Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * MBANK CARDS BEING BLOCKED THREAD*  (Read 44015 times)
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:24:12 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 04:35:27 AM by bernard75

This is not how that works, you made the ridiculous claim, you show me the directive in place supporting your claim and i will tear it to pieces. Wink
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanos51ck

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:00:11 PM

you should think twice when you buy a debit card from someone from a forum...
sooner or later this thing it will happen. Anonymous cards are not allowed in EU. Period.

someone said "the reseller had a good reputation". Ok. where is that reseller now? Smiley

Buy cards from real companies not from forums.

1. I am not related with bank, payment system and so on. I am just observing the facts. Few resellers "bought" cards from a bank, they provided fake documents and then they resold the cards to "X,Y"(anonymous people).

BZ is selling cards like these directly in allegro.

They don't ask for any documents so there's no need to provide fake docs.

The limits are too low so documents are not required for these.

Everything was explained here over and over again so please read before you post nonsense.

Can you read?

BZ is the bank in case you're wondering...

Is it real enough for you?

jardel

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:19:23 PM

got card blocked today
loaded via wire same exchanger, used only on ATM, used to work until reached 2k, after that they blocked the remaining funds
call the bank tried to cancel the card and transfer the remaining funds to other account, no luck, they just canceled the card and say to get to bank office.
I also registered a complain but I don't think will be solved in my favour.
From all I see here I just have to take the loss since there isn't a real way to get money back.
This is my second card blocked, I got another one also reached  2k no problems, after that they blocked the remaining funds, about 400 $, not much but is hard worked money.

This is my story, also I followed this thread from start, got to the conclusion that Mbank is CRAP so use them on your own risk. This is my last deal with them.

Booooooo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:02:19 PM

got card blocked today
loaded via wire same exchanger...

can specify better who loaded?

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:46:59 AM

he said " same exchanger".

It's funny how the people are complaining after they bought the card from "someone" from a forum or from a so called exchanger.

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:28:46 AM

First of all there is no such thing as an anonymous Mastercard or Visa its illegal they dont make them.Its illegal in the EU its illegal in the states its illegal anywhere.Wont matter if its physical or virtual its illegal all you are doing at best is being conned by east european mafia or at worst funding terror groups.Do not buy them they all originate in Poland Latvia or the Czeck republic stay away or just lose your money.Start buying things with these when they do actually work and you just get flagged by the Feds.

coinmaster222

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:35:50 AM

"show me the EU directive who is saying that". Its called money laundering

bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:03:22 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 09:15:25 AM by bernard75

First of all there is no such thing as an anonymous Mastercard or Visa its illegal they dont make them.Its illegal in the EU its illegal in the states its illegal anywhere.
Again, its not illegal in the EU or even for EU citizens using them outside the EU.
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:03:39 AM

Anonymous cards are not allowed in EU. Period.
Bullshit! They are perfectly legal up to a certain amount.

show me the EU directive who is saying that.

thanks Smiley

Since you failed to find it, here you go:
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32005L0060

CHAPTER II
CUSTOMER DUE DILIGENCE
SECTION 2
Simplified customer due diligence
Article 11
5.By way of derogation from Articles 7(a), (b) and (d), 8 and 9(1), Member States may allow the institutions and persons covered by this Directive not to apply customer due diligence in respect of:
(d) electronic money, as defined in Article 1(3)(b) of Directive 2000/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 September 2000 on the taking up, pursuit of and prudential supervision of the business of electronic money institutions (16), where, if the device cannot be recharged, the maximum amount stored in the device is no more than EUR 150, or where, if the device can be recharged, a limit of EUR 2 500 is imposed on the total amount transacted in a calendar year, except when an amount of EUR 1 000 or more is redeemed in that same calendar year by the bearer as referred to in Article 3 of Directive 2000/46/EC
sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:13:45 AM

First of all there is no such thing as an anonymous Mastercard or Visa its illegal they dont make them.Its illegal in the EU its illegal in the states its illegal anywhere.Wont matter if its physical or virtual its illegal all you are doing at best is being conned by east european mafia or at worst funding terror groups.

Oh the terror!!

I regret to inform that you are the one being conned!

The most anonymous and useful tool for any sort of illegal activity is paper money.

Do you see anyone interested in ending it?

But this is too off-topic already. Open a new thread to discuss effective ways of funding terrorism, high-profile corruption, drugs and arms trafficking and you'll see if mbank cards are relevant or not.
coinmaster222

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:23:42 AM

Spoke to Mastercard europe this morning and yes they are aware of the cards and no there not legal and yes its Mastercard blocking them not the bank and yes every time they pick one up on there system they will block them.

sionsandman

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:07:53 PM

Spoke to Mastercard europe this morning and yes they are aware of the cards and no there not legal and yes its Mastercard blocking them not the bank and yes every time they pick one up on there system they will block them.

I'm sure you can call them again and record that amazing conversation.

Post it here please.
coinmaster222

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:27:49 PM

Why dont you ring there fraud dept yourself

sionsandman

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:07:27 PM

Why dont you ring there fraud dept yourself

Because I know it's bullshit.

Want to prove me wrong?

It's just another quick call like the one you just made earlier in the morning...  Roll Eyes
Coinfan

Activity: 653
Merit: 217

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:34:30 PM

If it was Visa that was blocking Mbank cards, they would block also visa cards sold by other polish banks.

You can rest assure that Visa knows exactly in what anonymous conditions those cards are sold by polish banks. That is made under an agreement with Visa, like all banking activity.

And, of course, Mbank would put the blame on Visa. They didn't do that.

No one has presented any clear pattern they are following to block some cards but not others. The justification "only for polish citizens" is bogus, since there are many working Mbank cards still used by people only abroad and loaded only by transfers from foreigners banks.

Since it seems they are still blocking new cards, anyone still using their cards are taking a serious risk.

SCAM ALERT: All order books of The Rock Trading Exchange (www.therocktrading.com) are created by their bot and they use them to scam customers. They are also trying to steal 35519 euros. Read an updated summary on the OP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
pakissa

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:43:37 PM

I see there is a forum section on mBank website w w w.mbank.pl/forum

Is there anyone who has tried to post there? because i see quite a lot of respond to any each question.
rusno

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:37:37 PM

It seems like all the ways to get the cards unlocked are very fragile.
I have the same problem. Who can help me out?
9 cards, 1000 Euro reward.
sudexx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:52:43 PM

I see there is a forum section on mBank website w w w.mbank.pl/forum

Is there anyone who has tried to post there? because i see quite a lot of respond to any each question.

It's only in polish.

Reading this thread I don't think many polish people had problems with the cards. Only foreigners.

rozwa1

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:54:27 PM

I having one of these too it is blocked for me. €300 on the card. If Polish citezen is wanting to buy from me for €150 so they can withdraw then message me, this card is worthless and if you not Polish you can not withdraw this funds.

Piece of fucking shit mBank is
MrCamelot

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:09:05 AM

Same situation for me: one card with money has been blocked. Is there any polish user wanting to help me out? Obviously I'd give a reward Smiley

A question: if I go to Poland, will I be able to withdraw money using the card? I mean...is the card "blocked" outside poland only or is it blocked everywhere and so impossible to use also inside poland?

thanks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: