Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I get free Bitcoin? The maintained list of verified free Bitcoin Sites.  (Read 511579 times)
Ascholten

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 12:00:20 AM

Trying the places.

Just to put them into perspective.

coinad.com  - have to visit about 10 times to earn a penny
daily bitcoins, have to visit 20 times to get a penny unless you happen  to get lucky and hit a bigger payout... not likely
bitcrate is empty, has been for a few days now, results vary when it does happen to have coin
bitcoin addict, need to visit about 7 times to make a penny
freebtc.com  about 8 times to make a penny
bitcoiner.net  about 50 times to make a penny.. wow gonna git rich here  eh?
bunnyrun, if you win 3 times  if not 20 times to make a penny
bitconis.so  doesn't make a difference it seems to be always out of money when I won
daily free scratch off, it varies, so far it seems when you do win its a penny or so

Now some people may get pissed at me saying im an asshole etc for posting these stats but I believe in full disclosure.

I know we all want bitcoins but take a look at how much you really want them... some of these sites you just have to ask.... is it really worth it???

Just sayin.

Aaron

oh and PS. im not gonna pimp the two sites I posted earlier but seem to get you a good penny a day or more..... again... just sayin.

Bit Visitor      You view the page / ads and get paid. 
Coin Tube    You watch videos and get paid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 12:13:31 AM

Well I am attempting to keep the site afloat without reducing payouts. So as long as I can find a new advertiser that actually pays out (Haha) bitcoinaddict.com will stay at the same payout. But I am glad I didnt come out badly on your list Smiley

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Ascholten

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 12:43:47 AM

Im not trying to say anyone is good or 'bad'  here, I am just posting facts.

If someone still wishes to vist your site they are more than welcome to do so,  I am not deterring anyone from doing so.

I am posting the numbers on who is paying what.

Ill be honest,   if I need to hit a site 50 times to make a penny, it is not worth my time.  sorry if this offends.

Aaron

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 12:48:36 AM

Trying the places.

Just to put them into perspective.

coinad.com  - have to visit about 10 times to earn a penny
daily bitcoins, have to visit 20 times to get a penny unless you happen  to get lucky and hit a bigger payout... not likely
bitcrate is empty, has been for a few days now, results vary when it does happen to have coin
bitcoin addict, need to visit about 7 times to make a penny
freebtc.com  about 8 times to make a penny
bitcoiner.net  about 50 times to make a penny.. wow gonna git rich here  eh?
bunnyrun, if you win 3 times  if not 20 times to make a penny
bitconis.so  doesn't make a difference it seems to be always out of money when I won
daily free scratch off, it varies, so far it seems when you do win its a penny or so

Now some people may get pissed at me saying im an asshole etc for posting these stats but I believe in full disclosure.

Not at all, I for one appreciate the stats.   Smiley

I know we all want bitcoins but take a look at how much you really want them... some of these sites you just have to ask.... is it really worth it???

Just sayin.

Aaron

oh and PS. im not gonna pimp the two sites I posted earlier but seem to get you a good penny a day or more..... again... just sayin.

Here is what I said on this subject earlier this year:
A reply I made in another thread about the complaint that free bitcoin sites, like the ones listed here, are not worth it... what good are they if one only gets very very small amounts that is not worth the time... etc.

---

Well no one, I hope, is suggesting that this is a viable source of income which
will allow one to give up their regular job.    Cheesy
( then again, who knows what 0.0053 BTC might be worth several years from now. )

When I first found out about Bitcoin I wanted to try it out as soon as possible; I am sure many other newbies are the same.

Signing up to some exchange or using some of the other methods for buying bitcoins can be a hassle, and can have fees higher
than someone just wanting to try things out would like. 

So using these few free bitcoins sites can be a good way of trying things out... it is exciting to get that first payment to ones
wallet... and if other newbies are like me they will be just as excited to gather enough together to send them off to a friend
or a worthy charity or the like, in order to try sending as well as receiving. 

And getting new users excited about Bitcoin and getting them using it right away can only be good for Bitcoin as a whole.

Ascholten

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 11:06:45 AM

It's good advertising for some sites, as much as the entire GPT industry can be considered good as far as roi for advertisements.

That cointube site for one, I have watched some of those videos and rather enjoyed them, one group I am following now.    This is a great way for them to get their stuff out for very little money up front.  If one wishes to monetize their video now through youtube, I am not sure how well they will receive the get paid to thing, and might give you grief or try to cancel your account by putting it up there.  They can be very snotty about that stuff.

I just wonder though, sooner or later the worlds governments are going to 'step in' and try to put a stop to it, just like they did with e gold and some of the other sites.  We all know what lame excuses they used to do so,but we also know the truth, they were mad because 'they' did not control it.   How long before they 'seize' the coin generating servers?  Will they try to call it an 'investment' and now try to tax you on it?  How long before they use the lame excuse that terrorists are using it to launder money and send it to 'cells' here and there?

Centralized = control.  If I control your money, I control YOU.  A decentralized system, the government can not control the people anymore, yes, they will move to ruin this.

Aaron

boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 03:06:55 PM

It's good advertising for some sites, as much as the entire GPT industry can be considered good as far as roi for advertisements.

That cointube site for one, I have watched some of those videos and rather enjoyed them, one group I am following now.    This is a great way for them to get their stuff out for very little money up front.  If one wishes to monetize their video now through youtube, I am not sure how well they will receive the get paid to thing, and might give you grief or try to cancel your account by putting it up there.  They can be very snotty about that stuff.

I just wonder though, sooner or later the worlds governments are going to 'step in' and try to put a stop to it, just like they did with e gold and some of the other sites.  We all know what lame excuses they used to do so,but we also know the truth, they were mad because 'they' did not control it.   How long before they 'seize' the coin generating servers?  Will they try to call it an 'investment' and now try to tax you on it?  How long before they use the lame excuse that terrorists are using it to launder money and send it to 'cells' here and there?

Centralized = control.  If I control your money, I control YOU.  A decentralized system, the government can not control the people anymore, yes, they will move to ruin this.

Aaron

Hopefully the Bitcoin Foundation will be a force of good. One that protects privacy and decentralization.
jasinlee

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 07:54:53 PM

May as well update the OP, bitcoinaddict isnt getting advertisers to come through on promises so we are going to have to reduce payout or put the site on hold until we finish setting up our mining project. The whole point of the site is for it to pay for itself and make payouts based on income. So if you have some referral links or something you would like to setup please email us on the site so we can get some ads going to keep payouts coming. The site payout for now is .0001 and it may go down further if we cant get more paying advertisers going. Sorry guys.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Ascholten

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 11:26:23 PM

ori, yes if you don't do captha and stuff folks will use it over and over.

The amount of money you are giving away, in reference to the other sites is a LOT, so expect it to go quickly once it gets put in there.  Even if you were to make it 0.001 it would still be a lot comparatively.

I do have a question though, I tried the site today and was told account suspended.  Does that mean my account / IP is suspended or is that a glitch.   I see the same thing on bunny run site too.

The other sites are running as advertised,  bitcrate is out of coin as is paperfaucet.

Aaron

honolululu

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 08:10:00 AM

Seems to be a good thread to ask this question, about the size of transaction fees.

I click for these microcoins because someday they might be worth a bunch.

If I'm also mining, and cashing out a few bitcoins at a time, should I be running two separate wallets to avoid transactions fees, were I to buy $20 Amazon gift cards for example?

I think the obvious answer is yes, but I've searched a bit and can't see why.  Although I did just see something where the code gathers up all the smallest transactions it can to make an output, instead of choosing the mining address to make a multi bitcoin transaction.  Is there a difference between an address and a wallet in terms of age and fragmented coins?

Thanks for all the great advice on this thread.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 03:28:18 PM

May as well update the OP, bitcoinaddict isnt getting advertisers to come through on promises so we are going to have to reduce payout or put the site on hold until we finish setting up our mining project. The whole point of the site is for it to pay for itself and make payouts based on income. So if you have some referral links or something you would like to setup please email us on the site so we can get some ads going to keep payouts coming. The site payout for now is .0001 and it may go down further if we cant get more paying advertisers going. Sorry guys.

Thanks for the update. I removed the mention of the size of the payout from the OP.
jasinlee

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 03:31:39 PM

Sucks that so much scamming is going on, its not fair to everyone who didnt get involved in that crap. I am going to be making a advertising network soon that will automate payouts with lots of fraud prevention in place to keep advertisers from getting scammed. Hopefully we can get another good ad network up and going to give people some selection.

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 03:32:37 PM

Seems to be a good thread to ask this question, about the size of transaction fees.

If I'm also mining, and cashing out a few bitcoins at a time, should I be running two separate wallets to avoid transactions fees, were I to buy $20 Amazon gift cards for example?

I think the obvious answer is yes, but I've searched a bit and can't see why...

I don't know enough to explain why, but yes I think it is best to collect, and let age, very small payments separately from funds you intend on using on a daily basis, in order to avoid larger fees.  
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 03:33:43 PM

Btw, Bitcrate has been refilled. 
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 04:09:28 PM

I think the obvious answer is yes, but I've searched a bit and can't see why.  Although I did just see something where the code gathers up all the smallest transactions it can to make an output, instead of choosing the mining address to make a multi bitcoin transaction.  Is there a difference between an address and a wallet in terms of age and fragmented coins?

Thanks for all the great advice on this thread.

The answer to your question will depend on what bitcoin client you're using.  The satoshi client doesn't gather up the smallest outputs to make a payment.  It will use a single output if it is just the right size.  Otherwise it will try to make the exact amount using the available outputs.  If it can't do that, it will try to make the smallest amount that is at least 0.01 btc bigger than the amount you asked for.  And if it can't do that, it will use the smallest output that is bigger than 0.01 btc more than the amount you asked for.  It's kind of a complicated algorithm but it works quite well.

If you use 2 separate wallets (one for 'big' outputs and one for 'small') your small wallet will end up with a bunch of tiny outputs that you'll almost never be able to spend without incurring a transaction fee.  If you mix the two together then the client will sometimes combine a big output with a bunch of tiny outputs.  The big output will 'carry' the smaller outputs and allow them to be spent without a transaction fee.

The way the fee works is this:  for each output you're trying to spend, multiply the value of the output in BTC by the age of the output in days.  Add up all those results, and divide by the number of outputs you're spending.  If the final result is greater than 1, then no fee is required.

So if you have a 1 BTC output that is 4 days old, and a 0.00000001 output that is 2 weeks old, you get this result:

( (1 * 4) + (0.00000001 * 14) ) / 2 = (4 + 0) / 2 = 2

So the transaction needs no fee.  The 4 day old 1 BTC output is old enough to 'carry' up to 3 worthless dust outputs.  But if the 1 BTC output was in your 'large' wallet it would never get mixed in with the dust outputs, so they'd never get spent for free.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
honolululu

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 09:39:55 PM

The answer to your question ...

Thank you so much, will be reading again!
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 07:45:22 AM

Today I got payments from

Free bitcoins - netlookup.se
http://netlookup.se/free-bitcoins/

I got all payments (~0.00002 each  Grin) I submitted many weeks ago. Seems they are back in business.
Desolator

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 05:24:37 PM

I'm sure after 9 pages, this has been mentioned but advertising-based systems usually end up being an identity theft issue.  Soooo many sketchy advertisers in multiple countries get your name and info without promise to not sell it to anyone with money so that's just not a good idea.  Survey sites are sketchy, BTC or not Tongue The survey scam on the internet is they say payout is at $50 so you take about $35 worth of surveys and they claim you aren't in the demographic for any further ones and then the funds expire after like 6 months because that's the policy in the fine print.

I've worked for and gotten paid by coinworker.com.  The rates aren't bad if you're extremely fast at reading, typing, and web surfing.  There's really no catch, no info required, and no hops to jump through.  Minimum payout is approximately 0.1 BTC too.
Dansker

Activity: 740

Hello world!

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 05:39:19 PM

on bunny run, I get "Could not open socket" as error when I try.

Ascholten

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 08:56:51 PM

seems there are a lot of problems today

bitcrate had a default error page

freebtc  could not connect

someone else said bunny run was down but I was able to get to them.

paperco is out  as it has been forever.

everyone else appears to be running normally

Aaron

Ascholten

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 09:25:41 PM

bitcrate and paperco empty

freebtc appears to be gone.

others appear to be working as advertised.

Aaron

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: