Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...  (Read 166798 times)
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1121

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:51:35 PM

Enough with getting scammed or you want more ?
That is the question.
coinerjoe

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:53:51 PM

Maybe do a google hangouts now to clarify everything?
Maybe he could set up a skype feed from the strip joint  Grin
HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:54:41 PM

Guys, be sure to send money to my BTC account for..... Aquacoin!!!!

Yes, that's right, you guessed it, aquacoin is no bull shit crypto, but one backed by a real world commodity, namely: water! Each aquacoin is backed by one gallon of pure, natural ocean water, I guarantee it.

Please give to 1FTL2NX141PLawL9yTomj6FSLUvK5XUeof

That is, if you want to be part of this exciting opportunity!!!!!

With much love,

Aquaman

Pimpmycoin

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

non può fare dump per sempre

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:56:36 PM

I don't got a paypal account, sorry.

lol and you haven't 5 minutes to make it?

best dev evah

"il  lungo termine è una guida fallace per gli affari correnti: nel lungo termine saremo tutti morti"
EQXDeveloper2

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:58:05 PM

lol and you haven't 5 minutes to make it?

best dev evah

http://oi59.tinypic.com/16bexyp.jpg

I didn't get into crypto in order to give my details out to a crooked company like Paypal.
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 02:58:17 PM

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the losses guys. Another confirmation that POD or Coinsource is no protection at all. Its only a "GoodFeeling" Service nothing more.

cheers

Reoelliott

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:01:15 PM

Hello everyone,

First of all please let me apologize for not securing my accounts.
Both my BCT account and twitter account have been compromised.
I'm currently working with Richie from Bittrex in order to restore the price of EQX.
This should have never happened and aside from apologizing there's not much I can do aside from trying to pump it up again.
I'm currently trying to get the funds from Bittrex, any and all help no matter how big or small could help us restore this serious problem.
To those who still got faith in this coin, please help us out by depositing a small donation to: 1FLKGX1ZqFiMtnMkwyJZnJMJufS5S75APZ
Those that donate will be added to a list and gain a free EQX Cloud premium membership.

To all the people that have lost money, I'm terribly sorry, this should have never happend and I take full responsibility.
My main priority right now is restoring the coin, I will think of something in order to pay back those who lost the most in the meantime.

My sincere apologies,

CEO & Manager Lukas Macek

Such a ridiculous statement. If you are true, give us your Paypal address so we willingly send $ to you. Isn't it better?
I understand everyone is angry with me, and rightfully so.
Going to continue clearing up the mess that was made, whether or not anyone believes me is up to them.

Hi Community / DEV!!!

I am currently Living in the Czech Republic "Prague"
I would suggest the best way to fix this issue and restore faith in the community is the following:

Lukas, let me meet with you and take a photo of us together.
Ask some questions of my own and post them afterwards onto this forum to fix this for once and for all.
If you really are who you say you are then you should have no problem meeting up with me.
If not, well then dont expect anything more from this community! \
I have also invested alot into this coin and can see this was just a panic sell from anyone.
Everyone please use your brains, if there was a huge premine and "DEV dumped, the price would be alot lower than just 1/3!

This was a typical panic dump due to the hacked account. if it were really a scam the price would have been more like 10 sat!!!

Dev please let me know.

Thanks
MEED

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:03:38 PM

POD does nothing to a coin, its a known fact now. Apparently it doesn't even save investors from being mocked by the dev who's face and name are public
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:04:59 PM

Hello everyone,

First of all please let me apologize for not securing my accounts.
Both my BCT account and twitter account have been compromised.
I'm currently working with Richie from Bittrex in order to restore the price of EQX.
This should have never happened and aside from apologizing there's not much I can do aside from trying to pump it up again.
I'm currently trying to get the funds from Bittrex, any and all help no matter how big or small could help us restore this serious problem.
To those who still got faith in this coin, please help us out by depositing a small donation to: 1FLKGX1ZqFiMtnMkwyJZnJMJufS5S75APZ
Those that donate will be added to a list and gain a free EQX Cloud premium membership.

To all the people that have lost money, I'm terribly sorry, this should have never happend and I take full responsibility.
My main priority right now is restoring the coin, I will think of something in order to pay back those who lost the most in the meantime.

My sincere apologies,

CEO & Manager Lukas Macek

Such a ridiculous statement. If you are true, give us your Paypal address so we willingly send $ to you. Isn't it better?
I understand everyone is angry with me, and rightfully so.
Going to continue clearing up the mess that was made, whether or not anyone believes me is up to them.

Hi Community / DEV!!!

I am currently Living in the Czech Republic "Prague"
I would suggest the best way to fix this issue and restore faith in the community is the following:

Lukas, let me meet with you and take a photo of us together.
Ask some questions of my own and post them afterwards onto this forum to fix this for once and for all.
If you really are who you say you are then you should have no problem meeting up with me.
If not, well then dont expect anything more from this community! \
I have also invested alot into this coin and can see this was just a panic sell from anyone.
Everyone please use your brains, if there was a huge premine and "DEV dumped, the price would be alot lower than just 1/3!

This was a typical panic dump due to the hacked account. if it were really a scam the price would have been more like 10 sat!!!

Dev please let me know.

Thanks

Here is your chance Dev. Meet with this guy..take photos and he'll post it online. That'll help you recover some loss

Or have one of those sites "cryptocoinnews" interview you so they can write an article about who is lying and who is not.

AND FOR GOD SAKE..Stop asking people to send you BTC..It makes you look even worse.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:06:23 PM

Because of this shits I never buy a ICO. Sorry for you guys that lost money on another ICO...

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
windytime

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:06:55 PM

I always support the crypto coins. But I dont think this coin has a bright future. Just a ICO coin and it will die as others. Only a question for all who supports it:

What is the special thing you see in that coin?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER