Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:24:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ Polygon (MATIC) added! ⭐ Wagering Contest ⭐ Daily Challenges ⭐  (Read 343922 times)
Crypto-Games.net

Activity: 974
Merit: 264

Catch the winning spirit!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:03:42 PM

All users have a new DOGE deposit address, which can be found on your DOGE deposit page. We advice players to always check their deposit page for most recent address before making a deposit.

SuperStar still rolling strong and has recovered about 7.5 BTC of his 15 BTC loss. We hope to see him back into profit very soon Wink

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███   ★   8 GAMES   ★   WAGERING CONTEST   ★   JACKPOTS   ★   FAUCET   ★   ███
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀█▀█▄

▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄██▀▄█▄
██▀▄███
 ▀▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ █ ██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀▄▄▄▀▄
█▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀   ▀▄
█  █▄ █
 ▀▄██▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀ █ ▀▄
█▀▀▄▀▀█
 ▀▄█▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:49:04 PM

BTC Lottery 390 ends approximately in 18hrs!

First place
0.004800 BTC

Second place
0.000900 BTC

Third place
0.000300 BTC

Total tickets (of all players)

Price per ticket
0.000100 BTC

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:17:22 PM

I am pretty sure that ILoveLTC is going to be the number 1 LTC of all time if he keeps going with these crazy wins.

stomachgrowls

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:47:46 PM

I am pretty sure that ILoveLTC is going to be the number 1 LTC of all time if he keeps going with these crazy wins.
He already got the top 1 spot and the max reward for this month. Smiley

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
thenerdyone314

Activity: 47
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:01:38 PM

Let's talk about how much this site misrepresents their investments and misleads potential investors:

My investment stats:

Start amount: 54.8 strat
Today Total: 54.88 strat
Return: 0.15%

Site Profit Chart (Same time period):

Start amount: 35133 strat
Today Total: 44178 strat
Return: 25.75% return

I know some of you will comment on the fact that the total amount invested will influence my personal returns, but the total bankroll remains pretty much the same over the majority of that time period. I just think it is a misleading representation and potential investors should be aware of the large difference in reported site returns and actual personal returns.

I'm not necessarily saying that they are cheating us, because it was explained to me once and seemed to add up correctly, I'm just saying the representation of potential personal profit is not even close to the actual earned returns.

(Pictures included below)

My investment: https://snag.gy/o72qOX.jpg
Site profit chart: https://snag.gy/gHeSlp.jpg
Return Calculations: https://snag.gy/duw1hr.jpg
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2871
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 05:53:36 PM

Let's talk about how much this site misrepresents their investments and misleads potential investors:

My investment stats:

I know some of you will comment on the fact that the total amount invested will influence my personal returns, but the total bankroll remains pretty much the same over the majority of that time period. I just think it is a misleading representation and potential investors should be aware of the large difference in reported site returns and actual personal returns.

I'm not necessarily saying that they are cheating us, because it was explained to me once and seemed to add up correctly, I'm just saying the representation of potential personal profit is not even close to the actual earned returns.

It's not misleading. you would get the same result as on graph if you would own 100% of bankroll all the time. But bankroll is changing literally every minute.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
thenerdyone314

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:46:20 AM

My investment stats:

It's not misleading. you would get the same result as on graph if you would own 100% of bankroll all the time. But bankroll is changing literally every minute.

If you look at the total bankroll over that time period, other than one initial spike a day or two after the investment start date, it is almost a flat line for the whole time period. You make it sound like it wildly fluctuates like some pump and dump coin value lol
Bajank

Activity: 613
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:02:08 AM

good morning everyone, let's play gambling because playing gambling Crypto-Games can train my patience and big passion to always win
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:14:00 AM

If you look at the total bankroll over that time period, other than one initial spike a day or two after the investment start date, it is almost a flat line for the whole time period. You make it sound like it wildly fluctuates like some pump and dump coin value lol

We discussed this topic here some weeks ago, you can see my messages. Basically their graphs show "profits" before expenses, which I find misleading, they should indicate their that those are not real profits. You should expect to make more of less 70% of what the graphs shows (you must consider that bankroll keeps fluctuating as you were told, you can see the calculations I made in some previous messages in this thread).
joter85

Activity: 395
Merit: 255

crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 08:22:44 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 08:33:36 AM by joter85

We discussed this topic here some weeks ago, you can see my messages. Basically their graphs show "profits" before expenses, which I find misleading, they should indicate their that those are not real profits. You should expect to make more of less 70% of what the graphs shows (you must consider that bankroll keeps fluctuating as you were told, you can see the calculations I made in some previous messages in this thread).

Not really. Graph shows actual profit paid to investors (100%). But total bankroll size is shown wrong on graphs, need to fix that one.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:12:02 PM

Not really. Graph shows actual profit paid to investors (100%). But total bankroll size is shown wrong on graphs, need to fix that one.

That's not true, you even confirmed it when we talked about that here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750760.msg51678418#msg51678418
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750760.msg51678694#msg51678694
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 01:45:27 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2019, 08:56:28 AM by joter85

Then you understood me wrong. Once again, and I hope for the last time: profit on graph is actual profit paid out to investors. It is amount that investors got.

EDIT: I found one issue with graph... minesweeper data was not visible, have added that one to graph.

So logic is simple:
Profit in investment graph is: SUM(amount_dice+amount_slot+amount_blackjack+amount_videopoker+amount_roulette+amount_plinko+amount_mines-expenses) as profit

Data is taken from investments_details table, that has data of every single invesment profit paid to investors since the start of investment option on site. Data is grouped by dates, so each calculation that happens between 00:00:00 and 23:59:59 is grouped together.

Profit column is actual data that was paid to investors. So if all investors would sum their daily earnings on all of their invesments it would match with graph.

Expenses column is sum of referrer and faucet rewards, investors pay 70% and site pays 30% of those expenses (its has already 30% share cut as that happens in investments calculation).

amount_dice+amount_slot+amount_blackjack+amount_videopoker+amount_roulette+amount_plinko+amount_mines is profit or loss per game.

All data is visible on page:
https://www.crypto-games.net/details.aspx?type=investment&id=LONGID

Replace LONGID with your personal longid.

Either way I need to optimize this graph as investments_details table has grow big and calculations of graph takes a lot of computing power, and bankroll data is not calculated properly...

EDIT2: Ok found one more issue with graph Smiley

As you can see on investments_details page expenses are always in negative values, so there is a issue with upper formula. It should be:
SUM(amount_dice+amount_slot+amount_blackjack+amount_videopoker+amount_roulette+amount_plinko+amount_mines+expenses) as profit

Not

SUM(amount_dice+amount_slot+amount_blackjack+amount_videopoker+amount_roulette+amount_plinko+amount_mines-expenses) as profit

Sorry for that, my bad. But after all investments are calculated correctly, just there were two graph issues that are fixed now. Bankroll size issue on graph will get fixed soon as it requires more changes.

EDIT3: Bankroll size issue is resolved too. Now bankroll size won't change for old investments.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 02:54:58 PM

My investment stats:

You still read the graph wrong. Despite the errors that have been fixed over the day, your way of reading the graph will never get you the same percentage,
because that is not what the graph is, its not what the graph shows, its not even what the graph is titled.

"Total investors profit" means the profit all investors combined made since the beginning of when investments have started.
If you want to get an idea of how that calculates for your individual investment, you HAVE TO measure it against the bankroll size, because you get a share of it based on the bankroll size and your investment size.
I'm not saying that the chart data is 100% accurate, I'm just saying that it's nowhere near as inaccurate as you wrongly make people believe by ignoring what I have explained to you several times in the past.

Read my post regarding this again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750760.msg49318312#msg49318312

Then do your calculations again, and do them correctly, which would lead you to this:

The profit over the time you're looking at is 44178 STRAT-35133 STRAT = 9045 STRAT. Those have to be distributed to all investors based on their shares.
All investors combine to 92458 STRAT right now, 9045/92458= 0.0978 STRAT profit per 1 STRAT invested.
0.0978*54.8=5.359 STRAT. You would expect a 9.8% increase for your investment based on the previous chart (including all the errors since fixed by Joter), not a 25% increase.

(Side note: The chart isn't working for me right now, as it's being worked on right now, so I can't verify your numbers. I've used the current bankroll size, I don't know if it was higher in the period you're looking at, nor do I currently know the period you refer to, so I can't check it against my own investment either.)

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:51:46 AM

Then you understood me wrong. Once again, and I hope for the last time: profit on graph is actual profit paid out to investors. It is amount that investors got.

How do you explain this then:

I run the same exercise but every month from July 25 2018 to July 2 2019, and I get that returns following your graph would have been 10.19% (bigger than if bankroll had been constant since that date, as I previously thought), while I made only 7.43%:

Date   Bankroll   Profit   Capital if bankroll is Constant during the month   My investment
07/25/18   1523.63   1133.86   1.0000   1.0000
08/01/18   1549.17   1134.93   1.0007  
09/01/18   1526.08   1146.17   1.0080  
10/01/18   1527.49   1148.98   1.0098  
11/01/18   1515.00   1203.59   1.0459  
12/01/18   1447.85   1212.71   1.0522  
01/01/19   1486.70   1226.54   1.0623  
02/01/19   1496.46   1241.40   1.0729  
03/01/19   1476.07   1246.89   1.0768  
04/01/19   1440.69   1263.00   1.0886  
05/01/19   1385.25   1272.56   1.0958  
06/01/19   1382.68   1284.69   1.1054  
07/01/19   1285.11   1280.17   1.1018  
07/02/19   1285.84   1280.30   1.1019   1.0743

The formula to calculate capital is ((profit at that point in time-previous profit)/previous casino bankroll+1)*previous capital.

For example, for 8/1/18: ((1134.93-1133.86)/1523.63+1)*1
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 05:57:00 AM

How do you explain this then:

I run the same exercise but every month from July 25 2018 to July 2 2019, and I get that returns following your graph would have been 10.19% (bigger than if bankroll had been constant since that date, as I previously thought), while I made only 7.43%:

Date   Bankroll   Profit   Capital if bankroll is Constant during the month   My investment
07/25/18   1523.63   1133.86   1.0000   1.0000
08/01/18   1549.17   1134.93   1.0007  
09/01/18   1526.08   1146.17   1.0080  
10/01/18   1527.49   1148.98   1.0098  
11/01/18   1515.00   1203.59   1.0459  
12/01/18   1447.85   1212.71   1.0522  
01/01/19   1486.70   1226.54   1.0623  
02/01/19   1496.46   1241.40   1.0729  
03/01/19   1476.07   1246.89   1.0768  
04/01/19   1440.69   1263.00   1.0886  
05/01/19   1385.25   1272.56   1.0958  
06/01/19   1382.68   1284.69   1.1054  
07/01/19   1285.11   1280.17   1.1018  
07/02/19   1285.84   1280.30   1.1019   1.0743

The formula to calculate capital is ((profit at that point in time-previous profit)/previous casino bankroll+1)*previous capital.

For example, for 8/1/18: ((1134.93-1133.86)/1523.63+1)*1

Please read my upper post again and try your calculation again.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:52:46 AM

ILoveLTC is absolutely hammering it again, 70 LTC won in the space of less than 10 minutes.

stomachgrowls

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:48:42 PM

ILoveLTC is absolutely hammering it again, 70 LTC won in the space of less than 10 minutes.
Another day for ILoveLTC. Cool

BTC Lottery round 391 ends approximately in 18 hrs!

First place
0.003200 BTC

Second place
0.000600 BTC

Third place
0.000200 BTC

Price per ticket
0.000100 BTC

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:25:33 PM

BTC Lottery round 391 ends approximately in 18 hrs!
That round has ended but I'll leave it upto you to post results should you wish to. Cheesy The raining bot has showered at the right time exactly after the price went up!

23:41 * Raining to Paecga129 0.00204821 LTC
23:41 * Raining to Devanalove 0.00060242 LTC
23:41 * Raining to August534 0.00038153 LTC
23:41 * Raining to Smitty337 0.00028113 LTC
23:41 * Raining to Diana 0.00020081 LTC
23:41 * Raining to s0lidus 0.00018072 LTC
Lucky Basterds!
thenerdyone314

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:45:21 PM

EDIT: I found one issue with graph... minesweeper data was not visible, have added that one to graph.

So logic is simple:
Profit in investment graph is: SUM(amount_dice+amount_slot+amount_blackjack+amount_videopoker+amount_roulette+amount_plinko+amount_mines-expenses) as profit

Data is taken from investments_details table, that has data of every single invesment profit paid to investors since the start of investment option on site. Data is grouped by dates, so each calculation that happens between 00:00:00 and 23:59:59 is grouped together.

Profit column is actual data that was paid to investors. So if all investors would sum their daily earnings on all of their invesments it would match with graph.

Expenses column is sum of referrer and faucet rewards, investors pay 70% and site pays 30% of those expenses (its has already 30% share cut as that happens in investments calculation).

amount_dice+amount_slot+amount_blackjack+amount_videopoker+amount_roulette+amount_plinko+amount_mines is profit or loss per game.

All data is visible on page:
https://www.crypto-games.net/details.aspx?type=investment&id=LONGID

Replace LONGID with your personal longid.

Either way I need to optimize this graph as investments_details table has grow big and calculations of graph takes a lot of computing power, and bankroll data is not calculated properly...

EDIT2: Ok found one more issue with graph Smiley

As you can see on investments_details page expenses are always in negative values, so there is a issue with upper formula. It should be:
SUM(amount_dice+amount_slot+amount_blackjack+amount_videopoker+amount_roulette+amount_plinko+amount_mines+expenses) as profit

Not

SUM(amount_dice+amount_slot+amount_blackjack+amount_videopoker+amount_roulette+amount_plinko+amount_mines-expenses) as profit

Sorry for that, my bad. But after all investments are calculated correctly, just there were two graph issues that are fixed now. Bankroll size issue on graph will get fixed soon as it requires more changes.

EDIT3: Bankroll size issue is resolved too. Now bankroll size won't change for old investments.

The graphs definitely look better now. I appreciate you fixing them
stomachgrowls

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:24:37 PM

BTC Lottery round 392 end approximately 1d 13h

First place
0.003040 BTC

Second place
0.000570 BTC

Third place
0.000190 BTC

Price per ticket
0.000100 BTC

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: