Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ProzCoin : Proof of Action (PoA)  (Read 78418 times)
EasyMiners

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:52:34 AM

Very intresting! U must not have a hope, u don't need it)
ProzCoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:53:35 PM

Very intresting! U must not have a hope, u don't need it)

Grin

HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:11:50 PM

Anyways, it won't be a "black box" forum, even though a transparent ledger will exist, as the forum is simply part of the overall Coin Proz infrastructure.  The coin will still be able to function without the site, as they are separate, and the intent is to build the long term site infrastructure around "ProzCoin" as the main medium for exchange/payment within that network.  In addition, the idea of "faking a score" is something that was taken into account from the beginning, so "gaming the system" will constantly be prevented, as someone will constantly attempt to exploit it.  It is a reward based system, and there is no "punishment", rather attempts to game the system simply reduce payout logarithmically the MORE a person attempts to game the system.

I don't mean there is concern over some users "cheating" by click-farming upvotes and such.  I mean that if the distribution relies on some central server doing data collection, how can we trust this server itself?  Will the server offer some form of authenticated operation, so that we can see that noone (server administrators, datacenter noc night staff, hackers got r00t, etc etc) is actually able to manipulate the allocation itself?

So then if you look at how we are going to create the variables for "merged mining", you see that we are going to use our CoinProz Mining Pool to monitor "mining activity" on "any" coin, and then that activity gets paid out in "ProzCoin" based on the PoA score, and not "hashing power".

Similarly, here, there seems to be a large caveat of requiring trust in the mining pool infrastructure.  Further, I'd have to assume that when you say "any" coin you of course cannot really mean any...

I raise these questions because lately it seems that we have an influx of "proof-of-X" coins where X is something that is never really provable in the formal sense without some assumption of trust.  Bitcoin is Bitcoin because it proves seigniorage without requiring an assumption of trust.  A distribution which is only verifiable under an assumption of trust is not much of proof of anything.

Unless your "tracking" server offers some form of authenticated operation it seems inescapable that you are requiring one to make such an assumption.

The world certainly does need more "proof of X" coins but those coins need to not require centralized trust to verify the X, but instead need to actually just prove it.

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:21:21 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 01:53:38 PM by ProzCoin

I don't mean there is concern over some users "cheating"by click-farming upvotes and such.  I mean that if the distribution relies on some central server doing data collection, how can we trust this server itself?  Will the server offer some form of authenticated operation, so that we can see that noone (server administrators, datacenter noc night staff, hackers got r00t, etc etc) is actually able to manipulate the allocation itself?

So then if you look at how we are going to create the variables for "merged mining", you see that we are going to use our CoinProz Mining Pool to monitor "mining activity" on "any" coin, and then that activity gets paid out in "ProzCoin" based on the PoA score, and not "hashing power".

Similarly, here, there seems to be a large caveat of requiring trust in the mining pool infrastructure.  Further, I'd have to assume that when you say "any" coin you of course cannot really mean any...

Ah okay!  Yes, we plan on having 100% transparency of operations/payouts so that there will be no question of whether the payouts are being manipulated or not.  

And as far the way we plan on implementing mining, the idea is that we will add PoW coins to the CoinProz mining pool, and monitor the activity so that completed mining hours are what get counted towards the score, and not the "hashing power" of the miner.

So if you PoW mine "Dogecoin" through the Coin Proz pool, you will get your regular PoW payout in Doge, but in addition you will get a PoA payout in ProzCoin for "participation" in PoW mining.  This way we can bring people into the mining pools, not force them to mine a specific coin, and then reward their activity ProzCoin, which could really be seen as a "bonus".

Our model is about trying to get the alternative currency communities to work in the same direction.  PoA allows individual communities to thrive, then CoinProz also gives an unbiased home for information distribution, forum particpation, mining, and an all inclusive reward system for involvement.

"The world certainly does need more "proof of X" coins but those coins need to not require centralized trust to verify the X, but instead need to actually just prove it."

As far as "centralized" trust goes, our aim is that by being inclusive of all the crypto communities, having transparent systems, and eventually having community appointed moderators, we will have a great balance of an autonomous hub that simultaneously promotes the individual communities as legitimate in their own right.  In essence, we want Coin Proz to be a large hub for all things Crypto, but we want the market to influence its evolution, and make community participation the main driving force.

The concern of "too much centralization" is a very valid one, and one that we have tried to be cognizant of during our entire planning process.  Your input is very much appreciated!

I raise these questions because lately it seems that we have an influx of "proof-of-X" coins where X is something that is never really provable in the formal sense without some assumption of trust.  Bitcoin is Bitcoin because it proves seigniorage without requiring an assumption of trust.  A distribution which is only verifiable under an assumption of trust is not much of proof of anything.

I COMPLETELY see where you are coming from with this, and in fact that is kind of the reasoning behind PoA.  Beyond Cryptocurrency, the internet is full of scam artists, fakers, and bots.  We are trying to create a system that encourages REAL people to participate and contribute quality content/action/participation for a reward of ProzCoin.  In a sense we are "gamifying" participation so that activity which can easily be monitored such as post count/upvotes, etc... can be tracked, monitored, and quantified for a "score".  All of the points of calculation will be on public ledgers, and as I said before there are internal limits so that "attempted exploitation" will continually reduce your score the more you try to exploit it, ultimately making people who exploit the system get no real "benefit" from exploitation, and in fact they reduce their payouts.

Chris

MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:57:10 PM

The Research and Development team led by Shannon Code intends to use capital generated from the sale of Proz Coins to create innovative software and hardware.  The creations developed with/for the Coin Proz Network will be tested and hardened throughout the digital infrastructure. These innovations will come in a variety of flavors, from open sourced to commercial.

What kind of hardware does The Research and Development team want to design? Can you name at least one hardware category?
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:00:26 PM

For the record, I have a Master's Degree in Telecommunications, with a focus on "Immersive Mediated Environments".  

One of the biggest goals of the Coin Proz organization is to establish a positive haven for cryptocurrency that does not discriminate against any coin, but also uses a reward based system to motivate users, rather than relying on punishment or complete self-motivation by the coin communities.

There are so many things we have lined up to transcend the dry and boring nature of economics and more specifically cryptocurrency.  

If cryptos are to every gain mass adoption, the current crypto enthusiasts need to move in the same direction, and obviously with the nature of decentralization we cannot expect something like "Bitcoin Foundation" to be a unilateral voice for cryptos.  

Coin Proz wants to use the idea of Forum 2.0, Bitcoin 2.0, etc... so we can have a "hub" that is not "biased" towards or against any community.

As the masses at large move into cryptocurrency, there will be a value in having many different communities accessible through one portal.

Coin Proz will be one of those initial portals, and Proz Coin will be the reward currency associated with Coin Proz.

What kind of hardware does The Research and Development team want to design? Can you name at least one hardware category?

Shannon has already been working on a hardware wallet, and some of the things we were going to try and work with is multi-currency enabled hardware wallets, built in wi-fi/bluetooth, vesting hardware wallets, as well as a few other potential projects.

The potential for hardware development is very much dependent upon funding, but Shannon plans to post a blog with updates/photos of any hardware developments, so that will be an EXTREMELY transparent process.

Chris

MajidBC

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:18:56 PM

For the record, I have a Master's Degree in Telecommunications, with a focus on "Immersive Mediated Environments".  

One of the biggest goals of the Coin Proz organization is to establish a positive haven for cryptocurrency that does not discriminate against any coin, but also uses a reward based system to motivate users, rather than relying on punishment or complete self-motivation by the coin communities.

There are so many things we have lined up to transcend the dry and boring nature of economics and more specifically cryptocurrency.  

If cryptos are to every gain mass adoption, the current crypto enthusiasts need to move in the same direction, and obviously with the nature of decentralization we cannot expect something like "Bitcoin Foundation" to be a unilateral voice for cryptos.  

Coin Proz wants to use the idea of Forum 2.0, Bitcoin 2.0, etc... so we can have a "hub" that is not "biased" towards or against any community.

As the masses at large move into cryptocurrency, there will be a value in having many different communities accessible through one portal.

Coin Proz will be one of those initial portals, and Proz Coin will be the reward currency associated with Coin Proz.

Shannon has already been working on a hardware wallet, and some of the things we were going to try and work with is multi-currency enabled hardware wallets, built in wi-fi/bluetooth, vesting hardware wallets, as well as a few other potential projects.

The potential for hardware development is very much dependent upon funding, but Shannon plans to post a blog with updates/photos of any hardware developments, so that will be an EXTREMELY transparent process.

Chris

I'm optimistic about this project. If you post some detailed articles on a few altcoin news sites, you will get enough attention, consequently enough funds, to complete them. Maybe writing a multi-part article seems good to have constant attention on the news.
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:33:20 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 03:10:10 PM by ProzCoin

I'm optimistic about this project. If you post some detailed articles on a few altcoin news sites, you will get enough attention, consequently enough funds, to complete them. Maybe writing a multi-part article seems good to have constant attention on the news.

Funny you should mention writing a multi-part article Smiley

I have actually been writing for The Coin Front and have done what will be an 8 part article showing the political/economic evolution from the Gold Rush to the Cryptorush.

http://thecoinfront.com/a-new-wave-of-pioneers-mining-the-unknown/

That is the first part (published April 16th, 2014), and part seven will be coming out today or tomorrow actually.  So yeah, I DEFINITELY agree with your idea on how to approach releasing news!

I realized part seven of my series is relevant to this issue, as one of the issues it covers is crowd-funding projects and how for example the people that funded Oculus Rift were basically screwed when the company was sold to Facebook and they got nothing in return.  

One of the ways we are looking to avoid that kind of "burn" of the initial funders is to give Proz Coin holders the option to buy assets in Coin Proz Oy using Proz Coin.  This option will be implemented later, but it is one of the ways to give options for people who want to invest in the idea early and not necessarily be stuck with it, but also get the option to become part owner down the line.  

Chris

edit:

I have written more articles than JUST within the series.  Here are a couple shorter articles:

http://thecoinfront.com/can-cryptocurrency-cure-disease/
http://thecoinfront.com/jason-king-feeds-over-100000-meals-to-homeless-in-pensacola-through-seans-outpost/

genecyber

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 02:38:00 PM

A hardware wallet is an obvious way to go.
A Point of Sale machine was another I thought of taking a crack at.
Also while I'm thinking about it, how about a way to mine locations? Say Disney wanted to reward users for visiting all their attractions, a GPS tied to a coin could be a neat piece of hardware, introducing location based real world farming.

I really plan on keeping these projects and experiments loose so that we can respond to the community. Things are moving so fast we have to be able to adapt.
MajidBC

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:15:55 PM

A hardware wallet is an obvious way to go.
A Point of Sale machine was another I thought of taking a crack at.
Also while I'm thinking about it, how about a way to mine locations? Say Disney wanted to reward users for visiting all their attractions, a GPS tied to a coin could be a neat piece of hardware, introducing location based real world farming.

I really plan on keeping these projects and experiments loose so that we can respond to the community. Things are moving so fast we have to be able to adapt.

Hi Shannon,

I really liked your "location based real world farming" idea. Have made me think about new ideas related to this kind of hardware. Looking forward for such new ideas.
MajidBC

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:23:01 PM

Funny you should mention writing a multi-part article Smiley

I have actually been writing for The Coin Front and have done what will be an 8 part article showing the political/economic evolution from the Gold Rush to the Cryptorush.

http://thecoinfront.com/a-new-wave-of-pioneers-mining-the-unknown/

That is the first part (published April 16th, 2014), and part seven will be coming out today or tomorrow actually.  So yeah, I DEFINITELY agree with your idea on how to approach releasing news!

I realized part seven of my series is relevant to this issue, as one of the issues it covers is crowd-funding projects and how for example the people that funded Oculus Rift were basically screwed when the company was sold to Facebook and they got nothing in return.  

One of the ways we are looking to avoid that kind of "burn" of the initial funders is to give Proz Coin holders the option to buy assets in Coin Proz Oy using Proz Coin.  This option will be implemented later, but it is one of the ways to give options for people who want to invest in the idea early and not necessarily be stuck with it, but also get the option to become part owner down the line.  

Chris

edit:

I have written more articles than JUST within the series.  Here are a couple shorter articles:

http://thecoinfront.com/can-cryptocurrency-cure-disease/
http://thecoinfront.com/jason-king-feeds-over-100000-meals-to-homeless-in-pensacola-through-seans-outpost/

Chris, I think we have some kind of "mind connection" lol

I will take a look at your articles soon.

Btw, I like to listen to one of your musics to know how you think Wink (I read about it at the end of the article). Which one do you recommend?
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:27:32 PM

Btw, I like to listen to one of your musics to know how you think Wink (I read about it at the end of the article). Which one do you recommend?

Grin

https://soundcloud.com/tabali-tigi/alive

That is a good introduction I believe Smiley

HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:49:33 PM

Ah okay!  Yes, we plan on having 100% transparency of operations/payouts so that there will be no question of whether the payouts are being manipulated or not.  

But will there be a proof?  Meaning, will we be able to do something like pull some signed archive of the posts themselves and allocations associated to them and re-run the math to verify the ledger?  Or do we have to trust that server or servers' claim of history even if the referenced posts disappear, etc?  Is there something that (in a way that will remain perpetually verifiable) connects the tx records on the chain back to some record of the actual contributions (forum post or whatnot) that were made?

And as far the way we plan on implementing mining, the idea is that we will add PoW coins to the CoinProz mining pool, and monitor the activity so that completed mining hours are what get counted towards the score, and not the "hashing power" of the miner.

So if you PoW mine "Dogecoin" through the Coin Proz pool, you will get your regular PoW payout in Doge, but in addition you will get a PoA payout in ProzCoin for "participation" in PoW mining.  This way we can bring people into the mining pools, not force them to mine a specific coin, and then reward their activity ProzCoin, which could really be seen as a "bonus".

Same question!  Will this pool, itself, operate in a p2pool fashion "on chain" or are you asking us to trust your particular centralized pool to account fairly/correctly and, most importantly, without compromise?  If you can do this without being just another "coin married to a multi-pool" setup you would be on to something huge, here.  Grin

Our model is about trying to get the alternative currency communities to work in the same direction.  PoA allows individual communities to thrive, then CoinProz also gives an unbiased home for information distribution, forum particpation, mining, and an all inclusive reward system for involvement.

This will only work well if that direction is the direction that those communities go in.  It will work particularly well if that relationship is systematically baked in, step by step.  Wink
You need to make sure you are being involved in the right things.  A plan of two centralized servers for your coin distribution accounting is not the right stuff, so I'm really hoping you will tell me that is not totally the plan!

As far as "centralized" trust goes, our aim is that by being inclusive of all the crypto communities, having transparent systems, and eventually having community appointed moderators, we will have a great balance of an autonomous hub that simultaneously promotes the individual communities as legitimate in their own right.  In essence, we want Coin Proz to be a large hub for all things Crypto, but we want the market to influence its evolution, and make community participation the main driving force.

The concern of "too much centralization" is a very valid one, and one that we have tried to be cognizant of during our entire planning process.  Your input is very much appreciated!

I COMPLETELY see where you are coming from with this, and in fact that is kind of the reasoning behind PoA.  Beyond Cryptocurrency, the internet is full of scam artists, fakers, and bots.  We are trying to create a system that encourages REAL people to participate and contribute quality content/action/participation for a reward of ProzCoin.  In a sense we are "gamifying" participation so that activity which can easily be monitored such as post count/upvotes, etc... can be tracked, monitored, and quantified for a "score".  All of the points of calculation will be on public ledgers, and as I said before there are internal limits so that "attempted exploitation" will continually reduce your score the more you try to exploit it, ultimately making people who exploit the system get no real "benefit" from exploitation, and in fact they reduce their payouts.

Keep in mind that I have no problem with the notion of entrusting some group of people involved to judge participation fairly, presuming they can be held to account to some subjectively acceptable degree.  My concern is about purely systematic implementation detail.  I worry that such a "balance" can not exist unless very explicitly enforced within those details.  I worry even more that assuming perpetual sanity of any given centralized server(s) on which that balance depends might inherently make such a system flawed to the point of some inevitable failure.

Also, an aside.  It is one that will likely be fully expected from any reader who knows my posts:

the internet is full of scam artists, fakers, and bots.  We are trying to create a system that encourages REAL people to participate and contribute quality content/action/participation for a reward of ProzCoin.  In a sense we are "gamifying" participation

As a consequence, you are also directly creating incentive for those scam artists, fakers, and particularly bots to more efficiently (and more cleverly/subtly, under your model) "participate" in their way(s).  While I have hopes that initiatives along these lines will inevitably lead to great strides being made in areas of AI, and that in short order we will be sharing our discourse on these forums with the machines actually operating the forums, some care must be taken.  When you combine these three behaviors in a single agent within your system (A scam artist faker using bots) and at the same time give the world incentive to make more capable chatter bots on forums, you arguably might be inadvertently doing an awesomely great but also simultaneously downright "dangerous" sort of thing.  Persona management, social false flagging, cognitive infiltration, group-think takeover.  If you think these practices aren't rapidly advancing you must not be watching this forum, or your "competition" coins, at all, hehe.  (EDIT: I'll not even mention the basilisk.)

I wish you nothing but luck, and look forward to seeing the release of your systems.  I truly hope that they don't implode under the load of their own success.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:57:54 PM

Grin

they dont have any money , they need investers  there is no women on the team
life is entirely dependant on money ,meaning we do nuthin if no investers money  ,we dont have any money were just kids wanna be facebook coin crap im gonna get 100 million block from u lol
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:01:45 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 05:17:09 PM by ProzCoin

But will there be a proof?  Meaning, will we be able to do something like pull some signed archive of the posts themselves and allocations associated to them and re-run the math to verify the ledger?  Or do we have to trust that server or servers' claim of history even if the referenced posts disappear, etc?  Is there something that (in a way that will remain perpetually verifiable) connects the tx records on the chain back to some record of the actual contributions (forum post or whatnot) that were made?

Same question!  Will this pool, itself, operate in a p2pool fashion "on chain" or are you asking us to trust your particular centralized pool to account fairly/correctly and, most importantly, without compromise?  If you can do this without being just another "coin married to a multi-pool" setup you would be on to something huge, here.  Grin

This will only work well if that direction is the direction that those communities go in.  It will work particularly well if that relationship is systematically baked in, step by step.  Wink

You need to make sure you are being involved in the right things.  A plan of two centralized servers for your coin distribution accounting is not the right stuff, so I'm really hoping you will tell me that is not totally the plan!

Keep in mind that I have no problem with the notion of entrusting some group of people involved to judge participation fairly, presuming they can be held to account to some subjectively acceptable degree.  My concern is about purely systematic implementation detail.  I worry that such a "balance" can not exist unless very explicitly enforced within those details.  I worry even more that assuming perpetual sanity of any given centralized server(s) on which that balance depends might inherently make such a system flawed to the point of some inevitable failure.

Also, an aside.  It is one that will likely be fully expected from any reader who knows my posts:

As a consequence, you are also directly creating incentive for those scam artists, fakers, and particularly bots to more efficiently (and more cleverly/subtly, under your model) "participate" in their way(s).  While I have hopes that initiatives along these lines will inevitably lead to great strides being made in areas of AI, and that in short order we will be sharing our discourse on these forums with the machines actually operating the forums, some care must be taken.  When you combine these three behaviors in a single agent within your system (A scam artist faker using bots) and at the same time give the world incentive to make more capable chatter bots on forums, you arguably might be inadvertently doing an awesomely great but also simultaneously downright "dangerous" sort of thing.  Persona management, social false flagging, cognitive infiltration, group-think takeover.  If you think these practices aren't rapidly advancing you must not be watching this forum, or your "competition" coins, at all, hehe.

I wish you nothing but luck, and look forward to seeing the release of your systems.  I truly hope that they don't implode under the load of their own success.

I can address all of your concerns:

As far as being able to check the public activity against the math on a public ledger, ABSOLUTELY!  Publishing the PoA white paper as an evolving document will give anyone who wishes to look an idea at the base equations that we are starting from, and once the individual classes have their own rules, the rule sets will be made public as well.  

One of the things we had to do with the main website is build "classes" of access so some individuals will be able to publish articles, some will be able to moderate forums, some will only be able to post, etc...

Those classes had to be established on the back end of the Main Hub so that eventually the "moderators" will be from within the communities themselves, so a "Potcoin" moderator would have come from the Potcoin community whether by vote, or by PoA score within that community.

To be clear, "we" as Coin Proz are trying to create a system in which the community can moderate itself, and EVERYONE who participates will get rewarded in ProzCoin.

As far as "bots" go, I personally have a lot of experience with algorithms and reactive/interactive modeling, so the system will in fact force bots to be more refined, but in that case it is helping AI development, so Win/Win really.  I REALLY don't believe chatbots to have any inherent danger, and had to research them during my graduate studies.  Scammers always needed to be weeded out.  Period.

We will obviously not want to promote "scam bots", but in fact if "chat bots" become more advanced by proxy of us creating this system, I would in fact feel that was a success, to be quite honest Smiley

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:10:08 PM

Grin

life is entirely dependant on money ,meaning we do nuthin if no investers money  ,we dont have any money were just kids wanna be facebook coin crap im gonna get 100 million block from u lol

In fact everyone involved has other occupations, and we are all in this for innovation.  There has been over 10K and 6 months put into this project by the founders of the team, so as far as "no investors", well, that is not true.  We have seen the reality of the limitations of 10K when it comes to software development in a rapidly evolving frontier.  As far as "women" on the team, we have had a woman UI designer on the team at one point, but she had to leave for her old job. 

Chris

MajidBC

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:15:43 PM

Grin

Do you have any proof for your claim about the money?
You know that there isn't any woman in a lot of founder teams of computer related companies. Let's take Google, can you show me what the problem is?
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:21:46 PM

Grin

they dont have any money , they need investers  there is no women on the team
life is entirely dependant on money ,meaning we do nuthin if no investers money  ,we dont have any money were just kids wanna be facebook coin crap im gonna get 100 million block from u lol

You know that there isn't any woman in a lot of founder teams of computer related companies. Let's take Google, can you show me what the problem is?

Considering everything has transaction receipts, absolutely!

Coin Proz was registered as a business(Ltd) in May of this year in Espoo, Finland by the CEO:

http://www.kauppalehti.fi/yritykset/yritys/coin+proz+oy/26241144

I have talked considerably with my significant other about the issue of women leaders in any field, and as a female getting her Ph.D. in art history, she sees mostly women getting art history degrees, and mostly males teaching.  She feels that most of the time women will not feel "qualified" for a position and not apply, where as a man will apply for a job even if he feels he is not qualified.  She also feels that when women get into positions of power, they must replicate male behavior, so essentially they must "act like a man" in order to hold any authoritative position, and then this causes people to call the woman "unpleasant".  There are many possible factors behind why there aren't a lot of females in authoritative positions within tech companies, but that number is changing, and hopefully it will change even faster as things progress.

Chris

MajidBC

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:37:28 PM

Grin

they dont have any money , they need investers  there is no women on the team
life is entirely dependant on money ,meaning we do nuthin if no investers money  ,we dont have any money were just kids wanna be facebook coin crap im gonna get 100 million block from u lol

Considering everything has transaction receipts, absolutely!

Coin Proz was registered as a business(Ltd) in May of this year in Espoo, Finland by the CEO:

http://www.kauppalehti.fi/yritykset/yritys/coin+proz+oy/26241144

I have talked considerably with my significant other about the issue of women leaders in any field, and as a female getting her Ph.D. in art history, she sees mostly women getting art history degrees, and mostly males teaching.  She feels that most of the time women will not feel "qualified" for a position and not apply, where as a man will apply for a job even if he feels he is not qualified.  She also feels that when women get into positions of power, they must replicate male behavior, so essentially they must "act like a man" in order to hold any authoritative position, and then this causes people to call the woman "unpleasant".  There are many possible factors behind why there aren't a lot of females in authoritative positions within tech companies, but that number is changing, and hopefully it will change even faster as things progress.

Chris

I didn't ask the proof from you. I posted under GreatOrchid's post.

The "qualified" topic was interesting. It is worth to mention that, one of the famous feminism leaders in my country has a man hairstyle, dresses like a man, and more importantly she speaks exactly like a man. Sometimes people ask for equal job positions for men and women, but maybe men are more suitable for a job, and women for another job.
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:44:27 PM

I didn't ask the proof from you. I posted under GreatOrchid's post.

The "qualified" topic was interesting. It is worth to mention that, one of the famous feminism leaders in my country has a man hairstyle, dresses like a man, and more importantly she speaks exactly like a man. Sometimes people ask for equal job positions for men and women, but maybe men are more suitable for a job, and women for another job.

Ah, makes sense now!

Anyways, on the subject of "suitableness for a job", I will agree that certain personality types fit some job requirements better, but these personality traits are NOT restricted to gender.  I have played football/hockey, and wrestled against/with females, so I am not sure that "gender" necessarily should be a limiting factor or requisite.  In some cases a "less empathic" and more "aggressive" approach which might be identified with a "male" approach could be blamed for creating more problems than it solves.  So, I don't know if looking at things along gender lines can ever accurately describe the nuances that come from "personality".  There may be general averages that we can look at, but I have heard many people divided on Margaret Thatcher with some claiming her to have been the absolute best, and some claiming absolute worst.  I hardly believe any of her leadership faults or strengths had to do with her gender personally.

Another +1 for ProzCoin. By the way, in Coin Proz Oy, the term Oy stands for Ltd, right?

That is correct!

Chris

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: