Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet  (Read 52597 times)
Xuro (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:00:12 PM

Please everyone updated to the latest wallet V1.2.1 you will not be able to sync to the blockchain if you do not update!

Block reward increase will kick in at block 5200.

Dowload: HERE
Hi dev,

Seems to be a display issue or an harcoded value in the win wallets, block rewards still displayed as 95 for block 6065 in the statistics tabs.

Regards

Hi Metalou

We have been made aware of this and it is fixed in the next build! Don't worry the blocks are actually 525 Xuro each it's just a non updated value.
kimanhta

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:11:45 PM

i don't recieve & confirm coin on bestpool.com. my wallet was update  Embarrassed
WarNeverChanges

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:16:57 PM

i don't recieve & confirm coin on bestpool.com. my wallet was update  Embarrassed

Suchpool is working great for me.

kimanhta

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:24:10 PM

Suchpool is working great for me.
[/quote]
Thanks you. i had recieve my coin
xfranz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

xHash.net Pools

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 05:28:12 PM

Dev, I'm still waiting for you to reply on my PM.

xfranz

Activity: 252

xHash.net Pools

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 05:43:47 PM

I'll reply using eth2 wording :

Update from xHash (early this morning)

>> After the urgent hardfork, we were forked for exactly 480 blocks. Fortunately, somebody catched it and warned us fast enough, but we were asleep and we couldn't resolve the issue within a timely manner.

We had to roll back to block 5200 so "theorically" you would've lost a lot of coins, however the devs didn't insisted to compensate the missing coins nor replying on our messages. In the end, some of you earned more coins due to that fork and they leeched our pool wallet. We were the biggest pool for quite a while when the block reward was 95 xuro, so some of you got tons of those.

We are now back in sync and mining on the right chain.

Special thanks to the "devoted" devteam, great to deal with you guys ! Keep up the good work - not replying or coordinating your hardforks!

best-pool.com

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:47:02 PM

You can use our "contact us" form or send a PM here.
Explain about your problem.
The pool work great, but now generate under 1% of total hash (one user in Suchpool generate ~10 GH/S).
Last found block by pool is 2 hours 34 minutes ago.

Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:47:03 PM

Dev, I'm still waiting for you to reply on my PM.

Hi xfranz,

Sorry for the delayed reply as we have had a huge influx in interest of Xuro so it is taking a little longer than we would like to reply. We have replied to your message and if you have any more questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
ayminer

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:54:43 PM

Initially, I had my doubts on this coin due to the initial allegations. But I must confess, Dev has been impressive with the way things have been handled since then.

Wish you the best and hope you end up proving all your doubters wrong.
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:06:44 PM

We have just also been messaged saying we are on CoinExd.com. They seem relativly new with not alot of volume so as always tread with caution, we do not endorse using them but have added them for an optional extra.

We have also talked to the new Casheer app coming out soon! They said that Xuro could be added but depended on community interest. So if you would all like to see Xuro on the Casheer app please tweet them @CasheerApp
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:38:01 PM

Hi everyone!

We are glad to announce that the Mac wallet has been compiled with the latest code now! It is available for download here.

Now everyone can join in on the fun and get some Xuro!
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:38:51 PM

We have just also been messaged saying we are on CoinExd.com. They seem relativly new with not alot of volume so as always tread with caution, we do not endorse using them but have added them for an optional extra.

We have also talked to the new Casheer app coming out soon! They said that Xuro could be added but depended on community interest. So if you would all like to see Xuro on the Casheer app please tweet them @CasheerApp

nice one, I would stick with it , keep developing , updating this thread and people shall come by themselves, but never hurts to have any exchange having coin trade regardless of the price, you know what is missing in this whole game ? continuity and not speaking about your operation but in general

Cool

--

btw collected 727.83567161 XURO  because charging with some other on the end of POW, but I like Xuro, think you will do well aka continuity aka ie wallet for Mac compiled above etc

--

its funny as coins usually have long shelf life (years even decades till maxcoin is reached) and what people did they reduced that shelf life to days/weeks completely twisting whole idea of crypto, so folks from bitcoin operation are looking at alt coins with amusement
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:17:47 PM

nice one, I would stick with it , keep developing , updating this thread and people shall come by themselves, but never hurts to have any exchange having coin trade regardless of the price, you know what is missing in this whole game ? continuity and not speaking about your operation but in general

Cool

--

btw collected 727.83567161 XURO  because charging with some other on the end of POW, but I like Xuro, think you will do well aka continuity aka ie wallet for Mac compiled above etc

--

its funny as coins usually have long shelf life (years even decades till maxcoin is reached) and what people did they reduced that shelf life to days/weeks completely twisting whole idea of crypto, so folks from bitcoin operation are looking at alt coins with amusement

Thanks q327K091!

We hope you can stay around and watch as Xuro grows, remember this is just the start. There were a few hurdles we encountered but have overcome them so far! Xuro can only grow from here.
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:36:14 PM

Cool

--

--

Thanks q327K091!

We hope you can stay around and watch as Xuro grows, remember this is just the start. There were a few hurdles we encountered but have overcome them so far! Xuro can only grow from here.

you bet, rig tied up at the moment (wish I could multiply machines.. I could of course by renting but it goes against my principle.. plus FIAT hurts.. I look at your list from page number 1 in this thread, if you deliver even one solid feature .. shall be awesome, speak soon
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:22:51 AM

Hopefully we can push out the next update in the next few hours (testing dependant).

The next update will feature the return of Xuro IRC in the wallet and mainly backend stuff to enable future features. Xuro IRC enables you to join our IRC channel and chat with everyone online directly from your wallet no additional programs required!

Messaging over Xuro IRC is currently un encrypted but we are working on future versions that enable an encryption type feature! We will also be adding a trading page to the wallet (wont be functional until we are listed on bigger exchanges) where we hope to be able to buy/sell Xuro directly in the wallet also!

So please stay tuned, and continue mining your Xuro if you are already doing so and we will keep you all updated!
Jeff8247

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:30:09 AM

I'll be following.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -Abraham Lincoln, 1864
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:26:05 AM

I'll be following.

Glad your here to join us! Hopefully you continue to follow us and maybe even mine some Xuro for yourself!
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 08:36:25 AM

Live @ BITTREX.
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:36:54 AM

Live @ BITTREX.

yeyeyeyeye
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:38:04 AM

Live @ BITTREX.

Indeed we just went live on bittrex guys! Also we are trying to get our next update out soon so stay tuned (not mandatory just interface update)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: