Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:02:25 PM

Just got a tracking#, checked with DHL and it is at Detroit Metro Airport so should be getting an email from my company on Tues saying a nice big box from Hong Kong is waiting for me when I get back from Taiwan Cheesy

As for folks refusing delivery, not sure how that would legally work. Refusal still proves attempted delivery of *something*.

Hey, Fuzz, I suggest you refuse the order, bud.

[7/27/2014 12:23:30 PM | Edited 12:53:44 PM] customer2: Diif finally up, BTC still down but s3's still 0.64 each so ordered 4 ta muscle up me Ant Pharm. That'll bring me up to 17 miners in total (well techincally 18 as 1 is 2 hosted lil' Jala's) with 15 being all generations of Ants Tongue
Too bad I'll be in Taiwan for a week or so when they ship on the 7th (doh)
[7/27/2014 12:27:01 PM] customer2: now gotta get some more server psu's & PCIe plugs...
[7/27/2014 2:10:30 PM] Joshua: its smarter, trust me
[7/27/2014 2:11:04 PM] customer2: Well, like an bastard child showing up at a doorstep in a basket, can't do much about it..
[7/27/2014 2:11:12 PM] Joshua: right
[7/27/2014 2:11:22 PM] Joshua: proof of shipment and receipt.
[7/27/2014 2:11:31 PM] Joshua: cants sue me individually after that
[7/27/2014 2:12:07 PM] Joshua: and the class action gets dropped because all miners have been received accept for lead plaintiffs
[7/27/2014 2:13:10 PM] Joshua: also plaintifs councel does not have a chance to ammend their "faulty" equipment claim because we have the last right of claim or w/e
[7/27/2014 2:14:06 PM] Joshua: AMT is the only company to beat a class action, and nowthe only company making standarized casing with 4 different chips
[7/27/2014 2:14:14 PM] Joshua: now all i need is clients rights
[7/27/2014 2:14:40 PM] Joshua: we got the 2u A1/A2 stable and working now
[7/27/2014 2:14:43 PM] Joshua: looks great too

Hey, Fuzz, I suggest you refuse the order, bud.

Not gonna happen. I'll take all the hashpower I can get.

No problem, bud. Your call. BTW, how's Taiwan this time of year?  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:10:23 PM

Ain't this special! Tracking numbers so that the packages can be hijacked while in route. Joshua Zipkin is suck a motherfuckin' idiot!
Which you of course duly proceeded to re-post. Smooth move Ex-Lax.

I'm not an idiot! I knew damn well those weren't Tacking Numbers because not in my wildest dreams would I believe that even Joshua Zipkin of AMT is that moronic to post such if such were. Think about it long and hard. Not even the venerable ZIPPERKIN would put AMT bricks in jeopardy of being hijacked.

I'll tell you what, if by happenstance fuckface did error and opted to take down the list of tracking numbers, so will I. Deal?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:30:57 PM

Lies, LIES, AND more LIESSSSSSSS!

One of our clients who had reserved 10 Technobit Hex8A1 from us decided not to pay last week when price fell. He ordered 10 of them and we'll sell them for 170 EURO each. Ships from within the eurozone via DHL express next day delivery. Shipping is included. Paypal is accepted.

240 GHs HEX8A1 Coincraft A1 miner

Specs
8  chip board
Hash rate - about 240  Gh/s overclocked in turbo mode
16 bit PIC controller
6 line power suply
Voltage controled by command in the software/firmware
USB connector
2 x 6 pin PCI-e power conectors @ 12 V
1W/GHs power in normal mode ( 25 Gh/s per chip)
2 side heatsinks and fans

I was the dude that making Josh believe that I was ordering 10 miners outta Germany. Josh FINALLY knew it was me only two days ago, yet here he is again lying his JEWISH ass off stating that the dude canceled because of a price decrease. THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS NOT CAPABLE OF TELLING THE TRUTH!

Here's proof that Boi qaaf is me, Bruno Kucinskas. Feel free to ask me for more proof, for I can go into that account and show you the posts that AMT JOSK FUCKTARD deleted.

Before any bitcoins are sent, I need to see if the following makes any sense.

Please don't listen to Lenell, he's currently leading a lawsuit against us, he is also quite childish and slightly angry, we think its clinical. It's in his  There are several clients that are involved in this lawsuit and that's why they post terrible things. Either way, instead of selling via a different brand we continue to sell in Europe and Asia under AMT and in America under a few different names as well to avoid further conflict. We have also completed deliveries to all European customers two months ago and if it wasnt for this lawsuit, we would have delivered to americans as well.

We are a US company with separate legal entities win Sofia, Bulgaira (eurozone) and Shenzhen, China. We now control manufacturing all the way from the SMT and assembly house in China to the client. We also offer cloud hashing services as well and can set you up with 24 hour activation.

We are VAT registered and can operate with VAT if your buying from a company, and we can accept payment via wire to our EU accounts, BTC, Escrow, or what ever your most comfortable with.

We offer 4U, 2U, and now 1U (but loud) rackmount industrial standard server casing housing either our 1.25ths model or our 80mhs script miner modules.

We can give you 5% off and ship you 10 machines tomorrow. This would be need to done through European company due to your location and I can forward your information to our operations manager there and they can back to you shortly. I am just a moderator on this forum, trying to calm down the spam.

Shipping would be cheaper because we put them all on one pallet and ship it freight express. Again we can also host 1th miners for you in Sofia as well as we are developing cloud hashing there.

Thanks for the quick reply. Two quick questions. What do you mean by just a moderator? Just want to make sure I'm sending my bitcoins to the right person. And will I be able to track the package?

Besides that, your 5% is fine. Please include a bitcoin address so that I can make payment. Use Berzeliusstraße 6 22113 Hamburg to calculate shipping.

Thanks again. Boi.

We'll issue you a bitpay email from our company account with bitpay, it how we track and keep accounting for bitcoin because we need to report them at the end of the year to the US. I'm an employee of AMT europe, sales and forum moderation.

Shipping to your location ( if you can accept a full pallet ) will be about $1100 (with tracking number) shipped via an agent 2-3 days from our factory in Shenzhen. This is the fastest way to get you the equipment but requires to you pick up at customs maybe. To avoid customs and import tax we can declare the miners as cheap server equipment and ship them individually at $150 per package.

Alternatively, we can ship to 2-3 days to Sofia and have it clear customs and then reship to you for from within the eurozone from our warehouse in Sofia, this would ad an extra three days to the shipping process. 6 days total, and actually be more expensive but you wont have to deal with import tax like option and would be the most legal route.

If you have a DHL account and want to get a quote (the info is the following).

Each box is 22 inches long x 8inches high x 22 inches wide. and weighs about 20 kilos. If shipped on a pallet Total shipment is 200 to 220 kilos per on a ballet at 4ft by 4ft by (high 5ft) high.

Please choose one of the above methods and send me your full name and email so that i can issue you the invoice via bitpay which will be sent to your email.

Thanks.

At first the person said he was JUST a moderator to curtail spam in the initial PM, then he listed his title as director of sales in Europe AND moderator. Also, it reads as if I order and pay now, I would have my miners at the first of next week at the latest, yet I'm reading on this thread that NOBODY has yet received miners supposedly sent out last March, April, May, June, July and now August.

Still weighing my options.

Boi
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2524

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:01:37 PM

Hot sticky and currently very wet. Yer point? I've often made mention in the forum of my travel here for work and see no point in changing that. I've nothing to hide and have been very open about everything.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:29:06 PM

Just a reminder I am still waiting on tracking information I was told I would receive last week for order #899.

Most recent shipment

You're quoting me from back in April. I told you I wanted a refund. Please do not send me any machines. I want my $12k back.

Wow, that is so fucked up, Chazaki. This motherfuckin' Joshua Zipkin has zero cred at this point.

AMT like I've said before, I'd be more than willing to withdraw my complaints and forfeit the class action suit if you a would communicate to me truthfully and send me my miners and/or a refund ASAP.

And like we've said, we're working on a program and solution that will meet everyone's concerns and hopefully leave everyone satisfied. Our delays were not 100% our fault, Bitmine was delayed from the getco which also was not their fault, and then we have had several on going local manufacturing problems which we will soon address openly and truthfully. We know we've already lost in all this, but please believe us that everyone will be either be compensated or refunded in the end. And we're not asking anyone to forfeit the class action as part of this offering.  

Okay great. Thanks for the honest response. When will you have a solution in place? All I ask is that you keep me updated on what's going on, as it has been five months since I placed my order.

Also, how come you told me you would "try and ship tomorrow or friday" on April 9th, but you never updated me as to why you never ended up shipping them out? When will they be shipped out at this point? Would it be easier for you to send me a refund since you are having manufacturing issues?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:31:15 PM

Hot sticky and currently very wet. Yer point? I've often made mention in the forum of my travel here for work and see no point in changing that. I've nothing to hide and have been very open about everything.

No point.  Wink Was just wonder about your travels to Taiwan is all. For the record, I'm not doubting that you are indeed in Taiwan. In fact, there's another Bitcoiner currently in Taiwan. Maybe you'll meet up with him.  Wink
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:35:48 PM

Here's proof that Boi qaaf is me, Bruno Kucinskas.
There are some rather suspicious things in this story, that demand a good explanation.  Chief of them is: what sort of twisted mind would choose "Boi qaaf" as a nickname for a fake German miner?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:41:00 PM

Just got off the phone with the Jenkintown's PD, and they're taking Joshua's threat toward me rather serious and wanted me to confirm that if this were to go to trial would I be willing to travel to PA to testify, of which I replied in the affirmative.

I'm sure that Joshua Zipkin will go outta his way and explain to the officer that I'm sort of WHAT NUT.

Josh Zipkin has nobody to blame but himself for fucking up his company and now his life (personal/financially, not to mention that of his two partners).

If, by chance, Josh claims that some other person at AMT penned the threat, I will then demand that his computers be confiscated to verify who said what when.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Try not to piss off The Zipkin too much, for the boy ain't right in the head.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:43:30 PM

Here's proof that Boi qaaf is me, Bruno Kucinskas.
There are some rather suspicious things in this story, that demand a good explanation.  Chief of them is: what sort of twisted mind would choose "Boi qaaf" as a nickname for a fake German miner?

Look at Boi's first post to see why I chose that name then. As far as being used as a fake German miner, it passed AMT's vetting process. Even Amber wanted to fuck him.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:52:27 PM

my miner has arrived. pictures and video to come.

Does AMT use cgminer?

Buy & Hold
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:30:54 PM

folks just a reminder. if you accept a miner you are done for - you will never get a refund or come close to a ROI.

Josh zipkin is not staying in business to be honorable and fill your orders. hes doing it to save his ass. he knows when you accept these $1000 miners you paid $6000 for you will have a hard time suing him. he picks and chooses what terms and conditions he will adhere to. he will NOT honor the MPP but he sure as hell will stick to the "ill deliver when i feel like it" clause.

in regards to this "refund" list. it's pure bullshit. the only way he will give a refund is when a judge forces him to.

zipkin is not some tragic hero here sent to save us from our terrible decision of ordering from AMT. he is here to make as much money as he can and step on whoever he can along the way.

i would like to remind folks he said my refund was in the mail a 1/2 dozen times - each lie bigger than the next. he even asked for my bank account number so he could wire the money. would a man who lies to his customers so easily really have a "refund" list? You decide.

I am not so sure if I am done if I accept a $1,000 miner, I never signed anything agreeing to those terms. It is a nice gesture to send me a miner, but I believe I am still due $5,000 more in cash or hardware. In the same way as if you bought 6 tickets to the super bowl, and when you showed up they only let 1 of your family members in because they did not have enough staff that night. This would not be legal to do, even if one of your family members accepted the ticket.  So legally I feel I am due the other $5,000 I sent by bank wire to AMT.  I am sorry, but in the United States of America, you cannot just keep money sent to you from a bank wire in your pocket.

Where it involves a product (electronics or other item with depreciating value) there is validity to this comment. There are rules in place for items with depreciating value, and electronics and automobiles fall squarely under that. The debate would be the case. FTC already has other cases on the books for similar if not identical situations. Below is one example that has some similarties in terms of delivery promises and such.

http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2011/06/ftc-settlement-bans-online-us-electronics-retailer-deceiving

There is still plenty of legal recourse here for those going that route. This is neither in support or against any action. Just informational.

Furthermore,  AMT has no evidenence that

(1) They have informed customers that the shipment would be 6 months delayed.
(2) They have not informed customers that they would ship said equipment after a 6 months delay.
(3) They have not provided a refund to customers when they requested it.
(4) They have not provided a way for customers to return faulty equipment.

I want a full refund!

That, and I want AMT to sue me.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:23:50 PM

AMT is on now, and it looks likes Josh Zipkin is in ignore mode - AGAIN! But has plenty of time to delete posts, but not enough time to sue me.  Cry Cry Cry

Don't worry, you'll get it. AMT *always* keeps their word.  Grin

The same way politicians do...yup...got it.

Not true. Skillfull politicians make sure their speeches have a semantic content of zero while SOUNDING like a promise.

Skillful (with one l  Grin) politicians also try to subtly inject the local dialect where they're speaking, making sure such vernacular doesn't include any colorful metaphors while the band plays Jethro Tull as a backdrop.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:45:11 PM

Fuck me! Josh Zipkin has left the forum.

"Joshua Zipkin...come out to play-ee-ay!!"
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:10:43 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 12:51:35 AM by opieum2

Removed at AMT's behest.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:15:09 PM

That picture is fucking creepy...like Harry Potter on weed with no glasses and cooking meth...with an immense noggin...something incredibly creepy about that pic.

Besides the jokes I do feel the need to confirm now that those chats are indeed myself as customer1, I am not in agreement with the chats being released in this manner, but it is what it is. I will let the others out themselves should they choose to as right now people can only guess who they are. The chats are 100 percent authentic skype chats. The leaker is someone else who was not a customer but got pissed off seeing the stuff that was happening. I was accused however of being the leaker despite the actual leaker confessing before leaving the chat, so I figure I will set the record straight publicly. Make of that what you will. I still appreciate his attempts to preserve the privacy of the group.

I still have no order and various calls to DHL confirm that my order was not any of the tracking numbers sent out. You can take a guess as to what list I am on. Go on have your fun now rubbing it in. The I told you so's lol. At any rate they pretty much screwed everyone and its pretty evident in the chats the real deal. I had it out with him tonight because he assured me my miner was on its way.

Don't want this little gem going anywhere...
opieum2

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:20:11 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 12:52:01 AM by opieum2

removed at AMT's behest

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:28:32 PM

That picture is fucking creepy...like Harry Potter on weed with no glasses and cooking meth...with an immense noggin...something incredibly creepy about that pic.

Besides the jokes I do feel the need to confirm now that those chats are indeed myself as customer1, I am not in agreement with the chats being released in this manner, but it is what it is. I will let the others out themselves should they choose to as right now people can only guess who they are. The chats are 100 percent authentic skype chats. The leaker is someone else who was not a customer but got pissed off seeing the stuff that was happening. I was accused however of being the leaker despite the actual leaker confessing before leaving the chat, so I figure I will set the record straight publicly. Make of that what you will. I still appreciate his attempts to preserve the privacy of the group.

I still have no order and various calls to DHL confirm that my order was not any of the tracking numbers sent out. You can take a guess as to what list I am on. Go on have your fun now rubbing it in. The I told you so's lol. At any rate they pretty much screwed everyone and its pretty evident in the chats the real deal. I had it out with him tonight because he assured me my miner was on its way.

I confirm the above. The leaker did not release any of the names, including his, but I deduced all the names, including the leaker and yours, but wasn't planning on releasing your name unless it was duly warranted.

C2 was a little fuzzy, but I figured it out.  Wink

To reiterate, opieum2 was not the leaker.

Later, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:34:11 PM

Which is why I posted it here. Unlike other people I will at least own up. <.< not naming names.

I think the community in general appreciates you owning up and confirming the authenticity of the logs.  While there was certainly a decent amount of evidence already it adds some weight with your confirmation.  I don't think anyone following this storm doubted for a second you were one of the customers but it is nice to have confirmation.

The reason I quoted it was simply to safe guard it.  Imagine for a minute you get a PM offering to ship you 5x your order tomorrow if you just remove one little post.  Now I don't know you so I'm not question your integrity, I will assume you would reject such an offer but hell I'll take a little insurance if I can get since I don't know you from Adam.

No offence intended mate, honestly.
opieum2

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:41:01 PM

Which is why I posted it here. Unlike other people I will at least own up. <.< not naming names.

I think the community in general appreciates you owning up and confirming the authenticity of the logs.  While there was certainly a decent amount of evidence already it adds some weight with your confirmation.  I don't think anyone following this storm doubted for a second you were one of the customers but it is nice to have confirmation.

The reason I quoted it was simply to safe guard it.  Imagine for a minute you get a PM offering to ship you 5x your order tomorrow if you just remove one little post.  Now I don't know you so I'm not question your integrity, I will assume you would reject such an offer but hell I'll take a little insurance if I can get since I don't know you from Adam.

No offence intended mate, honestly.

lol yea somehow I doubt that is happening since I have not gotten the original order as it is. In any shape or form.

AMT_miners

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:59:21 PM

Hey, Josh. I know you're busy and all fucking people far and wide, East to West, and West to east, but is there anyway you can speed up that lawsuit you're going present me? Come on man, we're both Jewish. Don't let me down, Brother.

Bruno Kucinskas

PS: To any lawyer reading this: I fully intend to do my damndest to destroy the AMT brand, fuck up Joshua Zipkin's livelihood, and destroy his marriage. For good measure, I wish to fuck the living shit outta Amber, AMT's Night Moderator, and eat her tight Jewish pussy.

PSS: I really fucked you up in creating that imaginary convo, didn't I brother? Too bad they'll believe me and not your lying Jewish ass, you fuckin' pig!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: