Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷  (Read 33227 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:08:43 PM

How do none of you know what escrow is. Are you born yesterday
if the terms of an escrow have changed because 1 agent in the escrow originally lied to all investors, than the escrow has the right to refund investors
frohlocke

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:09:30 PM

@BITTREX If you just say he fullfills his part of the escrow and you know it will turn out to be a scam. You will become part of it.

no thats not the way it works, they are NOT a part of it, they are the escrow.

Im here asking all of us to put together something to give Bittrex some ammo, and there has been nothing actionable so far to prove this is a scam, just a lot of emotion.

What do we really have that proves this is a scam guys? That's all we need and the problem is solved and we get our BTC back.
I do not agree. They advertise their business as an registerd  LLC. They are collecting the money on their platform to get this coin alive. They can not collect funds for a scam.
Which LLC is allowed to do that and say we are only the escrow?
I agree we need hard facts. One should be that this guy board a BCT account. Why?
What does he deliver:

He just delivered a fork of bitcoin.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:11:00 PM

@BITTREX If you just say he fullfills his part of the escrow and you know it will turn out to be a scam. You will become part of it.

no thats not the way it works, they are NOT a part of it, they are the escrow.

Im here asking all of us to put together something to give Bittrex some ammo, and there has been nothing actionable so far to prove this is a scam, just a lot of emotion.

What do we really have that proves this is a scam guys? That's all we need and the problem is solved and we get our BTC back.
I do not agree. They advertise their business as an registerd  LLC. They are collecting the money on their platform to get this coin alive. They can not collect funds for a scam.
Which LLC is allowed to do that and say we are only the escrow?
I agree we need hard facts. One should be that this guy board a BCT account. Why?
What does he deliver:

He just delivered a fork of bitcoin.

Yup. just like almost every other alt coin out there, coincidentally enough.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:11:21 PM

chris001 no you dont seem to get that the dev lieing to us IS him breaking the terms of escrow, their never was a contract signed between the dev and bittrex, meaning bittrex has 100% control still to do WHATEVER they want. they need to make the rite decision...the dev he lies to us about being ishmael essex yet now he says he is william. meaning he bought the account, and BITTREX has 100% still the rite to give him all the clustercoins back, and give us our btc back.

I am so sick of trying to explain how an escrow works for you guys.

Are you guys 12 or what?

List the proof, and we will give it to Bittrex.

But so far no one has any proof.

Come with proof and we get our BTC.

It's that simple

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:12:28 PM

Im as mad as you, I lost $1000

But you guys coming on here saying Bittrex hold all the cards simply is not true.

Jesus Christ

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:13:41 PM

chris001 no you dont seem to get that the dev lieing to us IS him breaking the terms of escrow, their never was a contract signed between the dev and bittrex, meaning bittrex has 100% control still to do WHATEVER they want. they need to make the rite decision...the dev he lies to us about being ishmael essex yet now he says he is william. meaning he bought the account, and BITTREX has 100% still the rite to give him all the clustercoins back, and give us our btc back.

Are you guys 12 or what?

It's that simple

Dude, don't get all bent about it, there is no proof, just speculation, butthurt, and anger and now people want to cripple the coin in revenge. let's just see what hapens here, that's all we can do, right?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
jdh015232

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:16:57 PM

Are you guys 12 or what?

It's that simple

dude its like your trying to say OJ SIMPSON was not guilty, lol everyone knows he did it, but he got away. except here, we have the ability to prevent it from happening before it happens. this scammer is the next OJ Simpson if bittrex allows it to happen, chris this is the internet, your not going to get "100% PROOF" EVER. but all the facts align  into this is a scam. read through this to get the real facts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754555.new#new
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:20:23 PM

no you dont seem to get that the dev lieing to us IS him breaking the terms of escrow, he lies to us about being ishmael essex yet now he says he is william. meaning he bought the account, and BITTREX has 100% still the rite to give him all the clustercoins back, and give us our btc back.

Don't waste your time.  "Chris" believes that contracts must be enforced even in the case of fraud, which tell you how much he knows about...well, anything.

Show me the proof of fraud, it's worth $1000 to me.

Where is it?

Ive been on here telling you guys your current plan is not going to get our BTC back.

Let's get the proof together of this fraud and we win. But so far I'm not seeing any, which really sucks ass

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:22:02 PM

Are you guys 12 or what?

It's that simple

dude its like your trying to say OJ SIMPSON was not guilty, lol everyone knows he did it, but he got away. except here, we have the ability to prevent it from happening before it happens. this scammer is the next OJ Simpson if bittrex allows it to happen, chris this is the internet, your not going to get "100% PROOF" EVER. but all the facts align  into this is a scam. read through this to get the real facts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754555.new#new

We just need something to give Bittrex, so they can say to the dev, hey look, fuck off, you get nothing. I don't see any facts alining, this is the problem. We need to focus on this, because yes there still is time.

omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:24:33 PM

Amazon?  Its a node, didn't look at it. 
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:27:10 PM

Amazon?  Its a node, didn't look at it. 

Yep.. check this out too. I personally believe it's the dev, who would ever waste so much hashing power on zero coins??

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/extraction.dws?.htm

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
frohlocke

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:29:12 PM

Ok,we do not have evidence before the Scam is finalized. I think we should all wait for that. BITTREX MUST stop doing escrow on those easy to game terms.
jdh015232

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:29:13 PM

Are you guys 12 or what?

It's that simple

dude its like your trying to say OJ SIMPSON was not guilty, lol everyone knows he did it, but he got away. except here, we have the ability to prevent it from happening before it happens. this scammer is the next OJ Simpson if bittrex allows it to happen, chris this is the internet, your not going to get "100% PROOF" EVER. but all the facts align  into this is a scam. read through this to get the real facts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754555.new#new

We just need something to give Bittrex, so they can say to the dev, hey look, fuck off, you get nothing.
and im saying their wont be 100% proof, but if bittrex can read through the last 10 pages, the community has pretty much called him out completely, and he cannot answer any relevant question, because it will reveal him as a scammer. so before giving this guy a TON of money, bittrex should VET HIM, and the dev or his other devs NEED TO ANSWER THE COMMUNITYS RELEVANT QUESTIONS BEFORE HAVING 175,000$ RELEASED TO THEM. they will see the dev avoiding answering any relevant questions, and can come to the same conclusion as us that this guy is scamming. his english is bad, like part chinese or something, and he wont get on skype himself, only some other guy "william", along with all the shit about the other 3 ICOS from accounts that seem very similar to his...theirs tons he or his dev buddys could do rite this moment to make us feel like he isnt a scammer, but he wont do any of it. they just want to get their money and are hoping to just get it through this "POD" shit
jdh015232

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:31:15 PM

he even said that he cant tweet from his RL twitter account because "i lost my password, i didnt take that account seriously"....
than he stops answering questions. read the last 10 pages its so obvious
i hope you ppl realize that POD can be done by someone completely differant than this guy were talking to here, he could just pay some "dev", and than later on this "dev" can say "well i was never really apart of it, he was just going to pay me for some work"
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:33:06 PM

Are you guys 12 or what?

It's that simple

We just need something to give Bittrex, so they can say to the dev, hey look, fuck off, you get nothing.
and im saying their wont be 100% proof, but if bittrex can read through the last 10 pages, the community has pretty much called him out completely, and he cannot answer any relevant question, because it will reveal him as a scammer. so before giving this guy a TON of money, bittrex should VET HIM, and the dev or his other devs NEED TO ANSWER THE COMMUNITYS RELEVANT QUESTIONS BEFORE HAVING 175,000$ RELEASED TO THEM. they will see the dev avoiding answering any relevant questions, and can come to the same conclusion as us that this guy is scamming. his english is bad, like part chinese or something, and he wont get on skype himself, only some other guy "william", along with all the shit about the other 3 ICOS from accounts that seem very similar to his...theirs tons he or his dev buddys could do rite this moment to make us feel like he isnt a scammer, but he wont do any of it. they just want to get their money and are hoping to just get it through this "POD" shit

Damn, not bad. If you took this as a base post, you could clearly elaborate on all the intricacies of this dev, and perhaps it would become arguably more obvious there is a scam going on here. your post so far hit upon pretty much all the facts so far.

Check out this guy - someone should do the same thing NOW for this coin's dev's - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:33:44 PM

Difficulty up closing in on 50k from 25k  Doesn't take a lot.....
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:35:12 PM

Difficulty up closing in on 50k from 25k  Doesn't take a lot.....

where can one see that? I see it holding at 25k at 12.2 k here - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/#

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
jdh015232

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:35:58 PM

Are you guys 12 or what?

It's that simple

Damn, not bad. If you took this as a base post, you could clearly elaborate on all the intricacies of this dev, and perhaps it would become arguably more obvious there is a scam going on here. your post so far hit upon pretty much all the facts so far.

Check out this guy - someone should do the same thing NOW for this coin's dev's - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

thats not even it, apparently all 3 of the other ico accounts similar to his, which were all scams, all logged in from the same VPN service with differant IP's
it was posted somewhere on these forums
its damn near proof its the same person running all these scams from these dif accnts
but itl never be 100%
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:37:18 PM

Are you guys 12 or what?

It's that simple

thats not even it, apparently all 3 of the other ico accounts similar to his, which were all scams, all logged in from the same VPN service with differant IP's
it was posted somewhere on these forums

I know that was my point - someone needs to pull ALL this fishy ass bullshit together into one cohesive post, like i referenced above.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
frohlocke

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:39:22 PM

@ jdh015232

Activity: 252

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Could pls explain that?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: