Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I get free Bitcoin? The maintained list of verified free Bitcoin Sites.  (Read 511566 times)
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:43:41 AM

I know of a faucet that don't seem to be on there:
bitcoinget - some good offers - I got 0.01 BTC for downloading two apps onto my phone (deleting them after doing so)!

Bitcoinget is an application? Is this fot real? Did they really pay you after doing those jobs? Some apps dont pay I have tried so many apps

No bitcoinget is a website which (used to? I haven't checked it out in a while) pays you bitcoin for completing offers; watching videos; doing
menial tasks; etc.

Some of the "offers" pay you to download their app to try out... I have heard of many people getting their computers/devices infected that
way. IF you want to use a site like this and do something like that you should download the app into a sandbox environment. If you don't
know what that means or are unsure how to do it then perhaps it is best to stay away from sites like this... even if you do know how to
do these things safely you will still likely avoid such sites as a waste of time.

Of course all 'free bitcoin faucets' and 'earn bitcoin sites' are a waste of time if you are looking for a reasonable way to make money.
Faucets are, perhaps*, only useful as a way for newbies to gather enough satoshis together to try things out.  This thread is meant to
give users like that a list of sites that have been checked out and found to be reasonably safe to use for this purpose.

*Some may just like using faucets as a fun hobby... some may anticipate the value of bitcoin rising high enough that the very small payments
they get from faucets now will make their use worth it in the long run... They may be right. Who's to say? And I for one won't dissuade anyone
from using this list in any way they choose. Bitcoin after all is in large part about freedom to choose what one does with their time and money isn't it?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skywater

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 08:09:19 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 12:03:12 AM by skywater

How about http://givemecoins.gq/
500 - 2500 every 60 minutes, 5% referral, Smiley
coinforlife

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 12:29:00 AM

Here is a regularly updated list of Free BitCoin Faucets http://bitcoinaffiliatelist.com/bitcoin-faucets/bitcoin-faucet-list/
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 04:51:18 PM

What do you think about http://faucetrank.com/faucet this is a xapo faucet and pays every 30 minutes.
no anti bot links or any annoying trick just free satoshi.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:16:44 PM

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:50:41 PM

try this new site
http://getyourbitco.in

I will check it out. Thanks.

apiz

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:06:52 PM

what an informative thread. i just starting to learn about bitcoin (literally, today) and still need a lot of guidance to strike on it. is it true that collects btc from a faucet site is just "for fun"? because from what i read, its impossible to get a big amount of btc only from it (need a lot of reff)
thanks for yall advise   
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:55:01 PM

http://yannik.biz/box.php
up to 3000 Satoshi !!!
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:17:57 PM

what an informative thread. i just starting to learn about bitcoin (literally, today) and still need a lot of guidance to strike on it. is it true that collects btc from a faucet site is just "for fun"? because from what i read, its impossible to get a big amount of btc only from it (need a lot of reff)
thanks for yall advise   

The purpose of this list of faucets is just what you are using it for. To get a few bits to try out Bitcoin.

What good is it if one can only gets very very small amounts?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74046.msg1088930#msg1088930

But one can also use it for what ever [fun] purpose they want.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:18:34 PM

http://yannik.biz/box.php
up to 3000 Satoshi !!!

I will check it out. Thanks for the submission.
apiz

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:01:34 AM

thanks for yall advise   

The purpose of this list of faucets is just what you are using it for. To get a few bits to try out Bitcoin.

What good is it if one can only gets very very small amounts?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74046.msg1088930#msg1088930

But one can also use it for what ever [fun] purpose they want.

really thanks for ur answer Portnot. got me more fired up to learn more about btc,, Smiley
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:12:17 PM

Nice lust but need lots of updating

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:29:03 PM

Nice lust but need lots of updating

It is updated daily.

What do you think is missing?
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 11:14:20 PM

I would like to submit 3 faucets. These are very different than most of the faucets here because I have designed them as entertainment that pays bitcoin for playing. Please review them and let me know if you have any questions. All of them use Xapo for instant payments. If a non Xapo BTC address is used, there is a 5430 satoshi minimum before automatic payout. All of these faucets do not require registration, and offer instant payouts with no minimum and no waiting between claims! Each faucet also offers 20% referral payments for each referred session.

1) Wheel of Bitcoin: Spin the wheel and win free bitcoin sent instantly to your Xapo account. This is really simple, just enter your Xapo email or btc address, fill out the captcha and then spin the wheel. Whatever prize the wheel lands on will instantly be credited to your Xapo account. You do not have to wait to spin again, just fill out the captcha and spin again whenever you are ready. We also offer higher paying wheels with better odds if you choose to view an ad for 15 seconds. These can be found on the homepage.

2) Bitcoin Keno: The Bitcoin Keno faucet is our newest free bitcoin game. Simply enter your Xapo email or btc address and complete the captcha to pick 6 numbers and start the free Keno game. You will win the prize based on how many numbers you picked correctly, and it will instantly be deposited to your Xapo account. You do not have to wait to play another game, simply complete the captcha to pick 6 more numbers.

3) Vidybit: Vidybit is the first "watch videos for bitcoins" faucet. Simply enter your Xapo email or btc address and complete the captcha to get a random video. Watch the video for less than 1 minute and your Xapo account will automatically be credited the current payout rate. Our payout rates fluctuate based on the current price of bitcoin, and is always listed at the top of the page. you do not need to wait to watch another video, simply complete the captcha to pull up the next video.

We currently have 6 other crypto-faucets and none of them have ever run dry, so please add these with confidence that they are monitored and manged regularly. I personally oversee them and ensure they are functioning and paying. Thanks for the consideration!

I wanted to re-submit my Xapo faucets now that I have resolved some security issues. I've been following this thread for quite sometime and I completely understand that you do not allow sites that require users to complete tasks, as that is a gray area for the term "free". Each of my faucets do not require users to complete tasks, but instead asks the user to play a game of chance or watch a 45 sec video. The idea is to make them entertaining. These faucets also do not have any waiting between claims, so users can play games and watch videos endlessly. Please review these and let me know if they qualify as "free" in your opinion. Either way, the list is great and thanks for keeping it up to date and being so active in this thread. It's a great resource!

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:55:42 AM

I would like to submit 3 faucets. These are very different than most of the faucets here because I have designed them as entertainment that pays bitcoin for playing. Please review them and let me know if you have any questions. All of them use Xapo for instant payments. If a non Xapo BTC address is used, there is a 5430 satoshi minimum before automatic payout. All of these faucets do not require registration, and offer instant payouts with no minimum and no waiting between claims! Each faucet also offers 20% referral payments for each referred session.

1) Wheel of Bitcoin: Spin the wheel and win free bitcoin sent instantly to your Xapo account. This is really simple, just enter your Xapo email or btc address, fill out the captcha and then spin the wheel. Whatever prize the wheel lands on will instantly be credited to your Xapo account. You do not have to wait to spin again, just fill out the captcha and spin again whenever you are ready. We also offer higher paying wheels with better odds if you choose to view an ad for 15 seconds. These can be found on the homepage.

2) Bitcoin Keno: The Bitcoin Keno faucet is our newest free bitcoin game. Simply enter your Xapo email or btc address and complete the captcha to pick 6 numbers and start the free Keno game. You will win the prize based on how many numbers you picked correctly, and it will instantly be deposited to your Xapo account. You do not have to wait to play another game, simply complete the captcha to pick 6 more numbers.

3) Vidybit: Vidybit is the first "watch videos for bitcoins" faucet. Simply enter your Xapo email or btc address and complete the captcha to get a random video. Watch the video for less than 1 minute and your Xapo account will automatically be credited the current payout rate. Our payout rates fluctuate based on the current price of bitcoin, and is always listed at the top of the page. you do not need to wait to watch another video, simply complete the captcha to pull up the next video.

We currently have 6 other crypto-faucets and none of them have ever run dry, so please add these with confidence that they are monitored and manged regularly. I personally oversee them and ensure they are functioning and paying. Thanks for the consideration!

I wanted to re-submit my Xapo faucets now that I have resolved some security issues. I've been following this thread for quite sometime and I completely understand that you do not allow sites that require users to complete tasks, as that is a gray area for the term "free". Each of my faucets do not require users to complete tasks, but instead asks the user to play a game of chance or watch a 45 sec video. The idea is to make them entertaining. These faucets also do not have any waiting between claims, so users can play games and watch videos endlessly. Please review these and let me know if they qualify as "free" in your opinion. Either way, the list is great and thanks for keeping it up to date and being so active in this thread. It's a great resource!

This post should let you know if they quality for this list:

No Free Lunch
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718.msg1046513#msg1046513

But anyone is free to let others know about their 'earn bitcoin' sites in this thread ( as long as one doesn't post more than once a day; that would be considered spam by the mods ).

CoinTasker

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:04:54 PM

No Free Lunch

But anyone is free to let others know about their 'earn bitcoin' sites in this thread ( as long as one doesn't post more than once a day; that would be considered spam by the mods ).

Thanks for the reply. I am familiar with this requirement for your list. What I was trying to say is that these are simple faucets, and not 'earn bitcoin' sites. There are no hoops, no surveys, no registration, and no gambling. I think they should easily be included in this list, but it's not my list  Undecided

I was just hoping you would take a look at them yourself and consider adding them since they are just simple faucets with a focus on adding entertainment to the chance factor you see in faucets.

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:21:35 PM

No Free Lunch

Thanks for the reply. I am familiar with this requirement for your list. What I was trying to say is that these are simple faucets, and not 'earn bitcoin' sites. There are no hoops, no surveys, no registration, and no gambling. I think they should easily be included in this list, but it's not my list  Undecided

I was just hoping you would take a look at them yourself and consider adding them since they are just simple faucets with a focus on adding entertainment to the chance factor you see in faucets.

If one has to do anything, like watch a video or spin a wheel or whatever, before one gets any bitcoin then it is not free, it is an earn site.
Your payouts are way too low as well to be included.

Thanks
CoinTasker

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:07:30 AM

Interesting. I do disagree, but thanks for taking a look and providing an explanation. It's just the same as any other faucet with random payout amounts, except a wheel spins in order to determine said amount. Also, payouts are lower because we don't have 15 -180 min claim intervals like other faucets. I appreciate your input though.

Riricos

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:28:48 AM

I have been trying these for 3 days now its going slow
But its kinda worth
CryptoHits

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 08:25:23 AM

The Classic BitHits v1 is no longer paying...

However! Our new and improved BitHits v2 Beta Faucet has been running for about a year and paying out steadily. Smiley

Faucet: http://beta.bithits.info

Announce Thread (Q2 2015) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045172.0

Also this, A faster faucet, One of the fastest in fact.

[ANN] SatoshiHits.website - FAST 1min! 100% Ref Bonus! 12000 Sat/Hr|288000/Day

Faucet: http://www.SatoshiHits.website

Announce Thread (Q2 2015) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072915.0
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: