Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:08:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 [604] 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:20:46 PM

I fully agree with longandshort that vtr99 is the only responsible for hyping sdc recently! He never stopped spreading shit over here for the last 2 weeks!

You idiots make your own decisions, as I have made mine.

I have to say I did argue against dropping the SDC name and original concept. I did expect what was promised in the way of development. Amazing how often this happens with most coins.

Whether or not you little kids think my past enthusiasm is hype or not, everyone makes their own decisions on investments.

I find it quite comical that Polo, and idiots on these forums try to regulate what people can say about these investments. It proves that many people are viewed as not being intelligent enough to make their own decisions. Same as your childish comments, and fools like longandshort prove.

That said, I believe SDC has sold out their original mission in favor of trying to appeal to the politically correct, little kid mentality, and the lemmings. Very similar to what Darkcoin did.
Most of us knew this was the direction they were going, but hoped they wouldn't sell out.

What they did to investors was criminal. But I also understand in other countries they might be liable for what some mindless lemmings do with their project.

I've made a lot of money with SDC, and for that I'm very thankful.

Oh, and once again since longandshort can't read (I've said it many times before), I only speak for myself.... Always. I never try to represent anyone else. Just my own opinion!
All you have done is create chaos, confusion, and drama here. You were asked to speculate in a specific thread (you refused to) you have been asked to now stop hyping (again you refuse to)

You have the freedom to do and say what you want anywhere but you are being advised and asked to show a little more respect for yourself and others. When you are hyping,  you are not representative of this community and your opinions are not of the majority. They are of you, i again ask you to go and speculate in a specific thread for speculation. You speculated here, now why do we have to see it over and over and over. Its about the tech here and this is a announcement thread for such tech. Why on earth you chose to speculate the market here is absurd and i'm asking you to stop. You have not done your cause any good, why keep going?

Uhm... Since SDC isn't going to exist anymore, I'd say the community has also changed.

And for the millionth time, I DON"T SPEAK FOR ANYONE BUT MYSELF!!!  I understand you don't like my opinions... TFB!
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:26:34 PM

I fully agree with longandshort that vtr99 is the only responsible for hyping sdc recently! He never stopped spreading shit over here for the last 2 weeks!

I have to say I did argue against dropping the SDC name and original concept. I did expect what was promised in the way of development. Amazing how often this happens with most coins.

Whether or not you little kids think my past enthusiasm is hype or not, everyone makes their own decisions on investments.

I find it quite comical that Polo, and idiots on these forums try to regulate what people can say about these investments. It proves that many people are viewed as not being intelligent enough to make their own decisions. Same as your childish comments, and fools like longandshort prove.

That said, I believe SDC has sold out their original mission in favor of trying to appeal to the politically correct, little kid mentality, and the lemmings. Very similar to what Darkcoin did.
Most of us knew this was the direction they were going, but hoped they wouldn't sell out.

What they did to investors was criminal. But I also understand in other countries they might be liable for what some mindless lemmings do with their project.

Oh, and once again since longandshort can't read (I've said it many times before), I only speak for myself.... Always. I never try to represent anyone else. Just my own opinion!
All you have done is create chaos, confusion, and drama here. You were asked to speculate in a specific thread (you refused to) you have been asked to now stop hyping (again you refuse to)

You have the freedom to do and say what you want anywhere but you are being advised and asked to show a little more respect for yourself and others. When you are hyping,  you are not representative of this community and your opinions are not of the majority. They are of you, i again ask you to go and speculate in a specific thread for speculation. You speculated here, now why do we have to see it over and over and over. Its about the tech here and this is a announcement thread for such tech. Why on earth you chose to speculate the market here is absurd and i'm asking you to stop. You have not done your cause any good, why keep going?

Uhm... Since SDC isn't going to exist anymore, I'd say the community has also changed.

And for the millionth time, I DON"T SPEAK FOR ANYONE BUT MYSELF!!!  I understand you don't like my opinions... TFB!

You know what you were doing and how stupid and reckless it was. Now stop your nonsence, stop repeating yourself, and please stop replying to me. Go and make a thread to complain about me asking you to speculate not in this thread!

I will ask one more time. Please, no more market speculation in this thread thanks.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:27:26 PM

I guess no one wants their investment to be non liquid for a long time.

Actually, most of us who support the project and its developers have not really cared what the currency trading market does at this point or before now. We don't care what name it has or pretty picture it has. We don't care what color branding it has. We look to the future of the tech, we always have. We trust the dev team and will follow them to whatever project they work on that we agree with and will support them there.

The latest news is fantastic. I personally am extremely excited for the whole team and (real) supporters. They evolved and adapted with longevity as its primary focus. Umbras team will now be properly supported in a professional environment. Rynos (lead ShadowCash developer) team has nearly doubled now and is structured in such a way that it will bring a viable technical advancement to the space of privacy focused ecommerce, namely the platforms that support and facilitate it. It is the logical transition these projects need to sometimes make. They will now be better funded, supported and advised like never before.

The new roadmap is sensible at the very least. It shows a wise path through regulation and most importantly, it will get the scientific evidence it needs to legitimise itself in any conversation, in any country within any modern government. Building on bitcoins newest base has untold benefits. I cannot hardly contain myself at how good all of this news is!

I encourage people to study what he has written. https://blog.shadowproject.io/2017/03/17/particl-a-new-platform/

And study the new roadmap. https://particl.io/#roadmap

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:34:38 PM

And for the millionth time, I DON"T SPEAK FOR ANYONE BUT MYSELF!!!  I understand you don't like my opinions... TFB!

You know what you were doing and how stupid and reckless it was. Now stop your nonsence, stop repeating yourself, and please stop replying to me. Go and make a thread to complain about me asking you to speculate not in this thread!

I will ask one more time. Please, no more market speculation in this thread thanks.

Just in case you haven't figured it out, you don't speak for anyone other than yourself either.

So since you were foolish enough to mention it again, I'm going with Coinmenace... I think the price is headed to $1
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

@longandshort : you have rights to express your opinions here, same as vtr99. Just that both of you are on the opposite sides.

so sad to see the investors there pre-dump getting double-whammy'ed  Cry  
SDC dumped and BTC too....

losing on both sides..
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:37:53 PM

@longandshort : you have rights to express your opinions here, same as vtr99. Just that both of you are on the opposite sides.

losing on both sides..

To be honest I sold most of my SDC a couple days ago. I've got less than 20k left, and I'm selling those now.

Gonna buy some toys and invest in other coins.  Cool
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:40:22 PM

losing on both sides..

https://blog.shadowproject.io/2017/03/17/particl-a-new-platform/

"We have developed Particl with the guidance of a team of business consultants and the internationally reputed law firm..."

Who advised them to ninja launch a vague project with no timeline...
And totally screw their investors by slashing SDC cap by 50%?

Also, it's "reputable"... not "reputed". Maybe they can now buy a dictionary with their huge new resources.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:44:55 PM

Unfortunately for me buying coins SDC,,I hope to get a profit but losses
Coin foul,ugly and I would not buy this coin again  Cry Cry

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:50:09 PM

losing on both sides..

https://blog.shadowproject.io/2017/03/17/particl-a-new-platform/

"We have developed Particl with the guidance of a team of business consultants and the internationally reputed law firm..."

Who advised them to ninja launch a vague project with no timeline...
And totally screw their investors by slashing SDC cap by 50%?

Also, it's "reputable"... not "reputed". Maybe they can now buy a dictionary with their huge new resources.

How is what happens on the market any of the community or developers fault? How are you correlating the two. Someone pumped it? Who asked them to? Cap slashed by 50%? How solid was the footing it had at the cap it was when it fell? Was it natural? Was it really the fault of the developers?

If developers cared as much as you twits did about the market. Nothing here would ever get done! Its not their focus, they never said "quick better buy up and profit lads" (like vtr99 did) How is this representative of the project?

Stop being as stupid as you think everyone else is by trying to mash it all together and labeling it ShadowCash developers fault! Its ridiculous! But sure, pick up a typo and miss the point entirely. Its not like you are the first moron to do so! Why be original right?
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:54:58 PM

Coin foul,ugly and I would not buy this coin again  Cry Cry

So you bought your coins, hoping for a profit, you sold at a loss and now the project is at fault?

Oh gawd... take some responsibility for your actions. If you sold your coins for a loss thats your fault. The projects future looks bright, but you sold your coins for a loss?

And now you come here to complain that the project is ugly and foul...because you decided to lose money by selling your coins instead of supporting the project and seeing them grow in value?

nellz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:04:05 PM

I am glad peoples got panic because this silly news. I brought a lots sdc for cheap prize.haha.. be relax and seat tight.
Welcome to the world of trading.

Regards
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:12:39 PM

So you bought your coins, hoping for a profit, you sold at a loss and now the project is at fault?

Oh gawd... take some responsibility for your actions. If you sold your coins for a loss thats your fault. The projects future looks bright, but you sold your coins for a loss?

And now you come here to complain that the project is ugly and foul...because you decided to lose money by selling your coins instead of supporting the project and seeing them grow in value?

I bought some coins is due to the progress of the developer
they were informed that there will be good news regarding this project are so many people buy these coins
and it turns out news in waiting but lies from the developer who made the investors no longer trust

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:18:01 PM

I bought some coins is due to the progress of the developer
they were informed that there will be good news regarding this project are so many people buy these coins
and it turns out news in waiting but lies from the developer who made the investors no longer trust

Oh please tell me what lies?
altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:18:53 PM

Redemption hasn't even started yet and people freaking out after a panic shakeout based on FUD. So many drama queens here.  Shocked
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

Redemption hasn't even started yet and people freaking out after a panic shakeout based on FUD. So many drama queens here.  Shocked

Drama queens? SDC market cap has dropped nearly $37,000,000!!!

What does that say to those who were buying into the rally? Given, a 10% to 20% correction is normal after such a big run. But this is pure BS.

Where is the new Part wallet? Available in about 90 days? WTF!

Sorry, I tried to see the positives, but this plan was POORLY EXECUTED!
B8888

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:41:38 PM

I WARNED ALL OF YOU ABOUT THIS SCAM. FOR OVER 2 YEARS NOW!  - YOUR FRIEND BLAZIN8888

better to invest in real projects such as : ETH,STEEM,ZEC,DASH,XMR
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:41:52 PM

Drama queens? SDC market cap has dropped nearly $37,000,000!!!

What does that say to those who were buying into the rally? Given, a 10% to 20% correction is normal after such a big run. But this is pure BS.

Where is the new Part wallet? Available in about 90 days? WTF!

Sorry, I tried to see the positives, but this plan was POORLY EXECUTED!

The SDC market cap is not the developers concern. They cannot control what people do with their money. In that i mean i have never seen hype or suggest people buy or sell. The BS that you refer to is from people like yourself. Who openly coerce others to buy or sell and then you want to lay blame on a development team who wish to carry on work they do for free mostly. Take some responsibility for your own actions. And please learn the differences here.

You hyped this up and now need to take responsibility. I said you were being reckless!!!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:43:04 PM

I WARNED ALL OF YOU ABOUT THIS SCAM. FOR OVER 2 YEARS NOW!  - YOUR FRIEND BLAZIN8888

What scam? Who scamed who here?
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:49:13 PM

Here is a run down for the laymen.

ShadowCash development team are taking the tech, a entire suite of privacy tools. They are taking the tools which include a working marketplace protype to a new platform called PARTICL.

They are going to build it from the ground up on bitcoins newest code base.

"The launch of Particl marks the end of the Shadow Project and the Umbra platform, but the development of Particl is a move toward a more technologically sound marketplace that simultaneously protects privacy while also meeting regulatory standards that will ensure its global longevity."

"What is happening to the ShadowProject and your ShadowCash?"

"Out of gratitude and respect for the great ShadowCash community, I would like to exclusively offer the ShadowCash (SDC) holders the opportunity to participate in the commencement of the Particl project. SDC is the only ticket to be part of the Particl network prior to its launch, so if you hold SDC — great, do not get rid of it. If you do not yet hold SDC, and want to support Particl, you will need to obtain SDC to do so. It is our desire and belief that our community will also want to see the greater vision carried out, and will join us in total support. To understand the full scope of our plans and intentions with the Particl project, and how ShadowCash holders can exclusively join us in the upcoming launch, please visit https://particl.io" -Ryno (lead ShadowCash and now Particl Developer)

Read more at https://blog.shadowproject.io/2017/03/17/particl-a-new-platform/

It explains it all very clearly, i'm not sure why people are confused.
mazzaneo

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:55:34 PM

So I have a few questions...
1. How does an investor in Particl gain a return on investment?
2. Is it necessary to have a SDC wallet to send funds or can you participate from an exchange wallet?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 [604] 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: