Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...  (Read 166798 times)
politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:58:21 PM

I am very sad how you the "community" have attacked this project, created fake accounts of users, caused panic and spread FUD!

I am going to work on a new forum where members have to prove their identity to be able to join!

Theis coin has seriously been damaged!

as for Bittrex releasing funds! Total Lie,
As for the retard that cloned my account and said it was hacked--> you are a sickness I hope the community can get rid off. we dont need people like you here.

As previously stated , I am meeting Lukas tomorrow he has agreed! i will as all the questions you have been asking in person and get to the Truth Behind this!

Its really Unfair what the Fudders have done here!

I am guessing the first one who fails to join that forum due to unclear identity, will be you.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:59:03 PM

I am very sad how you the "community" have attacked this project, created fake accounts of users, caused panic and spread FUD!

I am going to work on a new forum where members have to prove their identity to be able to join!

As for the retard that cloned my account and said it was hacked--> you are a sickness I hope the community can get rid off. we dont need people like you here.

As previously stated , I am meeting Lukas tomorrow he has agreed! i will as all the questions you have been asking in person and get to the Truth Behind this!

why would bittrex lie about releasing funds ?  Roll Eyes

Because being untruthful is a disease and it's running rampant on this forum.  There doesn't have to be a rhyme or reason, people tell lies just for the fun of it around here.
KidCrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:59:39 PM

Where are you meeting Lukas? I want to come.
Reoelliott

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:00:39 PM

You might want to check that thread again, I'm afraid he screwed with you.
There will be no meeting, that wasn't the real dev.

And how can you prove that this was not the real DEV?Huh

We have been speaking and he agreed to meet me tomorrow morning, if he doesnt show up, then I will tell the community and we will know. If he does show up and we conduct the interview, then the community will also know the truth
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:01:09 PM

For Security reasons I will not disclose the meeting place!
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:01:18 PM

Because being untruthful is a disease and it's running rampant on this forum.  There doesn't have to be a rhyme or reason, people tell lies just for the fun of it around here.
true you may be right about that.  Smiley
KidCrypto

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:03:05 PM

Send me a private message with the location.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:03:47 PM

Send me the coordinates of the location.  Grin
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:04:25 PM

true you may be right about that.  Smiley

Yep Its very sad! anyways Lukas has told me that he wants to payback everyone that invested, he is also leaving the crypto world for good! I hope the Fudders are happy now, instead of supporting a project you have now ruined someones dream and messed up this project with your lies, fake account posting, Fud and total Bullshit!
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:05:38 PM

if you want the location then you can ask the Dev himself. i am not giving out any info like this.
Jedelqu

Activity: 68

I could really do without it.

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:06:30 PM

I warned you people about the scam .
DiabolusLoki

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:07:25 PM

We have been speaking and he agreed to meet me tomorrow morning, if he doesnt show up, then I will tell the community and we will know. If he does show up and we conduct the interview, then the community will also know the truth
Because I added that DEV that you got a meeting with on skype, and his IP was located in Germany, long way from Prague isn't it?
And check out that other topic if you want to know why people call you a scammer. (The other EQX Thread you just posted in)
KidCrypto

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:08:36 PM

DEV I WILL FIND YOU. Something will lead me to you
lahm-44

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:09:40 PM

I warned you people about the scam .

and we are supposed to listen to a nobody? get out of here
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:10:28 PM

Because I added that DEV that you got a meeting with on skype, and his IP was located in Germany, long way from Prague isn't it?
And check out that other topic if you want to know why people call you a scammer. (The other EQX Thread you just posted in)

So because someone created an account with the similar name and trolled me , this is your proof I am a scammer>?

So take us through this brilliant way you managed to trace the dev by his IP? do you even IP BRO!??
KidCrypto

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:10:53 PM

Everything you do on the internet is in a database somewhere. One day you will be brought to justice.
DiabolusLoki

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:11:46 PM

So because someone created an account with the similar name and trolled me , this is your proof I am a scammer>?

So take us through this brilliant way you managed to trace the dev by his IP? do you even IP BRO!??
Ever heard about a skype resolver? Guess you didn't, google it.
Don't act all superior while defending a low life scamming cunt.
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 07:11:52 PM

DEV I WILL FIND YOU. Something will lead me to you

Think about what you could have learned for puny .5 BTC.

Reoelliott

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:14:06 PM

I totally understand where your anger is coming from, I also lost huge money!
All I am saying is lets see the outcome of tomorrow, If I dont meet with LUKAS then I will happily join you in calling him a SCAMMER and any other names you want.
DiabolusLoki

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:14:51 PM

I totally understand where your anger is coming from, I also lost huge money!
All I am saying is lets see the outcome of tomorrow, If I dont meet with LUKAS then I will happily join you in calling him a SCAMMER and any other names you want.
I wouldn't hold your breath, but alright we'll see what happens.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: