Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet  (Read 52597 times)
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:15:54 PM

ok. there is more, for sake of transparency and honesty (boo! scary words)

so I took a look "inside" source as well and since I do Mac for client I noticed this (and I do understand people do clones all the time, but...)

/Xuro-qt.pro:macx:TARGET = "newpiggycoin-Qt"

what is "new piggy coin" ?

to the gentleman above who used unpleasant word f*, please watch your language this aint "pigsty"

Cool

Roll Eyes

Xuro (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:39:15 PM

Very shortly we move over to the new block rewards! Please make sure you update before block 5000.

Also to the post above, that was in one of the makefiles as we were having trouble trying to statically link the qt without throwing any errors. Must have left that in there by accident.
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:23:56 PM

to the gentleman above who used unpleasant word f*, please watch your language this aint "pigsty"

Cool

fuckfuckcuntfuckshit

balls
n3rfherder

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:25:34 PM

Very shortly we move over to the new block rewards! Please make sure you update before block 5000.

Also to the post above, that was in one of the makefiles as we were having trouble trying to statically link the qt without throwing any errors. Must have left that in there by accident.

blocks are still @95 reward
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:30:00 PM

We have been made aware and trying to figure out and fix why they haven't.
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:54:47 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 11:07:28 PM by q327K091

no worries take your time, another fork you think might be needed ? its called passive aggressive behaviour from me just now Cool

btw don't feel bad, another unnamed coin decided that first launch was not good (which btw took BTC from investors) and planning to launch a different coin and exchange old for new all this while price tanked aaaaand in addition they locked discussion thread, I have never seen that before... (so your problems are peanuts in comparison)

so really 0 worries do your thing

signed
-------

Passive Aggressive Angry Miner
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:58:41 PM

no worries take your time, another fork you think might be needed ? its called passive aggressive behaviour from me just now Cool

Yes will be another fork sadly, but this time protocol/client version updated also so if you don't upgrade which not everyone did you will get dropped from the network till you do so. More information available soon!
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:31:31 PM

Yes will be another fork sadly, but this time protocol/client version updated also so if you don't upgrade which not everyone did you will get dropped from the network till you do so. More information available soon!

excellent, it is very difficult to operate/test as singular developer, maybe one day you will get help etc.. like the response and I do understand

do your thing and let us know! I think damage is minimal, cause fork preserves chain so no one loses anything, pools might get a bit pissed off, but they will survive

Cool

!!! Please notify pools of your actions !!! thanks
best-pool.com

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:43:06 PM

BEST-POOL.COM is updated

Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:48:27 PM

BEST-POOL.COM is updated

Can you jump on IRC best-pool and discuss another mandatory update?
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:23:28 AM

Please everyone updated to the latest wallet V1.2.1 you will not be able to sync to the blockchain if you do not update!

Block reward increase will kick in at block 5200.

Dowload: HERE
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:35:33 AM

Block Rewards are now 525 Xuro per block for rest of PoW!
This means total Xuro for PoW is now ~10 Million Xuro to compensate for the pre-mine mix up earlier.

Please update to V1.2.1 before mining/sending coins to ensure you are on the right fork! Pools that have updated have been updated in the main post!
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 02:51:24 AM

Update from SuchPool

>> After the urgent hardfork, we were forked for exactly 35 blocks. Fortunately, somebody catched it and warned us fast enough so we could resolve the issue within a timely manner.

We had to roll back to block 5200 so "theorically" you wouldve lost a few coins, however the devs insisted to compensate the missing coins. In the end, some of you earned more coins due to that fork.

We are now back in sync and mining on the right chain.

Special thanks to the devoted devteam, great to deal with you guys ! Keep up the good work!

eth2
SuchPool Administrator
eth1@suchpool.pw
www.SuchPool.pw

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:27:27 AM

Update from SuchPool

>> After the urgent hardfork, we were forked for exactly 35 blocks. Fortunately, somebody catched it and warned us fast enough so we could resolve the issue within a timely manner.

We had to roll back to block 5200 so "theorically" you wouldve lost a few coins, however the devs insisted to compensate the missing coins. In the end, some of you earned more coins due to that fork.

We are now back in sync and mining on the right chain.

Special thanks to the devoted devteam, great to deal with you guys ! Keep up the good work!

eth2
SuchPool Administrator
eth1@suchpool.pw
www.SuchPool.pw

http://suchpool.pw/img/suchpool-sig.png

Thanks for the kind words! We are sorry that some blocks were orphaned due to the fork but have compensated them like you said.
We are trying to prove to you all that we are here to stay, and are dedicated to make Xuro what it can be! Make sure everyone updates to the latest wallet (you may have to re sync the blockchain) and enjoy the increased block rewards!

If you haven't read our previous posts regarding the changes, we decided to increase the remainding PoW phase to 525 Xuro per block to make a Total of 10 Million Xuro in the PoW phase. This is in regards to the misunderstanding of the pre-mine, which is now 1% of PoW. PoS Interest has also been decreased to 12%.

If anyone has anymore problems or questions please don't hesitate to message us here or IRC or twitter and we will try get back to you as soon as possible!
chrissibel

Got Crypto?

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:46:27 AM

Nice move dev team. I will be mining this.
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:13:03 AM

Nice move dev team. I will be mining this.

Glad you can join us! Hopefully you all think it was a step in the right direction and Xuro can only grow from here.

Everything moving along nicely now and nethash is back up to ~30gh/s
HotSwap

Activity: 806

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:22:00 AM

curious if the p2pool was updated?

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:23:57 AM

Currently no it has not been updated, we have pm'd the person who created it and are awaiting reply as they are offline.
HotSwap

Activity: 806

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:37:46 AM

Currently no it has not been updated, we have pm'd the person who created it and are awaiting reply as they are offline.
If they pop up again and are willing to share the code id be happy to host a p2pool as well.

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:38:34 AM

Lol your full of shit man.  Get a life carsen.  We all know why you won't do PoD.

How is that so? You can't deny math... What is 0.08% of 15 Million then? Also have no idea who Carsen is? Also PoD will hopefully be getting done this week.

I know that if you hold 7% of the PoW coins like you took for a premine that turns into 7% of the total coins not .8% you fuck.  When a dev says the premine is X they are to PoW.  Until you admit you took 7% of the PoW blocks/coins and say it is 7% I won't quit.

Yes it is 7% of PoW, but 0.08% Total Xuro, which is what we listed it as. Also it would only turn into 7% of all coins after PoS has completed. Which is a rather long time.

Wow, a new low. Stealing URO name, DRK X11, adding no value, and calculating pre-mine for total supply even though you're cashing out that 7% well before coin is meant to mature. Greedy, greedy, greedy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: