Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:28:33 PM

what does the price have do with what the devs are attempting to accomplish?

you're valuing the coin against bitcoin and fiat dollars, which to me is entirely counterproductive to the main goal of the cryptocurrency movement.

i'll continue to have fun observing the market with my stack of coins sitting in my hot wallet and a stack of coins on an exchange used to increase my holdings of sdc and donating when i can.

i fully support this coin. the markets, their ups and downs and manipulators have almost nothing to do with the tech potential here.

i sold my exchange sack at 35k and was pleasantly surprised that we hit a new all time market high and gained a few new supporters thanks to the evo exit scam and the motherboard article.

your endless hyping annoys me. you're like the jehovah's witnesses of the cryptoworld. not just you, but everyone that hypes a coin claiming it to be-all and end-all.

P3RS3US

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:29:04 PM

After more than two years of daily lurking and heavily investing in numerous alt-coins, SDC is the first coin that has compelled me to register and make my first post . If Shadowmarket works as planned the options for this coin will be truly limitless. I am just taking a wild guess here, but I feel that the decision to keep the entire dev team anonymous was made because the devs know how fast the Darknet community will flock to this market if everything works out as planned. ZK and POS really is just a dream come true. I feel that Darknet adoption would be slightly problematic, yet unavoidable and the key aspect for this coin.

I just got most of my coins out of other alts and invested them into SDC.

In other words; I jumped out of the cargo plane full of alt-coins without any direct applications and strapped in tightly on board of a space shuttle called Shadowcoin, waiting for take off Smiley

^Nominated for Best BCT Post of the Year Award.

Welcome to Shadow Sir QNaka
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:32:01 PM

After more than two years of daily lurking and heavily investing in numerous alt-coins, SDC is the first coin that has compelled me to register and make my first post . If Shadowmarket works as planned the options for this coin will be truly limitless. I am just taking a wild guess here, but I feel that the decision to keep the entire dev team anonymous was made because the devs know how fast the Darknet community will flock to this market if everything works out as planned. ZK and POS really is just a dream come true. I feel that Darknet adoption would be slightly problematic, yet unavoidable and the key aspect for this coin.

I just got most of my coins out of other alts and invested them into SDC.

In other words; I jumped out of the cargo plane full of alt-coins without any direct applications and strapped in tightly on board of a space shuttle called Shadowcoin, waiting for take off Smiley

^Nominated for Best BCT Post of the Yea Award.

Welcome to Shadow Sir QNaka

Smart decision. Especially at these mega low prices Smiley SDC is a great project with a long term vision.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
P3RS3US

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:33:44 PM

you're valuing the coin against bitcoin and fiat dollars, which to me is entirely counterproductive to the main goal of the cryptocurrency movement.

i'll continue to have fun observing the market with my stack of coins sitting in my hot wallet and a stack of coins on an exchange used to increase my holdings of sdc and donating when i can.

i fully support this coin. the markets, their ups and downs and manipulators have almost nothing to do with the tech potential here.

i sold my exchange sack at 35k and was pleasantly surprised that we hit a new all time market high and gained a few new supporters thanks to the evo exit scam and the motherboard article.

your endless hyping annoys me. you're like the jehovah's witnesses of the cryptoworld. not just you, but everyone that hypes a coin claiming it to be-all and end-all.

This is the best Anon Coin in Crytpo today. Disagree?
I'm not hyping. Simply disseminating information. Savvy?

As I said b4 u antagonize newcomers to Shadow. Try something positive.
The fact ur stack is (probably) bigger than mine hurts since I break my balls every day to spread the word.

And all you seemingly do is languish in your arrogance.
*drops mic*
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:41:34 PM

This is the best Anon Coin in Crytpo today. Disagree?
I'm not hyping. Simply disseminating information. Savvy?

As I said b4 u antagonize newcomers to Shadow. Try something positive.
The fact ur stack is (probably) bigger than mine hurts since I break my balls every day to spread the word.

*drops mic*

as a total package, when fully developed, shadow will blow everything out of the water unless, in that time, a new coin is developed fully with the same or better functionality and better anonymity protocol.

i don't like trying to sell an unfinished product - i learned that lesson with cloakcoin. until all promises/plans are met by the dev team, it's best to just sit back and watch and attempt to contribute to the development (if possible).

Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:44:40 PM

Shadow is untradable because a whale is pushing the market up, and down.

Beware guys and dont be played like a fiddle by the machiavelous whale (and dont feed it with your shadows).

I have a screenshot to prove it.

Blazin604

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:44:42 PM

http://imgur.com/g5Gz3Xb

Sweet mined some SDC !   Wink loving this poS

P3RS3US

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:51:22 PM

30 btc wall at 36k  Grin

If someone wants to buy in, its NOW! Cause the 30BTC dude could nearly clean bittrex of all the shadows.

EDIT: I just saw flashing a 40BTC buy order
I am now thinking this is not one dude. This might be organic. Fuckin finally. Shadow is so underrated.

If u r right about this (which I think u might be), then this is gonna be one helluva weekend.

^@wheatclove and Schild

WTF? U guys only come in thread to piss on the party? You have ur theories. I have mine.
You're warning peeps not to invest ~$0.12/coin for the best tech in the space?

Whilst u probably regard urselves as having sage-like wisdom, it would be wiser still to open ur minds.

n.b I have witnessed a huge upsurge in interest in Shdow these past 2-3 weeks.
Schild_

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:58:42 PM

30 btc wall at 36k  Grin

If someone wants to buy in, its NOW! Cause the 30BTC dude could nearly clean bittrex of all the shadows.

I am now thinking this is not one dude. This might be organic. Fuckin finally. Shadow is so underrated.

If u r right about this (which I think u might be), then this is gonna be one helluva weekend.

^@wheatclove and Schild

WTF? U guys only come in thread to piss on the party? You have ur theories. I have mine.
Your warning peeps not to invest ~$0.12/coin for the best tech in the space?

No. I highly recommend Shadow, and everyone should invest in. I just say a WHALE is manipulating the market at the moment. I am concerned with the fact new investor who really are interested in the project beware of the moves of that whale.
P3RS3US

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:00:50 PM

30 btc wall at 36k  Grin

^@wheatclove and Schild

No. I highly recommend Shadow, and everyone should invest in. I just say a WHALE is manipulating the market at the moment. I am concerned with the fact new investor who really are interested in the project beware of the move of that whale.

There are many sharks swimming these waters at the moment. Your one-whale theory is implausible.
Do u think it is overpriced? Is there a better time to buy than now? I doubt it.
Schild_

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:06:41 PM

30 btc wall at 36k  Grin

^@wheatclove and Schild

No. I highly recommend Shadow, and everyone should invest in. I just say a WHALE is manipulating the market at the moment. I am concerned with the fact new investor who really are interested in the project beware of the move of that whale.

There are many sharks swimming these waters at the moment. Your one-whale theory is implausible.
Do u think it is overpriced? Is there a better time to buy than now? I doubt it.

I don't have a one whale theory. Shadow is growing healthy because many investors got in recently due to the article and media exposure. Nevertheless, it's very clear that a whale is swimming and is trading at the very moment.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:11:41 PM

The price was way undervalued for a long time and still is. In previous pumps we never got this much chatter about SDC.  If you look on poloniex trollbox people are chatting up a storm about SDC.  I never saw that before.  In fact there used to be many days when SDC volume on poloniex was zero, sometimes for several days in a row.  Now volume there is nearing the top 3 coins.  This is really good, people are definitely becoming aware and finally giving Shadow the respect it deserves. I can only imagine what the price would be if Cryptsy wallet was working properly.
P3RS3US

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:12:03 PM

30 btc wall at 36k  Grin

^@wheatclove and Schild

I don't have a one whale theory. Shadow is growing healthy because many investors got in recently due to the article and media exposure. Nevertheless, it's very clear that a whale is swimming and is trading at the very moment.

TBH… if that's what it takes… fuck it. I am happy u acknowledge that something is happening here and that it's more than a few people. Truly it is our time IMHO.

In the meantime:

In the year of our Lord 1970 Cat Stevens relaeased a song called Moon Shadow
https://youtu.be/hr0rDW5j1KU

Not hype. Music. Enjoy.
P3RS3US

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:20:24 PM

Schild_

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:20:49 PM

The price was way undervalued for a long time and still is. In previous pumps we never got this much chatter about SDC.  If you look on poloniex trollbox people are chatting up a storm about SDC.  I never saw that before.  In fact there used to be many days when SDC volume on poloniex was zero, sometimes for several days in a row.  Now volume there is nearing the top 3 coins.  This is really good, people are definitely becoming aware and finally giving Shadow the respect it deserves. I can only imagine what the price would be if Cryptsy wallet was working properly.
30 btc wall at 36k  Grin

^@wheatclove and Schild

TBH… if that's what it takes… fuck it. I am happy u acknowledge that something is happening here and that it's more than a few people. Truly it is our time IMHO.[/b]

In the meantime:

In the year of our Lord 1970 Cat Stevens relaeased a song called Moon Shadow
https://youtu.be/hr0rDW5j1KU

Not hype. Music. Enjoy.

I don't need to acknowledge anything. Your interpretation of my words is yours and only yours. My message is SIMPLE : a whale is trading at the moment and pushing the price up, which means one should NOT daily trade. Point!
Blazin604

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:22:05 PM

http://imgur.com/g5Gz3Xb

Sweet mined some SDC !   Wink loving this poS

33 SDC !!!

P3RS3US

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:24:57 PM

I don't need to acknowledge anything. Your interpretation of my words is yours and only yours. My message is SIMPLE : a whale is trading at the moment and pushing the price up, which means one should NOT daily trade. Point!

One whale, or many? How many sharks? I am joking of course.
C'mon! At any given moment of the day DRK and XMR r herded by whales…

I ask u again… are we overpriced at 12 cents a coin? If not then pls chill. Your scaremongering is totally uncalled for IMO.
This is organic growth, lots of new players. lots of new money. ANd maybe a whale or 2 - who knows? This is crypto.

n.b u acknowledged it Wink
Schild_

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:30:24 PM

I ask u again… are we overpriced at 12 cents a coin? If not then chill.

Shadow would also not be overpriced in my eyes at 1$ or 2$... doesn't mean i'm gonna buy it at this price now!

If someone wanna buy in he'll make a good deal anyway in the long term, BUT if you want to use rational trading tool to ride de waves, just forget about it.
P3RS3US

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:32:43 PM

Shadow would also not be overpriced in my eyes at 1$ or 2$... doesn't mean i'm gonna buy it at this price now!

If someone wanna buy in he'll make a good deal anyway in the long term, BUT if you want to use rational trading tool to ride de waves, just forget about it.

"rational trading tool" - what's that?

You're a little bit of a bore. I hope ur Spock logic bites (nibbles) ur delicate behind Wink
Live long & prosper

Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:35:21 PM

+1. If to speak about current price i predict the correction from this levels Wink I love surfing!!!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: