Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:47:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue  (Read 193758 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:02:51 PM

Selling 22101 HAL: http://prntscr.com/4k195u

PM me if interested. That is my target price and we all know it'll rise above my target.
Wont be at home for 1.5 week and wont have an internet connection.

If you want to buy entire chunk I'll sell it for BTC15 total, instead of BTC16.53xx

I wont go first. We can use an escrow if you like.

This offer is valid for the next 48 hours.

at current market prices, you can buy 15btc of the sellside to 0.00048, and end up with 31k lol
Good luck buying that big chunk.

http://prntscr.com/4k1d31 Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:06:05 PM

PM me if interested. That is my target price and we all know it'll rise above my target.

If you want to buy entire chunk I'll sell it for BTC15 total, instead of BTC16.53xx

You're either joking, or you're trying to swindle someone. If you really think your target price is going to be reached and surpassed then why dont you just set your sell orders around that price? You make more money and you dont have to dump or swindle anyone because the can buy the same amount of coins for much cheaper. Come on man, honestly.

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:07:27 PM

You're either joking, or you're trying to swindle someone. If you really think your target price is going to be reached and surpassed then why dont you just set your sell orders around that price? You make more money and you dont have to dump or swindle anyone because the can buy the same amount of coins for much cheaper. Come on man, honestly.
I have my reasons. Main reason I need $ asap.

halcyondev (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:10:08 PM

Cleaned up the fud posts, making accusations of me being a scammer because of how rapidly I work is ignorant. Please, do not waste my time coming here to dev bash. I also removed the post that stated some negative things about DRK, no need to put anyone down here guys. Lets stay focused on the task at hand. These fudders will change their tune when they see I am real.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:12:43 PM

Hopefully he's joking or trying to swindle someone, because if not, that's pretty much the stupidest thing I've ever seen on one of these threads - which is saying something.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:13:19 PM

@KeysersozeMC why the fuck would anybody in their right mind buy your coins at your rate if they can market buy the same amount of coins for 10Btc? You tried to pull the same shit with XBM I remember. People like you is whats wrong with crypto. Youre a swindling piece of shit. You're part of This Weeks Coin? Youve been Ignored. I suggest everybody else do the same.

kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:14:57 PM

I have to say that your math is wrong, I could just buy now from the selling block 22k HAL using less than 10BTC
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:16:14 PM

@KeysersozeMC why the fuck would anybody in their right mind buy your coins at your rate if they can market buy the same amount of coins for 10Btc? You tried to pull the same shit with XBM I remember. People like you is whats wrong with crypto. Youre a swindling piece of shit. You're part of This Weeks Coin? Youve been Ignored. I suggest everybody else do the same.
I did what? XBM? I'm holding my XBM and stop swearing, kiddo. If you have a weak stomach, leave crypto.
Still got near 50k

You tried to pull the same shit with XBM I remember.
What? The fact that I made 3x from their IPO makes you mad? I don't get it?

http://prntscr.com/4k1d31

UMAD? haha.

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:18:06 PM

I have to say that your math is wrong, I could just buy now from the selling block 22k HAL using less than 10BTC

Yeppers that's correct.  He's probably trying to account for future growth for the next 1.5 weeks.  As in hey, in 1.5 weeks this many HAL will be worth more than 15 BTC, so whoever buys now is getting a deal.
JSpike

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:20:51 PM

Cleaned up the fud posts, making accusations of me being a scammer because of how rapidly I work is ignorant. Please, do not waste my time coming here to dev bash. I also removed the post that stated some negative things about DRK, no need to put anyone down here guys. Lets stay focused on the task at hand. These fudders will change their tune when they see I am real.

Thank you Dev, My first post here, like to read a lot and more then happy with my coins.
YourMother is only able to fud cause he/she lost all with Cloak O+

All keep on going! Let's make some btc with this great coin!
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:26:15 PM

"halcyondev"

Thanks for deleting my comment, Kim Jong. If you think that your coin will have the technologies successfully implemented in a timely manner, then why i'm such a threat to your shitcoin ? My Talking cannot affect the evolution of this shitcoin if i will have to deal with facts and development. We both know that this is nothing but a pump and dump scheme and you are deleting the bad comments because you want dumb investors to buy it.

You alone being more efficient than a pack of devs that are working on a coin for the last 8 months? What the fuck is this ? Second grade ?

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
halcyondev (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:28:10 PM

"halcyondev"

Thanks for deleting my comment, Kim Jong. If you think that your coin will have the technologies successfully implemented in a timely manner, then why i'm such a threat to your shitcoin ? My Talking cannot affect the evolution of this shitcoin if i will have to deal with facts and development. We both know that this is nothing but a pump and dump scheme and you are deleting the bad comments because you want dumb investors to buy it.

You being more efficient than a pack of devs that are working on a coin for the last 8 months? What the fuck is this ? Second grade ?

You're right, perhaps i'll leave this fud here as motivation to prove you wrong. I have been working on this for months. I didn't release the coin with such haste and not have the technology to implement. I came to this market prepared to provide and meet my promises.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:28:15 PM

Yeppers that's correct.  He's probably trying to account for future growth for the next 1.5 weeks.  As in hey, in 1.5 weeks this many HAL will be worth more than 15 BTC, so whoever buys now is getting a deal.
Ah, stahp. Let noobs think w/e they want. All it matters is they can count to potato.

EDIT:

This is the car I'll be riding to the moon with HAL soon. That's why I need $ ASAP. Smiley

Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:03:33 PM

Though you're probably trolling. .....A shitty Audi from 10 yrs ago with ugly bodykit, faded mismatched paint and cheap replica rims lololololol.  Not to mention, have fun with all the failing Bosch parts on that out of warranty ride of yours.

***Whale watching***
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:07:19 PM

Though you're probably trolling. .....A shitty Audi from 10 yrs ago with ugly bodykit, faded mismatched paint and cheap replica rims lololololol.  Not to mention, have fun with all the failing Bosch parts on that out of warranty ride of yours.
It's called "taste" for some reason. If all of us were the same and had the same taste, this planet wouldn't exist.

I probably wouldn't marry your wife. No offense. Just giving you an example. Wink

faded mismatched paint
It's actually called shadow. Smiley I've personally checked that car.

Hope you're enjoying your BMW.

YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:08:13 PM

Though you're probably trolling. .....A shitty Audi from 10 yrs ago with ugly bodykit, faded mismatched paint and cheap replica rims lololololol.  Not to mention, have fun with all the failing Bosch parts on that out of warranty ride of yours.

He lacks taste, because he's a nigga from "tha streetz". But don't worry, he will never be able to afford that junk. The Universe has a way of not making these goofy fucks rich. It simply tells them to buy this shitcoin.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
SkyValeey

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:27:30 PM

Oh no, after Crypt and CloakInsideTrading you want to troll HAL? Leave it, HAL is decent coin. Wink
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:35:38 PM

Though you're probably trolling. .....A shitty Audi from 10 yrs ago with ugly bodykit, faded mismatched paint and cheap replica rims lololololol.  Not to mention, have fun with all the failing Bosch parts on that out of warranty ride of yours.

He lacks taste, because he's a nigga from "tha streetz". But don't worry, he will never be able to afford that junk. The Universe has a way of not making these goofy fucks rich. It simply tells them to buy this shitcoin.
Dying over here Grin

ps, the level of trolling I've achieved is priceless. Keep bumping. rofl.

What an irony. Check your name, lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbHiOMgTR08

bob2020a

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:18:07 AM

I'm "new" around here in that I haven't posted anything... but I have constantly been browsing the forums for almost six months... decided to start becoming an active member of the community.  Anyways, I was wondering how I could help HAL coin succeed.  I currently hold about 10K HAL... what does being a super-node do for HAL?  And how do I become one?  Is there any benefit for me directly?  Thanks y'all.  And looking forward to "da moon" for HAL coin! Smiley
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:43:56 AM

Greetings Halcyon community, I am Dan Metcalf, Developer of XC. I was invited to do the review for Halcyon coin as part of my proof of code service. I’m nearly done with my review of the code and expect to release the review on Sunday.
 I can assure you that the code is real, the anon is a real and working solution that likely took the developer countless hours of research and programming.   The solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have seen.  With that being said there is potential for a cross-block chain anonymous solution since HAL is completely decentralized and trust-less.

Since I am always excited to see additional innovation coming in to the scene, and at my core my deepest desire is to see crypto currencies adopted by the main stream. I have a vision of a decentralized world and anything that supports my vision and brings us one step closer deserves a chance to do so without being senselessly attacked.

I encourage you all to do your research in to a coin before investing as this review is focused on the code and making sure it works as stated, is secure and is not a virus/Trojan.

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
dmetcalf@atcsecure.com

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: