Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I get free Bitcoin? The maintained list of verified free Bitcoin Sites.  (Read 511567 times)
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:03:02 PM

CoinAd.com seems to be working again ( although they never did respond to many messages sent to them ).

Added back to the list.
Next time use this forum to contact me (CoinAd.com). I have over 250 emails to read >(

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitvisit

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:18:36 PM

Fixed Thanks!

I am happy to announce Bitvisit is back!

Quote from: bitvisit.com
You decide how much you want to pay people to visist your website.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:53:10 PM

BitVisit re-added to the list.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 06:04:19 PM

Maybe you could add my site. Here's the link: http://www.sharecoin.tk/

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:17:10 PM

I tried inputting a btc address, and after a captcha thing it took me to some coinurl url...  I closed the window.
This list is for newbies to get started receiving BTC, not for others to make money off of them with spam etc.,
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 06:56:15 PM

I tried inputting a btc address, and after a captcha thing it took me to some coinurl url...  I closed the window.
This list is for newbies to get started receiving BTC, not for others to make money off of them with spam etc.,

It's the only way I can afford to give away any BTC. BTW, if you had passed that page, you would've been taken to the Success page.

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:19:27 PM

It's the only way I can afford to give away any BTC. BTW, if you had passed that page, you would've been taken to the Success page.

Ah yes, the old 'the ends justifies the means' excuse... 
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 07:32:38 PM

Ah yes, the old 'the ends justifies the means' excuse... 
Whatever. Then good luck to you. I wish you fortune in your further pursuits and that's all. If the site doesn't fit the requirements, I respect your decision. BTW, you can try again and see that I wasn't lying.

krudkeeper

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hodl regularly and often!

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:41:21 PM

Which is unlike the referral links in many listed on the original post?!

🆙
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 08:29:46 PM

Coinurl links are quite different from referral links. Referral links don't require the user of the link having to go
through spam before they end up on the page they intended to go to. And being hidden behind that coinurl
url one can't be sure what page they are even going to go to.

All the links in the OP list are direct links to the sites. Referral links don't affect the user of them in any way.
The tiny bit of BTC that those sites, which offer referral programs, send my way doesn't affect the amount of
free BTC that newbies using those links will get.   

I didn't create this list, and maintain it, to make money.  I don't need the money.  The vast majority of the BTC
I have, I bought at ~$5 ( and I bought a fair amount ).  It is worth a little more than that now...   Wink

For a long time I didn't use referral links in the list for the few sites that offered them... but at the suggestion of
a forum member I said, why not?  It is kind of a thank you from some of the operators of some of these free
bitcoin sites. I put some, if not most, if not all, of the btc back into the newbie bonus fund. Some of the operators
of these free bitcoin sites aren't in it to make money either, and are more interested in helping out newbies, which
helps the whole Bitcoin economy and community...  Like, for example, Kazuldur the operator of bitcoiner.net. 
Thanks to him and others like him there will always ( for the foreseeable future ) be BTC to give out in the newbie
draw even though many sites are changing things due to the new transactions rules.     

It is nice to get a little tip now and then for the service I provide, which many newbies seem to appreciate.

I think a lot of newbies and other users of free bitcoin sites don't appreciate those spammy coinurl links...
which is no doubt why they aren't allowed to be used on this forum. 

If you have any problems with any of the links in this free bitcoin sites thread then please feel free to complain to the moderators of this forum.   

krudkeeper

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hodl regularly and often!

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:40:33 AM

Coinurl links are quite different from referral links. Referral links don't require the user of the link having to go
through spam before they end up on the page they intended to go to. And being hidden behind that coinurl
url one can't be sure what page they are even going to go to.

All the links in the OP list are direct links to the sites. Referral links don't affect the user of them in any way.
The tiny bit of BTC that those sites, which offer referral programs, send my way doesn't affect the amount of
free BTC that newbies using those links will get.   

I didn't create this list, and maintain it, to make money.  I don't need the money.  The vast majority of the BTC
I have, I bought at ~$5 ( and I bought a fair amount ).  It is worth a little more than that now...   Wink

For a long time I didn't use referral links in the list for the few sites that offered them... but at the suggestion of
a forum member I said, why not?  It is kind of a thank you from some of the operators of some of these free
bitcoin sites. I put some, if not most, if not all, of the btc back into the newbie bonus fund. Some of the operators
of these free bitcoin sites aren't in it to make money either, and are more interested in helping out newbies, which
helps the whole Bitcoin economy and community...  Like, for example, Kazuldur the operator of bitcoiner.net. 
Thanks to him and others like him there will always ( for the foreseeable future ) be BTC to give out in the newbie
draw even though many sites are changing things due to the new transactions rules.     

It is nice to get a little tip now and then for the service I provide, which many newbies seem to appreciate.

I think a lot of newbies and other users of free bitcoin sites don't appreciate those spammy coinurl links...
which is no doubt why they aren't allowed to be used on this forum. 

If you have any problems with any of the links in this free bitcoin sites thread then please feel free to complain to the moderators of this forum.   

Coinurls allow me to keep my domain name until I build an advertising base and finish the work needed on my games. I hate it when people trash "spammy" coinurl links because they are actually a great idea and and excellent marketing tool.

Not to mention the fact that I specifically tell visitors of their necessity. Also, people are getting free money for nothing; no one is actually working for it. I am trying to build my site in order to help everyone, including the people who might advertise on coinurl. I will help anyone I can in any way I can whether it be promoting their site or giving them free games to play, or even defending their attempts to create free bitcoin sites. The coinurls will be phased out soon anyhow.

Although the other guy has a site he's trying to promote, you bash it; albeit the over-use of ads is a point noted. He is actually giving away coin and I support him 100% even though I don't know him. He's trying; that's the important part, really. He sees enough potential in Bitcoin to make a go of it. He's learning too; we all are in some aspect.

It's great that you made this list, and I hope it grows, but sites with coinurls also help the Bitcoin economy grow. If you don't like them, fine; but we are all in this together. Good luck. I wish you the best.

🆙
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 08:19:56 PM

Coinurls allow me to keep my domain name until I build an advertising base and finish the work needed on my games. I hate it when people trash "spammy" coinurl links because they are actually a great idea and and excellent marketing tool.

I don't find spam good or necessary at all. Forcing people to dig through spam will more than likely frustrate, and turn people off, more than getting them excited about Bitcoin. Bitcoin being in part about moving past this current world of scammy and spammy middle men. If one needs to manipulate and piss people off in order to get their business going I would suggest they need to look for another line of work. 

As I said in reply to your PM feel free to post in this thread when 'you' start giving out 'free' Bitcoin. Right now it appears you just have a listing of sites that already exist in this thread's OP. The big difference being that here one can access these sites directly without going through spammy and dubious coinurl links. 

I will check your site just like I am checking out that site of the other guy you are defending ( I am still waiting for a payout from it. Maybe because I refused to go through any coinurl link or other redirections etc. after I submitted my address? )  Any coin isn't free if users are required to jump through a bunch of annoying, frustrating and risky hoops. It is different from passively displaying ads on ones webpage, which most people are conditioned to by now.

As I said feel free to post an announcement of any free, or earn, Bitcoin sites here. This thread is meant for the newbies and Bitcoin community. Let them decide which sites are worthy of inclusion.

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 05:19:50 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2013, 05:49:30 PM by mprep

I don't find spam good or necessary at all. Forcing people to dig through spam will more than likely frustrate, and turn people off, more than getting them excited about Bitcoin. Bitcoin being in part about moving past this current world of scammy and spammy middle men. If one needs to manipulate and piss people off in order to get their business going I would suggest they need to look for another line of work.  

As I said in reply to your PM feel free to post in this thread when 'you' start giving out 'free' Bitcoin. Right now it appears you just have a listing of sites that already exist in this thread's OP. The big difference being that here one can access these sites directly without going through spammy and dubious coinurl links.  

I will check your site just like I am checking out that site of the other guy you are defending ( I am still waiting for a payout from it. Maybe because I refused to go through any coinurl link or other redirections etc. after I submitted my address? )  Any coin isn't free if users are required to jump through a bunch of annoying, frustrating and risky hoops. It is different from passively displaying ads on ones webpage, which most people are conditioned to by now.

As I said feel free to post an announcement of any free, or earn, Bitcoin sites here. This thread is meant for the newbies and Bitcoin community. Let them decide which sites are worthy of inclusion.

Check the news section in my website if you don't believe I pay out BTC. The bitcoin I paid out went out of my own pocket which doesn't have that much coin lying around. And those CoinURLs are the only thing keeping the site alive and letting me pay as many people as possible. Yeah, some guys like DailyBitcoins pay without them but they've got advertisers paying over 0.01 BTC each to advertise for 1 day on their Operation Fabulous banners not to mention the built in advertising system whose daily average budget for 1 campaign is around 0.01 BTC too. I don't have that kind of luxury. If I did, the before mentioned links would be gone. If you have any alternative solutions then please, post 'em here.

LTCForCash

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:39:50 AM

Check the news section in my website if you don't believe I pay out BTC. The bitcoin I paid out went out of my own pocket which doesn't have that much coin lying around.
Your site says the following on the "Success" page:
You have successfully submitted your Bitcoin address. Remember: We choose people we're going to pay randomly and the amount depends on the amount of profit this site receives. You might get a payment, you might not. We try to send as much payments as possible. But don't give up and keep on trying

That alone shouldn't qualify as being listed here in my opinion, or it at least needs some type of disclaimer.  Is it provable?  How random is random?
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:50:39 AM

Check the news section in my website if you don't believe I pay out BTC. The bitcoin I paid out went out of my own pocket which doesn't have that much coin lying around.
You have successfully submitted your Bitcoin address. Remember: We choose people we're going to pay randomly and the amount depends on the amount of profit this site receives. You might get a payment, you might not. We try to send as much payments as possible. But don't give up and keep on trying

That alone shouldn't qualify as being listed here in my opinion, or it at least needs some type of disclaimer.  Is it provable?  How random is random?

Indeed.  "Wade through my spam and if you make me some money I may give you something, and then again I might not."    Angry

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 11:55:36 AM

Random as in I got a list of bitcoin addresses and I select as many as possible, as many as I have the funds to pay. Want proof? What do you exactly want, I'll provide as long as it doesn't compromise the security of the user. I have around 0.00012 in the site balance and I haven't withdrawn a cent. The money, Portnoy, you were speaking of is at a negative - no donations and no earnings yet, just my bitcoin. I also said that if you have any ideas that'll help fund the site without coinURL links, please post 'em here and as I mentioned, just post what kind of proof do you want.

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 03:49:49 PM

Random as in I got a list of bitcoin addresses and I select as many as possible, as many as I have the funds to pay. Want proof? What do you exactly want, I'll provide as long as it doesn't compromise the security of the user. I have around 0.00012 in the site balance and I haven't withdrawn a cent. The money, Portnoy, you were speaking of is at a negative - no donations and no earnings yet, just my bitcoin. I also said that if you have any ideas that'll help fund the site without coinURL links, please post 'em here and as I mentioned, just post what kind of proof do you want.

In order to get on the list you just need to payout free Bitcoin without requiring users to jump through hoops and dig through spam etc.
If you can't afford to do that then don't do it. Just because you are giving out money doesn't justify any and all means you use to make
that money. If you are doing this as a way to make money I would suggest there are much better ways to do that. Everyone and their
dog has a website with lists of free bitcoin sites and coinurl links. I can't imagine any one of them making much out of it. 

This thread is to provide the newbie, and Bitcoin collector, with a safe list of verified sites where they don't have to dig through a bunch
of spam etc., and hope they get something afterward... 

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:19:55 PM

Land of Bitcoin Faucet added.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:56:19 PM

BTCflow.net added to the list.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 09:01:19 PM

CFM Faucet added.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: