Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ProzCoin : Proof of Action (PoA)  (Read 78421 times)
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:15:49 PM

Someone just bought up 4.7 million PROZ. Someone knows something.

Good times ahead!

Yeah and he didn't bother spend the extra BTC to bring it back to 300 sats. Something is not right.

It looks like 1BTC to get to 300.

If I were buying up cheap coins I would leave room under 300. People will fill in sell orders.

What are you thinking isn't right?

Just look at the buy time stamp. I've been keeping an eye on the coin and that's just way too fast IMHO.
Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:35:31 PM

Good times ahead!

Yeah and he didn't bother spend the extra BTC to bring it back to 300 sats. Something is not right.

If I were buying up cheap coins I would leave room under 300. People will fill in sell orders.

Just look at the buy time stamp. I've been keeping an eye on the coin and that's just way too fast IMHO.

I assume that someone made a purchase based on inside knowledge of the upcoming release. Sounds like devs are close and the project has a lot of promise.

Time will tell but I invested during the ICO and doubled my holdings buying coins from impatient investors. I think it is still a good buying opportunity.
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:45:51 PM

Good times ahead!

I assume that someone made a purchase based on inside knowledge of the upcoming release. Sounds like devs are close and the project has a lot of promise.

Time will tell but I invested during the ICO and doubled my holdings buying coins from impatient investors. I think it is still a good buying opportunity.

Bobsurplus PnD group, at 100-150 sats was a really good buy, now is too risky. I´m out.
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:53:15 PM

Bobsurplus PnD group, at 100-150 sats was a really good buy, now is too risky. I´m out.
Pretty much

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:32:58 PM

So the work is completed to 90% lol

More like 97-99%.  That last 3% is the worst Smiley

Chris

Thanks

waiting this now.

if we have wallet, we got the chance to be listed on other Exchange Platform.

how is the last 3% doing now

Wings1987

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:39:01 PM

So the work is completed to 90% lol

More like 97-99%.  That last 3% is the worst Smiley

Chris

Thanks

waiting this now.

if we have wallet, we got the chance to be listed on other Exchange Platform.

how is the last 3% doing now

I was going to ask myself but was trying to be patient. The last 3% is the worst from this end also. Smiley
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:23:29 PM

after 4 days  always 97-99%?
ProzCoin (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:30:27 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 05:31:01 PM by ProzCoin

after 4 days  always 97-99%?

We are opening up the site for people to sign up as beta-testers.  Thank you all for your patience while Shannon has been diligently working to create an awesome site.    

Please pm myself or Genecyber for an invite to the site

Chris

edit:  lots of things coming soon!!!!  we have been extremely busy working on this project, and it is definitely building momentum

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:30:43 PM

We are opening up the site for people to sign up as beta-testers.  Thank you all for your patience while Shannon has been diligently working to create an awesome site.    

Chris

edit:  lots of things coming soon!!!!  we have been extremely busy working on this project, and it is definitely building momentum

I am interested, please pm me for more details about beta tester.
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:40:27 PM

Article out about the team:

http://thecoinfront.com/chris-bates-talks-coinproz-prozcoin-proof-of-action-and-more/

CHRIS BATES TALKS COINPROZ, PROZCOIN, PROOF OF ACTION, AND MORE
People in the cryptocurrency world often wear several hats, and Chris Bates is one of them. In between all his other duties (including the occasional article for The CoinFront!), Chris is co-founder of CoinProz, a new online endeavor that will provide an entirely virtual alt currency exchange using second generation software, among other things.

Chris sat down with The CoinFront to discuss his project and what he’s been up to.

Tell me a little more about yourself Chris

I am a technophile. I have a M.S. in Telecommunications from Indiana University, as well as a B.A. in Psychology from there. I enjoy finding the common ground between technology, sociology, psychology, economics, physics and ethics. I want to see efficiency and progress at the foundation of everything.

How did you come to be the Chief Communications Officer at CoinProz , and what are you doing there exactly?

I am a co-founder of CoinProz, so we decided that I would best fit as the Chief Communications Officer, since that would allow me to do marketing, but also assist in some research for R & D in the process. I help with developing the scope of the projects, help in laying out the plan, and then assist in process management where necessary.

I read that the software used by CoinProz is second generation. So, I wondered, what is second generation software in this arena, and how is it better than what went before it?

Protocol is a 2.0 coin, which means it is built on top of the Bitcoin blockchain. While there are many alternative coins that have their own blockchains, 2.0 coins use the premise that people who are already contributing their computing power to Bitcoin security could also be used to secure coins built on top of Bitcoin. Essentially, this saves energy, and creates a more unified front from cryptocurrency, while it also allows for variation within the individual coins themselves. An economic ecosystem with the capacity for mutation.

I’ve looked at the CoinProz website and it is under construction, so I was not able to find out much about what you and your colleagues will be offering to the public. What can you tell me about what the website will offer when it goes live?

Using our Proof of Action algorithm , The CoinProz website will track user actions and pay out rewards in Prozcoin based on “community rated” quality participation. The idea is that Proof of Action will promote positive interactions, and dissuade spammers and trolls. We ran a test trial with tremendous success in spreading information, and also showing where the spammers were located. We had to readjust our model to figure out how to avoid spammers without punishing people who happened to be near the spammers, so that has been the issue behind delaying the launch. We want to make sure everything is fair to people who aren’t trying to game the system, and the reward incentive structure stays intact.

And when will that be?

I have been testing the site on IOS and Android within the past 24 hours, so the release should be any time now. A few minor bugs just need to be ironed out.

What would you like people to know about CoinProz and what it will offer?

CoinProz wants to create an environment which highlights the most promising projects in cryptocurrency. We also want to promote positive participation to help educate more people about cryptocurrency. We feel that one of the major issues needed to be addressed is bringing education to the physical world, and out of the digital space. We are working on making crypto more accessible and understandable.

I noticed that CoinProz has been positioning itself as the go to location for social media interaction related to all things alt coin. How have you and your colleagues decided to create an online virtual currency exchange?

We are not an actual “currency” exchange, but in that regard, our platform is meant to reward participation for ANY coin, because that way it consolidates the information into a place where we aren’t deciding for the user what to look at. Bringing the most promising projects to the front page insures that those who put in hard work and effort get highlighted, but rewarding new users for participation with any coin keeps a reward incentive so that the learning process is actually worth something immediately.

And where can people contact you if they want more information about what you are working on?

Email me at Chrisbates01@gmail.com, or come chat on the CoinProz Facebook page.

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:50:40 AM

Chris

would like to be beta tester.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:43:37 AM

will we have a windows wallet?

thanks dev.
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:20:29 PM

thanks dev.

Windows Wallet is near complete, as the Mastercore wallet will be the Prozcoin desktop QT.

Chris

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:31:05 AM

thanks dev.

Windows Wallet is near complete, as the Mastercore wallet will be the Prozcoin desktop QT.

Chris

Smiley

that's great, that's means we have the chance to be listed on some other exchange platforms?

also it seems many people do not understand how Proz coin works, can dev team give some articles on how everything works?

thanks

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:26:02 PM

Does the dev team provide transparent accounting of premine?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:15:49 PM

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:23:19 PM

Does the dev team provide transparent accounting of premine?

We are transparent about the coin, but the entire supply was generated in one block, so it was an "instamine", as it is a 2.0 coin using Master Protocol and living on top of the Bitcoin blockchain.

Anyone who is mining Bitcoin is by proxy securing coins based on Master Protocol, and thus Prozcoin.  As long as people are mining "bitcoin", people are securing Prozcoin.  Thus there was no "premine" in the sense you speak of.

Chris

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:25:17 PM

can not open it, upload it again?

Wings1987

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:45:24 PM

I see it is in Beta.

Do you recommend using it at this point?
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:47:57 PM

[/img]

I see it is in Beta.

Do you recommend using it at this point?

sorry for the misunderstanding, i knew it now.

also any chance to mine some prozcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: