Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ProzCoin : Proof of Action (PoA)  (Read 78418 times)
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:07:36 AM

Any ETA on Prozcoin hitting an exchange ? I would love to buy a couple of BTC's worth..

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:50:24 AM

Two questions, worth 0.02 PROZ:

1.) Any news on the coins that should be paid for PoA?
2.) Why PROZ is still marked as maintenance at C-Cex?

this space is intentionally left blank
genecyber

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 10:07:48 AM

Any ETA on Prozcoin hitting an exchange ? I would love to buy a couple of BTC's worth..

We are live now on C-Cex exchange
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:34:27 PM

Dev whether you do this, ... so prozcoin just a trick you to get the funds to finance another your projects?
Starting from the pre-launch, ico, launch, wallet, website, manage and how to manage the coins in the coin market. Very, very not reflect what you wrote in the OP with the pictures.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:34:55 PM

We are live now on C-Cex exchange
i think he means when you getting on a real exchange cex isnnt so big remember polinex ico dumpage
GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:39:23 PM

Dev whether you do this, ... so prozcoin just a trick you to get the funds to finance another your projects?
Starting from the pre-launch, ico, launch, wallet, website, manage and how to manage the coins in the coin market. Very, very not reflect what you wrote in the OP with the pictures.
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: Announcing ProzCoin : Proof of Action (PoA)
September 02, 2014, 11:01:08 PM
Reply with quote  #439

i think he is getting 54 btc from this and 9 from illegal sale of his coin on his website  without money exchanger documentation
ALL is for development it is in here he has stateded its for development ,thats why i ask his plan for using our invester money for ,Why cause he holds all the cards ,would you play with someone if they held all the cards i dont think so
especially if the clam up and dont talk

because nuthing is operationable besides buy it
GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:45:24 PM

look at this misinformation
Quote from: ScryptHasher on August 28, 2014, 02:27:30 PM
You've written so much about crypto's.. yet you try to start your own with a 100% premine and expect it to succeed?

Did you learn nothing?
Guy,this is not pre-mined.
ProzCoin is not a POW coin.
Did you know XCP/MSC/NXT?
They all just used a different distribution method instead of POW.

You are correct sir!  We are working very closely with the Mastercoin team and one of the Prozcoin developers also works as a developer evangelist/head of security for Mastercoin.  <--- they love to claim its mastercoin this and that like its a new mastercoin so they can dream of big money

Chris
Report to moderator 
https://twitter.com/ProzCoin
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 28

Ignore

August 29, 2014, 01:04:42 AM
Reply with quote  #250

Algorithm: Mastercoin protocol for base, PoA/PoW Hybrid mining for future
Max Coins: 100 million

Distribution Model:  All 100 million coins will be mined in 1 block<-----bro thats the premine  you hold the bag of em already

polinex said this to thrash yous bag holders
I am sorry, but because Poloniex feels that the vast majority of the coins is ultimately headed to the development team, as well as 54 BTC, and only 20% held by its investors, the potential for a fallout as well as potential FUD for our exchange is simply too high to list Prozcoin.  We wish you the best of luck with the project.

ofcourse this aparently dont matter in your world though  Shocked
GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:52:00 PM

here is when larry stated he sold without fincen documentation
ProzCoin

Activity: 42

Ignore

August 30, 2014, 01:29:56 PM
Reply with quote  #277
Small Updates:

Filing with FinCen to cover bases to ensure 100% we don't get any legal troubles from US/SEC.

Your suposed to file before you sell dumbass thats illegal and it your words you forgot to delete
GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:59:08 PM

ProzCoin

Ignore

Reply with quote  #277
Small Updates:

Filing with FinCen to cover bases to ensure 100% we don't get any legal troubles from US/SEC.

Your suposed to file before you sell dumbass thats illegal and it your words you forgot to delete

s
here Larry is cheering on the btc he is reaping in from the ipo
clearly showing from his action of illegal gain from presale on his website and showing in real light
how he is so happy he is getting da money , what dev cheerleads the ico sale if they arent
Scum

ProzCoin

Ignore

September 01, 2014, 03:10:41 PM
Reply with quote  #354
https://c-cex.com/?p=proz-btc

Just about to pass 12 BTC !

Chris
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:27:43 PM

GreatOrchid, you write like that because you have stake here?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:35:48 PM

its call telling the truth
i have had some of their coin im invester
i just tell truths ,let these guys go from here to their own website world and i will be so happy i will never follow them or their kind
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:39:51 PM

its call telling the truth
i have had some of their coin im invester
i just tell truths ,let these guys go from here to their own website world and i will be so happy i will never follow them or their kind
ME and my freind  brother Orchid fight  for crypto and he is our current front
this is it simple ,elementary ,ingenious ,
this stuff makes me drip
genecyber

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 02:42:41 PM

i will be so happy i will never follow them or their kind
But you are the most engaged person here, you are doing the opposite of what you say. Answering posts is time consuming, FUDing on threads is demeaning and demoralizing to development and inspiration. If you have a stake, why not ask how you can help. If you don't care, leave. But I assume there is some motive to all the time you spend on this thread. Help me help you. But understand every minute I move away from developing is half an hour to an hour I'm not working on the good stuff.
CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:45:54 PM

if you look at the youtube video  when i looked up prozcoin i got some other guy so there is 2 of them
and if you look carefully larry named his p rozcoin with a space in it
who is this other prozcoin guy doing the interveiw show on youtube with a similar but different proz logo
CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:49:45 PM

But you are the most engaged person here, you are doing the opposite of what you say. Answering posts is time consuming, FUDing on threads is demeaning and demoralizing to development and inspiration. If you have a stake, why not ask how you can help. If you don't care, leave. But I assume there is some motive to all the time you spend on this thread. Help me help you. But understand every minute I move away from developing is half an hour to an hour I'm not working on the good stuff.
i dont fud its truth
i dont go away
i have all the time in the world for deceit
let them go away to their website if it ever works
im big and i dont need my hand held or told what to do ,as long as they are lieing and deceiving it shall be shown
im the community and i will always be heard
Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:50:53 PM

Please let these guys work on what is important.

I am heavily invested in Proz. Time may prove me wrong but  I see a lot of promise with this project. To others who FUD this thread, if they were planning to run off with the ICO don't you think they would have done that already? What can they gain by posting in this thread?

Genecyber - Are we on track for the release teased over the weekend? I think a social media push would help with awareness. It would be good to get everyone ready to do so.

CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:52:33 PM

if these guys are the new crypto world
why dont they live in their great website
they got the money already let them move on
 Roll Eyes
CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:56:40 PM

ProzCoin

Ignore

Reply with quote  #277
Small Updates:

s
here Larry is cheering on the btc he is reaping in from the ipo
clearly showing from his action of illegal gain from presale on his website and showing in real light
how he is so happy he is getting da money , what dev cheerleads the ico sale if they arent
Scum

ProzCoin

Ignore

September 01, 2014, 03:10:41 PM
Reply with quote  #354
https://c-cex.com/?p=proz-btc

Just about to pass 12 BTC !

Chris
if you dont think this is important then you  have a big problem
this is how they do business the first thing was illegal duh thats not my problem and it shall be known to all
CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:04:37 PM

Please let these guys work on what is important. <-------Larry can skype you so you can save airfare to orlando to get a high pressure sales call right in your computer ,this is what they are working on ,getting the money ,they dont care about wallet they alredy gave up that omni thing  ,nuthing else is reality other than larrys same old storys
dont forget the genie guy thats mr mastercoin why is he here trying to do simple addition and not even able to do ,Instead of making the wallet that every coin does first , he is here talking crap
tell them what to do is what im doing but they dont listen to the comunity ,they listen to money and they take it thats job 1

Genecyber - Are we on track for the release teased over the weekend? I think a social media push would help with awareness. It would be good to get everyone ready to do so.

[/quote]
HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:05:31 PM

I'm working on the client / chain / ₱oA workflow tonight and wanted to get any insight or suggestions you have. at this point I've got a crypto challenge / response exchange similar to those used to log in to sites without sending your password to the server. This will essentially prove that

• 1, You requested the "work",
  • 2, You (and not someone else) did the work.
  • 3, You performed some action along with the work. 

The ₱oA chain will not worry about ordering, each action will be atomic. At least for initial release. As actions become more advanced we will work out ordering (find x page, click y link, comment in z field)

If actions are not ordinal they can not be consistently hashed into an authenticated structure.  Well ordering is critical not only block to block, but over the whole structure.  (Bitcoin orders transactions within a block for a reason.)

The Client:

Technology stack:
  • awesomium (in proccess browser chromeium browser)
  • peer.js (webrtc)
  • btsync (Blockchain storage and distribution)
  • nodejs (server)

These are all fine technology stack pieces (I am particularly a fan of both Nodejs and peer.js) but it isn't clear how they will fit together to form a node.  Can you elaborate this some?

General flow of client (How to mine ₱ROZ)
I will try and include a cloud build environment that will let you inspect code before issuing a build. This will allow all the haters to understand exactly what's being built into the client and not have to trust a binary they download from the internet.

My only suggestion here would be to not reinvent the wheel.  Gitian or similar makes light work of this concern.

How mining works:
  • You will navigate the CoinProz website and affiliate sites using the client. The Client will inject logic into the pages you visit to place "₱ Deposits" throughout the mineable areas. (People might be able to purchase blocks of actionable activity for anyone to mine later)

Already we hit our first major question!  How will the authenticity of these tokens be traced in verification?  It seems like this step should be the first place where there is some mention of some crypto primitives.  Maybe Rabin's OT distributes some partial Shamir share, which can only later be reassembled after independent validation over action?  I'm not sure of the details you intend, but somehow this initial handshake needs to be both authenticated and preserved in order to be able to root the rest of the proof structure, no?

• Each page the client visits will also include an incremental nonce from the client. 

Why?  If the client is injecting the initial handshake token (which is presumably unique) why does the client need to introduce a secondary identifier here?

• The server takes the client nonce, a server nonce and session salt and creates the deposits. 

What exactly is the "deposit" in this step, how is it "created" and by whom?  Your use of "the server" is ambiguous throught this explanation, can you restate this with more clear terms?.

• The client upon receipt of the deposits from the network will inject them into the page present in the client.

So now we have a tuple of <ClientNonce, ServerNonce, Salt> that is somehow encoded as a "deposit"? Is ServerNonce the same thing as the handshake token from step 1?  If not, what happened to that?

• In order to mine a deposit you will need to perform the action, performing the action usually involves submission of a form. The form will contain a piece of the solution to the crypto puzzle, this will be stored in the chain.

Huh?  What, specifically, is the crypto puzzle, and what is this "piece" of it that the form contains, and how does that relate to the deposit?  Who submits this "piece" to the network and how is authenticated into the chain?  (Who is producing the blocks, and how?  How do they confirm this "piece" as a legitimate partial token?  How is this confirmation later retraced in verify steps?)

• Upon submission the client will receive the last piece of the crypto puzzle, allowing a user's client to build the pieces into a transaction and sign it with the client's current pubkey.

Now we have a full ("completed?") puzzle, that is signed and submitted.  Why is this done separately from the last step?

• The server can determine from the resulting transaction that the owner of the pubkey is the signer of the transaction, that the server verified that the action was completed, and that the rest of the deposit was actually placed there by the network.

Sure.  I agree that the server the form was submitted to can verify that the action was completed, and that the "deposit dance" was done.  However it is not immediately clear how anyone *else* can now trace this claim.  A verify agent (third party peer on the network) can see the pubkey of the proving (person doing the action) agent, the encoded "deposit" tuple marking nonces from the proving agent and challenging (the server hosting the action) agent and session token, and the completed and signed "puzzle" result.  How do they reassemble these into a proof trace that asserts the constraint that the action was actually performed?

What is the criteria by which a transaction is valid?  What is the criteria by which a block is valid?  These are the critical questions, and appear to be unanswered in your explanation.

This is a very high level view of the puzzle/proof process, a more detailed description will live on our github page.

It is so very high level that it can basically be restated as:

1. Prover requests a token from challenger
2. Challenger requests a token from Prover and from the network and generates a deposit
3. ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
4. PROFIT!

Sorry for the lame joke.

Seriously though, your outline does not actually explain anything about how workflow can work.  It says there will be some tokens and some form of crypto puzzle, and then everyone will be happy and everything will work out.  It seems like there's an excluded "and then some magic happens" step where those tokens and that puzzle somehow make everyone happy and make everything work out!

Probably the most missing part of the missing parts is the "fourth agent."  You've mentioned the proving agent, the challenging agent, and (briefly) the verification agents.  Under traditional certification network models, this would probably be enough roles.  For a differently structured coin (one without fully-mined-at-genesis assets) these roles could be all that is necessary.  However, for Proz PoA you will, of course, need a fourth role which we can call the "bursar" role.  The bursar is the entity which is currently holding the actual key to the coin to be distributed.  Somehow we need to go from a challenger issuing a challenge for a proving agent, to the proving agent issuing a solution and consequent claim to a bursar agent, to the bursar agent transferring claim of the coin (or key) to the proving agent, to the whole flow being independently retraced as valid and authenticated by the verifying agents.

So far, I don't see how any of that can be done with just what you have described.

Thoughts? Improvements, Glaring holes?

I think this is a seemingly very weak effort on something that should have been solved long before this project was even mentioned in public as a "PoA coin."

I can't really comment on potential improvements until there is a more complete explanation to improve upon.  Right now my most pertinent suggestion for improvement would be "explain *all* the steps fully."

The glaring holes that will need to be filled in are many and large, perhaps starting with an exposition of what actual cryptography primitives will be employed, how, when, and by which agent.  This would go a long way toward making your explanation of the contribution start to fit the claim of the contribution.  We don't need complete implementation details, just a workable theory.

The theory that you've presented here is just, for lack of a better word, humorous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: