Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
excel2114

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:40:43 PM

Since a couple of days, I am trying to stake, and got 4 payouts. But now the action stopped and all4 have still only 1 confirmation. I closed and reopened the wallet, but doesn't help. I am using the 1.3.3.6 windows wallet. Anyone an idea what I do wrong?
Thanks for helping.

Come on https://shadowproject.slack.com/messages/general and we'll get you some help Cheesy
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:38:55 PM

Since a couple of days, I am trying to stake, and got 4 payouts. But now the action stopped and all4 have still only 1 confirmation. I closed and reopened the wallet, but doesn't help. I am using the 1.3.3.6 windows wallet. Anyone an idea what I do wrong?
Thanks for helping.

Come on https://shadowproject.slack.com/messages/general and we'll get you some help Cheesy

Busy now, will do later, no help here?
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:11:49 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 08:06:23 PM by erok

Thanks for helping.

Busy now, will do later, no help here?
It's just a cumbersome way to publicly communicate support and trumps more important topics which could be conversed upon such as the escrow system, by the non immediate community. But what have you tried? rewindchain?

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:30:12 PM

dasource: @ontopicplease: there is no guarantee of staking ... Along as you are in sync with the explorer at <http://www.shadowchain.info|www.shadowchain.info> then you are fine ... There is nothing you can do to make it happen quicker.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
robinson5

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:02:11 PM

dadon: Yeah i realise he wasn't building their market for them just fixing some code
And yes no threat to us
Robinson5 the first market  out wont be the most successful i can guarantee you that shadow is building something that is a cut Above the rest
First out almost always is not the most successful
Even before silkroad there were many places to buy
But none were as user friendly as silk that's why silk became the dominant market of the darkweb because it was well designed and thought out
That is what shadow is doing but silk is just an eg they are not building the next silkroad
But they are building an all in one platform for private and decentralised  commerce  currency and communication
Slow and steady wins the race

That's very true but having first mover advantage certainly wouldn't help! Now because of the donations he can stop working on the DarkSilk project.  Even though he wasn't doing market coding I'm jealous and want our amazing dev all to ourselves Smiley

And exactly, shadowmarket isn't the next silk road but a place for truly free ecommerce
robinson5

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:05:49 PM

dadon: Have you seen the design of the market yet Robinson?
It really is quite stunning
Imo for mass adoption that is one of the most important factors to take into consideration.
If people are going to be using something a lot it must have ease of use and be attractive to the eye just a personal opinion but i think we will find it makes a world of difference

I actually haven't seen the design yet! I can't wait for the alpha release though I'm so excited! I do agree with you though.  How it looks is very important

How much more work needs to be done on the private encrypted chat for it to be market ready? I can't remember if I read they updated the chart already to fit subscriptions and things like that, or if the chat system still needed to be updates.  Thanks!
crz

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:07:15 PM

Imo for mass adoption that is one of the most important factors to take into consideration.
If people are going to be using something a lot it must have ease of use and be attractive to the eye just a personal opinion but i think we will find it makes a world of difference

I actually haven't seen the design yet! I can't wait for the alpha release though I'm so excited! I do agree with you though.  How it looks is very important

How much more work needs to be done on the private encrypted chat for it to be market ready? I can't remember if I read they updated the chart already to fit subscriptions and things like that, or if the chat system still needed to be updates.  Thanks!

Some of my early designs for ShadowMarket, the version I'm working on (front-end) GUI 2 changed a lot - still it follows the design direction below.

Branding/Graphics, UI/UX Designer, Front/Back-end Developer. (IRC (freenode): crz)
rutherford

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:28:19 PM

edu-online: hi guys, i have set up  a q&a topic on our forum for any questions regarding the upcoming release of Shadow's decentralized marketplace. Feel free to drop any questions and we will answer them asap: <https://talk.shadowproject.io/topic/485/shadowmarket-q-a/>

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
robinson5

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:40:43 AM

Some of my early designs for ShadowMarket, the version I'm working on (front-end) GUI 2 changed a lot - still it follows the design direction below.

CRZ those look absolutely amazing!! I can't wait to see the GUI2.

Do you know how much more coding needs to be done for the marketplace to be integrated into the core? Because right now do your designs have implementation and are able to be used? Either way the designs are amazing!

Thanks!
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 04:55:48 AM

CRZ those look absolutely amazing!! I can't wait to see the GUI2.

Do you know how much more coding needs to be done for the marketplace to be integrated into the core? Because right now do your designs have implementation and are able to be used? Either way the designs are amazing!

Thanks!
Alpha release is this month.
robinson5

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:02:57 AM

That's amazing that alpha release is this month! What features will it include? I feel like the price does not get all the amazing things happening!
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 05:09:51 AM

That's amazing that alpha release is this month! What features will it include? I feel like the price does not get all the amazing things happening!
Im not sure what the release will include but we will find out soon enough, no price does not reflect the amount of work put into this project but that will change consider it a buying opportunity, because the market is just one aspect of the future of SDC the dev team and members of the community including myself have a lot of things planned for the future of shadow.

robinson5

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:38:45 AM

Im not sure what the release will include but we will find out soon enough, no price does not reflect the amount of work put into this project but that will change consider it a buying opportunity, because the market is just one aspect of the future of SDC the dev team and members of the community including myself have a lot of things planned for the future of shadow.

Yes I have not sold a single shadowcoin since buying them awhile ago even though it's much lower now.  The price is pretty low considering we are the first coin with truly anonymous transactions, better ring sigs, HD wallet, and alpha release of decentralized market soon.  Hopefully people will start realizing how amazing shadow and our devs are and start buying!
rutherford

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:31:02 AM

edu-online: Hi guys, good news! Please RT: <https://twitter.com/sdcoin/status/663980882190028800>

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:07:47 PM

edu-online: hi guys, i have set up  a q&a topic on our forum for any questions regarding the upcoming release of Shadow's decentralized marketplace. Feel free to drop any questions and we will answer them asap: <https://talk.shadowproject.io/topic/485/shadowmarket-q-a/>

Why was this deleted ?
There were some very key questions there.

Whats going on with things and when can we expect a countdown to release?...or at least an ETA
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:09:21 PM

edu-online: hi guys, i have set up  a q&a topic on our forum for any questions regarding the upcoming release of Shadow's decentralized marketplace. Feel free to drop any questions and we will answer them asap: <https://talk.shadowproject.io/topic/485/shadowmarket-q-a/>

Why was this deleted ?

There were some very key questions there

Forums are in the process of being repaired.
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:22:06 PM

You will have to wait and see Smiley More info on the ShadowMarket Q&A once the forum is back online.

Why was this deleted ?

Whats going on with things and when can we expect a countdown to release?...or at least an ETA

As mentioned this will be back online shortly.
This is an alpha there is no countdown and no ETA other than we are working to have it ready before the end of Nov.

^ I am with STUPID!
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:57:50 PM

You will have to wait and see Smiley More info on the ShadowMarket Q&A once the forum is back online.

Why was this deleted ?

This is an alpha there is no countdown and no ETA other than we are working to have it ready before the end of Nov.

Good. Looking forward to seeing some kind of release of this market once an for all. If its not done this month this coin is going to shit.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:35:29 PM

Why was this deleted ?

Good. Looking forward to seeing some kind of release of this market once an for all. If its not done this month this coin is going to shit.

LOL GTFO PLZ
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:48:07 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 11:07:01 PM by LongAndShort

Why was this deleted ?

I'm going to give you a warning shot before you start coming apart at the seams again, blaming it on " its just business" or some other childish rubbish like that.

Please be respectful to yourself and your peers within this community and thread or find yourself ostracise, again. We just dont have the patience or time for your childish, bipolar like behaviour.

Refs
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg12048244#msg12048244
IDEA:

Incorporate PGP into wallet.

Make it easy for ppl.

Much needed tool for ppls who use this stuff...

FYI

good luck shadowers...

PS.

Sorry for FUD..

it was only business. Iv accumulated enough now. Stay strong..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg12492685#msg12492685

Just so its clear. I dont believe The Shadow Project Developers are "racing to be first"

They are however, actively developing a decentralised marketplace that hopes to offer the market with privacy, reliability and performance. Non existant  at this point in time, anywhere.

This projects history has spoken for itself countless times already. The developers are not in a race. They have demonstrated patience and integrity the entire time.
The core supporters are behind them and are fine with the time it takes to do things the right way and in the right order.

This assures anyone with half a brain that whatever is produced will be exacly what the Shadow comunity as a whole majority wants!
Things take time but mistakes happen in a race. The developers are in no rush to make said mistakes! Just so its clear!

Interested parties and developers are quite welcome through the right channels.

Slack Registration : https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com
Shadow specific forum : http://talk.shadowproject.io

What a sad fucking joke. Still posting all you can to convince people this project still has anything going for it. We all know the big timers from the DNMs on Tor are not switching over to Shadow anytime. There also is really no use for Shadow anymore. Dash has a nice mixing system that works. SDC has zero use and will never take off. This coin is a designed trap for ALT coin investors by a pump and dump group. They all post here hoping to drive the price up double then cash out and its an endless cycle of screen shots etc. They do no real innovation here and its all copy paste code. You can scroll through all 400 pages and see nothing but them trying to keep this failure alive and post all their arguments about why SDC is the future its pretty funny. You guys are a bunch of joke losers who deserve to go broke after all of this. This project is scamming good people out of money. This post will be deleted.

Ref to your inability to even understand what tech is within this project. Giving you no grounds at all to be predicting any kind of future.

loll you guys are too funny. Bunch of goofs.

This coin will be no different than Sling ....even if you come out with a market it wont be used.

Only difference here is you made it look a bit better with your "HD wallet" lmao

No there is not a 4k wallet comming out soon. HD refers to the deterministic wallet. Hierarchical deterministic.
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: