Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...  (Read 166798 times)
Reoelliott

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:28:47 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

THE DEV WILL NOT BE MEETING ME TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE can all now Know that he is a SCAMMER!!!!! guys dont keep your coins! we were all fucked from behind!

I apologize for defending him but somewhere there was some hope left that his account really was hacked!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

WILL YOU QUIT IT SCAMMER!!! It's not bad enough that you scammed people out of 65BTC, you then rubbed it in everyones face, you also STOLE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT AND MADE UP A BULLSHIT STORY ABOUT MEETING THE "DEV" WHO WE KNOW IS YOU!! Now you're pretending to sympathize with the people you ripped off all the while laughing behind your keyboard you SICK FUCK!! Just take the money you stole and FUCKING LEAVE! But before you go, GIVE ME MY FUCKING ACCOUNT BACK!! Sweet jesus, you deserve to BURN for this!  Angry Angry Angry

Listen up every body

Apparently this you sending message to your another account. lol. Because you made a big mistake and want to fix it Mr. DEV.
Since yesterday I was suspicious at Reoelliott. First he tried to tell everyone that the dev is not scammer and he wants to meet him. He was acting like a child. At first I thought he is just an investor who wants to raise the price  to dump his coins. After everything was revealed and everyone made sure that the dev is scammer and his account has not been hacked, he changed his strategy. He said that the dev sent him message and cancelled the meeting. Then after coinssource released the dev's information, he was the first one who did alot of efforts to find the dev. He said the dev is not in Czech and he lives in Russia, based on skype resolver. No one was more eager than him to find the dev. In one of my post I called him dev and told him I guess you are him (the dev) and he didn't answer. Finally I found that he is African and he mentioned that he is from south Africa and living in Cezch now. I did some more search and found this link:
http://www.dubaiforums.com/business-dubai/bitcoin-mining-project-looking-for-investors-t60160.html

As you see there is no information there. Why? Because he deleted it today. Even his skype ID was there and I searched it but couldnt find it. it is not there. But still you can find a little of that post in google search result. But why he should delete his post that belong to April in other website, immediately after I mentioned I know him?

Here is the screenshot of google search result:

I think the dev tried to play more than normal and that is causing he made some bloopers and finally he might pay for it. Now he has made another account and accusing his older account that it has been hacked and he never been in Czech but the reality is he is in Czech.

I have found his photo too and I am waiting for him to answer before I release it.

Conclusion:

I am guessing reolliot is the dev. If not, he has some relation with the dev.  The dev really lives in Czech but probably the address is fake.

IF you are looking for the dev, keep an eye on Reoelliott too.

Regards,
Politzer

You are so smart for finding me out,!!! haha if you were actually following this forum you would have seen that I already posted Im from south africa, I already posted my skype id Reo.elliott1 would you also like to know how many times a take a shit everyday???

lol as for you believing the troll account "realReoelliott" is mine, haha why dont you ask him to update my twitter too @troy112233 where you can also see my real name.
he cant cause hes a fucken troll like half the people on this forum, how do we know you arnt the dev trying to divert the attention lol??

Don't change the subject. Why did you delete your post in that forum as soon as I told you I know you?

What post?

Tell me what the post said?
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:32:05 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

WE can all now Know that he is a SCAMMER!!!!! guys dont keep your coins! we were all fucked from behind!

I apologize for defending him but somewhere there was some hope left that his account really was hacked!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

WILL YOU QUIT IT SCAMMER!!! It's not bad enough that you scammed people out of 65BTC, you then rubbed it in everyones face, you also STOLE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT AND MADE UP A BULLSHIT STORY ABOUT MEETING THE "DEV" WHO WE KNOW IS YOU!! Now you're pretending to sympathize with the people you ripped off all the while laughing behind your keyboard you SICK FUCK!! Just take the money you stole and FUCKING LEAVE! But before you go, GIVE ME MY FUCKING ACCOUNT BACK!! Sweet jesus, you deserve to BURN for this!  Angry Angry Angry

Listen up every body

Apparently this you sending message to your another account. lol. Because you made a big mistake and want to fix it Mr. DEV.
Since yesterday I was suspicious at Reoelliott. First he tried to tell everyone that the dev is not scammer and he wants to meet him. He was acting like a child. At first I thought he is just an investor who wants to raise the price  to dump his coins. After everything was revealed and everyone made sure that the dev is scammer and his account has not been hacked, he changed his strategy. He said that the dev sent him message and cancelled the meeting. Then after coinssource released the dev's information, he was the first one who did alot of efforts to find the dev. He said the dev is not in Czech and he lives in Russia, based on skype resolver. No one was more eager than him to find the dev. In one of my post I called him dev and told him I guess you are him (the dev) and he didn't answer. Finally I found that he is African and he mentioned that he is from south Africa and living in Cezch now. I did some more search and found this link:
http://www.dubaiforums.com/business-dubai/bitcoin-mining-project-looking-for-investors-t60160.html

As you see there is no information there. Why? Because he deleted it today. Even his skype ID was there and I searched it but couldnt find it. it is not there. But still you can find a little of that post in google search result. But why he should delete his post that belong to April in other website, immediately after I mentioned I know him?

I think the dev tried to play more than normal and that is causing he made some bloopers and finally he might pay for it. Now he has made another account and accusing his older account that it has been hacked and he never been in Czech but the reality is he is in Czech.

I have found his photo too and I am waiting for him to answer before I release it.

Conclusion:

I am guessing reolliot is the dev. If not, he has some relation with the dev.  The dev really lives in Czech but probably the address is fake.

Regards,
Politzer

You are so smart for finding me out,!!! haha if you were actually following this forum you would have seen that I already posted Im from south africa, I already posted my skype id Reo.elliott1 would you also like to know how many times a take a shit everyday???

lol as for you believing the troll account "realReoelliott" is mine, haha why dont you ask him to update my twitter too @troy112233 where you can also see my real name.
he cant cause hes a fucken troll like half the people on this forum, how do we know you arnt the dev trying to divert the attention lol??

Don't change the subject. Why did you delete your post in that forum as soon as I told you I know you?

Think about it, Why would the dev come back and register his account with his real name? what logic would that make?

i removed that post this afternoon because it was a post saying i live in the czech republic 'Prague' and I was looking for someone to invest in a bitcoin farm, its no longer needed so I removed it?

So if thats what it said, and you know this to be true, what difference would it make if I removed it or not if all the info in there was already on this forum, unless you didnt read the post because when you clicked on it , it was already removed and now your trying to find out what it was about, in that case I just told you?
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:33:14 AM

This just proves my last post to be true
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:36:04 AM

Anyways I was trolled by most likely the same guy thats created a "realReoelliott" account posing as the Dev, he ,essaged me to say we can meet and i just told everyone what he said. then he msged me and said Trolled you motherfucker so I told everyone I am not meeting the DEV!

You can look at my twitter tro112233 I just said he is a troll to prove to you he really is! most likely thats the Dev! Just messing with us all.

I also lost alot of money to this dont you worry! I am furious thats why Im trying to expose him
kleineaap

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:36:47 AM

Catching up with this thread..

The "dev", or the guy that scammed you all, is in a little village in Germany.
I'll post conclusive evidence once and if I find them.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:38:00 AM

Facts about EQXdev and Reoelliet:

-both speak broken english. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9378121#msg9378121 , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9384175#msg9384175, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9378081#msg9378081)
-both from Prague.
-Reoelliet deleted today that old post referring to him on dubai forum.
-Reoelliet asked for a meeting days ago (before the scam being revealed), dev replied of course but they never talked of that again. (trying to gain trust)
-both childish behaviour. (equinoxdev trolling his investors, reoelliet creating realreolelliot)

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:39:41 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

Listen up every body

Conclusion:

Regards,
Politzer

Think about it, Why would the dev come back and register his account with his real name? what logic would that make?

i removed that post this afternoon because it was a post saying i live in the czech republic 'Prague' and I was looking for someone to invest in a bitcoin farm, its no longer needed so I removed it?

So if thats what it said, and you know this to be true, what difference would it make if I removed it or not if all the info in there was already on this forum, unless you didnt read the post because when you clicked on it , it was already removed and now your trying to find out what it was about, in that case I just told you?
Because you posted it in April. At that time you would have not thought of scamming. But right now when you felt endangered, you deleted it. Listen to me,  Next time when you scam people just keep calm, go away and enjoy the money.  Do not come back to flip the investors the bird and make fun of them. You are about to be arrested. I guess whenever you raelly feel you are about to get caught, you will come back with another ID and say  I was hacked and try to bring everything back and support your shitcoin. It is better to do it now before I go one step further.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:41:52 AM

yes please do, I would love nothing more than to see him go to jail!
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:44:19 AM

Facts about EQXdev and Reoelliet:

-both speak broken english. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9378121#msg9378121 , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9384175#msg9384175, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9378081#msg9378081)
-both from Prague.
-Reoelliet deleted today that old post referring to him on dubai forum.
-Reoelliet asked for a meeting days ago (before the scam being revealed), dev replied of course but they never talked of that again. (trying to gain trust)
-both childish behaviour. (equinoxdev trolling his investors, reoelliet creating realreolelliot)

please show where he agreed, if I remember correctly he brushed me off! he said something about not being in Prague or something! the whole reason I invested in this coin was cause the Dev was suposed to be from my city!!!! If a Dev created a promising coin and you were going to throw money at it wouldnt you also want to meet him?
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:46:08 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

Listen up every body

Conclusion:

Regards,
Politzer

Because you posted it in April. At that time you would have not thought of scamming. But right now when you felt endangered, you deleted it. Listen to me,  Next time when you scam people just keep calm, go away and enjoy the money.  Do not come back to flip the investors the bird and make fun of them. You are about to be arrested. I guess whenever you raelly feel you are about to get caught, you will come back with another ID and say  I was hacked and try to bring everything back and support your shitcoin. It is better to do it now before I go one step further.

oh please do go one step further, Lol haha your just pissed you lost money to someone you will never find!
politzer

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:46:18 AM

yes please do, I would love nothing more than to see him go to jail!

Next thing is releasing your photo and then a contact information in Prauge. I am only giving you time to fix your mess.

Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:47:35 AM

My photo is all over my twitter account retard haha
politzer

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:49:00 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

Listen up every body

Conclusion:

Regards,
Politzer

oh please do go one step further, Lol haha your just pissed you lost money to someone you will never find!
Take a screenshot of the message that the dev sent you and post it here. I hope you not say that you deleted it. post it here. It otakes less than 3 mins. But if you want to spend time to photoshop it, it might take longer time.

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 01:51:03 AM

Oh man, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that "Reoelliott" and the "RealReoelliott" AND the developer or the guy who made this ANN are the same person.

He's just trying to confuse everyone so he can blame other people. It's simple.
You have his real information. Don't do anything stupid. Just find someone from Prague and tell him to get the police at his home.
I saw some pictures, showing that guy being in a hotel room, taking selfies.. adsasdsad. Also, in that club, images showing alcohol bottles.
Show those images to the police.

1) Get someone from Prague to go at his home. WITH POLICE.
2) Collect as much information you can. Including all nicknames involved in this drama topic. Give it to police. If they don't understand bitcoin, give them the exact amount in USD and tell them if they don't do anything, Interpol will.
3) Next time, DYOFR on ICOs, ITOs, PITOS or whathefuckITOS.

Have fun.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:52:35 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

Listen up every body

Conclusion:

Regards,
Politzer

Take a screenshot of the message that the dev sent you and post it here. I hope you not say that you deleted it. post it here. It otakes less than 3 mins. But if you want to spend time to photoshop it, it might take longer time.

how do I post a picture'?
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:53:10 AM

Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...
THIS Bastard will PAY what has he done...!!!!

I'm SPECIALL FORCES..reallly glad to fine and SHOT him..!!!!!! I will find this Idiotss
FUCKERRR.....BEWAREE....!!!!!!!,this MAN really want KILL you
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:54:47 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

Turns out it wasnt!!!

Listen up every body

Conclusion:

Regards,
Politzer

Ok check my twitter account, i posted the message there for you to see!!! See told you i was trolled lol!
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:55:18 AM

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 01:55:24 AM

You've got a button on your keyboard called "PRTSCRN".
Open messages, press that button. It will take a screen shot.

Next, open any graphic design software, even paint.

Make a new document inside of paint. Press CTRL+V or simply "paste" it inside.
Save that document with any name you like.

Open: www.imgur.com, drag that document inside of your browser ( inside of imgur ) and it'll show you upload options.
Grab the link and paste it here.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
politzer

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:56:33 AM

Oh man, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that "Reoelliott" and the "RealReoelliott" AND the developer or the guy who made this ANN are the same person.

He's just trying to confuse everyone so he can blame other people. It's simple.
You have his real information. Don't do anything stupid. Just find someone from Prague and tell him to get the police at his home.
I saw some pictures, showing that guy being in a hotel room, taking selfies.. adsasdsad. Also, in that club, images showing alcohol bottles.
Show those images to the police.

1) Get someone from Prague to go at his home. WITH POLICE.
2) Collect as much information you can. Including all nicknames involved in this drama topic. Give it to police. If they don't understand bitcoin, give them the exact amount in USD and tell them if they don't do anything, Interpol will.
3) Next time, DYOFR on ICOs, ITOs, PITOS or whathefuckITOS.

Have fun.
You know what, I never bought that shitcoin so I have not lost any money on that. Don't worry I will use it in a proper way. I am not newbie. I know what to do.  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: