Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:40:25 PM

Hey just wanted to swing by and say keep up the hard work. From one dev to another. The wallet looks nice. Smiley

If you need any advice on how to use the "cold staking" method of posv3 just lemme know(but via pm or reddit i hardly use bitcointalk). I finally did my first multisig stake last week in BLK(original pos3). Its here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blk/tx.dws?6ef2849263110c5c6dc6443766be883ea1798851cba45ad6eda9903ba283762c.htm

Its pretty straightforward as you can see in the script.

I know how hard it is to code this stuff doing it first hand in Halo and am happy to see you have chosen bitmessage channels for markets. As we have been using them successfully for a few years now. You might want to modify your bitmessage to resubmit messages every 2 days. If you read the fine print, Bitmessage re-sends 2-4-8-16 day intervals or something like this. Which can result in lost messages if parties don't log in frequently. The network needs to always have a copy of outbound messages in contracts or else you can lose coins if the message you are sending is paramount to the transaction. Unless you are using blockchain messaging while in escrow. Anyways, its easy to modify. If I remember correctly it was only a couple lines to change.

Also, you might want to be careful in combining Tor with Bitcoin since I've heard there is a cheap attack that compromises anonymity.

It would be interesting to see how a person could correlate ip addresses that use all 3 (correlate tor, bitmessage and the coin network). I've always liked i2p the best.

I would be interested in reading the NIZKP implementation as I've always wondered how it can be applied proactively in a p2p network. (I'm fully aware of how zkp works and how the setup of nizkp works but am unsure of how tokens are transferred as I read about the minting and pouring process of zerocoin and was a bit confused.) And plus am wondering how the ip of a broadcast of a transaction can be correlated to a proof. (until there is mesh networks and 3d printed open source electronics there may never be true anon)

But I'm just musing aloud as usual...

Good luck y'all
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:24:15 PM

dadon: ^ wow...now that's rare
Great post mate glad to see there's  still some people out there who care about the movement more then the money.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:57:59 PM

It was about time that we wrote a small update on our recent progress. The decentralized marketplace is still in development, but a few team members decided to tackle **side projects** that are heavily intertwined with The Shadow Project.

We'd like to thank all the people who donated in response to the last update. We've gathered about **$130** in funds to support development. While it isn't much, we are very grateful for the donators. **Anyone who donated should hop on slack and the team will personally thank you for your contributions.**

• Official BTC donation address: 1GiosBkSpN8RS9pm1kgZU8AZUBEnLKYFem
  • Official SDC donation address: SdcDevWEbq3CZgZc8UNbST1TaYLA5vLZTS

If you have never donated, please consider doing so. If you don't have any money, consider contributing your time and experience to our project. Hell, even popping by to have a chat and thank the team is a nice gesture.

To those that have donated, contributed and keep our chat alive: you are the people that drive us and we thank you.

Shadow Installer
"With all great software, comes a great installer."

A quote by a wise old Chinese programmer.

We have always aimed to be an easy solution without having to make compromises in the field of security or privacy. Our goal was simple: create an installer that takes care of everything we believe is essential.

THE LIST:

• Secure deployment of software.
  • Automatically install and configure third party software such as **Tor** and **I2P**.
  • A clear interface that allows for dummy-proof installation.
  • Educate users about the risks and advantages of each component.
  • Support multiple operating systems.

The installer is currently *in development* but is already functional.
  • [✔] Basic interface [Linux, Windows, OS X]
  • [✔] Install Tor [Linux, Windows]
  • [✔] Download all files through Tor and HTTPS [Linux, Windows, OS X]
  • [✔] Install ShadowCash client [Linux, Windows, OS X]
  • [✔] Bootstrap the client through blockchain.zip method [Linux, Windows, OS X]

Not done yet:
  • [✘] A beautiful interface.
  • [✘] Update mechanism for ShadowCash and Tor.
  • [✘] Automatically check files against signed checksums for increased security.
  • [✘] Implement a smarter way to start Tor on Windows, the service deployment is a bit buggy.

Side projects
A select group of the team is getting involved in incorporating ShadowCash into new and established projects, which are not directly operated by the Shadow Team but form a great symbiosis and will certainly have the potential to become important pieces of the ecosystem in the near future. We're very excited about these, but we want to have something to show for when we release the news.

Official blog post
https://blog.shadowproject.io/2016/04/18/paving-the-way/

Cool. When the new installer will be released?

So there is no ETA for Shadow Installer?

Don't rush the team, they are working in their own time frames, just buy shadow while waiting, I bought around 25 and been selling for 32-34 for a while now, the market behavior works great for this kind of trading, getting very nice profit so far so just let the team work, every ETA for crypto is SOON.

Rather than selling off valuable coins to make a quick few bucks, I would suggest SDC is a very strong buy and hold at these prices. If the list of SDC projects in the works are successfully released in the near future, this coin will soon mop the floor with most of the current top 20 coins. A relatively modest investment will get you into the top 100 investors.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sdc/#!rich

Every trader has their own strategies, I am very comfortable making "quick few bucks" (around 4btc profit so far) without risking getting dumped, I minimize the risk, get profits and save a few just in case, without risking but profiting from it, don't get me wrong, nice tech, but im here to make btc.

Just saying, most of the real wealth has been made by picking a winner and riding it out. 4 BTC wouldn't keep me going more than a week.

Same can be said of people losing their money by picking something that seems like the winner and riding it out, change that to 7 now, rinse and repeat

First of all, we aren't talking about buying the equivalent of a few thousand shares of Boeing, or even a couple hundred, or probably even a few dozen. We are talking about investing in something that is essentially a penny stock. The point is, for most of us a few hundred bucks won or lost isn't going to make any difference in our lifestyle. Having a few hundred bucks turn into tens of thousands definitely will have an affect on the average person's lifestyle. I've seen it happen a many times in the last 4 years.

Yes, there is always the possibility that SDC will fail. But if it takes off as I expect it will, those who collected every coin possible will be the real winners. Those who made a few BTC buying and selling will be kicking themselves in the ass. And yeah I have lost plenty investing in other coins, but I can say with confidence none of them had anything close to what SDC has going for it.  
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:05:01 AM

This coin has a big potential and if the market comes out and the price is climbing, everything is possible... This can be a life changer to a lot of people... hope we can use this market soon to trade...
rutherford

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:16:12 AM

traxx: I cant wait for the market really excited

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:35:47 AM

I am staking some of mature SDC and didn't receive any reward from 4 days ago !!
rutherford

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:03:26 AM

traxx: U need to stake 24/7

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:37:02 AM

staking is working well for me on mah raspberry pi Cheesy you might just want to restart your wallet yubsep

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:17:43 PM

Running v1.4.0.3.  I got everything update and it is sync'ing without problem but none of my transactions are showing confirmed.  All stakes in the transaction list have a black "?".  I think it is a display error.  When I double click the transaction it says that they are confirmed.  "Status: 3575 confirmations"
MantaMine

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:30:54 PM

Running v1.4.0.3.  I got everything update and it is sync'ing without problem but none of my transactions are showing confirmed.  All stakes in the transaction list have a black "?".  I think it is a display error.  When I double click the transaction it says that they are confirmed.  "Status: 3575 confirmations"

Is your system clock synced up with internet time?
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:43:22 PM

Yes it is.  All 90+ pages of transactions are marked with the black "?".
erok

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:54:28 AM

Running v1.4.0.3.  I got everything update and it is sync'ing without problem but none of my transactions are showing confirmed.  All stakes in the transaction list have a black "?".  I think it is a display error.  When I double click the transaction it says that they are confirmed.  "Status: 3575 confirmations"

Yes it is.  All 90+ pages of transactions are marked with the black "?".
I would run "repairwallet" and "rewindchain 2000" and if that doesnt work i would pop into slack and spam whine hahahah Smiley

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Kewde

Activity: 111
Merit: 15

Eat, sleep, code, repeat.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 07:01:56 PM

This update is about the progress we've made in April. Some of the topics have already been covered a bit in our previous development update and other topics are completly new.

This project is funded 100% by the community, please consider donating to our fund.

If you have never donated, please consider doing so. If you don't have any money, consider contributing your time and experience to our project. Hell, even popping by to have a chat and thank the team is a nice gesture.

If you're a programmer in any language, don't hesitate to contact us, we always have an idea for a project in the back of our minds!

If you can write in multiple languages, then join our translation effort here.

To those that have donated, contributed and keep our chat alive: you are part of the group of people that drive us, thank you.

Shadow Installer

We have made a few mockups of what the installer will look like and decided to share it with the community. We're still playing around and paused the development on the installer because we have to spend the limited time we have on the truely pressing matters.

Let us know what you think, we're always up for a chat on our Slack channel!
If you want to read more about the installer I'd like to point you to our previous blogpost.

Microsoft Azure
The ShadowCash team is pleased to announce that it has gone into the Microsoft Azure program via their Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) platform.

What is Microsoft Azure?

Microsoft Azure is a cloud-computing platform and infrastructure created by Microsoft. It is a growing collection of integrated cloud services which allows clients to build, deploy and manage applications through Microsoft-managed data centers.

What are the benefits?

ShadowCash providing a blockchain platform in the cloud is immensely valuable for both Azure and the ShadowCash ecosystem. Azure is innovating with different Blockchain technologies and is able to experiment with new frameworks and tools. Our users on the other hand are able to support the network by running a full ShadowCash node in the cloud. Our collaboration with Azure will be excellent for the testing and development of ShadowCash itself and for anyone building applications on our framework.

Where do I get these goodies?

A user of our community named HyperSpaceChain / dahaka has been a tremendous help in getting everything set up. Unlike some shitcoins that used Azure for nothing more than a cheap hype, we took this matter more seriously. We've been added to the BaaS Artifacts and included is a detailed tutorial tailored to setting up Shadow. Check it out here!

Shadow ATM
The team has also been taking up some side projects like bringing ShadowCash to ATMs! We've already programmed everything and are awaiting the integration into the existing network of ATMs.

The ATM software is open source which allows us to implement this on our own time, we still have to wait for the ATM producer to verify and accept our pull request. We're optimistic that it will be merged soon.

We'll provide  more information once the pull request has been merged, until then we won't be disclosing anything.

Trello Community Hub
We want to involve the comunity more in the development of some projects. That is why we made a community trello open to the public! You can view it over here.

The community can make suggestions and we'll add it to the Trello community board. We hope this sparks some creativity and action, so you can help shape our project in a more direct manner. Every contribution counts!

ShadowProject.io

We got a bit tired of constantly being bombarded by our new members that are searching for all the URLs they need. So we've added a "Quick Link" navigation bar to our website, so if you need anything it's probably right there Smiley

Isidor Zeuner
We think it is time to clear the air up once and for all about Isidor Zeuner. Currently he is unresponsive to both e-mail and telephone so there is that. The funds are in his control, but remain untouched.

Let us be clear that this is not the end of this story. We'll make sure to give his name a bad reputation on any online freelancing platform he resides.

This guy became a ghost, his website went offline and his telephone numbers became unresponsive. We've been digging through heaps of information and everything leads to a dead end. This guy might as well be dead.

If anyone has any information about Isidor Zeuner, then contact us on Slack.

Is this the end for a cryptographic review? no.

Future Development

There are currently a lot of tasks in progress, most of them nearly finished. We'll be releasing more details once we have a viable solution ready. We have a few surprises ready for you.

Best Regards,
The Shadow Team

Particl Project - https://www.particl.io/
Kewde

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 08:57:12 PM

Hey just wanted to swing by and say keep up the hard work. From one dev to another. The wallet looks nice. Smiley

If you need any advice on how to use the "cold staking" method of posv3 just lemme know(but via pm or reddit i hardly use bitcointalk). I finally did my first multisig stake last week in BLK(original pos3). Its here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blk/tx.dws?6ef2849263110c5c6dc6443766be883ea1798851cba45ad6eda9903ba283762c.htm

I know how hard it is to code this stuff doing it first hand in Halo and am happy to see you have chosen bitmessage channels for markets. As we have been using them successfully for a few years now. You might want to modify your bitmessage to resubmit messages every 2 days. If you read the fine print, Bitmessage re-sends 2-4-8-16 day intervals or something like this. Which can result in lost messages if parties don't log in frequently. The network needs to always have a copy of outbound messages in contracts or else you can lose coins if the message you are sending is paramount to the transaction. Unless you are using blockchain messaging while in escrow. Anyways, its easy to modify. If I remember correctly it was only a couple lines to change.

Also, you might want to be careful in combining Tor with Bitcoin since I've heard there is a cheap attack that compromises anonymity.

It would be interesting to see how a person could correlate ip addresses that use all 3 (correlate tor, bitmessage and the coin network). I've always liked i2p the best.

I would be interested in reading the NIZKP implementation as I've always wondered how it can be applied proactively in a p2p network. (I'm fully aware of how zkp works and how the setup of nizkp works but am unsure of how tokens are transferred as I read about the minting and pouring process of zerocoin and was a bit confused.) And plus am wondering how the ip of a broadcast of a transaction can be correlated to a proof. (until there is mesh networks and 3d printed open source electronics there may never be true anon)

Good luck y'all

Hi David,

The team really appreciates your kind words and input. I have noticed that BlackCoin is doing some great improvements too.

We're watching Blackcoin very carefully, everyone here agrees that we wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for you guys. We're excited about the Blackcoin upgrade to the Bitcoin coinbase 0.11 Smiley
We followed the Reddit thread about the cold staking, a very interesting read. We were bit confused by the term "cold staking", but multisig staking makes a lot more sense!

Our current implementation does not re-send after two days, I can't say for sure what we'll do to fix this issue but we're not very fond of the current BitMessage approach. We didn't implement the acknowledgment part of the protocol because they open up a gap for traffic correlation and active internal intersection attacks. The acknowledgment messages have a particular size and are easily recognized by an adversary.

There are very effective attacks that can quickly compromise anonymity in the original BitMessage design, we're not having that in ours.

We've made sure that coins can't be lost due to nodes not being online for extended periods of time. The sellers puts all the needed information to make a multisig address in the listing. The buyer then generates the multisig address and includes a signed transaction in the message. When the seller verifies the order he broadcasts all the transactions. No coins will ever be lost this way.

To combat message losses we devised a theoretical model that acts like acknowledgments but is more resilient. Take for example Alice and Bob. Alice sends a message 'Hey Bob' to Bob. When Bob replies he adds the hash of the last message of Alice he had in his message 'Oh hello Alice'.

A->B: message A
B->A: hash(message A) + message B

Now a scenario where multiple messages are lost:

A->B: message A2 (not received by Bob)
A->B: message A3 (not received by Bob)

If Alice receives the message of Bob, she can choose to re-broadcast the messages. If she doesn't receive his messages then the cycle begins again.
When you're expecting an important message then we're generally assuming that you'll be awaiting a response. 

Great reads on BitMessage and potential attack vectors:
Traffic correlation attacks: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitmessage/comments/3svc5g/do_confirmation_messages_make_bitmessage/
Forward secrecy: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitmessage/comments/3zzevp/forward_secrecy_for_bitmessage/
More forward secrecy: https://bitmessage.org/forum/index.php?topic=2981.0
Security Analysis of BitMessage: https://bitmessage.org/forum/index.php?topic=1666.0

Tor and Bitcoin indeed form a bit of a troubled relationship, the key element to make it secure is having lots of people running their node as a hidden service. Most attacks with Tor and Bitcoin involve Tor exit relays. I agree that I2P is a better route to take, and we're closely monitoring the Korvi I2P router by Monero.
I'm assuming the cheap attack you are talking about is the one mentioned here: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1410.6079.pdf

Hehehe I'm a newb when it comes down to NIZKP, if you have some good reads for me, ship them over to me! Smiley

Thank you for popping by, we greatly appreciate it. It takes great effort to run and maintain open source projects, we recognize your spirit and wish you the best.

Regards,
Kewde and the team.

sickandtired

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:36:22 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2016, 02:26:31 AM by sickandtired

Good luck y'all

Hi David,

The team really appreciates your kind words and input. I have noticed that BlackCoin is doing some great improvements too.

We're watching Blackcoin very carefully, everyone here agrees that we wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for you guys. We're excited about the Blackcoin upgrade to the Bitcoin coinbase 0.11 Smiley
We followed the Reddit thread about the cold staking, a very interesting read. We were bit confused by the term "cold staking", but multisig staking makes a lot more sense!

Our current implementation does not re-send after two days, I can't say for sure what we'll do to fix this issue but we're not very fond of the current BitMessage approach. We didn't implement the acknowledgment part of the protocol because they open up a gap for traffic correlation and active internal intersection attacks. The acknowledgment messages have a particular size and are easily recognized by an adversary.

There are very effective attacks that can quickly compromise anonymity in the original BitMessage design, we're not having that in ours.

We've made sure that coins can't be lost due to nodes not being online for extended periods of time. The sellers puts all the needed information to make a multisig address in the listing. The buyer then generates the multisig address and includes a signed transaction in the message. When the seller verifies the order he broadcasts all the transactions. No coins will ever be lost this way.

To combat message losses we devised a theoretical model that acts like acknowledgments but is more resilient. Take for example Alice and Bob. Alice sends a message 'Hey Bob' to Bob. When Bob replies he adds the hash of the last message of Alice he had in his message 'Oh hello Alice'.

If Alice receives the message of Bob, she can choose to re-broadcast the messages. If she doesn't receive his messages then the cycle begins again.
When you're expecting an important message then we're generally assuming that you'll be awaiting a response.  

Traffic correlation attacks: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitmessage/comments/3svc5g/do_confirmation_messages_make_bitmessage/
Forward secrecy: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitmessage/comments/3zzevp/forward_secrecy_for_bitmessage/
Security Analysis of BitMessage: https://bitmessage.org/forum/index.php?topic=1666.0

Tor and Bitcoin indeed form a bit of a troubled relationship, the key element to make it secure is having lots of people running their node as a hidden service. Most attacks with Tor and Bitcoin involve Tor exit relays. I agree that I2P is a better route to take, and we're closely monitoring the Korvi I2P router by Monero.
I'm assuming the cheap attack you are talking about is the one mentioned here: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1410.6079.pdf

Hehehe I'm a newb when it comes down to NIZKP, if you have some good reads for me, ship them over to me! Smiley

Thank you for popping by, we greatly appreciate it. It takes great effort to run and maintain open source projects, we recognize your spirit and wish you the best.

Regards,
Kewde and the team.

https://i.imgur.com/56Zr6Cy.png
https://i.imgur.com/SqY7mxi.png
https://i.imgur.com/5aBmlCN.png

They say that here, when in reality over the shadow slack and communities they just say every other coin is shitcoin including blackcoin and bitmessage and ask why would anyone hold it (when without them shadowcoin would not exist; hypocrite behavior), one of the most ungrateful and hostile coins I have found, I guess that's the real reason behind of it being called shadow.
rutherford

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:51:43 AM

arcanum: @sickandtierted blackcoin was never accused of being a shitcoin! I hodl both and so do many! Read slack and show me where it says otherwise! I am sickandtired of clowns like you who just say things, to troll around

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
erok

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:48:57 AM

Good luck y'all

Hi David,

Regards,
Kewde and the team.

https://i.imgur.com/56Zr6Cy.png
https://i.imgur.com/SqY7mxi.png
https://i.imgur.com/5aBmlCN.png

They say that here, when in reality over the shadow slack and communities they just say every other coin is shitcoin including blackcoin and bitmessage and ask why would anyone hold it (when without them shadowcoin would not exist; hypocrite behavior), one of the most ungrateful and hostile coins I have found, I guess that's the real reason behind of it being called shadow.
How dare you take my comments out of context. I like blackcoin and want to stake with it. PoSv3 is obv legit and I like zim as I have also stated many times in that same chat you cherry picked. My pi after staking for a day was peaked on cpu usage from blackcoin. FACT. That isn't me trolling, you creep. I am currently looking for a solution for Blackcoin staking because I like the coin and the dev. Everything I said in that chat I said on the blackcoin thread too. How pathetic are you to take comments out of context and try to use them to slander an entire community when all the comments were just me trying to get my pi running better. I still hold blackcoin. And the rest of the comment was:

P.S. L2tagIMG and embed! LOL pathetic troll

erok

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:56:54 AM

This update is about the progress we've made in April. Some of the topics have already been covered a bit in our previous development update and other topics are completly new.

This project is funded 100% by the community, please consider donating to our fund.

If you're a programmer in any language, don't hesitate to contact us, we always have an idea for a project in the back of our minds!

If you can write in multiple languages, then join our translation effort here.

To those that have donated, contributed and keep our chat alive: you are part of the group of people that drive us, thank you.

Shadow Installer

We have made a few mockups of what the installer will look like and decided to share it with the community. We're still playing around and paused the development on the installer because we have to spend the limited time we have on the truely pressing matters.

Let us know what you think, we're always up for a chat on our Slack channel!
If you want to read more about the installer I'd like to point you to our previous blogpost.

Microsoft Azure
The ShadowCash team is pleased to announce that it has gone into the Microsoft Azure program via their Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) platform.

What is Microsoft Azure?

Microsoft Azure is a cloud-computing platform and infrastructure created by Microsoft. It is a growing collection of integrated cloud services which allows clients to build, deploy and manage applications through Microsoft-managed data centers.

What are the benefits?

ShadowCash providing a blockchain platform in the cloud is immensely valuable for both Azure and the ShadowCash ecosystem. Azure is innovating with different Blockchain technologies and is able to experiment with new frameworks and tools. Our users on the other hand are able to support the network by running a full ShadowCash node in the cloud. Our collaboration with Azure will be excellent for the testing and development of ShadowCash itself and for anyone building applications on our framework.

Where do I get these goodies?

A user of our community named HyperSpaceChain / dahaka has been a tremendous help in getting everything set up. Unlike some shitcoins that used Azure for nothing more than a cheap hype, we took this matter more seriously. We've been added to the BaaS Artifacts and included is a detailed tutorial tailored to setting up Shadow. Check it out here!

Shadow ATM
The team has also been taking up some side projects like bringing ShadowCash to ATMs! We've already programmed everything and are awaiting the integration into the existing network of ATMs.

The ATM software is open source which allows us to implement this on our own time, we still have to wait for the ATM producer to verify and accept our pull request. We're optimistic that it will be merged soon.

We'll provide  more information once the pull request has been merged, until then we won't be disclosing anything.

Trello Community Hub
We want to involve the comunity more in the development of some projects. That is why we made a community trello open to the public! You can view it over here.

The community can make suggestions and we'll add it to the Trello community board. We hope this sparks some creativity and action, so you can help shape our project in a more direct manner. Every contribution counts!

ShadowProject.io

We got a bit tired of constantly being bombarded by our new members that are searching for all the URLs they need. So we've added a "Quick Link" navigation bar to our website, so if you need anything it's probably right there Smiley

Isidor Zeuner
We think it is time to clear the air up once and for all about Isidor Zeuner. Currently he is unresponsive to both e-mail and telephone so there is that. The funds are in his control, but remain untouched.

Let us be clear that this is not the end of this story. We'll make sure to give his name a bad reputation on any online freelancing platform he resides.

This guy became a ghost, his website went offline and his telephone numbers became unresponsive. We've been digging through heaps of information and everything leads to a dead end. This guy might as well be dead.

Future Development

There are currently a lot of tasks in progress, most of them nearly finished. We'll be releasing more details once we have a viable solution ready. We have a few surprises ready for you.

Best Regards,
The Shadow Team
Epic update as usual code. GJ!

lechatfrancaise

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:36:49 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2016, 09:53:07 AM by lechatfrancaise

Isidor Zeuner

1. he's still living at the address you can find via google, friend of mine from L checked it personally a few months ago.

2. he's online at btct right now ;-) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=76419

edit: just tried to call his home phone number, mailbox still works you can leave him a message. your google-fu master must have been a weak one...

Kewde

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 10:08:18 AM

Isidor Zeuner

1. he's still living at the address you can find via google, friend of mine from L checked it personally a few months ago.

2. he's online at btct right now ;-) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=76419

edit: just tried to call his home phone number, mailbox still works you can leave him a message. your google-fu master must have been a weak one...

1. Your friend actually went to his house and confirmed the identity of the resident? We know of the address and phone numbers connected to the address in L.

2. I'll be sending him a PM right now.

Which number did you call? Some of the numbers don't go through and others seem to go other people. My google-fu skills are better than yours, take my word for it. We have a whole document of information related to Zeuner. We've had a situation where and old guy picked up the phone but claimed he wasn't Zeuner.

Pages: « 1 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: