Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:40:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ProzCoin : Proof of Action (PoA)  (Read 78416 times)
Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:53:10 PM

Office hours are active.  Should be releasing a major update today Smiley

Chris

Update?

Don't tease us like that. Smiley

SOOOOOOOO CLOSE to the website release with PoA tracking and PoA blockchain!!!  Just doing some last minute bug fixes.

Chris

Can't wait. Would be a great way to end the weekend.
ProzCoin (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:01:13 PM

Office hours are active.  Should be releasing a major update today Smiley

Chris

Update?

Don't tease us like that. Smiley

SOOOOOOOO CLOSE to the website release with PoA tracking and PoA blockchain!!!  Just doing some last minute bug fixes.

Chris

Can't wait. Would be a great way to end the weekend.

Was testing on multiple platforms today, but just a FEW minor things.  It is SO close to being complete Smiley

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:02:22 PM

SOOOOOOOO CLOSE to the website release with PoA tracking and PoA blockchain!!!  Just doing some last minute bug fixes.

Chris

Is there any chance that I could peer review the implementation before a public launch?  

If you show me an academia site, linked in profile, CV, or something like that, absolutely!

Chris

HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:41:29 PM

If you show me an academia site, linked in profile, CV, or something like that, absolutely!

Rly?

Huh Because my prior interactions with both you and Shannon somehow weren't enough to establish criteria of my qualification?  Huh

I'm not sure if I should be offended, or bemused, or both.

Seriously, though, considering I basically defined the criteria for the goal of the thing can you think of someone more appropriate to critique the work?  If so, I'm very interested in being introduced to this person.
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:21:46 AM

Rly?

Huh Because my prior interactions with both you and Shannon somehow weren't enough to establish criteria of my qualification?  Huh

I'm not sure if I should be offended, or bemused, or both.

Seriously, though, considering I basically defined the criteria for the goal of the thing can you think of someone more appropriate to critique the work?  If so, I'm very interested in being introduced to this person.

While your input was definitely taken into account, we were the people that defined the goal of this project, and are the ones who are carrying it to fruition.  For you to take credit for Shannon's work is a little disingenuous.

Chris

HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:22:09 AM

While your input was definitely taken into account, we were the people that defined the goal of this project, and are the ones who are carrying it to fruition.  For you to take credit for Shannon's work is a little disingenuous.

First, I suspect that disingenuous is probably not the word you really meant.

This is not a label I would've expected.  It seems strange that someone would think of me, of all people, as falsely pretending to be more simple, common, or naive than I really am.  If this is really how you feel I present myself I would be very curious as to what gives you this impression.

Second, I did not take credit for anyone else's work.  I did not claim to define the goal of this project.  I will claim that I helped to define the goals for the PoA block-chain.  I did so because Shannon asked me to help.  I did so to help.  For you to try to say that I now don't have some right to claim that I helped define the goals is offensive to me.

I have every right to take credit for my discourse with Shannon in defining the goals of the PoA block-chain implementation.  Isn't this, after all, what your project is supposed to be all about? I can even offer you a proof of action in the form of an existence proof, here, just flip back a few pages and read the post where Shannon asked me for this help in the defining of the thing, and then I helped.  Cool stuff, PoA in action.

All I was trying to do here was offer some more help.  I don't want to see you launch a real genesis block, and then find out that the goal posts (that I helped define, btw, did I mention that?) had not actually been hit.

I guess you do not need my help, or even acknowledge or credit it.  You must be above the need for my help.

Good luck with your project.
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:53:40 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 03:10:41 AM by ProzCoin

This is not a label I would've expected.  It seems strange that someone would think of me, of all people, as falsely pretending to be more simple, common, or naive than I really am.  If this is really how you feel I present myself I would be very curious as to what gives you this impression.

Second, I did not take credit for anyone else's work.  I did not claim to define the goal of this project.  I will claim that I helped to define the goals for the PoA block-chain.  I did so because Shannon asked me to help.  I did so to help.  For you to try to say that I now don't have some right to claim that I helped define the goals is offensive to me.

I have every right to take credit for my discourse with Shannon in defining the goals of the PoA block-chain implementation.  Isn't this, after all, what your project is supposed to be all about? I can even offer you a proof of action in the form of an existence proof, here, just flip back a few pages and read the post where Shannon asked me for this help in the defining of the thing, and then I helped.  Cool stuff, PoA in action.

All I was trying to do here was offer some more help.  I don't want to see you launch a real genesis block, and then find out that the goal posts (that I helped define, btw, did I mention that?) had not actually been hit.

I guess you do not need my help, or even acknowledge or credit it.  You must be above the need for my help.

Maybe I misunderstood what you were trying to say.  I of course believe you assisted tremendously in helping Shannon logically work through the issue of establishing a transparent system.  I believe Shannon already said he was totally willing to pay a PoA reward for your interactions here, so I guess my misinterpretation caused some undue tension.    

Also, my use of the word "disingenuous" should show that I initially misinterpreted your statement.  I thought you were possibly trying to assert credit for the entire project or something like that, which is why "I" was personally a little offended by the assertion, but as you stated, yes your feedback for Shannon to develop a more transparent blockchain was very much part of trying to get feedback for the development process.  

Shannon was working on much more than just the blockchain.

Chris

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:55:12 AM

I'll be watching this coin....
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:52:28 AM

Oh, I take it you bumped the price back up then?

Wings1987

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:57:34 AM

Oh, I take it you bumped the price back up then?

I have been consistently buying for the ridiculously low prices people are selling for. I imagine the bump is coming from several people that recognize the opportunity. People being impatient has created a huge opportunity for those of us willing to wait. Yes it is still a gamble but one I think will pay off.

andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:06:10 PM

So, when relase wallet? Today, tomorrow.. ?
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:56:16 PM

So, when relase wallet? Today, tomorrow.. ?

This is so much more than a wallet Smiley

We didn't set an "hour" of release because we wanted to let Shannon get it right.  It is ALMOST done, but as anyone in software development knows, bugs happen.  The final few errors are being worked out, and the announcement will be made when it is open for users. 

Chris

andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:28:43 PM

So the work is completed to 90% lol
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:39:26 PM

More like 97-99%.  That last 3% is the worst Smiley

Chris

MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:50:03 PM

Chris
Oh man I know how that feels, good luck.

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:50:44 AM

Chris

Thanks

waiting this now.

if we have wallet, we got the chance to be listed on other Exchange Platform.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:34:28 PM

This is not a label I would've expected.  It seems strange that someone would think of me, of all people, as falsely pretending to be more simple, common, or naive than I really am.  If this is really how you feel I present myself I would be very curious as to what gives you this impression.

Second, I did not take credit for anyone else's work.  I did not claim to define the goal of this project.  I will claim that I helped to define the goals for the PoA block-chain.  I did so because Shannon asked me to help.  I did so to help.  For you to try to say that I now don't have some right to claim that I helped define the goals is offensive to me.

I have every right to take credit for my discourse with Shannon in defining the goals of the PoA block-chain implementation.  Isn't this, after all, what your project is supposed to be all about? I can even offer you a proof of action in the form of an existence proof, here, just flip back a few pages and read the post where Shannon asked me for this help in the defining of the thing, and then I helped.  Cool stuff, PoA in action.

All I was trying to do here was offer some more help.  I don't want to see you launch a real genesis block, and then find out that the goal posts (that I helped define, btw, did I mention that?) had not actually been hit.

I guess you do not need my help, or even acknowledge or credit it.  You must be above the need for my help.

hey huntermc  is it a surprise your my hero by the way and i look forward to seeing and interacting your the man
you know aswell as me what these humans goal is
thats why its plane and simple like their craft
udate is goming is the most bs ive ever heard beside them calling themselves pro whatever
they have a right to exist and their mastercoin wow big trader there
this is only for when is a wallet coming out thread
it took los alamos years to do last 3 % and these guys cant even add do the math
its gonna be some crappy mine for them game they need money ,its clear thats why ico
this is you know what
Hunterminer crafter guy your the real deal and the community and they are just plain stupid
stupid does as stupid wants prozcoin and please this is not for more proz bullshit its for hunter
Wings1987

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:11:51 PM

Someone just bought up 4.7 million PROZ. Someone knows something.

Good times ahead!
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:39:29 PM

Good times ahead!

Yeah and he didn't bother spend the extra BTC to bring it back to 300 sats. Something is not right.
Wings1987

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:59:23 PM

Good times ahead!

Yeah and he didn't bother spend the extra BTC to bring it back to 300 sats. Something is not right.

It looks like 1BTC to get to 300.

If I were buying up cheap coins I would leave room under 300. People will fill in sell orders.

What are you thinking isn't right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: