Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...  (Read 166798 times)
windytime

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:16:57 PM

I always support the crypto coins. But I dont think this coin has a bright future. Just a ICO coin and it will die as others. Only a question for all who supports it:

What is the special thing you see in that coin?

dev is special here
he has the balls to mock everyone even tho he's got his face and name published
This case is going to be a no-brainer for authorities to figure out

Yeah, and what he has just doing with our BTC??? He even cannot do anything to protect us? What a shamed dev???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                         ● MEDIUMANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EQXDeveloper2

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:18:09 PM

Please read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846018.msg9435327#msg9435327
windytime

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:18:27 PM

lol @ people trashing this scamcoin and than pumping another one.  I guess someone will bite.

Only a question for you:
What is the special thing of this coin, rather than other ICO, beside the special DEV who blew all the BTC we invest?Huh

ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                         ● MEDIUMANN THREAD
atrostophe

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:20:25 PM

i think everyone has semi over reacted, need to wait for dev to gain control of accounts and prove its him again, meanwhile only donate btc to established senior members who are trying to help out equinox, the coin was respectable initially but its going to be hurt by this might only ever manage to reach ico price again so everyone can cashout even, the devs were serious because they were pretty public about it and everyone knows who they are now, i think the image was photoshopped because as others have said he would have struggled to cash out ico money in a day, as much as i feel ico's are pretty scammy, i feel the community makes it easy for scammers because of the amount of rubbish that gets spread around here anyway, mintpal and all coin scams are really bringing crypto down as of late and we might kill ourselves before we properly take off
politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:21:19 PM

I don't got a paypal account, sorry.

lol and you haven't 5 minutes to make it?

best dev evah

I didn't get into crypto in order to give my details out to a crooked company like Paypal.

You are so funny. Paypal is crooked? Please fuck off and create  EQXDeveloper3 to scam.  EQXDeveloper2 is over now.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:22:03 PM

Guys, be sure to send money to my BTC account for..... Aquacoin!!!!

Yes, that's right, you guessed it, aquacoin is no bull shit crypto, but one backed by a real world commodity, namely: water! Each aquacoin is backed by one gallon of pure, natural ocean water, I guarantee it.

Please give to 1FTL2NX141PLawL9yTomj6FSLUvK5XUeof

That is, if you want to be part of this exciting opportunity!!!!!

With much love,

Aquaman
Reoelliott

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:22:31 PM

i think everyone has semi over reacted, need to wait for dev to gain control of accounts and prove its him again, meanwhile only donate btc to established senior members who are trying to help out equinox, the coin was respectable initially but its going to be hurt by this might only ever manage to reach ico price again so everyone can cashout even, the devs were serious because they were pretty public about it and everyone knows who they are now, i think the image was photoshopped because as others have said he would have struggled to cash out ico money in a day, as much as i feel ico's are pretty scammy, i feel the community makes it easy for scammers because of the amount of rubbish that gets spread around here anyway, mintpal and all coin scams are really bringing crypto down as of late and we might kill ourselves before we properly take off

Well Said, However the Dev has still not responded to my meetnig request!
atrostophe

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:24:51 PM

Well Said, However the Dev has still not responded to my meetnig request!

try contacting the other two, i doubt they all had shitty passwords haha
coinerjoe

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:25:39 PM

lol @ people trashing this scamcoin and than pumping another one.  I guess someone will bite.

Only a question for you:
What is the special thing of this coin, rather than other ICO, beside the special DEV who blew all the BTC we invest?Huh
This coin is special because of the entertainment value it has provided  Grin   BEER AND HOOKERS FOR EVERYBODY!!!!....... Well, just the dev....
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:30:05 PM

Hi Community .

Lukas has agreed to meet with me tomorrow!

if his account really was not hacked I am absolutely sure he would have not agreed to this!

I am doing everyone a huge favor here and taking out my personal time to go and see him and prove to all of you that he does exist and that their intentions are good!

if anyone wants to make donations for my lunch I would be happy as I am trying to help you all out.
 Equinox address" EYVrqs9gctzwsdfRk8JSywXouFX9RswCPq
windytime

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:31:25 PM

Only a question for you:
This coin is special because of the entertainment value it has provided  Grin   BEER AND HOOKERS FOR EVERYBODY!!!!....... Well, just the dev....

Oh well, I am calculating how much beer can he buy with 65 BTC from us. I hate the scammers, everywhere...

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:31:35 PM

Hi Community .

if his account really was not hacked I am absolutely sure he would have not agreed to this!

I am doing everyone a huge favor here and taking out my personal time to go and see him and prove to all of you that he does exist and that their intentions are good!

if anyone wants to make donations for my lunch I would be happy as I am trying to help you all out.

I'm going to send you 20btc if you cut his head.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Reoelliott

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:34:02 PM

Hi Community .

There will be no cutting of any heads!
I know Czech people and they are very honest hard working! I truly believe his account was hacked! how can people call a coin that only dropped from 550 to 200 a scam coin??? its ridiculous!!!! it was a panic dump by the weak hands thats all!

Edit: 220 sat
coinerjoe

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:34:22 PM

Dont worry fellas. the guy with negative trust feedback is gonna meet up with the dumping dev to patch things out.  Just keep buying  Grin
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:35:00 PM

Hi Community .

relax cowboy. Put your knife away.

Fud isn't that uncommon in crypto. Dev is ready to provide the proof that it was just a Fud..that's all you need.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
windytime

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:37:14 PM

Hi Community .

relax cowboy. Put your knife away.

Fud isn't that uncommon in crypto. Dev is ready to provide the proof that it was just a Fud..that's all you need.

And, prove it. You can?