Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ Low House Edge ⭐ Wagering Contest ⭐ Daily Challenges ⭐  (Read 343817 times)
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:54:12 AM

Being muted or being punished because i've done something destructive or breaking a rules is easy to accept but i was punished because i was just trying to be friendly and helping other users.

Anyway, i apologized if i offended anyone out of my actions. And i don't want to make such any issue regarding with that.

The site is good. Very nice and there is a free faucet where can earn some satoshi that you can use to play.

I've been in many site with the same concept but this one is really different. The game is fair. And there are so many games available.

Only the chat is not so much active.

How did you reminds the new guy who said "hi" on chat? Did you use bad words and why do you think saying Hi or Hello on chat is against the chat rules? Greeting is a common short message on chat no matter it is being said by new or old players. You cant say all short messages are spam messages, how if there is someone ask a Yes/No question? Will you remind someone answering other question with a Yes or a No as something against the rules?
You tried to be helpful but you did it in the wrong way imho, that's why you get muted.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maliken01

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

Being muted or being punished because i've done something destructive or breaking a rules is easy to accept but i was punished because i was just trying to be friendly and helping other users.

Anyway, i apologized if i offended anyone out of my actions. And i don't want to make such any issue regarding with that.

The site is good. Very nice and there is a free faucet where can earn some satoshi that you can use to play.

I've been in many site with the same concept but this one is really different. The game is fair. And there are so many games available.

How did you reminds the new guy who said "hi" on chat? Did you use bad words and why do you think saying Hi or Hello on chat is against the chat rules? Greeting is a common short message on chat no matter it is being said by new or old players. You cant say all short messages are spam messages, how if there is someone ask a Yes/No question? Will you remind someone answering other question with a Yes or a No as something against the rules?
You tried to be helpful but you did it in the wrong way imho, that's why you get muted.
I can't remeber the most exact words that i used to greet the guy but it is like " Hello buddy, How are you? Hope you are lucky today, sending short message in chat box is against the chat rules, thank you." That may not be the exact 100% words that i used in my responce. And i got muted first 1 minute. Then i was shock like Whoah why i was muted? Then i ask the mod after one minute. Why i was muted? and i was just reminding the guy that short message is against the rule. Then the mod muted me without any answer for another 20mins. So the guy that i helped told the mod that " Dear Mod can you please unmute him because he is just trying to remmind me" Then the mod reply "no" And also other users from the chat ask the admin that i am just trying to help and the poor me get muted.

What i would liked to do is just to help in a little way i can for the website. Even just in the chatbox so that there is a friendly chat community in there but i was punished. Yes i know that it is not my job to remind people of what should they do or not, but isn't it good that i help in a little way by doing that? Or if i did a mistake, isn't telling me that "hey man sorry but you are not doing it right". and then if i continue doin it then that is when the punishment will come.

Now i already apologized if people think that the problem was on my side.

I am sorry for that, and promise that i will not be as helpful or even as active as i was before on that chat.

I was just trying to help, and if i do wrong, Tell it to me and i will not do it.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:13:21 AM

Yes i know that it is not my job to remind people of what should they do or not

I wasn't there at the time but this looks to be the problem. It's OK for someone to say 'Hi', even if it wasn't you should leave to the moderators to deal with. People don't usually get muted without a warning first so you may have already been asked not to do it?

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RoadCrypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:43:36 AM

So funny what just happen to me in the chat box. There was a new guy saying Hi. Just Hi. And i thought, it is against the chat rules that posting short messages in  the chat box. For me trying to be helpful and remind him of the chat rules. I was muted in the chat box for a reason of reminding someone.. LoL I ask myself why? i was just trying to be helpful? did i broke any rules? Nobody warned me that i broke any rules,  why? Its not really a big deal if i got muted because i broke a rules. My point is, i was trying to be helpful and in return i was muted.

I gave you a 1 minute mute to erase your message from chat because you warned someone for saying "Hi".
Mods never warn people for saying "Hi" or "Hello" and that's why you should leave those things up to them. There's certain circumstances where short messages are acceptable.

There's no problem here and you don't have to apologize.
If I wouldn't have been in the middle of a conversation, I would have explained to you that help with the chat rules from players only confuses things.
I'm sorry that you didn't understand that the 1 minute was a warning and meant to signify my opposition to your warning.

This was also cleared up in chat when you came back..
maliken01

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:03:45 AM

I wasn't there at the time but this looks to be the problem. It's OK for someone to say 'Hi', even if it wasn't you should leave to the moderators to deal with. People don't usually get muted without a warning first so you may have already been asked not to do it?

Nope, Mod told me that the first minute that he muted me was his warning. How would i know? After the first muted then i was able to send a message again, and i was about to ask, why i was muted when i was only reminding someone. But instead of answering he punished me with another 20 mins more of mute.
So funny what just happen to me in the chat box. There was a new guy saying Hi. Just Hi. And i thought, it is against the chat rules that posting short messages in  the chat box. For me trying to be helpful and remind him of the chat rules. I was muted in the chat box for a reason of reminding someone.. LoL I ask myself why? i was just trying to be helpful? did i broke any rules? Nobody warned me that i broke any rules,  why? Its not really a big deal if i got muted because i broke a rules. My point is, i was trying to be helpful and in return i was muted.

I gave you a 1 minute mute to erase your message from chat because you warned someone for saying "Hi".
Mods never warn people for saying "Hi" or "Hello" and that's why you should leave those things up to them. There's certain circumstances where short messages are acceptable.

If I wouldn't have been in the middle of a conversation, I would have explained to you that help with the chat rules from players only confuses things.
I'm sorry that you didn't understand that the 1 minute was a warning and meant to signify my opposition to your warning.

Hi there, Yes everything was settled on the same chat and as what i have said on my previous comment, There was no big issue regarding this matter. The problem might be on my side so that is why i am apologizing. People are just asking and to clear everything i am answering them.

So for the next reader, As i am giving respect to the thread owner, everything was settled already.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

So funny what just happen to me in the chat box. There was a new guy saying Hi. Just Hi. And i thought, it is against the chat rules that posting short messages in  the chat box. For me trying to be helpful and remind him of the chat rules. I was muted in the chat box for a reason of reminding someone.. LoL I ask myself why? i was just trying to be helpful? did i broke any rules? Nobody warned me that i broke any rules,  why? Its not really a big deal if i got muted because i broke a rules. My point is, i was trying to be helpful and in return i was muted.

Hi there, Yes everything was settled on the same chat and as what i have said on my previous comment, There was no big issue regarding this matter. The problem might be on my side so that is why i am apologizing. People are just asking and to clear everything i am answering them.

So for the next reader, As i am giving respect to the thread owner, everything was settled already.

If it makes you feel any better, I've had the same warning a couple of times too. Doesn't matter too much as long as you apologize and don't do it again.
Besides, chat would become too confusing and hostile if regular players started pointing out the rules all of the time.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

There is no way they mute people without having any reason on it. I know crypto-games.net for being very loyal to his customers if they do not abuse on their games. I think they have rules that you abuse, for spamming their chat is the main reason why they mute you, or you are trying to send some phising link from their site might be muted too. But if this is just a warning the you will be unmuted just in no time
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:04:13 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 07:17:18 PM by marlboroza

And i got muted first 1 minute.
I guess that was a warning.
Then the mod muted me without any answer for another 20mins.
That was probably another warning.
Look, it is never good idea to fight with moderators anywhere. They have banhammer, you don't. Just forget about it and move on.  Wink
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

And i got muted first 1 minute.
I guess that was a warning.
Then the mod muted me without any answer for another 20mins.
That was probably another warning.
Look, it is never good idea to fight with moderators anywhere. They have banhammer, you don't. Just forget about it and move on.  Wink

if you get irked at mods over some silly mute,then online gambling is not your thing Smiley
you have to stay calm and gamble with clear head
mods are humans too,sometimes they can be wrong,it doesn't mean that you have to take it personally
being a mod myself I know that it is not an easy job and you cannot be "good" to all and everyone
but usually they mute for a reason,I got muted there once too,over some pretty innocent comment  Tongue ,so what,move on and do not plan to voodo doll the mod

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

I really like the new High Rolls tab including all the games. Just one suggested enhancement, if you could add an optional filter to include or exclude games that would be great.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto-Games.net

Activity: 974
Merit: 264

Catch the winning spirit!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:34:15 PM
Merited by DogecoinMachine (5)

There have been some changes on the website:

* The High Rolls tab will now show high roll bets from all games. Small bets with big profit will also appear on high rolls. Here's an example how it looks like:

(congrats to rudaruda with that green streak and especially with that big 0.2775 BTC win there!)

* There's a new *info* section where you can find your profile and balance information:

Today's Bitcoin lottery (round 251) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Bitcoin
1B4RF13804.779%0.02176 BTC
2Bluto305511.029%0.00408 BTC
3Herman3866022122.059%0.00136 BTC

Congratulations

Ethereum Lotto draw tomorrow, 11 hours left to buy your ticket(s)!

Current Wagering Contest leaders after 3 weeks of wagering are listed in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850986.msg32823850#msg32823850.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███   ★   8 GAMES   ★   WAGERING CONTEST   ★   JACKPOTS   ★   FAUCET   ★   ███
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀█▀█▄

▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄██▀▄█▄
██▀▄███
 ▀▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ █ ██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀▄▄▄▀▄
█▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀   ▀▄
█  █▄ █
 ▀▄██▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀ █ ▀▄
█▀▀▄▀▀█
 ▀▄█▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:07:14 PM

So funny what just happen to me in the chat box. There was a new guy saying Hi. Just Hi. And i thought, it is against the chat rules that posting short messages in  the chat box. For me trying to be helpful and remind him of the chat rules. I was muted in the chat box for a reason of reminding someone.. LoL I ask myself why? i was just trying to be helpful? did i broke any rules? Nobody warned me that i broke any rules,  why? Its not really a big deal if i got muted because i broke a rules. My point is, i was trying to be helpful and in return i was muted.

Have those rules changed? Last I was around people were still getting warned even if they just said Hello.

Also it's now been a while since my permanent mute... is there any official reason as to why I was muted?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
RoadCrypto

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:55:32 AM

Have those rules changed? Last I was around people were still getting warned even if they just said Hello.

Mods never warn people for saying "Hi" or "Hello" and that's why you should leave those things up to them.

Did I use the word "never"? Some people who "Hi" spam get muted sometimes...  Roll Eyes

Seems to me you don't know who's been warned before and you're just finding an opportunity to nit-pick.  Smiley

here's the link so you can look it up: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nit-picking

you have to stay calm and gamble with clear head
mods are humans too,sometimes they can be wrong,it doesn't mean that you have to take it personally
being a mod myself I know that it is not an easy job and you cannot be "good" to all and everyone
but usually they mute for a reason,I got muted there once too,over some pretty innocent comment  Tongue ,so what,move on and do not plan to voodo doll the mod

I've been known to give tips after mutes when people don't make a big deal of it.

Also it's now been a while since my permanent mute... is there any official reason as to why I was muted?

I can only speak for myself, I'd say it's because you don't respect the rules and try to find subtleties to justify your behavior.
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:01:01 AM

short story, was at another dice sites chat room and one person mention CG chat. in 2min 4 people said they were banned for life too. Cheesy Cheesy

i must admit. they run the chat room good by socialist standards.

fuck free speech

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

short story, was at another dice sites chat room and one person mention CG chat. in 2min 4 people said they were banned for life too. Cheesy Cheesy

fuck free speech
That must have been a chatroom full of intellectuals  Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RoadCrypto

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

fuck free speech

Banned, or muted?

fuck free speech, Let's abandon all the rules. I'm going to send Bitcoin to an Eth address. /s
(rules are there for a reason)

We have alot of leniency on what you can say in CG chat. some people don't like rules and just want to buck authority. that sucks for them. like I said, i've been known to tip people who are cool about it. I don't even want an apology, I just want to stop spam, begging and disrespect, it's nothing personal or out of the ordinary. some people just want to find loopholes, keep spamming or force their views on people. you can free speech in your own yard for all I care, but there are things that need moderation. There's no shortage of examples online. you don't post pr0n in an old lady's knitting forum for example. if you do, then maybe you don't understand why chats and forums need moderation.  Smiley
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:00:18 AM
Merited by finist4x (1)

fuck free speech
Ironically, those defending "free speech" the loudest often have the least idea of what the term actually means.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

We'll try to do something, thanks for suggestion  Wink

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Crypto-Games.net

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

An update for Dice Jackpot hunters!:

Current Progressive Dice Jackpots:
  • 3.26 BTC
  • 103.27 ETH
  • 16.66 DASH
  • 2,692,559 DOGE
  • 10.70 GAS
  • 12.18 XMR
  • 109.42 LTC
  • 438.97 PPC
  • 169.91 STRAT
  • 286,285,900 PLAY

You can win the Jackpot if your dice bet meets ALL of the following criteria:

• Your dice roll is 7.777 or 77.777
  • Your dice roll is a winning roll
  • Your bet size is at least 0.0000005 BTC, 0.0005 DASH, 50 DOGE, 0.0005 ETH, 0.00005 XMR, 0.0005 LTC, 0.05 PPC, 0.005 STRAT, 0.0005 GAS or 500 PlayMoney
  • The last two digits of your Dice BetID are 77

You will receive 100% of the Jackpot if win amount is above 0.005 BTC, 0.5 DASH, 10,000 DOGE, 0.2 ETH, 0.5 XMR, 0.5 LTC, 5 PPC, 2 STRAT, 0.2 GAS or 50,000 PlayMoney. If win amounts is lower, you will receive a proportional share of the Jackpot with the minimum set to 1%.

Last Jackpot hit was on March 5th, 2018 from user Elinor958.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀█▀█▄

▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄██▀▄█▄
██▀▄███
 ▀▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ █ ██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀▄▄▄▀▄
█▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀   ▀▄
█  █▄ █
 ▀▄██▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀ █ ▀▄
█▀▀▄▀▀█
 ▀▄█▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Crypto-Games.net

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

Bitcoin Lotto round #252 will close in approx 8 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place: 0.00920 BTC
2nd place: 0.00172 BTC
3rd place: 0.00057 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 115
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀█▀█▄

▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄██▀▄█▄
██▀▄███
 ▀▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ █ ██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀▄▄▄▀▄
█▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀   ▀▄
█  █▄ █
 ▀▄██▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀ █ ▀▄
█▀▀▄▀▀█
 ▀▄█▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: