Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT 2U 1.25th rack mount miners  (Read 1699 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:14:04 PM

A1 1.25TH 2U rack mount Miner for $1350 + 2 day express shipping included. Shipping out every Wednesday or Friday.

A2 80MHS 2U rack mount Miner for $3000 + 2 day express shipping included. Shipping out every Wednesday or Friday.

AMT BE200 1Th 2U rack mount miner for $1,130 express DHL shipping included. - additional module option!

Deliveries for orders placed before the Tuesday 19th can be shipped on Friday the 22nd. This is a 3 day build to order product. We receive your funds, we assemble your miner, we ship. We are doing 2 small SMT runs a week on Tuesday and Thursday each week. Runs are based on orders which come in, but we will run none the less. So the SMT run on Tuesday has the boards back by Wednesday assembly and testing is on Thursday and shipping is on friday. Now you understand the business model. We will leave a disclaimer for any hiccups because sometimes there are hiccups, if we do not ship within 5 days from the date your payment has been received we'll refund your money. Most likely,depending on which day you pay, we'll ship with in 2-3 days. The best days to pay are Monday and Wednesday in order to work your order into the SMT order process.

2U Rack mount BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included. Option to include a 5th module for an additional $300. Additional modules can be sold and shipped separately to clients which have ordered the unit with 3 or 4 modules.  If you want to try 4 modules before you purchase the 5th that's what we're getting at. This also means that we need to increase the PSU from a 1000 watt psu to a 1300 watt psu.  Shipping price stays the with 5 modules. Additional shipping would be charged for the 5th modules if purchased separate, but would be something like $40-50 bucks express, haven't checked that yet. We'll try and include that in the additional module price.

2U BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included.

WRITE TO SALES(at)ADVANCEDMINERS(dot)COM FOR MORE DETAILS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gitbknowsall

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:35:01 AM

A1 1.25TH 2U rack mount Miner for $1350 + 2 day express shipping included. Shipping out every Wednesday or Friday.

A2 80MHS 2U rack mount Miner for $3000 + 2 day express shipping included. Shipping out every Wednesday or Friday.

AMT BE200 1Th 2U rack mount miner for $1,130 express DHL shipping included. - additional module option!

Deliveries for orders placed before the Tuesday 19th can be shipped on Friday the 22nd. This is a 3 day build to order product. We receive your funds, we assemble your miner, we ship. We are doing 2 small SMT runs a week on Tuesday and Thursday each week. Runs are based on orders which come in, but we will run none the less. So the SMT run on Tuesday has the boards back by Wednesday assembly and testing is on Thursday and shipping is on friday. Now you understand the business model. We will leave a disclaimer for any hiccups because sometimes there are hiccups, if we do not ship within 5 days from the date your payment has been received we'll refund your money. Most likely,depending on which day you pay, we'll ship with in 2-3 days. The best days to pay are Monday and Wednesday in order to work your order into the SMT order process.

2U Rack mount BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included. Option to include a 5th module for an additional $300. Additional modules can be sold and shipped separately to clients which have ordered the unit with 3 or 4 modules.  If you want to try 4 modules before you purchase the 5th that's what we're getting at. This also means that we need to increase the PSU from a 1000 watt psu to a 1300 watt psu.  Shipping price stays the with 5 modules. Additional shipping would be charged for the 5th modules if purchased separate, but would be something like $40-50 bucks express, haven't checked that yet. We'll try and include that in the additional module price.

2U BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included.

WRITE TO SALES(at)ADVANCEDMINERS(dot)COM FOR MORE DETAILS.

Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

explain.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:47:26 AM

explain.

Just ignore this thread. AMT will delete any truth posted here (including this message).

Buy & Hold
gitbknowsall

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:51:12 AM

explain.

Just ignore this thread. AMT will delete any truth posted here (including this message).

I've noticed they dont reply when i ask. I'd be willing to do escrow  for them if they actually shipped working hardware.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:00:06 AM

explain.

I've noticed they dont reply when i ask. I'd be willing to do escrow  for them if they actually shipped working hardware.

Just be careful not to stack them on top of each other.  With the intake of the psu drawing from the top like that (WTF?) you'll starve it of air and it'll soon overheat.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:03:26 AM

And how do you think they'll respond when your new miner dies 1 day after you release the escrow?  Why would you even consider buying an overpriced miner from a company with a long history of failing its customers?

Buy & Hold
firejuan

Activity: 256

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 05:40:36 AM

explain.

Buy the BE200 AISCMiner Tube: 800-850 Gh/s for 1.04 BTC much better pricing.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:42:05 AM

DON'T buy from AMT!

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:42:49 AM

DON'T buy from AMT!

+1
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:50:51 AM

Hey, Josh. I know you're busy and all fucking people far and wide, East to West, and West to east, but is there anyway you can speed up that lawsuit you're going present me? Come on man, we're both Jewish. Don't let me down, Brother.

Bruno Kucinskas

PS: To any lawyer reading this: I fully intend to do my damndest to destroy the AMT brand, fuck up Joshua Zipkin's livelihood, and destroy his marriage. For good measure, I wish to fuck the living shit outta Amber, AMT's Night Moderator, and eat her tight Jewish pussy.

PSS: I really fucked you up in creating that imaginary convo, didn't I brother? Too bad they'll believe me and not your lying Jewish ass, you fuckin' pig!

mirror mirror

On the wall, Joshua Zipkin's about to fall!

Josh, looks like the gig is up. Too bad you had to lie about that fake PM I supposedly sent you.

But, you still have options:

Joshy, Joshy, Joshy!

First off, you're not even capable of taking a screenshot, focusing a screenshot (don't have a clue how you fucked this one up), or linking to a screenshot.

Let me help you, Brother.

Now that I have helped you with yours, allow me to show you a couple of mine.

Note the time stamps of the edits in both above screenshots, of which can still be seen at the following URLs respectively:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693393.msg7839251#msg7839251
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693393.msg7832163#msg7832163

Go to each and put you cursor over the time/date and see for yourselves that both are stamped ~1m prior to me sending those two PMs to Joshua Zipkin.

Why, you ask I would do such a thing? To prove once again that this scammy motherfucker will spend more time on shit like this than take care of a single one of his customer's concerns unless it betters his position.

This fuckin' Jewish simpleton actual thought it was to his best interest to try to prove to the world that I actually penned that convo, when in fact Joshua Zipkin, et al. did.

You want further proof that I didn't make it up but Josh lie the other day trying to claim that I did? Well, here it is...

Fuck me! Josh Zipkin has left the forum.

"Joshua Zipkin...come out to play-ee-ay!!"

That picture is fucking creepy...like Harry Potter on weed with no glasses and cooking meth...with an immense noggin...something incredibly creepy about that pic.

Besides the jokes I do feel the need to confirm now that those chats are indeed myself as customer1, I am not in agreement with the chats being released in this manner, but it is what it is. I will let the others out themselves should they choose to as right now people can only guess who they are. The chats are 100 percent authentic skype chats. The leaker is someone else who was not a customer but got pissed off seeing the stuff that was happening. I was accused however of being the leaker despite the actual leaker confessing before leaving the chat, so I figure I will set the record straight publicly. Make of that what you will. I still appreciate his attempts to preserve the privacy of the group.

I still have no order and various calls to DHL confirm that my order was not any of the tracking numbers sent out. You can take a guess as to what list I am on. Go on have your fun now rubbing it in. The I told you so's lol. At any rate they pretty much screwed everyone and its pretty evident in the chats the real deal. I had it out with him tonight because he assured me my miner was on its way.

You see Joshy Boy, I already deduced the other actors long time ago, while you were... Honestly, don't have a clue as to what you were doing, but damn sure it wasn't honest.

So, in case you missed it, here's a timeline:

I posted the leak convo.
You claimed I made it up.
I proved that I didn't make it up and was by you, et al.
I then lied to you via PM (of which you knew was a lie) that I did write the Convo.
You posted my lie as proof that I lie and that the convo was penned by me.
Meanwhile, one the authors comes forward to confirms that it was you who penned parts of the convo.
I posted in this post how the hell I played you once again (this makes three times) like a broken Jewish fiddle that should be stuck up your ass so motherfuckin' far...

All that said, let's play a new game. It's call SUE MY MOTHERFUCKIN' ASS!

You've just about lost your business, your business associates, some of which have thanked me privately for exposing your ass, your friends, folks you thought were your allies, soon, your pretty wife that's fucking every dick in Bulgarian during your absence, your dad doesn't want anything to do with you, and that's a fuckin' fact... should I go on?

Bottom line, hang yourself and end the misery, but make sure Jake, your cat, is in a good home first.

BTW, if this doesn't end the saga of Joshua Zipkin of AMT, then I'll be close by to continue to stick it uo your Racist Jewish ASSHOLE, you piece of shit. I will continue to fuck you over like there's no tomorrow. Why? Because no court of law has stopped me yet. Which reminds me: SUE ME ASSHOLE!

~Bruno Kucinskas
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:50:57 AM

Also, what is the point of a 2-u rack mountable miner when you cannot stack aka rack it?
Obviously, don´t buy from AMT...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:45:06 PM

Well I know you've seen my request for refund as you've deleted another post of mine addressing it.

I want a full refund!!

$12,158.00

That's Twelve Thousand One Hundred Fifty Eight dollars and Zero cents.

I repeat: please do NOT send me any machines. What I ordered as promised was not delivered please provide me with a full refund.

Thank you.

Thank you for the notice. You are already in the refund list. Please, rest assured that there is no need of further posts addressing that.

Thank you for addressing and confirming my post.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: