Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22  (Read 151357 times)
cammo12

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:14:57 PM

And you've had like 10 people interested on this thread and about 5 people post on twitter about this. That is because you aren't offering anytying new.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 06:19:12 PM

So, what have we learnt from this? No one really cares about FLT anymore. There doesn't really seem to be anything new on offer. There aren't any hard core devs on board with this = little/no new features. The new idea is just to try and promote the coin e.g. "China Launch" - which is laughable really. PoT really isn't that great - and its a bit weird that the new team are trying to promote it. If you really want this to work you need to come up with some new features. And release them. FLT is similar right now to PINK and PINK has 100 times more development and is 100 satoish. So that means FLTs true value is around 30 or less.

Remember - FLT only pumped in the first place because of the craze surrounding multipools. That died a long time ago. Simply saying "yay FLT is back" doesn't cut it anymore. People want developed features, new ideas, and asset-backed coins.

gold is an asset.

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:25:29 PM

why a new thread?
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:28:06 PM

why a new thread?
Because we updated a lot and we have a brand new and exciting dev team. Did you see the website? It's amazing!
http://fluttercoin.us/

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:33:24 PM

There is something to be said by fixing a coin and helping it stabilize.  I know this is not a good comparison but btc doesn't offer anything new, neither does LTC, doge, or many other coins after they launch.  We have plans to do some additional features but the launch was to officially move us into a community focus and start a new thread with the new information.  The old thread, website, etc.  was not being updated.  This is all part of it. Many additional changes with pot or pow or pos all require harfforks, we could not do that without having a way to reliably update everyone.

And there is new updates in the wallet, they were some things needed to be fixed.  We have addressed some bugs, added some GUI updates for some things.  We are working on 0.4.5.12 now and making changes that people wanted like unlock for staking only, I want stakesaving options for donations, code needs qt5 update, and a GUI redesign.  

I m not sure what new features you want, if you can, please list, we can discuss and add them.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:46:49 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 07:23:14 PM by soltantgris

Cammy, 2 month ago, the coin was forking - the lead dev ran out, and was little hope.

90%+ of the coin would have died from it.

Not FLT.

We worked real hard to handle the fork.  Done.

We worked to build a strong group to help reaching our goals.  Done.

We worked on every actual FLT asset, to make sur we had control of it, on top of refreshing everything.  Done (or at least partially done).

We then launched this thread before to pass to another lever, because from day 1 we choosed to be a community coin, and without a fresh start, we feeled it was unfair to change flt code or add big feature without involving the others 950 FLT owners.

I am well aware that a lot of people expect each coin to be the 'next big thing' - and I consider that some other coins are doing a real good job lately - but the road we take now is not a short cut.  We grow our team - we improve everything, then build on it.

+++

Now we feel confident of what we have to offer - but we are too confident on what we are able to do, and it's why I can say ''Lets the fun begin!''.  We are actually setting our roadmap - on top of finalizing translation work + others stuff to be added to our actual assets.  It's ok if you don't believe in what we are doing.  But the main point is TeamFLT and its members believe in it - and stay focus on goals.

Oh and don't underestimate Proof-of-Transaction !  It's like underestimate Proof-of-Work or Proof-of-Stake.  I shared my ideas on it here :

http://fluttercoin.us/flt/

If you have any ideas on things to work on - it's time to do it.  

Thanks

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:03:29 PM

So, what have we learnt from this? No one really cares about FLT anymore. There doesn't really seem to be anything new on offer. There aren't any hard core devs on board with this = little/no new features. The new idea is just to try and promote the coin e.g. "China Launch" - which is laughable really. PoT really isn't that great - and its a bit weird that the new team are trying to promote it. If you really want this to work you need to come up with some new features. And release them. FLT is similar right now to PINK and PINK has 100 times more development and is 100 satoish. So that means FLTs true value is around 30 or less.

Remember - FLT only pumped in the first place because of the craze surrounding multipools. That died a long time ago. Simply saying "yay FLT is back" doesn't cut it anymore. People want developed features, new ideas, and asset-backed coins.

I don't know why you have come to that conclusion or believe that you speak for everyone else or why you believe that insults will further support your personal opinion.  I also think you vastly underestimate the hard work that goes behind making a coin solid and complete especially with a third mining solution that no other coin has (Proof-of-Transaction).

What people should have learned is that this is a rare opportunity for Cryptocurrency enthusiasts to get involved and familiarized with a cryptocoin that has a lot of community and dedication and is wide out in the open in the very early stages of moving forward. 

I want to reiterate that this is not our finished product.  I believe it's far from it. 

New features are coming and are currently being worked upon.  We are not in the business of over-selling our product/service. 

We are not going to announce something that is not concrete just to drive value up or keep investors temporarily happy, but if you're interested in learning what is actually going on and want to contribute to our team and community, we more than welcome you to join our everyday discussions.

You seem to have quite an interest in Fluttercoin and we admire that.  Why not come out from the sidelines and onto the field with the rest of Team FLT?  We'd honestly love to work with such a strong opinionated person as yourself. Smiley
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:04:28 PM

Oh and something worth mentionning, we are honest people !   I know it's worth little (just words) - it's actually true. So when we say something, investors can trust us. We hide nothing. Technical success is nothing without trust. It is possible to get both.

Don't believe those words - just follow our progression. You'll see.

PS: Still need a mandarin translator !  
slax0r

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:47:53 PM

Perhaps you haven't really learned anything. There is a hard core dev onboard, several devs in-fact - Im one of them.

PoT is still unique among digital currencies and if you don't understand how innovative it is then either you don't really understand it or you haven't actually read much about what it is.  Follow the whitepaper link on the OP to actually read the full story.

FLT and PINK aren't even close to each other.  PINK has 100 times more development because the internal core code was released before it was really ready for public consumption.  Fluttercoin is rock solid stable and has a well defined road map for additional features and the dev team to realize them.  Also if you haven't noticed, FLT is also around 110 SAT and climbing since the relaunch and we chose specifically not to do a "pump" scheme so its far from a "China Launch".  So the current 110 SAT was earned not with pump scams but with honest hard work and community involvement.

And you've had like 10 people interested on this thread and about 5 people post on twitter about this. That is because you aren't offering anytying new.

Fluttercoin is an active and open community.  If you really want to know what its all about then I invite you to join us in our Skype group or on our own board fluttercointalk.com not just simply lurk here and take FUD shots.  
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:26:40 PM

so there are 950 owners
that means wallets , right
i feel proud to be an Owner

i got to tell my wife i want new functions but its ok wait till they work solidly lol
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:32:39 PM

i just love these humans come in here say some other coin is whatever ,im not any dev im just a loly miner
look if ur other coin is so great ,please go there and spare us the all
these guys ARE GOOD
plus the fact i dont want to make the butterfly mad who knows if its got drone functions Roll Eyes
slax0r

Activity: 72

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:40:34 PM

plus the fact i dont want to make the butterfly mad who knows if its got drone functions Roll Eyes

I can neither confirm nor deny the drone functions   Grin
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:41:40 PM

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/address.dws?4822.htm

The top #1 address on the rich list is shrinking fast.

Either an exchange, someone moving to another wallet, or someone giving up at the wrong time.

We have learned many things. The most important one, I guess, is the fact that good coins are always ignored at first site. Many examples out there.

Devs are onboard, and features are being planned and discussed. If you have a good ideia you'd like to share, you can do so here, or on our Skype group Smiley

As for PoT, maybe you should read (or re-read) the whitepapers, or gather some more info about it.

PINK has nothing to do with us. And the pump definitely wasn't due to the multipool. We had times with quite a bit of hashpower, but not enough to raise the price like that. If you go back through the old thread, you can see that this is true.
apcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:31:30 AM

gold is an asset.

check out the new merchant strip on the website http://fluttercoin.us/
imbecileee

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:30:41 AM

Nice  Smiley

dekdek

Activity: 98

| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:36:16 AM

I invite you to join our forum, we have a giveaway of 175,000 FLT for 500 members!

http://fluttercointalk.com

I add an aditional 25,000 so now 200,000 FLT!

Good luck to you and thank you for following us!  Smiley

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:06:00 AM

Why are you trolling this thread? And PoT is a new feature... No one else has it. FLT is on all the major exchanges as well as on CoinPayments, its set for success, all it needs now is for more users to get on board  Grin

And the FLT #1 richlist is BTER, no surprise they are losing their rank as they have lost a lot of trust with the NXT theft that happened  Undecided

If your looking to have some fun with FLT, check out FlipPoker.net (Disclaimer: I am heavily invested in the Bankroll), same house edge as dice sites, just a lot more fun Wink
ofeefee
Legendary

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:35:55 AM

Just finished reading the FlutterCoin userguide (yeahh believe it or not)  and just encrypted my wallet. Not sure if its necessary but I did.
One thing I not sure of, in the Wallet: File - Sign message; what is that?

If for some reason you needed to prove you are the owner of an address, you can sign a message with your private key and send it to someone and they can verify that it is you.  Non-repudiation

Oh and make sure you have a backup unencrypted somewhere offline or dump the private key and print it/store it somewhere safe.  Should something occur, either have multiple backups of the encrypted or other methods to recover.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
ofeefee
Legendary

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:41:01 AM

Just finished reading the FlutterCoin userguide (yeahh believe it or not)  and just encrypted my wallet. Not sure if its necessary but I did.
One thing I not sure of, in the Wallet: File - Sign message; what is that?

If for some reason you needed to prove you are the owner of an address, you can sign a message with your private key and send it to someone and they can verify that it is you.  Non-repudiation

Oh and make sure you have a backup unencrypted somewhere offline or dump the private key and print it/store it somewhere safe.  Should something occur, either have multiple backups of the encrypted or other methods to recover.

Encrypting prevents coins from being sent should the system the wallet is on be compromised.  They need passphrase to unlock. This can be key logged, so we are discussing other security option to address this.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
ofeefee
Legendary

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:52:12 AM

Come mine on multipool @ fluttercoinpool.com, daily payouts, could use more hashrate. Sha256, scrypt, and X11.

Only thing needed is your flt address for payout!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: