4.59 USD/Ghs) etc. where u can actually have some profit.

Lower price with higher risks sometimes means a better chance to ROI. Cloudminer is very new but going strong; hashie is interesting if the price of BTC rises
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:41:46 PM

Nobody has mentioned AMHash yet.

It's ASICMiners cloud mining service so you can be sure it's not a ponzi.
1 Gh/s costs < 1.2mBTC
Maintenance fee of $0.00163 per Gh/s per day.
Contracts can be traded on Havelock.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:03:07 PM

This seems like a good thread to post my genesis vs gaw comparisons. I signed up with both of them 4-5 days ago around the same time. I bought a 2 MH with Genesis and a 1 MH with GAW to compare them before I spent some real money. Genesis is giving me around 8 cents a day and ive got a total of 40 cents from them in this time. I expected this.

GAW has been far worse. FAR WORSE. in the 4-5 days I have been with them I have 2 cents total. Not only that but the fees from GAW are eating away ALL of my profits. check these GAW payouts

BTC Payout
    0.00020793 BTC
Maintenance Fee
    -0.00020792 BTC

That is a huge problem. fees are taking the profits. I did not signup for that and I dont expect GAW to get any better. While genesis payments have decreased a tad they are still way better. I have not tried any other cloud mining companies yet. I was going to try a few more but after my experience with GAW i just dont know.

It is smart to start very small to see how much you can get. Cheap Ghs, safe company and low maintenance fees is the winning combination but if the company is well established you will get higher prices

That is why you gotta try www.cloudmining.website (0.001 BTC/Ghs), www.cloudminer.io (0.0014 BTC/Ghs), www.hashie.io (4.59 USD/Ghs) etc. where u can actually have some profit.

Lower price with higher risks sometimes means a better chance to ROI. Cloudminer is very new but going strong; hashie is interesting if the price of BTC rises

I'm not sure whether OP checks this thread anymore. I think, these new 3 are to be included in OP's list...
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:36:23 PM

I think we may see soon the a series of collapses of all that fake 'cloud hashing' services as tthe difficulty is going down.
Only the ones with true working miners will survive.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
picolo

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:02:24 PM

I think we may see soon the a series of collapses of all that fake 'cloud hashing' services as tthe difficulty is going down.

If the difficulty goes down and you have the hardware it is a good thing, do you mean that some cloud hashing companies are ponzis?
l3sny

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:35:41 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 07:56:23 AM by l3sny

Yes, that's what I think. So either they will default or try to fix the gap by buying more equipment which probably will not work so they will get into more torubles even. You see when you are buying a contract you cannot resell it to anyone. Most of the companies will say about themselves that 'they have a lots of experience in mining as they were doing this for many years and they do not have a specific pool but have some software that makes it most profitable etc.' and in consequence they cannot sho the hashrate if you asked them. At some stage they will infor you of a malfunction/fire in their facility etc. will settle the contract with some money and will disappear in thin air. So that's what me thinks...

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
TheBeardedOne

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:07:17 AM

If the difficulty goes down and you have the hardware it is a good thing, do you mean that some cloud hashing companies are ponzis?

Just a thought on this, but if the difficulty goes down, the ponzi would be unaffected as they are not dependent on the difficulty. They just payout with the money they took in, but are going to continue receiving contracts either way..
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 07:37:14 PM

Nobody has mentioned AMHash yet.

It's ASICMiners cloud mining service so you can be sure it's not a ponzi.
1 Gh/s costs < 1.2mBTC
Maintenance fee of $0.00163 per Gh/s per day.
Contracts can be traded on Havelock.

yeah i am trying out amhash1 on havelock got me a few small ghs just to get my feet wet. I think it is by far the best similarity to cex.io trading platform i can think of and i really like cex.io trading platform and how they show you like hash rate on ghash pool. Maybe havelock will do that show live hash rate just for information. Does anyone know if havelock offers scrypt mining contracts?

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
l3sny

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:23:29 PM

Just a thought on this, but if the difficulty goes down, the ponzi would be unaffected as they are not dependent on the difficulty. They just payout with the money they took in, but are going to continue receiving contracts either way..

Well... your contract is supposed to mine more when difficulty is dropping or at least it's rising at much slower rate. After a couple of months a ponzi runs out of bitcoin as they do not have the real hardware in their possession. So far we are at the beginning of this slowing/dropping difficulty so I believe the defaults of the ponzi schemes are just ahead of us. Let's see in a month or two.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
picolo

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:46:28 PM

If the difficulty drops they have to pay more rewards so they would get into troubles faster than if the difficulty rises fast
DrG (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:24:17 AM

BTC Payout
    0.00020793 BTC
Maintenance Fee
    -0.00020792 BTC

I'm still here.  Been busy with life.  I'll update the OP when I get a chance, but the main point of the thread was to serve as a warning rather than an advertisement for various cloud sites.  Anybody who has interest in buying these services is probably reading the last couple of pages of the thread anyways.

I'm not sure whether OP checks this thread anymore. I think, these new 3 are to be included in OP's list...

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 04:24:56 AM

BTC Payout
    0.00020793 BTC
Maintenance Fee
    -0.00020792 BTC

I'm still here.  Been busy with life.  I'll update the OP when I get a chance, but the main point of the thread was to serve as a warning rather than an advertisement for various cloud sites.  Anybody who has interest in buying these services is probably reading the last couple of pages of the thread anyways.

Well there we have it ladies and gentleman the person who started this post has checked in. I do see they did not say anything just kinda posted so we would see them here. I have not checked the 1st page to see if they updated the list of good cloud mining sites and the ones weeded out to be scams

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:44:30 PM

Well... your contract is supposed to mine more when difficulty is dropping or at least it's rising at much slower rate. After a couple of months a ponzi runs out of bitcoin as they do not have the real hardware in their possession. So far we are at the beginning of this slowing/dropping difficulty so I believe the defaults of the ponzi schemes are just ahead of us. Let's see in a month or two.

Everything OK, but I don't get why we have to wait one or two months.. Ponzis should to run away right now.. unless they don't know how to count and don't know what is diff Wink
That will be nice if you will tell us which cloud mining services - in your opinion are the most suspicious.. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 01:54:19 PM

BTC Payout
    0.00020793 BTC
Maintenance Fee
    -0.00020792 BTC

Well there we have it ladies and gentleman the person who started this post has checked in. I do see they did not say anything just kinda posted so we would see them here. I have not checked the 1st page to see if they updated the list of good cloud mining sites and the ones weeded out to be scams
DrG actually did post a reply, but he did it in the middle of the post he quoted.  Here's his post:

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
picolo

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:35:21 PM

If  the difficulty goes down they have to give bigger payout but they could increase the price of ghs or will receive more money since ROI will be easier obtained
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:09:48 AM

Hi, i have a small chart about the payout of three diferennt cloud mining bussines

i think it can help people, i´m updating this everyday and if someone have other payout data it will be interesting to add more Cloud mining providers

watamby.ovh

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:15:42 AM

Hi, i have a small chart about the payout of three diferennt cloud mining bussines

i think it can help people, i´m updating this everyday and if someone have other payout data it will be interesting to add more Cloud mining providers

watamby.ovh

It will be more comfortable to open this link if you will tell us about which cloud mining service you are talking.. And personally for me will be nice when someone confirm that this link is safe.. sorry - don't know this service Wink

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

picolo

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:12:29 AM

watamby.ovh

http://watamby.ovh/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/image.png

You only have Genesis, Hashie, Amhash maybe you could add cex.io and cloudminr
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 05:36:59 AM

watamby.ovh

http://watamby.ovh/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/image.png

You only have Genesis, Hashie, Amhash maybe you could add cex.io and cloudminr
i personally dont think there is any need to add cex.io. Well maybe just for informational purpose since i think i can say safely cex.io is probably one of the most legit real companies been around for years, show you where they mining, fast support response normally less than 24 hours.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: