Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
P3RS3US

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:21:47 PM

Lots of action on Trex
Lots of interest in Shadow
Lots of new investors
And a rapidly growing community

Now 326 357 372  385 addys with 1k+ Shadow
http://www.shadowchain.info/richlist/

We are going to have Shadow even if we have to fight for it.

Wink

FUCK YES

FUCK YES
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:31:36 PM

A quick read through r/DarkNetMarkets shows just how badly a bitcoin replacement & decentralized market are needed.

GeneralQuestions - Regarding bitcoin withdrawal
If I go through the process of buying BTC, putting it through a few wallets not linked to me with a tumbler somewhere in the middle and end up depositing the BTC into a market, when I withdrawal those BTC do I need to re-tumble them if I want to send them to a market again?

GeneralQuestions - is my address flagged?
I was getting ready to order some RC chemicals on the DNM but today I was going through the mail and found a customs seizure notice for Anabolic steroids because it turns out my roommate orders those for some reason. Is it safe to get my RCs or is my address fucked?

BlackBank - Delayed Deposits
We apologize due to the influx of users, the bitcoin deposits are showing up delayed. We are currently in the progress of updating the system to handle the large number of deposits.

Disclaimer: No offense to Satoshi and his brilliant inventions, blockchain and token. Revolutionary! and will always be at the core of what we do
robboman

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:01:22 PM

strange this guy mmade an acccount called "shadowscam",
whhy not using his real acc?
 Roll Eyes

Because it's easier to call out the splinters in other people's eye than acknowledge the plank in their own eye.

Damm cool quote, first time I heard that one. Kinda cool haha wil rerember that one  Smiley
Tears on Dope

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Child At Heart

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:11:51 PM

They see me holdin they hatin trying to always catch me dumping early trying to catch me dumping early trying to catch me dumping early

DopeCoin. Freedom Is Not Enough.
First weed-related coin.
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:37:06 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 05:56:25 PM by child_harold

strange this guy mmade an acccount called "shadowscam",
whhy not using his real acc?
 Roll Eyes

Because it's easier to call out the splinters in other people's eye than acknowledge the plank in their own eye.

Damm cool quote, first time I heard that one. Kinda cool haha wil rerember that one  Smiley

Indeed. The force is STRONG with LiteBit.
case-in-point: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985039.msg10951731#msg10951731

Personally I have found all of his contributions invaluable. Thank you LiteBit.

n.b In the opinion of this observer (i.e. me) the wheels are falling of the DRK/DASH train. Whilst some of this money will go to XMR I hope investors have the foresight to invest in this project. Thank you.

MrJesusChrist

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Bitties

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:54:54 PM

A quick read through r/DarkNetMarkets shows just how badly a bitcoin replacement & decentralized market are needed.

If I go through the process of buying BTC, putting it through a few wallets not linked to me with a tumbler somewhere in the middle and end up depositing the BTC into a market, when I withdrawal those BTC do I need to re-tumble them if I want to send them to a market again?

I was getting ready to order some RC chemicals on the DNM but today I was going through the mail and found a customs seizure notice for Anabolic steroids because it turns out my roommate orders those for some reason. Is it safe to get my RCs or is my address fucked?

We apologize due to the influx of users, the bitcoin deposits are showing up delayed. We are currently in the progress of updating the system to handle the large number of deposits.

Disclaimer: No offense to Satoshi and his brilliant inventions, blockchain and token. Revolutionary! and will always be at the core of what we do

This is why I'm here. The community is dyingggg for a decentralized market. If devs really could set up a decentralized market that would be huge, and price of this coin would definitely skyrocket. Plus I'm always seeing people sweat over the anonymity of the bitcoin, this would really help solve that problem too.. This could be huge if pulled off.
Blazin604

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:55:29 PM

It's the first day of Q2. I sense big things coming out of the Shadows.

Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:58:33 PM

All of crypto will see some action after April 15.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
child_harold

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:58:59 PM

This is why I'm here. The community is dyingggg for a decentralized market. If devs really could set up a decentralized market that would be huge, and price of this coin would definitely skyrocket. Plus I'm always seeing people sweat over the anonymity of the bitcoin, this would really help solve that problem too.. This could be huge if pulled off.

May the power of Christ compel you Wink

WealthyBastard

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:08:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/4fsaswc.png

Hello everybody,

It’s good to see you all so actively supporting Shadow and staying positive as we work towards the release of our decentralized market. As some of you may have noticed, we’ve been a bit quiet on these forums lately when it comes to actively reaching out to all of you with development updates. This doesn’t mean we’ve been sitting still though, because we have a fun week ahead of us. We'll come back to that later.

First of all we are very happy to announce that both Tecnovert and I will be working full-time on Shadow from now on! We're setting our main jobs aside for the upcoming months so that we can really focus on the job at hand. This will obviously result in quicker progress when it comes to releasing new features. Going forward we are also going to post a lot more in terms of development reports. Our team has been working with Shadow community members who are setting up a new website with a development blog to keep you all up to date. So expect regular updates from now on - this one being the first.

The weeks ahead of us are all about ShadowMarket so we are pleased to announce that we have started integrating it into Shadowcore’s back end. We're currently switching from scrypt to SHA-256 so that staking requires less cpu cycles, updating to PoS v2 to improve network stability and working on BIP32 and BIP44 support so that we can support hierarchical / tree categories for the market. Once we are finished with these enhancements, things should start moving significantly faster. We will be making radical changes to the Secure Messaging (ShadowChat), to support Pub/Sub messages, so that people could subscribe to certain categories for the market, where we will then move towards our first round of public alpha/beta testing. We’ve noticed there are lots of questions about how ShadowMarket will work so we have begun gathering them and will answer them in an overview later this week. So much about the upcoming Shadowmarket for now.

We are all still waiting for Isidor Zeuner’s review of our ShadowSend anonymity system in comparison to other anonymous cryptocurrencies. It is still ongoing and we are currently writing more documentation, which is currently our weakest point. We’ve been in contact with Isidor and are trying to give him a helping hand where needed. Please note that it’s quite a task seeing as he will not only study our system but also compare it to the alternatives out there.

As said earlier, we have a fun week ahead of us. We will try to give more specific details on that later this week.

Thank you all for your support!

By the way, the ShadowCash dev' team and community is now using Slack, you folks better come here for the upcoming annoncements !
https://shadowproject.slack.com/messages/general/team/sdcdev/

Blazin604

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:29:29 PM

I need a shadow.cash slack email

Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:33:40 PM

WE GOT THIS FAR WITH 0 FULL TIME DEVS
CAN U IMAGINE WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH WITH 2 FULL TIME DEVS?

XMR / MONERO (WHO THOUGHT GAME WAS THEIRS NOW DRK IN TROUBLE) BE LIKE:

N.B possible trolling imminent.

lolololol

SDC will rule them all with superior tech, team and devoted community.
Blazin604

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:36:48 PM

Where do I get a shadow.cash addy?

Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:38:25 PM

hey Alty - looking forward to ur new sig (see below)

hehe need a way to integrate SDC into my current sig.

When I tweeted the following in December 2014.... I meant it.

https://twitter.com/CryptoPioneer/status/545131394994016256
child_harold

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:40:32 PM

Where do I get a shadow.cash addy?

dont u just create an account at shadowtalk?

sdcoin (OP)

Activity: 129

Leave nothing but a shadow.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 06:47:03 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 08:03:00 PM by sdcoin

Hello everybody,

While most of Shadow's developers are busy doing what they do best, some of us have been working hard on a publicity strategy intended to create greater awareness of The Shadow Project.

As mentioned in rynomster's update, up until quite recently we haven't been as active as we could have been in keeping the community informed about development, or in publicizing the project outside the forums. One effect the recent Vice article had was to bring in a host of new users (including some developers) who'd like to learn more about - and to contribute to - the project. It's been inspiring to meet so many people who share our enthusiasm for the project's goals! The community is absolutely vital to Shadow and we wouldn't have achieved nearly so much without your help.

So with that in mind we're pleased to announce that today officially marks the start of a publicity campaign we have all been working very hard on.

Over the coming days we will:

- Start a thunderclap campaign to create more awareness for Shadow.

- Launch a new landing website for newcomers with the help of some community members.

- Release a promotional video to help people better understand how Shadow works.

With this we hope to attract and inform even more people about Shadow, and to expand and strengthen the community and project further still. This will be far greater in scope than any previous efforts to publicize the project and in particular we're hoping to start reaching those in the more general public who might also be interested in what we're doing.

All Shadow holders are equal and all have a say in the direction the project is heading. You are all invited to join Slack and discuss all ongoing projects. If you are a developer, you can use your powers to do good and contribute!

Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:47:43 PM

Can you elaborate?

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 06:57:39 PM

Community is now invited to join Slack, to discuss, develop and share about Shadow  Smiley

NEW : Join us directly at https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com/

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:01:54 PM

Can you elaborate?
possible reference to filing of taxes day in the united states.
deliveryman

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:05:23 PM

Hello everybody,

While most of Shadow's developers are busy doing what they do best, some of us have been working hard on a publicity strategy intended to create greater awareness of The Shadow Project.

As mentioned in rynomster's update, up until quite recently we haven't been as active as we could have been in keeping the community informed about development, or in publicizing the project outside the forums. One effect the recent Vice article had was to bring in a host of new users (including some developers) who'd like to learn more about - and to contribute to - the project. It's been inspiring to meet so many people who share our enthusiasm for the project's goals! The community is absolutely vital to Shadow and we wouldn't have achieved nearly so much without your help.

So with that in mind we're pleased to announce that today officially marks the start of a publicity campaign we have all been working very hard on.

Over the coming days we will:

- Start a thunderclap campaign to create more awareness for Shadow.

- Launch a new community website that will keep everybody up-to-date and provide new Shadow users with all the information they need to get started.

- Release a promotional video to help people better understand how Shadow works.

With this we hope to attract and inform even more people about Shadow, and to expand and strengthen the community and project further still. This will be far greater in scope than any previous efforts to publicize the project and in particular we're hoping to start reaching those in the more general public who might also be interested in what we're doing.

All Shadow holders are equal and all have a say in the direction the project is heading. You are all invited to join Slack and discuss all ongoing projects. If you are a developer, you can use your powers to do good and contribute!

COOL, can't wait Cheesy promotion video ? seeing all these crz designs i feel something beautiful coming
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: