Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ProzCoin : Proof of Action (PoA)  (Read 78418 times)
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:25:54 PM

when and how to buy IPO !

ProzCoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:27:29 PM

when and how to buy IPO !

The first packages are released through Cryptoshoppers.com

http://cryptoshoppers.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=prozcoin

For the record, you DON'T need to fill in your home address/shipping information.  That is just the website's normal protocol for shipping tangible items.

Lazycoins is working on adding the Mastercoin Protocol, so the wallets on there should be active within the week.

Chris

digitron

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:02:53 PM

First, visit omniwallet.org and generate a free multi-wallet that holds Bitcoin, ProzCoin and any Mastercoin protocol based coins or smart property. After clicking "Create Wallet", you will be prompted to create your password you'll want to keep it safe as it's your private key. Once you've created your password, you will be logged into your wallet and you'll see your Omniwallet ID.  Make sure you save your Wallet ID. You need this to login to your wallet.  After you copy your Omniwallet id, you will see a Bitcoin wallet address.  Your Prozcoin will be sent to this address as Smart Property, and a wallet will be generated for the coins upon arrival.

You can either send your address to me here or my email at chrisbates01@gmail.com

Chris

Hi Chris,

Why is it slightly more expensive then announced? I payed 266 Satoshi instead of 250.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:06:34 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 01:37:50 PM by ProzCoin

First, visit omniwallet.org and generate a free multi-wallet that holds Bitcoin, ProzCoin and any Mastercoin protocol based coins or smart property. After clicking "Create Wallet", you will be prompted to create your password you'll want to keep it safe as it's your private key. Once you've created your password, you will be logged into your wallet and you'll see your Omniwallet ID.  Make sure you save your Wallet ID. You need this to login to your wallet.  After you copy your Omniwallet id, you will see a Bitcoin wallet address.  Your Prozcoin will be sent to this address as Smart Property, and a wallet will be generated for the coins upon arrival.

You can either send your address to me here or my email at chrisbates01@gmail.com

Chris

Hi Chris,

Why is it slightly more expensive then announced? I payed 266 Satoshi instead of 250.

Coinpayments.net doesn't allow you to set price in btc or satoshi, so we had to estimate in USD, and the price fluctuates slightly with BTC fluctuations.  The 50k is fixed at $62.92 USD, and the 10k is fixed at $12.50 USD.  We had announced 250 satoshi instead of .0012 USD because we don't like giving out prices in USD.  You will be compensated for any offset due to coinpayments calculations.  

so if i buy , i get an email and from that i recieved my prozcoins?
please i wan't to buy but i am a noob and wanna know how to recieve my prozcoins

btw i have an omniwallet but see nothing about prozcoin

Just send me your omniwallet BTC address, and we will send the prozcoin to that address!  You can either send your address to me here in a message or at chrisbates01@gmail.com.

Once we send the Proz to that address, the wallet will automatically hold the ProzCoin.

I can't post more than once every 6 minutes.

Chris  

meccoin4me

Activity: 504

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:27:37 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
meccoin4me

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:30:14 PM

please i wan't to buy but i am a noob and wanna know how to recieve my prozcoins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:51:02 PM

Sorry, this forum only lets you post every 6 minutes.  I don't know if you saw my above message, but if you can send me the btc address that is in your omniwallet in a PM or to Chrisbates01@gmail.com, we will send the Proz there, and the wallet will receive the Proz.

Chris

meccoin4me

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:09:39 PM

Sorry, this forum only lets you post every 6 minutes.  I don't know if you saw my above message, but if you can send me the btc address that is in your omniwallet in a PM or to Chrisbates01@gmail.com, we will send the Proz there, and the wallet will receive the Proz.

Chris
i've done something wrong , i payed the BTC , but not from my online wallet or own software , i payed directly from the site where i buyed the BTC , but in the order i put the omniwalletadres , i keeped all the transactions id's , so i can proove that i payed but i am a little worried now

also going to pm you my omniwalletadres

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:13:09 PM

Sorry, this forum only lets you post every 6 minutes.  I don't know if you saw my above message, but if you can send me the btc address that is in your omniwallet in a PM or to Chrisbates01@gmail.com, we will send the Proz there, and the wallet will receive the Proz.

Chris
i've done something wrong , i payed the BTC , but not from my online wallet or own software , i payed directly from the site where i buyed the BTC , but in the order i put the omniwalletadres , i keeped all the transactions id's , so i can proove that i payed but i am a little worried now

Oh, no worries!  I haven't looked over the orders entirely, so if you put your omniwallet address there, I might not have seen it.  I saw your transactions, so no worries.  

Edit:

I just looked at the order and saw the address!   

Chris

meccoin4me

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:21:04 PM

Tanx for all above , send also a PM

digitron

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:15:15 PM

Chris

Oh, no worries!  I haven't looked over the orders entirely, so if you put your omniwallet address there, I might not have seen it.  I saw your transactions, so no worries.  

Edit:

I just looked at the order and saw the address!   

Chris

Just to let you all know, I received my coins by the way Chris explained.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:53:06 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 07:04:24 PM by ProzCoin

First day sales are going great!  Hopefully we can build on this momentum as we move onto the exchange markets from the initial limited sale.

Click on Logo to Purchase Coins

Chris

BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:46:46 PM

what's your minimum order? can i purchase 1000 coin or less ?
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:55:27 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 08:07:08 PM by ProzCoin

what's your minimum order? can i purchase 1000 coin or less ?

I will add a 1000 coin order just because you asked!

http://cryptoshoppers.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=80&product_id=183

Orders of now 1,000 available!

Edit:  1,000 Prozcoin is barely over $1 USD...don't expect that to last for very long.

Chris

BTCMS

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:58:31 PM

10% coins will be evenly distributed to the founding team over 3 years. 

So effectively that's a premine of 10% paid over 3 years?
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:03:41 PM

10% coins will be evenly distributed to the founding team over 3 years.  

So effectively that's a premine of 10% paid over 3 years?

We set aside equal percentage to be distributed to the community in PoA rewards as the founders get over 3 years.  

At any point all transactions will be made available per request, and the ultimate goal is to have 100% transparency.  

Effectively, Mastercoin Protocol must always be 100% "pre-mine", but it doesn't use traditional PoW protocol, so alluding to a 10% pre-mine isn't really accurate.

And for the record, we are already in talks with Poloniex to be the escrow for any coins not being used by Coin Proz.

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:37:41 PM

I am very much looking forward to seeing this community grow!  So much positivity!

Chris

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:46:34 PM

nobody here
was amusing to read your chatter about no women on your staff
im sitting here reading all your words
it all so easy , .its like your still in school and this all works and is so perfect
so when the buying stops and blockchain stalls coin is dead poa is compromised
thank god now we can buy one dollar increments that will take it to next level
oh you really need to move past that first coin , whatever it was ,doesnt make you a professional ,if you screw up somethingthe first time , second time proz
and that art guy please hes not no alien ,i knows aleins ,and they laughed after seeings that pic of him as best as they can
just remember when your blockchain stalls and u need miners ,we love to sell ,sell, sell  so all those coins wont be any value like your magestic or whatever its called first coin yas made Cry
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:29:44 PM

nobody here
was amusing to read your chatter about no women on your staff
im sitting here reading all your words
it all so easy , .its like your still in school and this all works and is so perfect
so when the buying stops and blockchain stalls coin is dead poa is compromised
thank god now we can buy one dollar increments that will take it to next level
oh you really need to move past that first coin , whatever it was ,doesnt make you a professional ,if you screw up somethingthe first time , second time proz
and that art guy please hes not no alien ,i knows aleins ,and they laughed after seeings that pic of him as best as they can
just remember when your blockchain stalls and u need miners ,we love to sell ,sell, sell  so all those coins wont be any value like your magestic or whatever its called first coin yas made Cry

I don't think you understand mastercoin protocol.  We don't NEED people to mine Prozcoin.  We are creating a PoA/PoW system built around ProzCoin as the currency so that miners don't get left out of our network in the long run.  

Also, I personally have two college degrees.

I am not really sure what is going on in the second half there.

Good luck though Smiley

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:56:23 AM

Casheer.net will put ProzCoin onto their list of used coins if there is enough community support.  They just want to see some activity in this thread: http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=93&p=464#p464

OR

If you tweet at https://twitter.com/CasheerApp , that will count to them as community interest. 

Chris

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: