Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...  (Read 166798 times)
WarNeverChanges

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:38:37 PM

This dev is my new hero.

Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:08:15 AM

Ah well, karma is a bitch....

Let's hope the dev gets driven over by a truck Cheesy
politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:29:06 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

THE DEV WILL NOT BE MEETING ME TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE can all now Know that he is a SCAMMER!!!!! guys dont keep your coins! we were all fucked from behind!

I apologize for defending him but somewhere there was some hope left that his account really was hacked!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

WILL YOU QUIT IT SCAMMER!!! It's not bad enough that you scammed people out of 65BTC, you then rubbed it in everyones face, you also STOLE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT AND MADE UP A BULLSHIT STORY ABOUT MEETING THE "DEV" WHO WE KNOW IS YOU!! Now you're pretending to sympathize with the people you ripped off all the while laughing behind your keyboard you SICK FUCK!! Just take the money you stole and FUCKING LEAVE! But before you go, GIVE ME MY FUCKING ACCOUNT BACK!! Sweet jesus, you deserve to BURN for this!  Angry Angry Angry

Listen up every body

Apparently this you sending message to your another account. lol. Because you made a big mistake and want to fix it Mr. DEV.
Since yesterday I was suspicious at Reoelliott. First he tried to tell everyone that the dev is not scammer and he wants to meet him. He was acting like a child. At first I thought he is just an investor who wants to raise the price  to dump his coins. After everything was revealed and everyone made sure that the dev is scammer and his account has not been hacked, he changed his strategy. He said that the dev sent him message and cancelled the meeting. Then after coinssource released the dev's information, he was the first one who did alot of efforts to find the dev. He said the dev is not in Czech and he lives in Russia, based on skype resolver. No one was more eager than him to find the dev. In one of my post I called him dev and told him I guess you are him (the dev) and he didn't answer. Finally I found that he is African and he mentioned that he is from south Africa and living in Cezch now. I did some more search and found this link:
http://www.dubaiforums.com/business-dubai/bitcoin-mining-project-looking-for-investors-t60160.html

As you see there is no information there. Why? Because he deleted it today. Even his skype ID was there and I searched it but couldnt find it. it is not there. But still you can find a little of that post in google search result. But why he should delete his post that belong to April in other website, immediately after I mentioned I know him?

Here is the screenshot of google search result:

I think the dev tried to play more than normal and that is causing he made some bloopers and finally he might pay for it. Now he has made another account and accusing his older account that it has been hacked and he never been in Czech but the reality is he is in Czech.

I have found his photo too and I am waiting for him to answer before I release it.

Conclusion:

I am guessing reolliot is the dev. If not, he has some relation with the dev.  The dev really lives in Czech but probably the address is fake.

IF you are looking for the dev, keep an eye on Reoelliott too.

Regards,
Politzer

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
Clyze

Activity: 177

Invest in your future.

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:39:35 AM

Dear Equinoxdev or who the fuck you are,

I hope you are having fun with the stolen funds. As you might have realized, we all are furious. Greed is something that occurs and we completely understand it (we let our greed take over to buy into the shittiest ICO ever). However, you have pulled a very nasty trick and we are all mad about it, but the funny thing is; its temporarely. We won't be mad forever, we won't cry forever having our funds stolen. Sure, I've lost a bunch, in fact, I've lost a lot for a student. But you know what? I don't give a shit. The fact that you stole our funds is pretty nasty, but it's quite entertaining to realize that you must be absolutely desperate to steal about 28k USD worth of bitcoins. That 28k isn't worth shit compaired to the nasty feeling you'll have for the rest of your life. Can you live with the fact that you've pulled this nasty trick? Probably you can, which makes you an insane cunt which we already figured out.

I hope you're enjoying that 28k, because before you know it; it's gone, finito, spent. We've worked hard for it and you stole it. Money, thats temporarely, but your personal reputation is a lifetime thing.

Moral of the story; fuck you, the community is after you

Cheers,
Clyze

Invest in your future.
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:40:47 AM

Dont know googles cache ?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wc9nQnG71KsJ:www.dubaiforums.com/business-dubai/bitcoin-mining-project-looking-for-investors-t60160.html+&cd=1&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de&client=firefox-a

https://twitter.com/Troy112233
politzer

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:43:56 AM

Thanks I completely forgot it.

nhrf3

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:47:06 AM

I hope 70BTC was worth spending behind bars. That shit won't even pay your legal fees dummy

RealReoelliott

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:47:39 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

WE can all now Know that he is a SCAMMER!!!!! guys dont keep your coins! we were all fucked from behind!

I apologize for defending him but somewhere there was some hope left that his account really was hacked!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

WILL YOU QUIT IT SCAMMER!!! It's not bad enough that you scammed people out of 65BTC, you then rubbed it in everyones face, you also STOLE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT AND MADE UP A BULLSHIT STORY ABOUT MEETING THE "DEV" WHO WE KNOW IS YOU!! Now you're pretending to sympathize with the people you ripped off all the while laughing behind your keyboard you SICK FUCK!! Just take the money you stole and FUCKING LEAVE! But before you go, GIVE ME MY FUCKING ACCOUNT BACK!! Sweet jesus, you deserve to BURN for this!  Angry Angry Angry

Listen up every body

Apparently this you sending message to your another account. lol. Because you made a big mistake and want to fix it Mr. DEV.
Since yesterday I was suspicious at Reoelliott. First he tried to tell everyone that the dev is not scammer and he wants to meet him. He was acting like a child. At first I thought he is just an investor who wants to raise the price  to dump his coins. After everything was revealed and everyone made sure that the dev is scammer and his account has not been hacked, he changed his strategy. He said that the dev sent him message and cancelled the meeting. Then after coinssource released the dev's information, he was the first one who did alot of efforts to find the dev. He said the dev is not in Czech and he lives in Russia, based on skype resolver. No one was more eager than him to find the dev. In one of my post I called him dev and told him I guess you are him (the dev) and he didn't answer. Finally I found that he is African and he mentioned that he is from south Africa and living in Cezch now. I did some more search and found this link:
http://www.dubaiforums.com/business-dubai/bitcoin-mining-project-looking-for-investors-t60160.html

As you see there is no information there. Why? Because he deleted it today. Even his skype ID was there and I searched it but couldnt find it. it is not there. But still you can find a little of that post in google search result. But why he should delete his post that belong to April in other website, immediately after I mentioned I know him?

http://i62.tinypic.com/10pq8gx.jpg]http://i62.tinypic.com/10pq8gx.jpg

I think the dev tried to play more than normal and that is causing he made some bloopers and finally he might pay for it. Now he has made another account and accusing his older account that it has been hacked and he never been in Czech but the reality is he is in Czech.

I have found his photo too and I am waiting for him to answer before I release it.

Conclusion:

I am guessing reolliot is the dev. If not, he has some relation with the dev.  The dev really lives in Czech but probably the address is fake.

Regards,
Politzer

FUCKS SAKE!!  WTF is this!? I never posted on any Dubai Forum! And I don't live in Czech republic I have never been there I live in Italy!! Here, I still I have control of my Twitter feed I posted Equinox Coin is a scam to prove I am the real Reo Elliott and I have nothing to do with this FUCKING SCAMMER!!  Angry Angry

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 12:48:54 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

Do you realize that there are people who don't fall on reverse psychology games and that's obvious that you're the scammer?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:49:21 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

Listen up every body

Conclusion:

Regards,
Politzer

FUCKS SAKE!!  WTF is this!? I never posted on any Dubai Forum! And I don't live in Czech republic I have never been there I live in Italy!! Here, I still I have control of my Twitter feed I posted Equinox Coin is a scam to prove I am the real Reo Elliott and I have nothing to do with this FUCKING SCAMMER!!  Angry Angry

Proof looks conclusive, you are going to jail for scamming.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
coinerjoe

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:52:50 AM

lol @ these internet dojo keyboard cagefighters talking shit like they are ever going to find him.  Next time how about not throwing your money into such an obvious scam cause clearly you bitches arent gonna do shit about it except for cry.  
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:54:59 AM

Are you italian?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:12:48 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

Your such a retard haha. if you honestly expect people to believe you then if your the real "REO" which you are not, then why not update your twitter status, oh thats right, your a little kid trying to cause shit and playing some game lol! and you dont have access to my twitter account @troy112233 cause you sir are a fuck head!!!!

Please dont believe this retard guys! my account was not hacked and its still perfectly safe!
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:16:26 AM

Stop looking for this man.. lukas macek dont even exist, you all got scammed by russian hacker who faked ids and hacked some guy facebook to steal those photos..
Wink
why is he talking in Czech? How could a russian dude get a czech cash voucher with his name and address with the same signature as signature from the ID card?

Here in Czech republic,Most people get meal vouchers, its part of work, i get a certain amount every month as well but make no mistake!!! The meal Vouchers never have your name and signature on! EVER!

I think it's time you come clean  Cheesy
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:16:38 AM

And by the way I will be happy to give out any Info about myself lol!

If I was the Dev I wouldnt waste my time here taunting people haha. what a joke!

if you had half a brain cell you would have read that theres a Troll account called RealReoElliott thats trolling me lol!

Itallian??? Yea right! Im in Prague!!!! everyone knows that
politzer

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:21:21 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

Your such a retard haha. if you honestly expect people to believe you then if your the real "REO" which you are not, then why not update your twitter status, oh thats right, your a little kid trying to cause shit and playing some game lol! and you dont have access to my twitter account @troy112233 cause you sir are a fuck head!!!!

Please dont believe this retard guys! my account was not hacked and its still perfectly safe!

Have you noticed you and Realreoelliott use lots of  "!!!!"  in your writing?  such a coincidence.  lol

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:22:04 AM

and caps

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:22:38 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

Listen up every body

Conclusion:

Regards,
Politzer

You are so smart for finding me out,!!! haha if you were actually following this forum you would have seen that I already posted Im from south africa, I already posted my skype id Reo.elliott1 would you also like to know how many times a take a shit everyday???

lol as for you believing the troll account "realReoelliott" is mine, haha why dont you ask him to update my twitter too @troy112233 where you can also see my real name.
he cant cause hes a fucken troll like half the people on this forum, how do we know you arnt the dev trying to divert the attention lol??

politzer

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:26:03 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

Listen up every body

Conclusion:

Regards,
Politzer

You are so smart for finding me out,!!! haha if you were actually following this forum you would have seen that I already posted Im from south africa, I already posted my skype id Reo.elliott1 would you also like to know how many times a take a shit everyday???

lol as for you believing the troll account "realReoelliott" is mine, haha why dont you ask him to update my twitter too @troy112233 where you can also see my real name.
he cant cause hes a fucken troll like half the people on this forum, how do we know you arnt the dev trying to divert the attention lol??

Don't change the subject. Why did you delete your post in that forum as soon as I told you I know you?

Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:26:20 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

Listen up every body

Conclusion:

Regards,
Politzer

Haha you posted Equinox coin was a scam?Huh i think you should get your story straight!!!

Just admit it , your a troll looking for attention lol! and Il prove it, I post your a fake on MY twitter cause im the real Reo!!! What a pathetic troll you are lol
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: