Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:04:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ProzCoin : Proof of Action (PoA)  (Read 78416 times)
Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:32:44 PM

So instead of all the articles, when does trading commence and the coins I sent to C-Cex days ago from Omniwallet finally appear.

be patient.

time will tell us and add value on proz.

but we really should ask bittrex add this promising coin.

Frankly I'd rather dump this crap just for all the time wasting, I'd dump for 10 sats and laugh still haha.

That will be great. Please do!

Hahha yes please Smiley

Proz is the number one coin on c-cex right now. Can't wait to see what happens when trading opens.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:00:50 PM

You can't keep moving the metric for "proof" after "proof" is offered up and expect to be appeased.

There is only one metric on proof, holds or doesn't.  SAT or UNSAT.

My SMT solver is still waiting.

I have offered EVERYTHING you asked for so far,

I've asked for one simple thing, how I should verify your "proof."  So far, we do not seem to be coming closer to QED.

and I am NOT offering out people's e-mails.    That would be absurd and completely contradictory to the point of establishing trust with the community.

I've never asked you to.  I've asked you how we can, ourselves, validate actions.  Either we have some facility to do this, or you are requiring us to "just trust you" on the distribution through "proof" of action.  "Just trust me" is not a sound axiom for a proof, IMO.  You can certainly offer some traceability over actions without disclosing anything more than record of the action itself.  The actual forum post.  The actual tweet.  The internet trails and trappings of the "actioned whatever."  We don't need email addresses, just some record of the action itself.  It can even be "scrubbed" if necessary, as long as this is accounted for in the validation process.

I just want to know that process.  If you can't detail how to walk your proof, you certainly can't convince me that the proof soundly holds.

The "proof" is of "action" in the sense that yes, we are going to distinguish between "valid" actions and "invalid" actions, but "we" are building the system and "human feedback" will be the metric that determines the quality, and not "us".  So you will have to trust YOURSELVES to vote for quality content, but even then our system will have internal limits set to prevent people from spamming.

Excellent.  However, this is not what you are demonstrating now.  Further, this goal just reinforces the need for a mechanism of tractable and traceable assertions.  This only makes the need for "actual proof" even more dire.

This first PoA run was a test of the system to see if it worked, and it did.

It did not work as described.  It was supposed to be "proof of action" but we have no artifact that we can call a proof out of it.  It was more like a practice of action.

We found out definitively that a lot of spam comes from Indonesia and Singapore,

That's great.  How can we verify that this spam is spam?  How can we know how this impacts distribution?  How does this statement translate into numbers that we can plug into your formula?

but more so we have proven we have a system to make information go viral through REAL people, and we can in turn sell those ad campaigns and pay out in Proz Coin, so we will be paying people in Prozcoin to advertise for many things beyond cryptocurrency.

Again, superb.  This is a great thing to have proven, and I'm even willing to accept the evidence you have presented of it.  This proof is a much easier pill to swallow, however.  The problem is not with this.  This, in fact, is why I didn't just laugh seeing "IPO" model in the first place, and why I am all up in your thread now.  Wink  On these aspects, you went above and beyond.  These aspects are not in the context of my concern.

I love your "concept and equations" and like the theory of the whole thing.  You just can't rightly call it proof of action, or at least not yet.

I have co-authored a paper that was published in a neuroimaging journal.  I know all about showing proof:

The Open Neuroimaging Journal
Bentham Science Publishers
The Timecourse of Activation Within the Cortical Network Associated with Visual Imagery
Sharlene D Newman, Donghoon Lee, and L Christopher Bates

I look forward to reading it.  If you've followed any of my work here you'll see that we likely have very similarly aligned interests.  This common background gives me even more reason to implore you to be very careful (and clear) in your distinction of proof.  If what we have seen in your launch is not to be representative of your final model, fine, but please make haste in both explaining and executing.  Your coin is now launched and real, and your users' monies are now on the line, too.
ProzCoin (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:18:57 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 01:41:12 PM by ProzCoin

We announced that the first block was a test run.  Now, what you are saying is ask us to show you the finished product when we JUST did the first test.  Our "Coin" has launched, but the "site" has still not.

http://coinproz.com/

I think people are confused that we are "just" an altcoin.  The currency of "Prozcoin" will function as the main currency of reward within the Coin Proz infrastructure, as we already have partners/merchants that accept the coin for services/goods, but even further the entire point of this project is "mass adoption of cryptocurrency", not "having Prozcoin replace bitcoin".  Our goals are completely different than those of most of the coins on the market, so when you look at "Prozcoin" as an isolated entity, you are missing a much larger part of the point.

As far as you keep asking to verify the "proof", when the website is finished, the "user response" will be the metric for the Proof of Action, and will all be publicly trackable/verifiable.  At this point however, the ONLY way to actually be able to prove the validity of users "today" would be to give you their e-mail addresses, and that is not going to happen.

We have stated multiple times that the test run is absolutely not representative of the final model, and many aspects of our "final model" have not been anywhere near revealed yet.  We have been EXTREMELY careful to not make announcements about anything that has not been finalized, and this first PoA block was "proof of concept", as that is the first time this has been executed.  

If we had started PoA and saw little to no response, even if the algorithm was sound, the actual "proof" is the "activity" and that would have been a failure.  Since we initiated the first PoA block and saw a tremendous response on all social media platforms, we NOW how the proof that our concept works, and further development in that direction is now justified.

For the record:  I have confirmed another partner in the Coin Proz network  a NSFW partner

Chris

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:53:45 PM

Congratulation to the Team for having completed the ICO for the deadline. Smiley

Just wondering if there is a working wallet now aside from the omniwallet?

Thanks.

PS. Hope to see a glimpse of your Roadmap ahead!
HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:06:14 PM

In a sense, this is all I have been asking, as well.  My interpretation of the responses is as "We do not yet have a block chain implementation or working wallet."

Church-Rosser says that the proof is the algorithm and the algorithm is the proof.  All I really want is confluence!
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:09:33 PM

Congratulation to the Team for having completed the ICO for the deadline. Smiley

Thanks.

PS. Hope to see a glimpse of your Roadmap ahead!

Absolutely!  Since it has integration of Master Protocol, it is a little more complex than just a simple QT build.  

We will definitely be laying out a public roadmap once we get some solid deadline points that we are comfortable publishing.  Nothing worse than missing a deadline.

In a sense, this is all I have been asking, as well.  My interpretation of the responses is as "We do not yet have a block chain implementation or working wallet."

Church-Rosser says that the proof is the algorithm and the algorithm is the proof.  All I really want is confluence!

Since the Omniwallet already has mobile functionality, we thought that would be a better base to start off with, since it allows Apple/PC users alike to have access.  The desktop wallet is near complete, but as I said the Master protocol demands a little more attention than a cloned coin.  Working with a limited budget and team, we have to prioritize, and the desktop wallet was lower priority than getting the first PoA test done.  It was not "neglected", just lower priority.

Chris

HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:29:47 PM

We announced that the first block was a test run.

My point exactly.  Your first block.  You have, now, a genesis.  Your coin is alive and kicking, please present to us your genesis block so that we may validate it as a legitimate block and, more importantly, so that we might know what the second block might look like.  Until you can do this, your chain is "stalled" as they say, no?

Now, what you are saying is ask us to show you the finished product when we JUST did the first test.  Our "Coin" has launched, but the "site" has still not.

The crux of the matter.  You've launched the product, but have no product.  You now have peoples' money, and seemingly no chain to show for it.

You did the "first test" but only you can know it.  You can't show the results of that test.  You don't have a genesis block, but are claiming you do.

Either start presenting a proof over an actual genesis block (or at least how such a proof will be structured - we'll certainly accept a working wallet with testnet only, heh) or start admitting that Prozcoin is unproven vapor, and that you have no working implementation of something that could rightly be labelled "Proof of Action." :|

I think people are confused that we are "just" an altcoin.  The currency of "Prozcoin" will function as the main currency of reward within the Coin Proz infrastructure, as we already have partners/merchants that accept the coin for services/goods, but even further the entire point of this project is "mass adoption of cryptocurrency", not "having Prozcoin replace bitcoin".  Our goals are completely different than those of most of the coins on the market, so when you look at "Prozcoin" as an isolated entity, you are missing a much larger part of the point.

The problem is with Prozcoin as an isolated entity.  The problem is it is purportedly a cryptocurrency that we now own some of, but it does not apparently function as described.  There's no indication given yet that it is even actually a cryptocurrency at all.  How are we to know that we didn't just buy some sort of fantasy PPUSD-alike?  We bought the thing and you have our money, now we need to know if it actually does what it says on the tin.

As far as you keep asking to verify the "proof", when the website is finished, the "user response" will be the metric for the Proof of Action, and will all be publicly trackable/verifiable.  At this point however, the ONLY way to actually be able to prove the validity of users "today" would be to give you their e-mail addresses, and that is not going to happen.

This would further imply that your "first block" is not actually a block at all, will not be a part of our chain, and that no proof is yet structured.  This seems problematic.

We have stated multiple times that the test run is absolutely not representative of the final model, and many aspects of our "final model" have not been anywhere near revealed yet.

This is contradictory.  You can't claim a "first block" is proven when it is entirely unrelated to your chain or proving things.  We need to see a "genesis block for real" revealed before you can legitimately assert that any meaningful test of "PoA" was done.

We have been EXTREMELY careful to not make announcements about anything that has not been finalized, and this first PoA block was "proof of concept", as that is the first time this has been executed.  

This "block" did not prove the right right concepts, though.  Your concept is still unproven.  You have no proof of proof-of-action.  Wink

If we had started PoA

You didn't.

and saw little to no response,

We can't know what response you actually saw.

even if the algorithm was sound, the actual "proof" is the "activity" and that would have been a failure.  Since we initiated the first PoA block and saw a tremendous response on all social media platforms, we NOW how the proof that our concept works,

Yet you can't seem to share this proof in any significant way.  If you hold a proof that only you can verify, does it really stand as a proof?  What does it prove, and to whom?

Surely you understand not only the notion of proof, but of peer review.  It is time to start giving up your materials for review.  Put your money where your mouth is, pun fully well intended.

and further development in that direction is now justified.

Further development is obviously necessary.  Can we have some indication of prior development and some details of that further development?  Anything related to an actual implementation would be particularly reassuring to your investors, I'm sure.
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:50:57 PM

Here is a blog that details the developments of the Wallet.  Remember, our head of R & D is also a developer/head of security for Mastercoin, so our developments will be intimately tied together:

http://blog.mastercoin.org/2014/09/05/technology-update-sleep-when-youre-dead/

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:58:13 PM

Proz Market is NOW OPEN!!

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:49:09 PM

Thanks.

also we need bittrex?
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:56:09 PM

also dev, how about put some buying support at ccex?

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:59:46 PM

All ICO funds are frozen for 3 days.

Chris

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:28:46 PM

All ICO funds are frozen for 3 days.

Chris

Thanks.

also how about change the ANN title?

a good title is also important?

Thanks
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:29:31 PM

also when will we launch the wallet?

so people can transfer coins to each other?

thanks
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:46:40 PM

Proz now on C-CEX, waiting for bittrex!
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:39:33 PM

well im not rocket scientist but where in this so i can see it ,youknow website or such  Grin
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:46:07 PM

We announced that the first block was a test run.

My point exactly.  Your first block.  You have, now, a genesis.  Your coin is alive and kicking, please present to us your genesis block so that we may validate it as a legitimate block and, more importantly, so that we might know what the second block might look like.  Until you can do this, your chain is "stalled" as they say, no?

Now, what you are saying is ask us to show you the finished product when we JUST did the first test.  Our "Coin" has launched, but the "site" has still not.

The crux of the matter.  You've launched the product, but have no product.  You now have peoples' money, and seemingly no chain to show for it.

You did the "first test" but only you can know it.  You can't show the results of that test.  You don't have a genesis block, but are claiming you do.

Either start presenting a proof over an actual genesis block (or at least how such a proof will be structured - we'll certainly accept a working wallet with testnet only, heh) or start admitting that Prozcoin is unproven vapor, and that you have no working implementation of something that could rightly be labelled "Proof of Action." :|

The problem is with Prozcoin as an isolated entity.  The problem is it is purportedly a cryptocurrency that we now own some of, but it does not apparently function as described.  There's no indication given yet that it is even actually a cryptocurrency at all.  How are we to know that we didn't just buy some sort of fantasy PPUSD-alike?  We bought the thing and you have our money, now we need to know if it actually does what it says on the tin.

This would further imply that your "first block" is not actually a block at all, will not be a part of our chain, and that no proof is yet structured.  This seems problematic.

We have stated multiple times that the test run is absolutely not representative of the final model, and many aspects of our "final model" have not been anywhere near revealed yet.

This is contradictory.  You can't claim a "first block" is proven when it is entirely unrelated to your chain or proving things.  We need to see a "genesis block for real" revealed before you can legitimately assert that any meaningful test of "PoA" was done.

We have been EXTREMELY careful to not make announcements about anything that has not been finalized, and this first PoA block was "proof of concept", as that is the first time this has been executed.  

This "block" did not prove the right right concepts, though.  Your concept is still unproven.  You have no proof of proof-of-action.  Wink

If we had started PoA

You didn't.

and saw little to no response,

We can't know what response you actually saw.

even if the algorithm was sound, the actual "proof" is the "activity" and that would have been a failure.  Since we initiated the first PoA block and saw a tremendous response on all social media platforms, we NOW how the proof that our concept works,

Yet you can't seem to share this proof in any significant way.  If you hold a proof that only you can verify, does it really stand as a proof?  What does it prove, and to whom?

Surely you understand not only the notion of proof, but of peer review.  It is time to start giving up your materials for review.  Put your money where your mouth is, pun fully well intended.

and further development in that direction is now justified.

Further development is obviously necessary.  Can we have some indication of prior development and some details of that further development?  Anything related to an actual implementation would be particularly reassuring to your investors, I'm sure.
none of this even matters their first act of selling coin with no money tranferer fin/cen aproval is very telling and speaks volumes of anthing not good ,
flawed fundamental cornerstone for which all this other is placed is bogus
and cant be fixed with year end coverup/exoneration
we will see how trading gos
xboxmanners

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:33:19 PM

Any news with bittrex?  Did @prozcoin send in a request to be listed?

Win Free Dogecoins every hour! - www.freedoge.co.in 
Well, what're you waiting for? free doge awaits you!
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:38:44 PM

Any news with bittrex?  Did @prozcoin send in a request to be listed?

Yes, we had talked to them even before our ICO went live on C-Cex.  They were already interested, and since the Mastercoin team wanted to get on there as well, it is something that is actively being worked on.

well im not rocket scientist but where in this so i can see it ,youknow website or such  Grin

Cool

Click on Logo to go to C-Cex and Purchase Coins

edit:  thank you sir for pointing out the =80

PROZ amount

2407873.48 Total

Less than 3 million coins listed for sale  Cool

Chris

amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:46:30 PM

This link on logo is not working, because reddirect to https://c-cex.com/?p=proz-btc=80, but it should only to https://c-cex.com/?p=proz-btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: