Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue  (Read 193761 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:45:37 AM

LET THE HYPE BEGIN.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:52:24 AM

Thanks for taking the time to thoroughly review their code and anon-solution, Dan. I'm sure I can speak on behalf of the entire community when I say everyone appreciates your work and a big thank you!  Grin

Keep up the innovation, and excellent communication, HAL dev team.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:05:04 AM

Greetings Halcyon community, I am Dan Metcalf, Developer of XC. I was invited to do the review for Halcyon coin as part of my proof of code service. I’m nearly done with my review of the code and expect to release the review on Sunday.
 I can assure you that the code is real, the anon is a real and working solution that likely took the developer countless hours of research and programming.   The solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have seen.  With that being said there is potential for a cross-block chain anonymous solution since HAL is completely decentralized and trust-less.

Since I am always excited to see additional innovation coming in to the scene, and at my core my deepest desire is to see crypto currencies adopted by the main stream. I have a vision of a decentralized world and anything that supports my vision and brings us one step closer deserves a chance to do so without being senselessly attacked.

I encourage you all to do your research in to a coin before investing as this review is focused on the code and making sure it works as stated, is secure and is not a virus/Trojan.

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
dmetcalf@atcsecure.com

Grin

Great

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:56:18 AM

Your work is appreciated, Dan. Thank you.

Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:03:00 AM

i can haz moon?  this coin should be looking amazing come Oct 1st....that's all i'm gonna say  Cool

***Whale watching***
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:49:21 AM

Greetings Halcyon community, I am Dan Metcalf, Developer of XC. I was invited to do the review for Halcyon coin as part of my proof of code service. I’m nearly done with my review of the code and expect to release the review on Sunday.
 I can assure you that the code is real, the anon is a real and working solution that likely took the developer countless hours of research and programming.   The solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have seen.  With that being said there is potential for a cross-block chain anonymous solution since HAL is completely decentralized and trust-less.

Since I am always excited to see additional innovation coming in to the scene, and at my core my deepest desire is to see crypto currencies adopted by the main stream. I have a vision of a decentralized world and anything that supports my vision and brings us one step closer deserves a chance to do so without being senselessly attacked.

I encourage you all to do your research in to a coin before investing as this review is focused on the code and making sure it works as stated, is secure and is not a virus/Trojan.

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
dmetcalf@atcsecure.com

Could someone explain to me what the bold part means?

Thanks
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:27:04 AM

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
dmetcalf@atcsecure.com

Thanks for doing the review.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:38:07 AM

I can assure you that the code is real, the anon is a real and working solution that likely took the developer countless hours of research and programming.   The solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have seen.  With that being said there is potential for a cross-block chain anonymous solution since HAL is completely decentralized and trust-less.

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
dmetcalf@atcsecure.com

Could someone explain to me what the bold part means?

Thanks

My guess is something in cooperation with Keycoin

Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:51:03 AM

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
dmetcalf@atcsecure.com

Grin

Great

I'm amazed how cheap the price is considering what is going on here.  I wonder if it is under the radar because of the name.

I'm buying.  Looks like the dev constantly delivers and when all of this comes out a 400k marketcap seems really small if this truly is the first decentralized Anon coin.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:59:12 AM

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
dmetcalf@atcsecure.com

so let me get this right, your taking this comment positively

"The solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have see"

so the function is centralized. atcsecure did not say it was decentralized so how is that a good thing

Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:02:32 AM

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
dmetcalf@atcsecure.com

"The solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have see"

so the function is centralized. atcsecure did not say it was decentralized so how is that a good thing

I think he just made an effort to point out how other solutions are centralized.

"The [decentralized] solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have seen."

CoinShuffle is clearly referenced in their whitepaper.  I believe each wallet is its own mixer node...or something.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:10:47 AM

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
dmetcalf@atcsecure.com

I think he just made an effort to point out how other solutions are centralized.

"The [decentralized] solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have seen."

CoinShuffle is clearly referenced in their whitepaper.  I believe each wallet is its own mixer node...or something.

he did not say that though, if he meant it that way he would have compared it to other decentralized functions. it is compared to centralized functions. 
Relaxedsense

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:59:01 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 11:52:03 AM by Relaxedsense

I can assure you that the code is real, the anon is a real and working solution that likely took the developer countless hours of research and programming.   The solution is far superior to any of the centralized coinjoin implementations I have seen.  With that being said there is potential for a cross-block chain anonymous solution since HAL is completely decentralized and trust-less.

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
dmetcalf@atcsecure.com

Grin

Great

I'm amazed how cheap the price is considering what is going on here.  I wonder if it is under the radar because of the name.

I'm buying.  Looks like the dev constantly delivers and when all of this comes out a 400k marketcap seems really small if this truly is the first decentralized Anon coin.

I kind of agree with you, if this is truly the first decentralized anon coin confirmed by Dan Metcalf then this deserves a substantial higher value. I first overlooked the coin purely by its name, luckily I still got in on time.
halcyondev (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:10:12 PM

Dev Update:

Hello Community, thank you very much for your patience as I diligently work to bring you new features. As a lone dev it is difficult at times to find the proper balanced between updating and putting in the hard work necessary to meet deadlines. That said, I am on track to meet my commitments. I am working with Dan Metcalf to assist him with the review process, it has been straight forward so far and he has expressed great respect for the work in the anonymous code thus far and has even made a few recommendations of which I will implement.

A bit of info on the tech:

The Decentralized master nodes will be operated by anyone who chooses with a minimum balance of 2,000 Halcyon, this will guarantee perfect security, and also provide a nice benefit on top of staking for those who choose to participate in the anon process. I have chosen to do it this way to ensure the long term success of this coin. There is also a system in place that will process the anon transactions even if User wallets are not in place, this will make sure the network is always functioning and your security is available.

Other things I am working on right now.

Improved graphics:

Total redesign of the logo with a more corporate style image.

Wallet graphical redesign with animations for the anon process that visually represent the stages the anon transaction is in during processing. This will look really cool and i'm excited for it.

Mobile

A fully functioning mobile wallet that will support the peer send anonymous transaction system as well as some additional mobile specific features.

Payment Platform
I am working on an e-commerce solution that will allow merchants to easily accept Halcyon in exchange for goods and services.

Nootropics store
Currently, i've created my own site for the reselling of nootropics for HAL, still looking in to finding other merchants however. I have received positive responses from some.

All releases are still on schedule and i've laid the groundwork for the september 9th release of the anon. I'm excited to also take some time to send some anon transactions to those who have a balance of 2,000 present to support the network. On release day be sure to come to the IRC and the ANN to participate.

Thank you,

Halcyon Dev

All releases are either ahead or right on schedule!

ANN has become so busy now! Wanted to repost this so all can see.

I really don't like the personal arguments in thread about cars and offers of sales and such. This thread is intended to serve as a place for me to keep the community updated, and for all to discuss the project. Please, let's keep it on topic! Thank you Smiley

Back to work...

zhonghao110

Activity: 224

goog

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:20:07 PM

Dev Update:

Hello Community, thank you very much for your patience as I diligently work to bring you new features. As a lone dev it is difficult at times to find the proper balanced between updating and putting in the hard work necessary to meet deadlines. That said, I am on track to meet my commitments. I am working with Dan Metcalf to assist him with the review process, it has been straight forward so far and he has expressed great respect for the work in the anonymous code thus far and has even made a few recommendations of which I will implement.

A bit of info on the tech:

The Decentralized master nodes will be operated by anyone who chooses with a minimum balance of 2,000 Halcyon, this will guarantee perfect security, and also provide a nice benefit on top of staking for those who choose to participate in the anon process. I have chosen to do it this way to ensure the long term success of this coin. There is also a system in place that will process the anon transactions even if User wallets are not in place, this will make sure the network is always functioning and your security is available.

Other things I am working on right now.

Improved graphics:

Total redesign of the logo with a more corporate style image.

Wallet graphical redesign with animations for the anon process that visually represent the stages the anon transaction is in during processing. This will look really cool and i'm excited for it.

Mobile

A fully functioning mobile wallet that will support the peer send anonymous transaction system as well as some additional mobile specific features.

Payment Platform
I am working on an e-commerce solution that will allow merchants to easily accept Halcyon in exchange for goods and services.

Nootropics store
Currently, i've created my own site for the reselling of nootropics for HAL, still looking in to finding other merchants however. I have received positive responses from some.

All releases are still on schedule and i've laid the groundwork for the september 9th release of the anon. I'm excited to also take some time to send some anon transactions to those who have a balance of 2,000 present to support the network. On release day be sure to come to the IRC and the ANN to participate.

Thank you,

Halcyon Dev

All releases are either ahead or right on schedule!

ANN has become so busy now! Wanted to repost this so all can see.

I really don't like the personal arguments in thread about cars and offers of sales and such. This thread is intended to serve as a place for me to keep the community updated, and for all to discuss the project. Please, let's keep it on topic! Thank you Smiley

Back to work...

A   new   begin,boooooom
Relaxedsense

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:24:17 PM

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
dmetcalf@atcsecure.com

Grin

Great

I'm amazed how cheap the price is considering what is going on here.  I wonder if it is under the radar because of the name.

I'm buying.  Looks like the dev constantly delivers and when all of this comes out a 400k marketcap seems really small if this truly is the first decentralized Anon coin.

I kind of agree with you, if this is truly the first decentralized anon coin confirmed by Dan Metcalf then this deserves a substantial higher value. I first overlooked the coin purely by its name, luckily I still got in on time.

Like a Boss
halcyondev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:41:24 PM

After a lot of thought, I've just hired AlbertDros of http://www.cryptodesign.net/ to redesign the Halcyon logo into a cleaner and more appealing design. His work is outstanding and I've heard from the community many times that we need a stronger "brand" image.

Smiley
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:04:19 PM

Just for you guys to be clear the first decentralized anon coin already exist and it is the one created by Dan.. XC

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
halcyondev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:32:54 PM

Just for you guys to be clear the first decentralized anon coin already exist and it is the one created by Dan.. XC

Yes, I agree. It is a great project, stable marketcap, innovative ideas. My project is a different approach which avoids using CoinJoin type of technologies, which is why it interests Dan.

XC is very strong already, maybe you will join us for our growth as well.

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
dmetcalf@atcsecure.com

Best of wishes for both projects Smiley  
zhonghao110

Activity: 224

goog

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:36:57 PM

Yes, I agree. It is a great project, stable marketcap, innovative ideas. My project is a different approach which avoids using CoinJoin type of technologies, which is why it interests Dan.

XC is very strong already, maybe you will join us for our growth as well.

Dan Metcalf
ATC Secure
dmetcalf@atcsecure.com

Best of wishes for both projects Smiley  

its  new,great  dve,LOVE   YOU Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: