Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷  (Read 33226 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Essex343 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 12:00:06 AM

The difference with USE coin is that USE was not hosted by Bittrex so they had no way to enforce the burning of the extra coins.  In this case it was hosted on Bittrex, but I have to say the thought crossed my mind that maybe they are shorting the extra 3.5M coins before burning them.  Do we have any verification from Bittrex that they destroyed the extra coins?

People need to calm down and respect the timelines laid out; we are only human Wink and we have an escrow period for the sole purpose of making sure the right things happen and are audited.  Please be patient.  That said, we have burned the coins - feel free to monitor this address till the end of time...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/address.dws?CQdhWMLud4PKXHxpR1b3x25Rsf6848afHm.htm

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

If the Dev asked you to only release 100BTC then release the other 250BTC a few weeks after would you accommodate that?

I will not ask Bittrex to do that. BTC that we will receive from Bittrex will be kept on a single address that will be totally transparent and every body will be able to how and when Bitcoins are spent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 12:06:37 AM

I was very curious how 10,000 sats was the decided IPO price. Seemed a little over the top, and I fear the value at this point agrees. Sorry everyone, hope for a rebound!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
ekdromoi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 12:07:29 AM

The difference with USE coin is that USE was not hosted by Bittrex so they had no way to enforce the burning of the extra coins.  In this case it was hosted on Bittrex, but I have to say the thought crossed my mind that maybe they are shorting the extra 3.5M coins before burning them.  Do we have any verification from Bittrex that they destroyed the extra coins?

People need to calm down and respect the timelines laid out; we are only human Wink and we have an escrow period for the sole purpose of making sure the right things happen and are audited.  Please be patient.  That said, we have burned the coins - feel free to monitor this address till the end of time...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/address.dws?CQdhWMLud4PKXHxpR1b3x25Rsf6848afHm.htm

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

If the Dev asked you to only release 100BTC then release the other 250BTC a few weeks after would you accommodate that?

I will not ask Bittrex to do that. BTC that we will receive from Bittrex will be kept on a single address that will be totally transparent and every body will be able to how and when Bitcoins are spent.
I'm not saying I agree with pondsea, but why would you need the entire amount as a lump sum? If you would ask bittrex to release the ico in payments, it would restore a lot of faith in investors.
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 12:08:51 AM

Dev there are only 2 reasons for the current situation and I would like your thoughts on it .

1. Market being manipulated to get people to sell cheap then pumped and dumped. So this is a dump pump dump.

2. You purchased ICO coins to drum up interest. You would invest your own BTC for coins which you would get anyway at the end but you also could dump the extra coins for additional BTC. You would dump at any price because it is all gravy.

Thoughs?

I did not buy any CLSTR.
I seriously don't understand why would anybody buy coins for 10k to sell em for 5k in an hour. It doesn't make any sence to me.. ClusterCoin white paper and road  map were published before ICO even started. And I didn't change em since I first announced ClusterCoin Project here.

As for the project - we will never abandon it. Me and my buddies here who's developing ClusterCoin decided to quit our good paying jobs at Misys to dedicate ourselves to this project as we truly believe in it. ClusterCoin is the next step in crypto. At least its what I think about it

This is the answer i like.

Now i think if you had started with responding to some the the legit questions, normal ICO buyers would have helped out with the FUD. But you decided to distance yourself whereas you could have reassured us. Anyways there isnt much you can do about this now.

Moving forward i think more communication about what you are doing currently for the development and being more active on the thread will help out the coin greatly.

As you have stated a few times there are 4 devs, what are their BTT handles and if they dont have one why not?

Additionally would you be willing to say get 100BTC from Bittrex in a day then have the 250BTC wait till the first test is done on the 9th of Sep? Im sure Bittrex would allow it if you asked. By doing this you will instill trust and restore our confidence in the coin thus moving the price back to hopefully 10k sats and fuck over the manipulators?

+1

Plus hire someone to do your social media just tell them what you want communicated. I run my own business and can't stand having to update every social.media avenue constantly. Some ppl love it though!  Find that person.

I was constantly seeking for a PR guy for this project and I think I finally found the man whom I could entrust this job. I will introduce him a bit later.

Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 12:24:49 AM

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

I'm not saying I agree with pondsea, but why would you need the entire amount as a lump sum? If you would ask bittrex to release the ico in payments, it would restore a lot of faith in investors.

I have never given any reason for investors to lose faith in ClusterCoin. The white paper and the road map are unchanged since I first announced first thread. So why would somebody lose faith in what we do?
ClusterCoin development can not be completed without funding. This is why we have to take control of it and not be dependant of the third party

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:28:22 AM

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

So on this point, would you trust someone to hold this BTC and release it when you need it?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

)
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 12:42:09 AM

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

So on this point, would you trust someone to hold this BTC and release it when you need it?

I can't do that since the whole project and our team future depends on this BTC fund. I don't know anybody outside my team who certainly will not run with the money, or get hacked or god knows what other things may happen

armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:48:57 AM

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

I can't do that since the whole project and our team future depends on this BTC fund. I don't know anybody outside my team who certainly will not run with the money, or get hacked or god knows what other things may happen

Essex343 I think if we have pod done no one will be concerned with bittrex escrow time. Just my opinion

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:12:56 AM

DEV - you are going to be checked POD?
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:18:06 AM

releasing btc in stages to the dev does absolutely nothing ... the only thing that can restore this coin is development and delivered promises... dev needs to stay active with updates and a pr team or guy would be very helpful aswell.. also if u want to do something yourself to salvage the price... take down your sell orders theres too much sell pressure. its not up to the dev yo explain how to trade or invest...

with that being said , i do still find what happened at launch extremely sketchy but theres nothing anyone can do to explain that or know for sure if it was a scam until the btc is released to the dev and he runs off..which by then its too late and its game over.. hope thats not the case , either way you chose to invest and I'm pretty sure the dev will deliver on the terms of bittrex ,scam or no scam...so kinda have to leave bittrex out of this equation unfortunately cause tees will be met no matter what ..dev wants his btc to complete his scam or to complete and continue work on cluster...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 01:21:08 AM

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

Essex343 I think if we have pod done no one will be concerned with bittrex escrow time. Just my opinion

Yes, POD is my first priority right now. I will soon send a detailed message to Crypto Asian with all the info about me and my team

miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:21:18 AM

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex
Thanks for validating that  Grin

Well, I'm satisfied... If people want to keep selling these coins at 4800 satoshi, well...  :shakes head: ya can't fix stupid lol

Really want to see this technology built...its creative, there will be technical barriers to get through but I think it could open the door to a lot of interesting applications by solving scalability issues.  To me this is at least as technically interesting as Ethereum, but solving a different problem set.
ekdromoi

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 01:36:27 AM

People need to calm down and respect the timelines laid out; we are only human Wink and we have an escrow period for the sole purpose of making sure the right things happen and are audited.  Please be patient.  That said, we have burned the coins - feel free to monitor this address till the end of time...

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

I have never given any reason for investors to lose faith in ClusterCoin. The white paper and the road map are unchanged since I first announced first thread. So why would somebody lose faith in what we do?
ClusterCoin development can not be completed without funding. This is why we have to take control of it and not be dependant of the third party

The problem is not faith in clustercoin, but in alts and ICO's. People in this market have been scammed repeatedly enough to hesitate when a dev expects investors to stand out on a limb. Your word simply is'nt good enough in the market you're in. Clustercoin would benefit greatly from a gesture of good faith; that you won't run off with the funding.

Innovation and development will mean nothing if you cant get the community to believe in your coin, and "havent scammed yet" doesnt cut it. Just look at the graveyard of dead "innovative" coins behind you for an example
armlock

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:37:23 AM

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

Yes, POD is my first priority right now. I will soon send a detailed message to Crypto Asian with all the info about me and my team

Sounds good, my 2 cents

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
SWISS
MADE
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:48:06 AM

People need to calm down and respect the timelines laid out; we are only human Wink and we have an escrow period for the sole purpose of making sure the right things happen and are audited.  Please be patient.  That said, we have burned the coins - feel free to monitor this address till the end of time...

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

The problem is not faith in clustercoin, but in alts and ICO's. People in this market have been scammed repeatedly enough to hesitate when a dev expects investors to stand out on a limb. Your word simply is'nt good enough in the market you're in. Clustercoin would benefit greatly from a gesture of good faith; that you won't run off with the funding.

Innovation and development will mean nothing if you cant get the community to believe in your coin, and "havent scammed yet" doesnt cut it. Just look at the graveyard of dead "innovative" coins behind you for an example

+1, I definitely believe the faith&trust are the most important things in altcoin world
rugrats

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:10:10 AM

Essex, I have three questions for you.

(i) What will prevent two or more people from double spending by using the same wallet.dat in two or more different geographic locations?

In your whitepaper, you claimed that the Cluster protocol will automatically split blocks within the network according to geographic regions (undefined) and create multiple valid blockchains.
You further stated that sync blocks will be generated only once certain thresholds are reached. To me, this 'synch gap' creates a perfect environment for network-wide double spending.

(ii) What will prevent entities from creating blockchain forks within their own geographic region?

Since the hashrate from individual geographic regions will be relatively small, a person or organization with a significant enough hashrate could easily create forks to facilitate double spending.

In addition, said entity could fool the protocol to allocate a geographic region for itself by spamming dusts to create the illusion of trade volume. In your whitepaper, you stated:

[...] we believe that the most important part of the clustering algorithm is to cluster large economic hubs that have a lot of financial activity in order to maintain fast transaction confirmation time.

As you can see, the threat is very valid.

(iii) Did you buy this Bitcointalk account?

If yes, may I know your original Bitcointalk account?

If no, can you explain why your earlier posts consists almost entirely of asking for giveaways (wallet address + 'Thanks!' or 'Awesome'!)?
Your four months absence between post #147 and #148 also raises some questions.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:14:25 AM

Here is my 2 cents on this. First for those asking for the developer to let bittrex hold the BTC and release it in stages, have you ever heard of MT Gox? I understand why he does not want to leave them in someone else's hands. Number 2 at this point the ICO was priced right because it sold out. Now the developer should not worry about the price because that is for traders to worry about not the coin developer. He received the BTC value he felt they needed to make this coin work and people agreed because they bought the ICO. Now we need him to do what he was/will be paid for and that is making this coin succeed. If you bought the ICO you should have done your research on the coin and knew it was not going to have these features at launch time. It will take time to develop so you should have had a long term view on this coin and the value of this coin moving forward. In the first few days nothing about this coin has changed meaning there is no need to change the evaluation you should have done before investing. People need to admit they didnt research the coin and thought they could just get a quick pump to make some money.
rugrats

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:16:59 AM

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Richie, what are the "success conditions" that Cluster will be subjected to?

In his whitepaper, the OP states that the incorporation of the new clustering algorithm "is undetermined at this point".

Will releasing a plain vanilla wallet with promise of future developments fulfill those "success conditions"?

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ICO Dude

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:35:31 AM

People need to admit they didnt research the coin and thought they could just get a quick pump to make some money.

People bought clusters for 10k and sold em for 6k at the very moment they've got an ability to do so (market opened). These people need to admit they are dumb as a doorknob. Why on earth would you buy something to instantly sell it cheaper? There was just no reason to do it, but I guess one should never underestimate human stupidity
Skydog

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:37:37 AM

People need to admit they didnt research the coin and thought they could just get a quick pump to make some money.

People bought clusters for 10k and sold em for 6k at the very moment they've got an ability to do so (market opened). These people need to admit they are dumb as a doorknob. Why on earth would you buy something to instantly sell it cheaper? There was just no reason to do it, but I guess one should never underestimate human stupidity

Because people were and are still not sure if this coin is a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: