Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * MBANK CARDS BEING BLOCKED THREAD*  (Read 44015 times)
thExit

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 10:02:46 AM

I wouldnt give anybody my data, just to get the cash asap.
The bank is under their conditions with your seller holding the money rightfully, but sooner or or later, they
will have to comply with all claims(criminal excluded).

Hi,

I get your point, some data might be sensitive, so I can always agree to look at a censored version etc. It's enough to talk. If it's a complete nono, then fine, I'm not forcing anybody, just trying to help a bit. I'm not following the threads anymore, but I just got curious that the case still exist and that people who asked for help, having been granted a chance to solve the issue ( I needed to arrange a lot of stuff to be able to unblock a large number of cards) turned their backs without saying a word. There are senior users looking for help, but that is rare, most of the people were newbies. This may mean nothing, but it also may mean that those cards were used for illegal business. mBank didn't block the cards because they were used abroad, they didn't get blocked because a non-Polish citizen used them (how should they know), they got blocked because their AML issued an alert.

A member posted that he went to Mbank branches and call them several times and the final information Mbank gave him was that the cards could only be used by polish citizens and that was the reason why the cards were blocked. Later it seems he deleted the post where he wrote that, but he still states more or less that here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775730.msg8845280#msg8845280)

That reason never made any sense, taking in account that Mbank website uses several languages, I didn't read that in their agreement and that violated EU Law against european citizens. Also it doesn't explain why many foreigners still have working cards.

Even foreigners that went to a branch on Poland didn't receive their money back (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746065.msg8905377#msg8905377)

It would be great to know the exact reason, because if the citizenship of the card owner isn't the reason and the blocks were caused by specific problems with the seller or owner of the cards, holders of active mbank cards could still use them (with small amounts).

On the issue of the transactions, anyone wanting to talk anonymously can use https://crypto.cat . However, I can understand why people won't be happy to give all details about their transactions. It shows too much about residence, habits, etc.

Besides, since they blocked cards massively, it won't be easy to figure out the reason by checking the transactions. The problem might be on the seller of hundreds of cards, not the owners; the problem might be on 1 of the 30 cards blocked, etc. It would be easier to ask again Mbank.

That's all well put. With regard to other comments from forum members, take mBank to court and lose more money and more time, good luck, if you're not willing to reveal your transaction history to me, then maybe you'd be willing to reveal it at court. Explain the judge why did you use an anonymous prepaid card instead of getting a bank account. Let's make this clear, most of you want to stay anonymous, and at the same time you're talking about taking them to court.

TV? I do understand that your funds are blocked, and I do stand on your side (I'm just trying to separate people who really need help from fraudsters), but do you really think that from the legal and moral point of view you'd convince TV to be on your side? In TV it would go like this "Angry group of blocked anonymous prepaid card owners who used the cards against the Terms and Conditions sues mBank for freezing the cards on the basis of suspicion over the use of the cards".

I can only advise the following: make up your mind.

Let us help you if you want to keep a certain degree of anonimity, but we don't promise that we won't end up in jail because of you and you'll have to bail us out (sorry for joking but I needed a but).

OR

Try to force them by contacting them, but do it in a coordinated manner, to show them that you're a group of people, but remember that legally, they're protected, not you, they are the ones complying with AML laws.

OR

Take them to court, provide your full identity and card details, but remember that it is you who breached the Terms and Conditions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:59:39 PM

TV? I do understand that your funds are blocked, and I do stand on your side (I'm just trying to separate people who really need help from fraudsters), but do you really think that from the legal and moral point of view you'd convince TV to be on your side? In TV it would go like this "Angry group of blocked anonymous prepaid card owners who used the cards against the Terms and Conditions sues mBank for freezing the cards on the basis of suspicion over the use of the cards".

It depends on the tv/media you choose.

It could simply go like this: "mBank from Poland is freezing clients assets!!!"

If this was a big enough media group I guess they would move. Of course they would say they're fighting money laundering bla bla bla
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:03:13 PM

At least he is doing something, other than being angry.
And this is Europe not controlled by Fox(although the cocksuckers tring to shift it more and more).
sionsandman

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:30:48 PM

I agree with that.

thExit I'm sorry if it felt I was being ungrateful to you. By all means I'm not.

I appreciate what you're doing. If people don't agree with your terms that's too bad for them.

If I hadn't solve my problem at this point I think I'd send you my transaction history.

And this is Europe not controlled by Fox(although the cocksuckers tring to shift it more and more).

I live in Europe and I see sensationalist tv saying stupid things about banks all the time.

Don't get me wrong I'm not an advocate for banks but I'm not blind too.

In this particular case I wish mBank burns in hell  Grin

Btw, I don't think Fox would be stand against any bank.  Wink 
tylerdur2

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:35:38 PM

I wouldnt give anybody my data, just to get the cash asap.
The bank is under their conditions with your seller holding the money rightfully, but sooner or or later, they
will have to comply with all claims(criminal excluded).

Hi,

I get your point, some data might be sensitive, so I can always agree to look at a censored version etc. It's enough to talk. If it's a complete nono, then fine, I'm not forcing anybody, just trying to help a bit. I'm not following the threads anymore, but I just got curious that the case still exist and that people who asked for help, having been granted a chance to solve the issue ( I needed to arrange a lot of stuff to be able to unblock a large number of cards) turned their backs without saying a word. There are senior users looking for help, but that is rare, most of the people were newbies. This may mean nothing, but it also may mean that those cards were used for illegal business. mBank didn't block the cards because they were used abroad, they didn't get blocked because a non-Polish citizen used them (how should they know), they got blocked because their AML issued an alert.

A member posted that he went to Mbank branches and call them several times and the final information Mbank gave him was that the cards could only be used by polish citizens and that was the reason why the cards were blocked. Later it seems he deleted the post where he wrote that, but he still states more or less that here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775730.msg8845280#msg8845280)

That reason never made any sense, taking in account that Mbank website uses several languages, I didn't read that in their agreement and that violated EU Law against european citizens. Also it doesn't explain why many foreigners still have working cards.

Even foreigners that went to a branch on Poland didn't receive their money back (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746065.msg8905377#msg8905377)

It would be great to know the exact reason, because if the citizenship of the card owner isn't the reason and the blocks were caused by specific problems with the seller or owner of the cards, holders of active mbank cards could still use them (with small amounts).

On the issue of the transactions, anyone wanting to talk anonymously can use https://crypto.cat . However, I can understand why people won't be happy to give all details about their transactions. It shows too much about residence, habits, etc.

Besides, since they blocked cards massively, it won't be easy to figure out the reason by checking the transactions. The problem might be on the seller of hundreds of cards, not the owners; the problem might be on 1 of the 30 cards blocked, etc. It would be easier to ask again Mbank.

That's all well put. With regard to other comments from forum members, take mBank to court and lose more money and more time, good luck, if you're not willing to reveal your transaction history to me, then maybe you'd be willing to reveal it at court. Explain the judge why did you use an anonymous prepaid card instead of getting a bank account. Let's make this clear, most of you want to stay anonymous, and at the same time you're talking about taking them to court.

I can only advise the following: make up your mind.

Let us help you if you want to keep a certain degree of anonimity, but we don't promise that we won't end up in jail because of you and you'll have to bail us out (sorry for joking but I needed a but).

OR

Try to force them by contacting them, but do it in a coordinated manner, to show them that you're a group of people, but remember that legally, they're protected, not you, they are the ones complying with AML laws.

OR

Take them to court, provide your full identity and card details, but remember that it is you who breached the Terms and Conditions.

Sent you my card info

Check it and if you help let me know.
thExit

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 10:07:41 PM

I agree with that.

thExit I'm sorry if it felt I was being ungrateful to you. By all means I'm not.

I appreciate what you're doing. If people don't agree with your terms that's too bad for them.

If I hadn't solve my problem at this point I think I'd send you my transaction history.

I live in Europe and I see sensationalist tv saying stupid things about banks all the time.

Don't get me wrong I'm not an advocate for banks but I'm not blind too.

In this particular case I wish mBank burns in hell  Grin

Btw, I don't think Fox would be stand against any bank.  Wink 

Hi,

it's not that I'm having terms, I'm just trying to be reasonable and methodical, choose what's best and do it as best as I can. If I need to choose 20 cards to unlock out of 50, I want to know that I choose those which have the highest probability of not causing trouble. My hint to you all, the majority holder of mBank is the German Commerzbank, and from what I've learnt at the local branch, Commerzbank is dictating the mBank current policy- I've got to know about a lot of innovative efforts on the side of mBank propmted by the German giant, this is the opposite side of what you've all experienced. High standard. Maybe this high standard goes in line with high standard AML... Don't know, but I'll definitely investigate the matter and still try to help.
tylerdur2

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:55:38 PM

Hi,

it's not that I'm having terms, I'm just trying to be reasonable and methodical, choose what's best and do it as best as I can. If I need to choose 20 cards to unlock out of 50, I want to know that I choose those which have the highest probability of not causing trouble. My hint to you all, the majority holder of mBank is the German Commerzbank, and from what I've learnt at the local branch, Commerzbank is dictating the mBank current policy- I've got to know about a lot of innovative efforts on the side of mBank propmted by the German giant, this is the opposite side of what you've all experienced. High standard. Maybe this high standard goes in line with high standard AML... Don't know, but I'll definitely investigate the matter and still try to help.

Hi

Have you checked my card history?

Can you help?

Thanks
kqpahv

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:56:30 AM

Today Mbank sent me a form called " Card complaint regarding authorization blockage".
Anyone else got the same thing ? I dont understand whats the point of the form but once again they demand that I should go to a branch with it.
Coinfan

Activity: 653
Merit: 217

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:28:24 PM

I can't understand how a bank can block cards with bogus justifications ("only for polish citizens"), but still accepts new transfers to the blocked accounts; how it demands absurd acts, like going to Poland, and then even in that case doesn't give the money back; how it changes their terms for the use of the cards with no previous warning; how it seems to be treating innocents and alleged responsibles for  money laundering in the same way; and how it seems to be ready to keep their customers money without offering any serious solution: and still expects to be trusted as an institution that manages other people's money.

SCAM ALERT: All order books of The Rock Trading Exchange (www.therocktrading.com) are created by their bot and they use them to scam customers. They are also trying to steal 35519 euros. Read an updated summary on the OP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
giantblckdld

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:42:36 AM

Do you guys know on what criteria the cards get blocked ?

Because I still have a card that works.
tylerdur2

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:28:15 PM

Do you guys know on what criteria the cards get blocked ?

Because I still have a card that works.

Many people seem to have working cards but the criteria seems inconsistent.

Do you live in Poland?

Have you made ATM withdrawals?

-----------

thexit saw my card history and said he'll be able to help.

I'll send my card to him and see what happens.
janahoch

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:21:06 PM

So, nobody else was able to unlock any card?

How many cards were unlocked until now?

I can't understand how a bank can block cards with bogus justifications ("only for polish citizens"), but still accepts new transfers to the blocked accounts (...)

They are scammers
Lagos

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:41:11 AM

The Debits are payout-blocked because of insurance reasons by visa.

The Best u could do is to find somebody in Poland who could payout
the debits.

I could offer you this service write me a PN but the money has to be legit!
dragon1245

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:58:08 PM

mine was blocked (well there is only  2 eur on it so it's not the end of the world for me)  and all of the transactions were legit

http://imgur.com/UPEvttv
sionsandman

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:30:50 PM

mine was blocked (well there is only  2 eur on it so it's not the end of the world for me)  and all of the transactions were legit

http://imgur.com/UPEvttv

It seems they don't like McDonald's  Grin Grin Grin
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:53:16 PM

the question is : where did you buy the cards from? who was the "reseller"?

yes, some people are having cards directly from bank but others don't...so, who sold you the Mbank debit cards?
advanced

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Woodwallets.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 10:49:22 PM

anybody that can offer help recovering funds upon compensation?  PM

Bitmessage : BM-NAx31aEiqeq5zKUtxhKscXQ7Dwn1jJfR
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004