Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:11:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ProzCoin : Proof of Action (PoA)  (Read 78416 times)
ProzCoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:19:08 PM

who is gonna run the mining operation the school teacher guy in virgina
just invester curious

Shannon Code has set up a mining operation for us.  We also have external help with professionals who run their own pools.
Thats gotta be mastercoin ,do they have similiar pool and are adding you to save on costs?

Since Shannon works for both teams, likely anything developed for one coin/team will be used by the other.  That is one of the great benefits of cooperating with the different development communities.  Consolidation of efforts is one of the best ways to efficiently utilize resources.

Chris

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:33:52 PM

so you will use interns for free to staff your crew
and share with mastercoin
i do say that sounds like some of my previous employer tricks
i like it though <=======i state i like what your doing, approve
i still say that raising only 30k isnt enough
think of the cost just to eat food at some of the partys you will hold for the crew and all
it adds up fast
how will this coin grow and give fruition to us coinz holders sir? or right now you dont have an answer to this because your organization deployment is too fluid right now
can you give some kind of anything to this question from a coinz holder:
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:58:02 PM

ICO Currently in progress on C-Cex!

https://c-cex.com/?p=proz-btc

Check it out now!

What was the total ICO quantity? 20 mill?

Yes, it was 20 million.

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:59:41 PM

so you will use interns for free to staff your crew
and share with mastercoin
i do say that sounds like some of my previous employer tricks
i like it though <=======i state i like what your doing, approve
i still say that raising only 30k isnt enough
think of the cost just to eat food at some of the partys you will hold for the crew and all
it adds up fast
how will this coin grow and give fruition to us coinz holders sir? or right now you dont have an answer to this because your organization deployment is too fluid right now
can you give some kind of anything to this question from a coinz holder:

With the hardware we develop with the first 30k, we will at least have 2-3 prototypes that will be proprietary.  You are correct that 30k is not a LOT for development, but we are going barebones, and trying to be as efficient as possible with capital.   

Chris

GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:09:21 PM

thank you
so this hardware is maybe a wallet?
it does feel good to get a real answer from you and posibly see you actually agreeing with me makes me feel surreal my computer agrees with me wow lol im gonna risk another question then Tongue
so you sell this hardware thing and it will make proz coin go up from the proceeds ?
i didnt see anything about hardware sales in anything i can remember no numbers that is  Grin
GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:12:59 PM

wow larry agreed with me and we have same number of jr number count
does this mean we can be freinds and i can come to your partys , i can park cars or fill champaign glasses lol
just kidding its hard to be a nice invester  Grin
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:26:47 PM

thank you
so this hardware is maybe a wallet?
it does feel good to get a real answer from you and posibly see you actually agreeing with me makes me feel surreal my computer agrees with me wow lol im gonna risk another question then Tongue
so you sell this hardware thing and it will make proz coin go up from the proceeds ?
i didnt see anything about hardware sales in anything i can remember no numbers that is  Grin

Hey, you asked some legit questions, so it would be rude of me not to answer Smiley

Well, depending on how we execute the hardware, it might be something that gets sold, or someone might buy licensing to use it for their company/business.  That will be one of the most solid parts of the Coin Proz infrastructure, as the hardware will indeed have use beyond cryptos.

We are trying not to make pre-emptive announcements about anything, but since people are asking, I felt it relevant to give responses Smiley  When there are more hard deadlines, we will make a clear announcement about the schedule for everything.  The necessary pieces are being figured out relevant to the equations.

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:56:23 PM

Talked to the C-Cex main dev, and they will be holding 60% of the Prozcoin in a public escrow at all times until anything is either released for the mining blocks, or anything else.

Chris

AllCoinedUp

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:23:15 PM

Talked to the C-Cex main dev, and they will be holding 60% of the Prozcoin in a public escrow at all times until anything is either released for the mining blocks, or anything else.

Chris

Can you clarify this a bit?   ''until anything is either released for the mining blocks, or anything else.''  is kinda confusing.

AllCoinedUp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:50:52 PM

The ICO is selling out faster then I'd thought.

I'm interested in the information that is coming out "soon". Careful with making promises though! I've seen that blow up in the faces of devteams a lot.
This team seem very capable and driven, and most of all love what they are doing. It just shines through everything. Chris is a seriously smart dude who's done fascinating research. Definitly check out his humorous and insightful papers here: https://iub.academia.edu/ChrisBates

Proof of action is also more then the average whitepaper around here. It's defenitly NOT a gimmick.

Chris is a very intelligent man and has worked tirelessly on the project.  We have been working for months on a few projects we are now looking to turn it into reality.  We are not looking to make any false promises but we are looking to bring some new things in the world of crypto.

u are looking to scam crypto. YEP. 0 innovation, u ordered coin product, ur twitter is fake followers, ur whitepaper is bogus, ur "we need 20% for reserve" is unaccounted for and chris cant give me an explanation of scenario he will use it in.

u are nothing but fucking black scammers stealing honest peoples money. fucking scumbags

Dude let it go man, no one cares what you have to say anymore. They are gonna listen or not. You re-posting endlessly dosnt help your credibility, nor does saying fuckin black scammers.... very juvenile sir/maam.

xboxmanners

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:52:41 PM

The ICO is selling out faster then I'd thought.

I'm interested in the information that is coming out "soon". Careful with making promises though! I've seen that blow up in the faces of devteams a lot.
This team seem very capable and driven, and most of all love what they are doing. It just shines through everything. Chris is a seriously smart dude who's done fascinating research. Definitly check out his humorous and insightful papers here: https://iub.academia.edu/ChrisBates

Proof of action is also more then the average whitepaper around here. It's defenitly NOT a gimmick.

Chris is a very intelligent man and has worked tirelessly on the project.  We have been working for months on a few projects we are now looking to turn it into reality.  We are not looking to make any false promises but we are looking to bring some new things in the world of crypto.

u are looking to scam crypto. YEP. 0 innovation, u ordered coin product, ur twitter is fake followers, ur whitepaper is bogus, ur "we need 20% for reserve" is unaccounted for and chris cant give me an explanation of scenario he will use it in.

u are nothing but fucking black scammers stealing honest peoples money. fucking scumbags

Dude let it go man, no one cares what you have to say anymore. They are gonna listen or not. You re-posting endlessly dosnt help your credibility, nor does saying fuckin black scammers.... very juvenile sir/maam.
+1

Win Free Dogecoins every hour! - www.freedoge.co.in 
Well, what're you waiting for? free doge awaits you!
AllCoinedUp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:01:08 PM

i think he is getting 54 btc from this and 9 from illegal sale of his coin on his website  without money exchanger documentation
ALL is for development it is in here he has stateded its for development ,thats why i ask his plan for using our invester money for ,Why cause he holds all the cards ,would you play with someone if they held all the cards i dont think so
especially if the clam up and dont talk

because nuthing is operationable besides buy it

[/quote]

You trade in fiat, do you not?

GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:29:52 PM

i think he is getting 54 btc from this and 9 from illegal sale of his coin on his website  without money exchanger documentation
ALL is for development it is in here he has stateded its for development ,thats why i ask his plan for using our invester money for ,Why cause he holds all the cards ,would you play with someone if they held all the cards i dont think so
especially if the clam up and dont talk

because nuthing is operationable besides buy it

You trade in fiat, do you not?
[/quote]
thats my quote
and larry did say its for development
its not worth reporting violations under 1 million everyone does it anyway
he did just say cex is holding the 60% in question
so he doesnt hold the cards no more
so lighten up on him
there thats that  Cheesy
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:05:06 AM

and with the price of btc dropping like flys
soon the 60 btc will only be pocket change
so it wont be here long
and thats what development means
its used to develop as stated
ive been in here since the beginning and i have picked every inch of this
larry has complied and i can tell it wasnt easy at times
i know he means well
this whole ico thing is dated and probably wont be many more but people will buy and thats the real thing that permits this if people dont buy in then devs will change
so i think everything is stated and this guy is trying to comply
and he is adapting to Our questions as best he can
thats why i bought 10 shares and only 10
thats my take on it  Cool
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:12:22 AM

Chris

Can you clarify this a bit?   ''until anything is either released for the mining blocks, or anything else.''  is kinda confusing.

Oh, if coins were taken from the escrow for a specific cause such as going to PoA mining, or PoA/PoW mining, or potentially a bounty or something like that.

Chris

bukeyi

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:25:33 AM

This was probably answered before but not looking to browse through the posts of that private detective FUDster, you're just going to let the IPO run out to 0, there's no deadline right?

As i can see now it's losing a bit of it's momentum and perhaps another 1 or 2 days before it won't even be in the Hot Coins list anymore. If you set a deadline, you might spark some last minute buying hype as with XBM.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:52:34 AM

This was probably answered before but not looking to browse through the posts of that private detective FUDster, you're just going to let the IPO run out to 0, there's no deadline right?

As i can see now it's losing a bit of it's momentum and perhaps another 1 or 2 days before it won't even be in the Hot Coins list anymore. If you set a deadline, you might spark some last minute buying hype as with XBM.

+1
I think the dev should be thinking about it
Take action immediately before it runs out and lost momentum.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:15:38 AM

130M coin and an ipo price of 300 sat is that right?

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:13:42 PM

The ICO is ending Sunday September 6, 2014 at 12:00 noon Eastern time.  If there are remaining Prozcoin from the ICO they will be turned into PoA/PoW coins.

Also we have decided to let the escrowed Prozcoin be held in an account controlled by C-CEX.  We will let it be known when additional coins are taken from there.

There was some concern what we will do with the 30% that is unaccounted for.  We were holding it to decide if it needed to be used for additional PoA or PoW coins.  We though have decided that we will let the Coin Proz community decide to do with the 30 million PROZ.  This will be done with an open vote.  These funds will also be held in an escrow account by C-CEX.  The funds will be visible by anyone at anytime.  

For 30m, destroyed are better choice

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:27:14 PM

The ICO is ending Sunday September 6, 2014 at 12:00 noon Eastern time.  If there are remaining Prozcoin from the ICO they will be turned into PoA/PoW coins.

Also we have decided to let the escrowed Prozcoin be held in an account controlled by C-CEX.  We will let it be known when additional coins are taken from there.

There was some concern what we will do with the 30% that is unaccounted for.  We were holding it to decide if it needed to be used for additional PoA or PoW coins.  We though have decided that we will let the Coin Proz community decide to do with the 30 million PROZ.  This will be done with an open vote.  These funds will also be held in an escrow account by C-CEX.  The funds will be visible by anyone at anytime.  

For 30m, destroyed are better choice

That seems to be the general response.  I imagine once the vote happens, it will probably be unanimous that it gets burned.

Chris

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: