Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want the Mining Profit share program?
Yes - 15 (88.2%)
No - 2 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10  (Read 56157 times)
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:36:21 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 01:39:37 AM by tom14cat14

Trader Coin (TRDR)

Launched Sunday 8/24/2014 2pm Central USA (1900 GMT)

Proof of Developer rating in 4 out of 5

Name- Trader Coin
Ticker- TRDR
Algo- Scrypt
Total coins 10million
2 coin per block
60 sec block generation
86,400 TRDR per 30 day month
digishield
First 60 Blocks will be .1 coins for fair launch
Premine - .05%

Twitter @TraderCoin1
https://twitter.com/TraderCoin1
IRC - #tradercoin

The point of trader coin is to be a clean stable coin with no scams and no false promises. I am providing the community with a clean coin that can be changed as they see fit. The coins price will not be inflated due to false promises and then the developer running away. I will make sure the coin is stable and fix bugs as they come up. I want to experiment on how the ALT community will accept a purely decentralized coin that does not revolve around a single alt coin developer. This is why it is a small premine.

With all the scams and failed ICO's that have come out I think it is time to go back to the basics. Lets have a basic coin at the beginning and Grow it as a community. Let the community build this coin to what they want it to be. Having the resources to add any & all new developments out there, which the community can make happen if they want & not rely on the Dev to do everything Wink

• Launch the basics of the coin
  • Update with tasks the community has done
  • Mining Pools, Block Explorers, Translation Threads, etc...
  • Website created
  • Profit share program
  • Add developement to the coin from the communities efforts
  • Add developement to the coin from the communities efforts
  • Post or PM community efforts & they will be added

I have created a profit share program where you need to have 1000 TRDR to be eligible. You will have to submit what TRDR address you will be keeping the coins in. You will have to maintain min TRDR to be eligible for payment. We will have an enrollment period that we are planning to close on September 12, 2014. Enrollment will be reopened at times to accept new members. Your payout will be a percentage of how much BTC is mined. Your percentage will be based on your coins vs how many are enrolled in the program. Payouts will initially be every 5 days(Subject to change) until I know how many people will enroll. I will accept donations which will go directly to increasing the hash speed of the group miner. Meaning if you donate your payouts over the long run will go up because we will have a higher hashrate.

Example: You have 1000 TRDR enrolled and there are a total of 10,000 TRDR enrolled in the program. You would then have 10% of the profit pool. So if the payout is .5 BTC you would receive 10% of the .5 BTC or .05 BTC for that payment period.

To apply for the profit share program please send an email to tradercoin01@gmail.com.
Please send your TRDR address where your minimum coins will be held and BTC address where your profit share will be sent. We are also asking you to send one coin to this address Tq6TdjWb5pAJXwwtF63t17hqfXhBFTywme along with the tx id to confirm you are the correct owner of this account. Then please inform whether you want the coin returned or if your would like them added to the donation pot for hash upgrade.

So why would I enroll and not just buy my own miner? This will be a continuous payout based on how many TRDR you have. You will not have to buy anything. It is beneficial to donate to help buy more hash power. However initial hash is donated by Tom14cat14.

Why should I trust you that you will pay me? I have shown to be trustworthy through all of my actions. ie: Twitter Giveaways, weekly contest for BTC and Firecoin profit share. I have always kept to my word. I also will be paying for this hash power out of my own pocket so the only thing you are risking is buying Trader Coin.

Why so many coins for enrollment? This has to be an exclusive group and something to shoot for in order to make the share you are paid out worth it. If I make it to low then everyone would get a much smaller payout. Those that do not have enough coins will be able to keep acquiring coins until you reach the minimum and then you can enroll next time it is open. You will also benefit if this raises the price of the coin. We will be taking coins off the market which will reduce supply. This could help stabilize the price. I will open this round of sign ups for a week at current rate and if enrollment is low then I will drop the requirement to a lower amount.

I have enrolled can I add more coins to gain a larger percentage of the profits? Yes the only requirement is that you maintain the minimum 1000 TRDR.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. This program pays you to hold your coins. The fist payout for Firecoin was .128 BTC split amongst all of those enrolled.

Here is the payout spread sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wevVnjOiMWBKS-hupp--Ruc-mGfSHwhCB7mU6hlZ6go/edit?usp=sharing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:37:59 PM

well ok then, ninja launch it and have the 3 BTC for it to go straight to Trex

And clone a coin that has some features.

lol there ya go

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:38:01 PM

Interesting. I will be watching this thread.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:39:35 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 06:30:32 PM by tom14cat14

I have quoted something I said later in this thread so it does not get lost. I really want to be upfront with everyone so they know what they are getting into with this coin if they invest. This tells a bit of where I am coming from.

Don't take this as bashing the coin, but there's already a ton of other coins out there with the same purpose, just be another coin, and the dev's get bored and rely on the community to do everything.

Should have just called this Seinfeld coin, it's about nothing.

Bitcoin started out small and with no real direction too, but it was pioneering.  You don't have that going for you.

I don't care about the premine, let that get under other people's skin..

The ultimate end of this coin will be fail, because depending on the community when the community is already spread out to almost 500 other coins leave very slim pickings, and you end up with this:

Well said Wink

Also not bashing the coin or Tom14Cat, but do feel that many other coins need to be revived & new coins only make things worst Undecided Don't get me wrong, I test them all to see something new & am disappointed 99% of the time Undecided Only 10% out of the 1000+ coins have anything worth real value aside from the communities hype & copied implementations of other coins being made. Half of that 10% are coins they call dead (why use the terminology dead? worst thing seen in crypto <100's of times a day, if not more> & so many other ways to interpret a broken coin), but have great specs & could be something with a community backing them Undecided Give someone a few options to choose from, they will have no problems, but make it a struggle to decide what to pick is just the way to ruin altcoins. It's great to see new coins creating work/hobbies for people, but seems to be getting out of hand & causing too much debt/losses by many to try out altcoins. Yes there's quite a few people who have had profit with many coins, but @ what price to the others when they keep jumping to the next 1000+ coins that might be made over the next year Huh

No worries guys I do not take it as bashing me or the coin. You have valid points. This is only my second coin. The first coin was a take over due to the developer making it and leaving after he dumped the premine. He hyped it up and dumped and was never to be heard of. I have spent a month and will continue to spend time on it but i have noticed one major problem in people trying to take over coins and reviving them. I believe most people do not care about coins or what they stand for or are trying to do. They only care that they can make a quick buck off of it. There are a few coins I follow very closely other then the one I am developer on. They are building or already have a market place where you can buy real things with their coins. But guess what no one cares because the initial trading of the coin is over.

So it leads me to this coin as really a test for the community. As far as people should be concerned act like I have abandoned the coin from the get go. And then treat me as just another member that just so happens to be able to update it. I want to see if the community will accept a new coin with "no" developer. We all know I am here but I am trying really hard not to fall in the trap of well this would be nice on the coin so i will pay a bounty. If the community wants it make a donation fund to pay for it or have it donated. I assume a similar coin with these specs and a developer that said I will make this coin the best one out there by adding this and that would be sky high price. Then if the developer does not deliver the market crashes and everybody forgets about the coin. Leaving many people with bags of coins at sky high prices. I imagine this coin will be at a discount compare to promising the world meaning there should be less chance of bag holders paying crazy prices. Nothing is promised therefore price should remain steady and as community members add to the coin it should grow at a sustainable pace. Therefore not burning a bunch of people making it so people will retain interest. This is what I hope to see for this coin. But it is purely up to the community.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:07:52 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 04:00:19 AM by tom14cat14

well ok then, ninja launch it and have the 3 BTC for it to go straight to Trex

And clone a coin that has some features.

lol there ya go

No I dont plan to ninja launch it. I will post when it is with time to get ready.

Edit** launch time is sunday 8/24/14 19:00 GMT
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:09:20 PM

Some will ask why I went scrypt and it is simple. I wanted the most amount of people to be able to mine it. Including the scrypt ASIC's they generally have deeper pockets meaning bigger investors.
thes3cr3t1

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:51:16 PM

This will be an honest coin for sure. I'm definitely on board with tomcat for this one. lets see what happens Smiley

carloss

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:52:55 PM

Make it Symbol- TLDR  Grin
stev.racky2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:54:58 PM

I am in, hope this coin goes well
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:59:31 PM

I am in, hope this coin goes well

I will keep you updated. Working on pools and exchanges. Code should be ready in a day or 2 also.
glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:34:18 PM

I can make a Pool for that Coin. PM if you want one

Greets Glen
vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 12:53:11 AM

Will keep a lookout and updated on this coin Smiley

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:54:42 AM

Will keep a lookout and updated on this coin Smiley

Hope to have it live by this weekend. In talks with some big pools and exchanges  trying to have them set up before the launch. They want to make sure their is demand for a straight forward coin like this.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:12:08 AM

2 coin per block  but total amount 10 million , it would be hard to mine
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:25:43 AM

2 coin per block  but total amount 10 million , it would be hard to mine

Just over 9 years of mining.
Bitcoin-Mafia

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 01:27:36 AM

Have you considered escrowing the premine? One of the community's biggest concerns with coins that have a premine
is that the dev will dump it, crash the market and disappear into the sunset. Escrowing your premine and having them
pay out any bounties directly on your behalf will help alleviate that concern and build community confidence.

Just my two cents...
catecoco

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:01:09 AM

something is added to this coin ?  what is it?
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:10:20 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 04:01:17 AM by tom14cat14

Have you considered escrowing the premine? One of the community's biggest concerns with coins that have a premine
is that the dev will dump it, crash the market and disappear into the sunset. Escrowing your premine and having them
pay out any bounties directly on your behalf will help alleviate that concern and build community confidence.

Just my two cents...

I have thought of it but after watching SYS even that can go to heck. We made it a very small premine. And This coin is really trying to be a basic coin that I believe will be easily traded.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:16:20 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 04:02:31 AM by tom14cat14

something is added to this coin ?  what is it?

Honesty  Grin. I am not sugar coating this coin promising all these features. Right now I am making a coin that will be for trading. You can flock to the next ANN thread that promises the world but then runs away after two weeks and thus crashes the market. Or you can have this coin that is purely for trading and will be based on the community. I am making the ultimate decentralized coin here. Most coins everyone depends on the developer to develop everything. This coin will be made to be stable and supported by the developer to keep it running but thats it. Further development will be based on what everyone wants this coin to be. I will push those commits through on github.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:02:59 AM

Launch time set. Sunday 8/24/14 19:00 GMT
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: