Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue  (Read 193762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 11:45:27 PM

My last post was October 8th, 2014.

It's October 10th, 2014.

And theres an article titled "HalcyonCoin without Dev?" and others "i think hes gone"

Really?

It's been less than 48 hours.

PeerSend is quality technology. The coin has been severely manipulated from the start, by more than one groups, and also costed me a lot of lost profit. However I've continued to work in the face of the manipulation.

It's a ninja launch, of course a lot of coins were instamined. That is the point of a ninja launch, a quick but open distribution of initial shares. Yes a lot of coins were mined in the short mining period, this is common sense. I was merely a small percentage of the hashrate.

Never worked on TheoremCoin or even was aware of its existence. It seems this FUDer is using the theroemcoin block explorer to link the connection but I did not set up the block explorer. I paid .05 btc to a user on IRC to set it up for me as I was busy working on the anonymous sending technology. Which I may remind you... is delivered, functional, supported by *my* coins on the masternodes.

Take your FUD elsewhere.

Edit: This is more outright manipulation. Notice how Phantom noticed the sell wall first. He is maybe the one placing it, hoping for you to dump, and then me to fix his mess.

I don't know who put this 100K HAL buy wall @ 3221 sat. on Bittrex. Either he has no clue what's going on or it's an inside job. Smells like shit anyway.

We, re glad that you're still with us, Dev!
Anyway, are there any news about Masternode rewards or the Nootropics store launch?
Can't wait  to become a rewarded masternode  Smiley

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:53:03 PM

It's October 10th, 2014.

And theres an article titled "HalcyonCoin without Dev?" and others "i think hes gone"

Really?..........

Yes, really. "HalcyonCoin without Dev?" is question, not opinion.
Thanks for reply.
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:03:58 AM

It's October 10th, 2014.

Really?

It's been less than 48 hours.

PeerSend is quality technology. The coin has been severely manipulated from the start, by more than one groups, and also costed me a lot of lost profit. However I've continued to work in the face of the manipulation.

It's a ninja launch, of course a lot of coins were instamined. That is the point of a ninja launch, a quick but open distribution of initial shares. Yes a lot of coins were mined in the short mining period, this is common sense. I was merely a small percentage of the hashrate.

Never worked on TheoremCoin or even was aware of its existence. It seems this FUDer is using the theroemcoin block explorer to link the connection but I did not set up the block explorer. I paid .05 btc to a user on IRC to set it up for me as I was busy working on the anonymous sending technology. Which I may remind you... is delivered, functional, supported by *my* coins on the masternodes.

Take your FUD elsewhere.

Edit: This is more outright manipulation. Notice how Phantom noticed the buy wall first. He is maybe the one placing it, hoping for you to dump, and then me to fix his mess.

I don't know who put this 100K HAL buy wall @ 3221 sat. on Bittrex. Either he has no clue what's going on or it's an inside job. Smells like shit anyway.

Sure, sure. You wanted this coin to be instamined and participated in the process happily. You paid someone and put his code in without even reviewing it. Sounds like a lame excuse. You have created all this mess by your own incompetence.
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 12:10:16 AM

ph4nt0m, I've seen such kind of fud several times. Tha last time was in LXC thread i suppose.

P.S. Bought some cheap HAL? Grin

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
halcyondev (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:21:38 AM

Sure, sure. You wanted this coin to be instamined and participated in the process happily. You paid someone and put his code in without even reviewing it. Sounds like a lame excuse. You have created all this mess by your own incompetence.

Most coins hire outside block explorer services. See Chainz, cryptexplorer, or the 20+ PMs for related services that came to my BTCtalk mailbox.

Your FUD while buying is the worst scam here.

Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:11:04 AM

Most coins hire outside block explorer services. See Chainz, cryptexplorer, or the 20+ PMs for related services that came to my BTCtalk mailbox.

Your FUD while buying is the worst scam here.

Sadly, its very common here in Crypto world to use FUD while hoping that your buy order is going to get filled.

Looking forward to your master node update!

Money Is Information
4M8B

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:56:39 AM

We're a litte impatient, sorry dev ... trust is back to normal ;-)
Prototyp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:11:00 AM

Classic panic sell after a FUD attack.  Well I bought more cheaply and not all have sold.

I compared last night's Theorem and Halcyon and I could not find parallel.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:37:21 AM

The Prometheus shitcoin saga continues

Crypt, Key, Hal ...

Cmon bagholders. Lets buy UTIL. These guys need more money for hookers and coke  Wink

Haggisahh

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:51:58 AM

When I saw the price plummeting last night and saw the rapid doomsday posts comming in after what really wasnt all that convincing FUD, I couldn't help but think it was coordinated, either a group or shill accounts.
Considering you could see that dev had been online only 2 days prior and that the accusation was far from convincing the prizedrop seemed pretty extreme.
I think somebody saw the buyside was very weak and profited. Glad I bought a shitton at 4000-5000, my HAL holdings are now a net profit.
SkyValeey

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:08:58 AM

Imo situation is not clear. Why Dev didn't answer posts like:

Dev do you still live ?

Why he answered when price was 3.2/4 k? After 3 day of silence and drop 11k-3.2/4k?

I'm not Hal buyer, so don't call it Fud. I'm just curious if Hal is still good coin to buy, but I'm not sure.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:10:50 PM

hey guys...
no news from Halcyon future update?

i'm halcyon holder... and i'm really need to know if i can continue to hold or i sell every think...
but if i sell all my coin the price will go really down..
so i need to understand rellay well before continue!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Haggisahh

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:18:06 PM

Imo situation is not clear. Why Dev didn't answer posts like:

Dev do you still live ?

Why he answered when price was 3.2/4 k? After 3 day of silence and drop 11k-3.2/4k?

I'm not Hal buyer, so don't call it Fud. I'm just curious if Hal is still good coin to buy, but I'm not sure.

The price dropped from 10k to 3.5k in a matter of 1-2 hours, not days.
SkyValeey

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:58:25 PM

Yes but I used price since Dev's last activity time to comparision.
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:32:53 PM

You call me a FUDer, but you'll see this coin falling again if developed like recently. This web store with nootropics is nothing but PR bullshit. The only interesting feature of this coin is PeerSend, but anonymity isn't cool any more. Dev, figure out something better to ride on. One more thing, learn Linux. Using Windows for crypto development isn't cool either.
RonBurgundy

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:24:12 PM

You call me a FUDer, but you'll see this coin falling again if developed like recently. This web store with nootropics is nothing but PR bullshit. The only interesting feature of this coin is PeerSend, but anonymity isn't cool any more. Dev, figure out something better to ride on. One more thing, learn Linux. Using Windows for crypto development isn't cool either.

Im not going to feed you by fighting anything your saying. Its obviously just FUD/trolling anyway.

All I can say is your an asshole.

People like you are tarnishing crypto.
troicho

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:16:17 PM

This scam coin is owned by a well known p&d group from the very beginning (you know who i am talking about). The so called "dev" was in the game as well (ninja launch, no official multipools for the first 24 hours when it was instamined). One of the pumpers made his call on twitter when the price was 15k. Then it was pumped to 50k. This is more than 3x profit. How much more do you want? You simply had to take your profits and run away. Now the whales are gone and the bagholders are screaming.
vadimmut

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:50:40 PM

Hello Dev, thanks for your work. So far we aren't conducted on provocation of some participants, but we need any news. Whether tell please the road map will be updated? Whether the store and whether to wait to us is ready stake masternode? Thanks!
Confirm01

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:04:02 PM

Hello Dev, thanks for your work. So far we aren't conducted on provocation of some participants, but we need any news. Whether tell please the road map will be updated? Whether the store and whether to wait to us is ready stake masternode? Thanks!

Wow your proof is so clearly it must be true, owe wait, you're just saying it without proof? Then you only have empty words....

Danoded

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:29:43 PM

This scam coin is owned by a well known p&d group from the very beginning (you know who i am talking about). The so called "dev" was in the game as well (ninja launch, no official multipools for the first 24 hours when it was instamined). One of the pumpers made his call on twitter when the price was 15k. Then it was pumped to 50k. This is more than 3x profit. How much more do you want? You simply had to take your profits and run away. Now the whales are gone and the bagholders are screaming.

What I know is that all the big players were on this coin like Prometheus, Fontas etc.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: