Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...  (Read 166798 times)
johncarpe64

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:22:38 AM

this thread is weird i think he was hacked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:23:56 AM

People will still find the unfortunate bloke who's identity he stole.

Megalodon

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:27:09 AM

"Sorry guyths my account got hacked, now please buy back so I can exit pump and start working on another shitcoin to do the same thing, thenks lel." - dev of every other shitcoin.

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
MystPhysX

Activity: 597

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:33:26 AM

What I don't get is the fact that he had to gloat about it. He could have just disappeared and the coin would have depreciated much slower.

coinerjoe

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:42:46 AM

What I don't get is the fact that he had to gloat about it. He could have just disappeared and the coin would have depreciated much slower.
I dont think he was overly concerned about how fast it drops now that he has everyones cash.  Im sure the other shitcoin scammers are laughing privately, these sorts of scams seem to get recycled daily around here now.
johncarpe64

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:44:15 AM

People will still find the unfortunate bloke who's identity he stole.

i dont think people should do this it is wrong he could be a victim
elmanager

Activity: 305

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:44:51 AM

ok so Im just curious,

Bittrex said they "or there was a post claiming to be them" saying they have burnt the coins,

but if you look on Bittrex it says buys in EQX coin is 17,781,171.949. can someone explain this to me please!
It's buys, it can be trillions. Demand can be anything.
You're fuckin MORON! Just explained how did you take the ip from his skype, you liar!?
I'm on the way to get his real ips, these folks left a lot of trace and I'm sure this was not their first scam project but probably some of the lasts!
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:49:24 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 07:25:44 AM by unusualfacts30

Hello BTT Community

Regarding the recent theft of Bitcoins, Coins Source is no longer bound by an NDA, due to reputation loss from this incident. We always encourage investors to research heavily into coins before investing, Trust Index, Proof of Dev (POD) or any copy-cat service will not protect fraudulent activity. If a person is willing to rip off investors, then they will do it. No amount of force or laws will prevent a malicious act, there is only the consequences in the end.

There are several questions to be answered, and we are unsure why Bittrex relinquished the funds immediately upon the completion and distribution of funds, without any proof of the development work being done.

The Coins Source Team is a bit hesitant on releasing "Luckas" information, due to possibly being forged. We spend a great amount of time with our work, and verify developers with a certain degree of trust.

That being said, Trust Index has underwent a drastic change, and we are adapting to 2nd generation scams, using legitimate businesses and peoples names to promote malicious acts.

We've always urged the community to adopt a system in which developers are held accountable for their actions, and in the past 6 months the amount of thefts by POD or Trust index have been greatly diminished. Its not a perfect System, but we are learning and dared venture where no one else has.

Here's all the information we have regarding Lukas, and we hope it will assist the community to investigate deeper into this matter, as his digital footprints are all over the place.

https://mega.co.nz/#!udcHgATC!Gjmqlv_YDFhh0XuqHFE4rq0Crjr5pXUjCIP1jVyVCSk

Phone (possible fake): 415-815-4701
Name: Lukas Macek
Address (as stated on ID and papers): Praha, Nad Kaplickou 2369/10 We are unsure if he currently resides here, upon a search yields multiple names

This is all the information Coins Source has. We will continue to work our hardest to filter new developers into the Trust Verification. We hope to have your continued support, as we continue to put forth a safer environment for everyone, but it takes time, and funding to achieve a near-perfect system.

Without Trust Index/POD, there would be a lesser-degree of transparency and a more willingness and openess to scam. We Urge the community to stand together and push forward hard-driving questions on the developers, especially ICO funded coins.

If you want to talk to me directly on this matter, do not hesitate to do so, my communication channels are always open and i appreciate all feedback (good and bad) towards Coins Source. This will ultimately drive us to progress into the future for promoting a safer crypto environment for all.

Best Regards,

T.k. Hamed
CEO & Founder of Coins Source Inc.
1-562-794-5097

In this era it's Coinsource responsibility to make sure that Dev is real. What can you do?

Lets see...

1.) Video chat with dev before giving him any star. Ask him to show his ID during video chat.

2.) Residential address with proof (phone bill, electricity bill etc)

3.) Phone number. Ask him to call you while on video chat to confirm the phone number is correct and not fake.

4.) Everyone who is in Dev team needs to be on video chat.

5.) List coins he have created before

6.) If you're in USA and Dev is in different country. You shouldn't list his coin at all because you aren't familiar with ID/documents/address etc of that country and that'll make it harder for you to track him down in case he turns out to be a scammer.

If Dev refuses to agree with any of the above then you shouldn't put his coin on your site as trustworthy.

Good luck!

Scams would still come but those are few ways you can do to decrease it and it'll help your website gain more trust.

This is direct quote from your review

"Lukas Macek contacted the Coins Source team for a Trust Verification for EquinoxMangement. Equinox is an alternative coin that relies heavily on an organized structure and development team. Their extraordinary mobile wallet design and transparent team has led EquinoxMangement to issue an ICO fundraiser and has generated some success. Coins Source has verified the following: GitHub access, state identification, residency, social media and a one-on-one interview (via a 3rd party translator)."

Thanks for releasing his info...shit happens. Smiley

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:57:49 AM

Bittrex needs to stop hosting ICO period

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:01:38 AM

Bittrex needs to stop hosting ICO period

ICO isn't to blame. If Dev is legit & needs money for future development ICO can assist him with it.

If ICO is removed scammer will come up with something new. He chose ICO..that doesn't mean he wasn't scamming people before ICO.

Banning ICO won't do any good unless you punish the scammer and keep him from creating another scam coin.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:06:11 AM

Hello BTT Community

Regarding the recent theft of Bitcoins, Coins Source is no longer bound by an NDA, due to reputation loss from this incident. We always encourage investors to research heavily into coins before investing, Trust Index, Proof of Dev (POD) or any copy-cat service will not protect fraudulent activity. If a person is willing to rip off investors, then they will do it. No amount of force or laws will prevent a malicious act, there is only the consequences in the end.

There are several questions to be answered, and we are unsure why Bittrex relinquished the funds immediately upon the completion and distribution of funds, without any proof of the development work being done.

The Coins Source Team is a bit hesitant on releasing "Luckas" information, due to possibly being forged. We spend a great amount of time with our work, and verify developers with a certain degree of trust.

That being said, Trust Index has underwent a drastic change, and we are adapting to 2nd generation scams, using legitimate businesses and peoples names to promote malicious acts.

We've always urged the community to adopt a system in which developers are held accountable for their actions, and in the past 6 months the amount of thefts by POD or Trust index have been greatly diminished. Its not a perfect System, but we are learning and dared venture where no one else has.

Here's all the information we have regarding Lukas, and we hope it will assist the community to investigate deeper into this matter, as his digital footprints are all over the place.

Phone (possible fake): 415-815-4701
Name: Lukas Macek
Address (as stated on ID and papers): Praha, Nad Kaplickou 2369/10 We are unsure if he currently resides here, upon a search yields multiple names

This is all the information Coins Source has. We will continue to work our hardest to filter new developers into the Trust Verification. We hope to have your continued support, as we continue to put forth a safer environment for everyone, but it takes time, and funding to achieve a near-perfect system.

Without Trust Index/POD, there would be a lesser-degree of transparency and a more willingness and openess to scam. We Urge the community to stand together and push forward hard-driving questions on the developers, especially ICO funded coins.

If you want to talk to me directly on this matter, do not hesitate to do so, my communication channels are always open and i appreciate all feedback (good and bad) towards Coins Source. This will ultimately drive us to progress into the future for promoting a safer crypto environment for all.

Best Regards,

T.k. Hamed
CEO & Founder of Coins Source Inc.
1-562-794-5097

In this era it's Coinsource responsibility to make sure that Dev is real. What can you do?

Lets see...

1.) Video chat with dev before giving him any star. Ask him to show his ID during video chat.

2.) Residential address with proof (phone bill, electricity bill etc)

3.) Phone number. Ask him to call you while on video chat to confirm the phone number is correct and not fake.

4.) Everyone who is in Dev team needs to be on video chat.

5.) List coins he have created before

If Dev refuses to agree with any of the above then you shouldn't put his coin on your site as trustworthy.

Good luck!

Scams would still come but those are few ways you can do to decrease it and it'll help your website gain more trust.
+1
 More information they provide is better, ISP contract or simple checking on his real ip.Also to provide their personal social accounts(90% has it). AND LETS the community to put them their STARS they deserve depends on the information they provide and the developing.If someone wants our btc shouldn't be anon and must take response. Does anyone vote for anon politician?

P.S.
  This looks so familiar to EQX scam - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=834910.120
hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:34:45 AM

Bittrex should be required to return all EQX investor losses...!!!!!!
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:57:57 AM

Nothing will happen because the internet nerds who lose their money never go forward with their threats to contact the authorities.

Probably because their "money" wasn't even theirs to begin with, they probably made it from buying low and selling high and turning somebody else in the world into a bagholder ~ it's karma ~ greediest person loses each time.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
escrow.pm

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:08:40 AM

elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:09:02 AM

Nothing will happen because the internet nerds who lose their money never go forward with their threats to contact the authorities.

Probably because their "money" wasn't even theirs to begin with, they probably made it from buying low and selling high and turning somebody else in the world into a bagholder ~ it's karma ~ greediest person loses each time.

Speak for yourself loser! We are seeing how trustfully you can be so fuck off! I'm buying btc regularly from an ATM just because I believe in the crypto future and there are full of people like me. I bought around 5-6 k EQX just for support, nor for greediness, nor because I can't buy mills if I want. And we are also piss off from scamers and greedy shitraders as you like you described already yourself! We will see who gonna go forward!
NooBoobs

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:58:47 AM

I remember how me and my crypto enthusiast friends used to laugh about reports and warnings made by banks and other authorities.
Now, few months later, most of us have lost our money to whales and scams, sold our bitcoins and moved on to do something more creative. Look at the volumes of today. There's way more leavers like us than newcomers, so the alt market and btc itself continues to stagnate. Everything is more and more under manipulation and huge price spikes doesn't happen anymore like back in the day. I don't personally believe there's going to be another "black swan" in btc price or anywhere in crypto, it's going to happen in somewhere else where it's not expected, where markets are still healthy.
Bitcoin lives on and there's potential in assets but the alt market is dying.

+1
sempyper

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:00:03 AM

hey look its richie from bottrex. i prey for the day bittrex stop thinking about piling up fat stacks of btc and start taking responsibility... then they sit there and say oh its not out fault!! is that so? then explain how poloniex dont ard scams every day?
coinerjoe

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:24:09 AM

Speak for yourself loser! We are seeing how trustfully you can be so fuck off! I'm buying btc regularly from an ATM just because I believe in the crypto future and there are full of people like me. I bought around 5-6 k EQX just for support, nor for greediness, nor because I can't buy mills if I want. And we are also piss off from scamers and greedy shitraders as you like you described already yourself! We will see who gonna go forward!

lol thats cause you are a fucking retard!!!  This whole scene is a scam.  Most people have figured that out loooooong ago!!
serpicodk

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 09:29:19 AM

ok so Im just curious,

Bittrex said they "or there was a post claiming to be them" saying they have burnt the coins,

but if you look on Bittrex it says buys in EQX coin is 17,781,171.949. can someone explain this to me please!
It's buys, it can be trillions. Demand can be anything.
You're fuckin MORON! Just explained how did you take the ip from his skype, you liar!?
I'm on the way to get his real ips, these folks left a lot of trace and I'm sure this was not their first scam project but probably some of the lasts!

you are an idiot, its very easy to take IP from skype google "skype resolver"

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:41:03 AM

ok so Im just curious,

this is the illuminati supplying his ip.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: