Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:19:19 PM

If you are interested in the Shadow Project, you can now join our Slack Group.

Especially if you have ideas for the project and if you would like to help (communication / dev / ...)

For that, send me your email by PM here or on ShadowTalk

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:21:46 PM

Full set of ShadowMarket designs 

Click the pic below to go to the ShadowTalk post (and let us know what you think  Smiley).

Beautiful

This must be bumped on every page   Wink

Enjoy and donate to our brother crz , his work is beautiful,
to mention one more time,  his weakness is perfectionism

Grin

Hello Shadowers,

I was wondering why some of you are scared about 40k when 100k is better number to be afraid of..
Can we break that funny price number, it is only 1/4 of 1$.
Shadow deserved 1$ before few months , we are late, but I would give a chance for new shadowers to become an early adopters at this stage and price.

Regards!

Smiley

+1 well said
bump

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:29:05 PM

IN IRC an hour or so ago (freenode #shadowcash) a user commented:

"I think a lot of people don't realize Shadow already has all it's coins in circulation (besides 2% inflation each year) whereas other coins like drk and monero still have a ton more coins that will enter into circulation"

You can read IRC logs at http://shadowcash.io
FYI

Chart taken from:

[DRK/XDN/XMR/SDC] Comparison between the most known anonymous coins (MUST READ)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985039.0

Right? I don't know how I missed these posts. Good stuff P3RS3US

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:42:04 PM

Only the same people posting since several days now. It`s obviously a pure pump. Be careful.
We are called teh community. We have been here for months kid.

Kiddo, from 60K you are now back at 44k. I smell heavy dump begins. You have no serious buy supports. Be careful Cheesy
fearcoka
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:43:44 PM

Only the same people posting since several days now. It`s obviously a pure pump. Be careful.

Kiddo, from 60K you are now back at 44k. I smell heavy dump begins. You have no serious buy supports. Be careful Cheesy

With 2 million tokens its safe to say not many people are selling

snafflecoin

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:48:53 PM

60k-45k just some Friday afternoon profit taking..

it will be back up soon! I'm Buying. Great coin. still cheap
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:06:31 PM

Is there a reliable way to create an SDC paper wallet? 

DudeWheresMyCoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:06:53 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 05:31:24 PM by DudeWheresMyCoin

Kiddo? Ok Navajocoin troll. Since you're new to effect that the mainstream press can have on a coin I'll sum it up for you. It's called exposure. SDC was just featured on vice.com. It's obvious BTC from the deepweb is flowing into SDC and will continue to do so. Those same people wouldn't be posting here publicly that they are investing into SDC. Which makes complete sense.

I wouldn't take investment advice from a panhandler (bum), so why should anyone listen to your advice. You're the crypto equivalent of a panhandler. Hopping from thread to thread speculating and hoping for tips in return. At best you have a narrow minded view of this coin and are predisposed to negatively discuss it in this thread due to your navajocoin investment.

Name another coin project that is almost 1 year old, has pioneered almost every angle in crypto, refused 3 merger/buyout offers from coins with substantially higher market caps and all while being ignored by the general press. This exposure to the masses has been a long time in the making and is just the start of a epic journey for everyone. This coin is still in its infancy 60k (14cents) is nothing for what is being developed here and the marketplace commerce that will be backbone this currency.
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:08:15 PM

Can anyone make sense of my confusion...

From that table posted on the page before, SDC looks as if its the best coin (apart from instant transactions). Also, with the race for the first decentralised marketplace and SDC twitter feed saying its coming soon, i can't see why this coins value is so far off that of XMR and DRK (DASH). Is this people realising this now, or is there something i'm missing? Also, i understand that 99.9% of SDC have been made minus the POS 2% a year. But both XMR and DASH are still being mined.

Hope to get some good feedback, just brought 2000 SDC at 44k Smiley

Pinkman

DudeWheresMyCoin

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:21:14 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 05:41:42 PM by DudeWheresMyCoin

From that table posted on the page before, SDC looks as if its the best coin (apart from instant transactions). Also, with the race for the first decentralised marketplace and SDC twitter feed saying its coming soon, i can't see why this coins value is so far off that of XMR and DRK (DASH). Is this people realising this now, or is there something i'm missing? Also, i understand that 99.9% of SDC have been made minus the POS 2% a year. But both XMR and DASH are still being mined.

Pinkman

Welcome Pinkman,

The coin was founded July 19th 2014. Since then, aside from Bitcoinist, Cryptocoinnews, Deepdotweb and forexminute the crytpo press refused to cover any progress made with this coin. I've personally e-mailed Cointelegraph and Coindesk about Shadow and they outright refused to write about it. It's been an uphill battle trying to get exposure for this coin and press validation is something that is a key ingredient to the success of a coin. Vice is ranked #230 on Alexa.. it's the press equivalent to the major leagues. Cointelegraph and Coindesk are minor leagues if anything. Their refusal to cover this project highlights their bias (ignorance) against real progress and their inability to recognize blockchain industry leaders.

I've seen a few people say "If Shadow is such a good coin how come there is no press?" well now there is massive exposure and you're seeing the effect of it, as all of the team's hard work is being exposed on a worldwide level. Shadow will be beyond Dash and Monero soon with the marketplace moving into testing soon it will have a direct path for adoption by the deepweb which will mean millions of dollars if not billions in commerce. What good is an anonymous decentralized currency that still relies on centralized commerce solutions to facilitate listings? It leaves the user base open to theft and seizure like the recent $12M EVO theft. Soon the other players in the anon vertical will be left in the dust and just like Darkcoin had a first mover advantage on private currency Shadow will have the first mover advantage on end to end private commerce, communication and currency.
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:27:03 PM

WTF SDC NOW AT 50k. im butthurt that i sold SDC at 18k months ago as i thought there were better coins to buy.

Congratulations to the community for proving me wrong! go to 1usd ea!
Me to i sold @ 18k 2 weeks ago while holding them for 5 months (since the price didn't go nowhere) and now this

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:33:50 PM

Pinkman

Welcome Pinkman,

The coin was founded July 19th 2014. Since then, aside from Bitcoinist, Cryptocoinnews, Deepdotweb and forexminute the crytpo press refused to cover any progress made with this coin. I've personally e-mailed Cointelegraph and Coindesk about Shadow and they outright refused to write about it. It's been an uphill battle trying to get exposure for this coin and press validation is something that is a key ingredient to the success of a coin. Vice is ranked #230 on Alexa.. it's the press equivalent to the major leagues. Cointelegraph and Coindesk are minor leagues if anything. Their refusal to cover this project highlights their bias (ignorance) against real progress and their inability to recognize blockchain industry leaders.

I've seen a few people say "If Shadow is such a good coin how come there is no press?" well now there is massive exposure and you're seeing the effect of it as all of the hard work the team has put forward is being exposed on a worldwide level. Shadow will be beyond Dash and Monero soon with the marketplace moving into testing soon it will have a direct path for adoption by the deepweb which will mean millions of dollars if not billions in commerce. What good is an anonymous decentralized currency that still relies on centralized commerce solutions to facilitate listings? It leaves the user base open to theft and seizure like the recent $12M EVO theft. Soon the another players in the anon vertical will be left in the dust and just like Darkcoin had a first mover advantage on private currency Shadow will have the first mover advantage on end to end private commerce, communication and currency.

Hey man,

thanks for that! Thats some great info, i will be holding my coins until the marketplace is launched for sure!!! I agree that this just needs more exposure, because i've been trading for over a year now and just not really ever taken notice of shadow. Its a great article and as we see on the exchanges has pricked peoples ears up for sure!!

DudeWheresMyCoin

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:39:07 PM

Pinkman

Welcome Pinkman,

I've seen a few people say "If Shadow is such a good coin how come there is no press?" well now there is massive exposure and you're seeing the effect of it as all of the hard work the team has put forward is being exposed on a worldwide level. Shadow will be beyond Dash and Monero soon with the marketplace moving into testing soon it will have a direct path for adoption by the deepweb which will mean millions of dollars if not billions in commerce. What good is an anonymous decentralized currency that still relies on centralized commerce solutions to facilitate listings? It leaves the user base open to theft and seizure like the recent $12M EVO theft. Soon the another players in the anon vertical will be left in the dust and just like Darkcoin had a first mover advantage on private currency Shadow will have the first mover advantage on end to end private commerce, communication and currency.

Hey man,

thanks for that! Thats some great info, i will be holding my coins until the marketplace is launched for sure!!! I agree that this just needs more exposure, because i've been trading for over a year now and just not really ever taken notice of shadow. Its a great article and as we see on the exchanges has pricked peoples ears up for sure!!

Any time Pinkman and again welcome to the community!

Vice gets about 100x more traffic than Coindesk and about 500x more than Cointelegraph. It's safe to say this coin isn't going anywhere but up and will continue to do so despite attacks from trolls and haters. The numbers below don't lie (about 5-10% of the traffic is from bots).

http://vice.com.w3snoop.com/
Daily Unique Visitors:   45,554,007
Monthly Unique Visitors:   1,386,520,473
Yearly Unique Visitors:   16,627,212,555

http://coindesk.com.w3snoop.com/

Daily Unique Visitors:   562,106
Monthly Unique Visitors:   17,108,736
Yearly Unique Visitors:   205,168,690

http://cointelegraph.com.w3snoop.com/

Daily Unique Visitors:   104,457
Monthly Unique Visitors:   3,179,342
Yearly Unique Visitors:   38,126,805
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:41:26 PM

Is there a reliable way to create an SDC paper wallet? 

Yes. In the console: dumpprivkey <SDC address>

Be extremely careful, anyone who has that key has your coins. Consider disconnecting your computer from the net before doing this, not saving it to anything but a thumb drive before printing, and restarting before reconnecting.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
fearcoka
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:43:08 PM

Pinkman

Welcome Pinkman,

Hey man,

Vice gets about 100x more traffic than Coindesk and about 500x more than Cointelegraph. It's safe to say this coin isn't going anywhere but up and will continue to do so despite attacks from trolls and haters. The numbers below don't lie.

Daily Unique Visitors:   45,554,007
Monthly Unique Visitors:   1,386,520,473
Yearly Unique Visitors:   16,627,212,555

Daily Unique Visitors:   562,106
Monthly Unique Visitors:   17,108,736
Yearly Unique Visitors:   205,168,690

Daily Unique Visitors:   104,457
Monthly Unique Visitors:   3,179,342
Yearly Unique Visitors:   38,126,805

Well said.

This is just the start. Lot's of big players are slowing entering and this type of media attention was exactly what we needed!

Long live SDC!

DudeWheresMyCoin

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:45:57 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 05:58:21 PM by DudeWheresMyCoin

Pinkman

Welcome Pinkman,

Hey man,

Vice gets about 100x more traffic than Coindesk and about 500x more than Cointelegraph. It's safe to say this coin isn't going anywhere but up and will continue to do so despite attacks from trolls and haters. The numbers below don't lie.

Daily Unique Visitors:   45,554,007
Monthly Unique Visitors:   1,386,520,473
Yearly Unique Visitors:   16,627,212,555

Daily Unique Visitors:   562,106
Monthly Unique Visitors:   17,108,736
Yearly Unique Visitors:   205,168,690

Daily Unique Visitors:   104,457
Monthly Unique Visitors:   3,179,342
Yearly Unique Visitors:   38,126,805

Well said.

This is just the start. Lot's of big players are slowing entering and this type of media attention was exactly what we needed!

Long live SDC!

+1

All hail fearcoka! Master of fear and coka!

The only coin to get this level of press has been the "project formerly known as Darkcoin" which reminds me of a musician who went by the same name.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3ZWc4EEJ34LEA/200.gif
the_sunship

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:46:38 PM

Can someone tell me why there is such a discrepancy in the price of SDC on Coinmarket cap vs Cryptsy?

I'm baffled as to why my SDC on Cryptsy isn't cranking like it says it is on CMK

thank you
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:49:22 PM

Can someone tell me why there is such a discrepancy in the price of SDC on Coinmarket cap vs Cryptsy?

I'm baffled as to why my SDC on Cryptsy isn't cranking like it says it is on CMK

thank you
Cryptsy is completely broken and gets no volume.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 05:52:56 PM

what a desperate "rebranding" move. LOL
DarkCoin to DIGITALcash.
rebuttal move: DASH to ShadowCash.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
DudeWheresMyCoin

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:04:58 PM

what a desperate "rebranding" move. LOL
DarkCoin to DIGITALcash.
rebuttal move: DASH to ShadowCash.

I find it even more desperate the NXT and Syscoin trolls attacking Shadow in the comment section of the article. One of the guys is a dev for Syscoin.. LMAO calling SDC a scam because their traceable coin isn't mentioned in an article covering the evo theft and deepweb privacy tech.
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: